A typical Bashar session

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Luc

Re: A typical Bashar session

Post by Luc » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:53 am

xplosiw wrote:Oh yeah now I understood what you were after! I've had very similar feelings quite often. Especially the jokes :D

It would be nice if BC would cater to HC fans like us (I assume anyone joining a Bashar forum is relatively hardcore compared to most of the youtube followers). He used to do really deep down workshops, I guess something like that is coming up. I'm really waiting for that unified theory of metaphysics class, I believe it'll probably be released as a download and dvd. AND the Bashar documentary they are working on! In fact it's already done?

I think Darryl has focused his energy there so we just don't see it yet but it's coming. Probably in the fall of 2016, could it be?
Yes, the documentary should be very interesting... In Bashar's latest session (State of the Union), he says that there will be "representations" of some of the animals on his planet. I don't know if that means drawings, renderings or even real pictures, but I can't wait to see them...

I don't know if the Unified Theory of Metaphysics will be released. I remember reading on the website that it would only be available to people who attended the class. But let's hope it'll be released somehow... :-)

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:52 am

I read that same part and understood that the ones who went there physically will have a discount which means the rest of us will pay the full price, right?

You went to the State of the Union ssession? Cool! Anything new and exciting there, should I purchase it once it's released? Anything about the fall, what did he say in the opening monologue about our current world situation?

Luc

Post by Luc » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:57 am

xplosiw wrote:I read that same part and understood that the ones who went there physically will have a discount which means the rest of us will pay the full price, right?

You went to the State of the Union ssession? Cool! Anything new and exciting there, should I purchase it once it's released? Anything about the fall, what did he say in the opening monologue about our current world situation?
No, I didn't go there, I just happened upon the download (Google...) The session lasts almost 3 hours, but I haven't watched all of it yet (still 1 hour to go). This time the introduction is not done by Bashar, but by Bashar's father (!) who talks about the 88-22-10 phase that we're in right now. This means that certain events have an 88% probability of occurring and a 22% probability of the exact opposite occurring. The 10% is "overlap" in which something completely unexpected occurs.

Below are the main statements. I will use a tiny font just in case somebody doesn't want any spoilers. To read, just copy and paste in Notepad.

Politically:
- 88% probability that there will be a female presidency in the US. If this is fullfilled, then there's an 88% probability that there will be a radical shift in the political system (going from a two-party system to a three-party system).
- 88% probability of a major terrorist action within the next 4 years.

Economically:
Over the course of the next 2 years: 88% probability of a major financial adjustment in the system.

First contact:
Over the course of the next 4 years: 88% probability of proving to ourselves that life exists beyond our world, thus increasing the probabilities of contact.

Ecologically:
Over the course of 5 to 10 years: 88% probability of a total collapse of a certain oceanic ecosystem.

Technologically:
Present to 2025 : 88% probability of discovering non-damaging technologies for the generation of power.

Also, he says there is an 88% probabilty that 88% of us will misinterpret what is being said. :-)

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Nice! I guess Hillary is going to win then :D I'm not American but I've been following your politics quite closely. Third party is indeed required for a balanced politics in my opinion. In Finland we have like ten political parties, three or five of which are major players.

Edit. Not sure how you found it, no official recording has even been released yet. Someone recorded using a cellphone?

Luc

Post by Luc » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:16 pm

xplosiw wrote:Nice! I guess Hillary is going to win then :D I'm not American but I've been following your politics quite closely. Third party is indeed required for a balanced politics in my opinion. In Finland we have like ten political parties, three or five of which are major players.
Yes, Hillary will probably "win". I'm not really following the political mind control game myself, I think it's all such a big theatre with lots of puppets and invisible masters pulling the strings... But I guess it's the same everywhere. Here in Europe (yes, I'm European too) they are playing the Brexit game now, and they all want us to believe this is so unbelievably important... Well, it probably is important for some, but personally I couldn't care less.

As for the rest of the session: there were a few interesting questions and then FOUR questions from women wanting to know the name of their hybrid children... Bashar also said there's going to be a special session with a group of hybrid children soon.

themaster

Post by themaster » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 pm

Politically:
- 88% probability that there will be a female presidency in the US. If this is fullfilled, then there's an 88% probability that there will be a radical shift in the political system (going from a two-party system to a three-party system)
neat, this looks like what bernie is doing already.. but when you think of it.. same for the republicans.. there gonna take a huge loss it looks like with trump.
- 88% probability of a major terrorist action within the next 4 years.
I'm starting to think this is inevitable.. there's so much fear about terrorists.. it's like they have to HAVE their say or something..
Ecologically:
Over the course of 5 to 10 years: 88% probability of a total collapse of a certain oceanic ecosystem.
wow
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

mac

Post by mac » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Luc wrote: It is not, it cannot be. You do not know anything about my vibration.
Then you have presented falsie information disguised as your Truth as all I did was use your own words to assess your state of being.