What does bashar say about heaven,hell and satan also the afterlife

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Athletichunta

What does bashar say about heaven,hell and satan also the afterlife

Post by Athletichunta » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:26 pm

I have never heard bashar talk about Satan and hell. Nor the afterlife. Does anyone know? Thank you

TheInventor

Re: What does bashar say about heaven,hell and satan also the afterlife

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:26 am

Yes, I have been outside the earthly experience, I went to a place I call "elsewhere". There was only existence and 'now' thinking, no linear thinking and no knowledge of 'John' Bashar in a private session called this the 4th/5th density as I forgot any knowledge of 'John' completely and heard John to (refocus back to earth. There is no hell; and heaven is different than you think. There is no Satan, ((Satan is a creation used to self-excuse people with religious beliefs and (control them with fear)) the only existence of Hell that exists is on Earth itself, the darknes human consciencness creations exist on earth.

Remember the Bible has a saying 'thou shall not lie' and the Church never instructs or teaches that you should not lie to yourself, it is always toward other people. Why becuause Churches want you to lie to yourself, that is what enable Churches to have Power by you giving power to them.

Remember Kneel before GOD, bow your Head, obey.

ex-catholic of course

Athletichunta

Post by Athletichunta » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:04 am

I recently made a post about my experience. See I tried to sell my soul to satan. This is what happened to me. Has bashar ever spoken on life after death and what to expect when you die?. And hell

Before I start I wanna introduce myself. My name is stephen and i live in texas, I am in dire need for help as I didn’t know what I did.I am scared and not sure of my fate. Thank you all in invance

I sold my soul to satan after a horrible curse brought on by a powerful witchcraft and a astral projection psychic attack. I had burned a red ribbon soaked with my own blood. And said I had sold my soul. I then tried to steal a car to move to mexico shortly after but got locked up for attempted joyriding a car. I was out of my mind because of the curse. when I went to jail I heard people being crushed,burned, and tortured in the lower cells adjacent to the holding cell I WAS IN.I

When I did this I didn’t even believe in hell. It was almost as if I went to a parallel reality and maybe I did. I went to hell. I endedd up bashing my head against the wall and they sent me to a hospital and put on a PR bond. I was running out of time until they sent me to the lower cells. I smelled burning flesh. smoke pored out of the lower cells every time They opened the door. People having their skin ripped off and buzz saws and thrown into fire
? m

After all this happened I was tormented by demons in my dreams for Months. And it ended when I woke up with a pulse rate of 180. Now when I sleep all I do is dream.

I'm scared I'm going to hell now. Is there anyway to avoid this. I can't believe I sold my soul. I used blood to . This was before I knew about blood offerings or that any of this stuff was real

Athletichunta

Post by Athletichunta » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:33 am

Better yet, has bashar ever talked about hell or been asked about it?.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:37 am

There are things you can do like be good to others and try to create a peaceful environment for yourself. As you do that, your mind won't get attracted towards so called negative places or hell as you may call it. As someone mentioned earlier they're nothing more than low vibration, but, more importantly YOU IMAGINE them.

Athletichunta

Post by Athletichunta » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 am

This doesn't get into the mystery of my post tho. What has bashar said about the afterlife and heaven and hell

Someone mentioned 5th density . What did you mean?

Has he ever answered what happens when we die?.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Athletichunta wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 am
This doesn't get into the mystery of my post tho. What has bashar said about the afterlife and heaven and hell

I have answered your question, there is no hell, there is no way you actually sold your soul to a actual Satan. Now, when your beliefs are that strong; you can simulate a reality to have those experiences you strongly believe in. (you selling your soul to Satan) That experience is real, its not real for anybody else but you.

Bashar has said many times, that you transform when you "die" in this incarnation. However you cannot really "Die" because you will exist in some form all ways. Bashar has said that myths created Satan in current religious teachings.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Athletichunta wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 am

Someone mentioned 5th density . What did you mean?

Has he ever answered what happens when we die?.
There is no mystery to your post. The mystery is only within your own mind. If you come to know yourself you will solve your own mystery that you have created, you will know everything you need to know.

You create the reality that you experience through your beliefs. There is no heaven or hell that exists anywhere except within your own mind. You are choosing to believe things that are not true about yourself. Keep asking yourself Why? and you will have your answers and you will know what to do.

