Bashar on Scientology

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Bashar on Scientology

Post by Alice » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:33 am

https://whenandnow.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... nd-bashar/

In the mid 1980s there was a wave of people leaving the Church of Scientology due to changes in management. At the same time the phenomenon of channeling was getting popular. One of those channels, Daryl Anka, who was channeling an extraterrestrial named Bashar attracted a large following including many former members of the church.

Bashar sounded like a cartoon character, had a great sense of humor along with a fresh point of view. He said he was here to help our society in “third density” with its fear and separation evolve to “fourth density” of love and integration. He offered a simple philosophy that could be summed up in the phrase “follow your excitement”. In just about every talk he made he talked about that as an organizing principle in life: if you are living your highest joy or excitement you are being your natural self. In that state you can effortlessly attract the things you need. He talked about his home planet and his society but mostly he answered personal questions from the audience which he often dealt with by pointing the person in the direction of their own passion or excitement.

Questioner: “Things aren’t going well at work.”

Bashar: “Are you following your highest excitement?”

Questioner hesitates.

Bashar: “Hesitation usually means no.”

Audience laughs.

Questioner: “I dont know what it is.”

Bashar: “You don’t need to know some overall goal for your life, just what excites you in the moment. Excitement leads to more excitement.”

etc.

There were questions about scientology. The way he explained it was in a story equal to any Hubbard came up with. Scientology, he said, was made by and for Orions…. that is belonging to a civilization in the direction of the Orion constellation. The characteristics of that civilization included being very structured, hierarchical and authoritarian with those at the bottom serving those at the top. It became oppressive which lead to an underground resistance known as the Black League. The Black League tried to be decent and honorable but took on the same kind of oppressive strategies that were used against it. Beings incarnated into lives on both sides of the conflict. Eventually many of these beings came to Earth to live in more freedom. The Orions who came here have a tendency to view freedom through the lens of structure, hierarchy, authority and conflict. They need that familiar sense of structure to “find” freedom. Once they realize their nature is freedom then they can let go of the structure.

As for OT3, the wall of fire, he didn’t see it as valid though he would say that anything you can imagine has some kind of reality. Moreover he stressed that we didn’t need him and that we could access our own answers just like he does.

As I shared this story with a scientologist I realized there was a parallel between Bashar and Hubbard whose vision was to clear planet earth using the tech and then move on to the next planet and the next. Bashar’s idea was that we would evolve from third density to fourth density as a natural course of events and as we did we would perform a role that he and others are doing with Earth but with other planets…. become their “UFOs” and “extraterrestrials”.

As for believing Bashar is from another planet or his stories, the way he and Daryl Anka tell it, it doesn’t matter. If the ideas he shares have any value, use them. Otherwise toss them and move on.

Bashar is still being channeled and can be found at http://www.bashar.org or on facebook as Bashar Extraterrestrial. Around 1990 a book was published called Bashar: Blueprint for Change that contains his basic ideas…. they are not complex….and descriptions of his society. Several former scientologists wrote glowing endorsements printed in the book.

Billy

Re: Bashar on Scientology

Post by Billy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:51 am

Interesting stuff - thanks for posting. I don't know much about other civilisations like the Orions - one day I'll get round to reading that genre.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:21 am

Church of Scientology

I read the book Dianetics, and put it down. I analyzed what I read, and Basically it teaches that the Mind creates Emotions,Feelings,Thoughts,intuition and Mind is a constructed of engram's. And I knew then around 1990's it was flawed. It places mind at primary motive impulse...when Intuiion clearly is faster than thought. So I threw it away. I did like the Battlefield Earth, and did read all the Mission Earth books...Ugh. Why Did I do that?, it wound up being worse than 'TeK' Series by William Shatner...HE owes me money for buying Novels that went Nowhere. So does Stephen King for taking forever..decades for the worst Ending of a Novel Series of the Gunslinger.

Billy

Post by Billy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Lol. What would you recommend then Inventor??

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:12 am

Billy wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 pm
I'd be interested too, I am not much of a fan of sci-fi but would be good to find one I could get into.

Ha, like I don't have enough books waiting on me already!

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:38 am

Billy wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 pm
Female Channelling Sappy Stuff Kyron of course...as its Feminine? and comes channeled as sappy, but good

Male Channelling Vibes Bashar of course

-------

Books, Conversations With god #1,2,3...Only. Neale Walshe's personal bia's really creeps in, After that Happier Than God travesty of a book..he's just ego trips with his thoughts, than useful channelled info.

Seth books, genuine and good.

Sci Fi wise, there's a ton out there, one of currently living writers Peter F Hamilton is just awesome. Timothy Zhan is really good. to name a few, look for a series of books as a benchmark of how good the author is, except for "Black Jack"Seriee hes okay, just not as good.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:29 am

TheInventor: Kryon is channeled by Lee Carroll. Why are you calling Kryon "feminine" and "sappy"?

Agree CWG books and Seth are great.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:44 pm

In one transmission someone asked Bashar about the nature of Scientology and he stated that it was a religious structure that was implemented on Earth to give comfort to those who were incarnated on Orion. To ease them into some kind of integration.

The only part of the story of Orion that is interesting to me, is that they eventually found the light.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:44 pm
In one transmission someone asked Bashar about the nature of Scientology and he stated that it was a religious structure that was implemented on Earth to give comfort to those who were incarnated on Orion. To ease them into some kind of integration.
Well, that's what it says in the article I linked to in my OP: "The way he explained it was in a story equal to any Hubbard came up with. Scientology, he said, was made by and for Orions…. that is belonging to a civilization in the direction of the Orion constellation. The characteristics of that civilization included being very structured, hierarchical and authoritarian with those at the bottom serving those at the top. It became oppressive which lead to an underground resistance known as the Black League. The Black League tried to be decent and honorable but took on the same kind of oppressive strategies that were used against it. Beings incarnated into lives on both sides of the conflict. Eventually many of these beings came to Earth to live in more freedom. The Orions who came here have a tendency to view freedom through the lens of structure, hierarchy, authority and conflict. They need that familiar sense of structure to “find” freedom. Once they realize their nature is freedom then they can let go of the structure."
The only part of the story of Orion that is interesting to me, is that they eventually found the light.
OK...so Orions have moved beyond those characteristics in the quote above? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Someone on Facebook said Darryl had been a Scientologist. I asked him about that but he didn't elaborate. Would be interesting to know more.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Alice wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Well, that's what it says in the article I linked to in my OP
Oh, I assumed you posted the whole of it in the OP, I thought I was actually adding something.

OK...so Orions have moved beyond those characteristics in the quote above? How did you arrive at that conclusion?
This is also what Bashar said in one of the transmissions, of course they see time differently than we do. It can be concluded that they found a way to the light given that Earth has also already ascended (from another point of view).
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:09 am

Alice wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:29 am
TheInventor: Kryon is channeled by Lee Carroll. Why are you calling Kryon "feminine" and "sappy"?

Agree CWG books and Seth are great.
It was given by Kyron, Kyron said that because Lee was Male, to balance to channeling energy; Kryon adjusts his energy feminine to balance the energy affect. Been to numerous Kyron meeting...not so much; because the science info was reduced because of the freewill limintations requirements between spirit and human.

While Bashar is not limited by spirit to human agreements; his communication is human/hybrid to human connections; which has less restrictions.