Counterarguments to "your beliefs create your reality"

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

TheInventor

Re: Counterarguments to "your beliefs create your reality"

Post by TheInventor » Sat May 05, 2018 10:02 am

TheInventor wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:12 am
"There are no limitations to the self. You are only limited by your beliefs. Your beliefs create your reality."

You need to find the Handout "Mechanics of Channelling" it shows several fields 1: the bia field, which is your belief of positive or negative viewpoint of reality, 2: the Physical Mind Field, which is created in order for you to experience your reality. 3: HigherMind Field 4:Consensus Reality Field . Here is a pic of the bias field and the physical mind field

the 1/2 circle bia field if the pink/purple field, my bias field is neutral (very rare) actually Bashar has said that Most humans have a positive or negative bias all the time and flips up and down. me I am just a rock of non=bias perception.
the darker purple field is the physical mind field.

the invention you see is a actual zero point energy device, the constructed quartz crystals have a harmonic relationship with the quantum coherent consciencness of your mind and they intereact. This was during my experimentation phase, and I did not completely understand the invention until this year. The most recent Bashar Channelling 'The nature of existence" Bashar does talk about how some people are using aspects of the technology given, I am one of them.

I am working on a zero point energy device to fit into a cellphone battery, gotta get funding to build my spaceship you know.

Any way, the argument of the notion of These arguments:

"There are no limitations to the self. You are only limited by your beliefs. Your beliefs create your reality."

While I'd like to accept these statements as true, I've found 2 counterarguments to them.

1. If these statements are true, then I would want to be luxuriously self-indulgent. I would want to eat all the chocolate and delicious food that I want and not get fat. I would want to have a great body, muscular with six-pack abs, without spending much time and effort working out or watching my diet. I would want to get money without working for it. I would want to get all the sex I want without getting tired and with whomever I want without getting rejected. But this is not how the world works: if I eat too much, I get fat; I won't get a great body without working out; I won't get any money if I don't work for it; I can't have sex as frequently as I want or with whomever I want. So if these statements are true, why can't I get all these things that I want?

1. Bashar has spoken about people that have multiple split personalites, and how one personality has cancer (with xray evidence to support the cancer) and another personality has no cancer (with xray evidence to suppor that the cancer is gone) in the same person in the same periof of time. this is how strong of the fact that your belief creates your reality

2. Now the unspoken component will be made clear, is the fact that both persons have no knowledge of the other person. they literally forget the conditions and beliefs of the other person (in the same body)

3. The Paradox of Change is that in order to achieve your desired changes, you also need to forget who you are. only when you forget those conditions, you no longer keep dragging your conditions by using memory of yourself to keep those conditions in your life. the requirement of forgetting is really not expressed often, when people want to change.

4. Now, Bashar has said numerous times, you need to act on your exicitement, this conpletes the circuit and creates the abilty to change into the direction you desire. if you dont act, you will not complete the circuit of energy needed to shift to the reality you desire, and by not forgetting those undesired things, you keep those things in your conscienceness field. Yes I am not spelling conscienceness right. oh well.

5. people calling it 'letting go' a better action is to 'forgettabout it' literally.

6. Another Bashar quote is 'you can complicate things all you want'

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Happiness wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:16 pm
I would be able to do pretty much whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I would be able to do anything!
There a lot of opinions here and they seem to be dancing around the bush. Let me give you the answer son :D.
Before we get farted you should know this:
There are local agreements that we made before coming here like "my life needs to really be about trains" and collective ones like "No Nuclear wars" and "No UFO Disclosure until a certain threshold" and these are locked until you reach a certain reality skill level.

Ok lets begin with the missing key: frequency and agreements.

Lucid Dreaming allows you to do whatever you want when mastered and if mastered enough you can unlock the ability to commune with your guides and higher self. Mastery of their direct knowledge will eventually result in finally being able to do whatever you want.

To gauge if you are even close to that level if you answer no to these two questions then you are a normie like the rest of us:
1.Can I lucid dream at will?
2.Can I communicate clearly with my spirit guides whenever I want?

Right now Bashar is doing that job of communicating with us via video. He is passing some info in place of our guides and it's not very effective but it's better than nothing.

In the end we actually can create any reality and we do it by teleporting to a version of that reality where "eat chocolate all day long" is the norm.
But the problem most people have is they are just really bad at shifting their frequency.

So really if there is anything you want that you don't have, then the answer is mostly because of an agreement or frequency issue.
Get gud son. GG.

snape

Post by snape » Wed May 09, 2018 7:18 pm

And then always,comes the question how you delete the agreements and then comes silence :D

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 10, 2018 1:06 am

snape wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:18 pm
And then always,comes the question how you delete the agreements and then comes silence :D
Free will, will always trump any agreements. However, how do you know what your agreements are? And if you do know what they are you may likely have a big enough picture to know that there are good reasons for having made them and likely wouldn’t change them. Of the ones I have become aware of(after the fact) involving myself, have to do with the spiritual evolution of myself and those I’ve been closely involved with. We all played our roles perfectly for each other. Though temporary suffering played out as a result of these agreements, I know now that valuable lessons have been learned by all those involved and all is as it needs to be to get to where we want to be.

snape

Post by snape » Thu May 10, 2018 7:59 am

OgBashar wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:06 am
snape wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:18 pm
Free will, will always trump any agreements. However, how do you know what your agreements are? And if you do know what they are you may likely have a big enough picture to know that there are good reasons for having made them and likely wouldn’t change them. Of the ones I have become aware of(after the fact) involving myself, have to do with the spiritual evolution of myself and those I’ve been closely involved with. We all played our roles perfectly for each other. Though temporary suffering played out as a result of these agreements, I know now that valuable lessons have been learned by all those involved and all is as it needs to be to get to where we want to be.

Can you overcome gravity by free will, how?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 10, 2018 12:27 pm

Can you overcome gravity by free will, how?
Of course, there are many ways to do it, ranging from quite simple to very complex. You could climb some stairs, a ladder, a mountain and you will have overcome gravity. Pick something up off the ground. You could learn to fly and get a pilot license. You could work on developing more advanced gravity overcoming technology, So on and so forth.

If your asking about ‘levitation’ like it is said to have been performed by spiritual masters, my intuition tells me that it is probably possible to achieve although not necessarily very relevant for most people. Parlor tricks are mostly used to help people wake up to the possibility of a larger reality. You can certainly fly in your dreams and out of body experiences. The dream we share here on earth presently has more limitations than many because we are trying to learn how we create our reality without being aware that we are creating our reality. We have been purposefully limiting ourselves by our free will choice to do so.