Densities refer to a way of describing various ‘levels’ of perspective within ‘All That Is’. There are levels 1 through 8. They describe, in ascending order, levels of awareness of ‘self’ in relation to ‘All That Is’. This earthly experience is often described as 3rd density transitioning into 4th.

You are eternal. You can not die. You only change your point of view. You are ‘All That Is’ or ‘God’ experiencing itself as you, and so is everyone else.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:52 pm

There used to be a cool youtube video of Bashar on death and the afterlife. BC took it down. What stood out for me is
that he corroborated what it says in Home With God by Neale Donald Walsch, that "death is reversible." We have the choice to
come back or not. Anita Moorjani also said she had that choice in her NDE, and was convinced to return when she was told her
cancer would be gone, and miraculously, it was.

Bashar didn't mention "heaven and hell." We create our own heaven or hell, as OgBashar said.

Athletichunta

Post by Athletichunta » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:12 am

Did bashar ever talk about hell?.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:17 am

Google Bashar Heaven and Hell

1st link

http://docs11.minhateca.com.br/82506717 ... d-Hell.doc

Jeeze.....the date and location...matches Bashar Reading Material March 12 1987 Encino, CA

Does That Help?

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:02 am

The soul is not for sale buddy, they tricked you!

There are some good old jerks in non-physical realities.
You don't need to connect with these beings. They have no control over you, except for the control you allow them.
Move your attention completely away from them, and they lose the ability to bother you.
Connect with the beings who wish you the best, such as your spirit guides, and Bashar (if you like Bashar) - they will help you out :)

Athletichunta

Post by Athletichunta » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:47 am

Sense this happened I can't sleep anymore without dreaming the entire time. It's driving me crazy. How did they change physical reality like that just for me.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:30 am

Athletichunta wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:47 am
Sense this happened I can't sleep anymore without dreaming the entire time. It's driving me crazy. How did they change physical reality like that just for me.
Bashar:
The way you shift to the world you prefer with the energy you prefer is to be that energy yourself first and stop buying into the ideas of fear. Remember it doesn't matter how it looks.

It is the energy state that you have created and it doesn't matter how it looks. It doesn't matter what anyone else's intention is toward you. You cannot be affected by someone's intentions until you believe you can be or choose to be.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 am

Athletichunta wrote:
What do you want? You have not acknowledged the advice given, have you even read or click the link provided? What is your real reason for posting here?

Athletichunta June 01, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnKANzqp6c

A PICKING VIDEO I MADE ON A SOLUTION TO STOP.
01 Jun, 2011, by Athletichunta

---------------------

Athletichunta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
Why are my eyes looking so sunken, feeling so tight, looking so tired in ketosis.Pics
The first time I did ketosis I responded great to it. I lost 20 pounds. Looks really good. Had amazing energy but now my bod seems to hate it. I am following the jimmy more ketosis diet and am taking lots of vitamins and making sure to take my potassium to keep my electrolytes up.

Here are some comparison pictures of me in ketosis and me not in ketosis. This has been hell for me. Can anyone help me out?. I am drinking enough. I am getting enough sleep. I'n not eating many carbs at all.

My eyes also sink in when I drink alot of coffee.

Here is a pic of me today and here is a pic of me in ketosis and me not in ketosis.

imageshack.us/a/img29/8065/232323232fp54378nu48374 .jpg

Just remove the space at the end before .jpg. The upload is not working

------------------------------------------

looks like yo6r 'jumping from forum to forum'....My Intuition paying off.

Here's a Bashar Quote Athletichunta' "You cannot change what you do not "OWN," You can only change when you claim ownership of you state of being, clearly to date (you attribute your problems as 'someone else doing it to you) you cannot change without owning up to the fact, that your experience is your creation.

So, again.....What do you want?

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Athletichunta wrote:
I don't dream enough. Wanna trade?

But ok seriously: This is happening as a result of your increased connectivity with the larger reality.
If you feel that you are not ready for this, you might be able to reverse it. This is how:

Just before you sleep: "Pray" to your spirit guides (it does not have to be religious prayer). Tell them what bothers you, and ask for assistance.
You can also do this during dreams, if you're able to lucid dream.

Athletichunta

Post by Athletichunta » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:06 am

It's like not getting any rest at all. It's like always being awake

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:00 am

I would Obtain "The Spectrum Of Fear" information. as your theme is about Fear. I believe you have not even read the answer link, I gave you.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:18 am

I have heard him say that past civilization knew all about whatever he talks about. so, you know where to look.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:54 am

Where Exactly is this Info you are talking about?