There is no other mind in your physical reality

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

laptop123

There is no other mind in your physical reality

Post by laptop123 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:45 am

Hello

This information popped in my head: There is no other mind in your physical reality - only your mind. Get that in your thick skull already!!!

This ties in with what Bashar called our holodeck experience, and other people being our own version of others created in our own reality.

I was asking my Bronwyn angels and Courtwind Angels & others, guides and guardians to help me transform my endless upset thoughts about how someone at the office kind of bullied me and spread negative comments about me to others. It felt like he was often attacking my 'image'.

But an image is nothing but thoughts about other peoples thoughts, and based on this information, there is only one mind in your physical dimension - yours. So stop being concerned over simulated minds thinking negatively of you, and demonstrate the real you to them every day.

I believed firmly that he came in as a 'teacher piece', in that its getting me to deal with certain beliefs.

laptop123

Re: There is no other mind in your physical reality

Post by laptop123 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Another one: "You believe there is someone to fight with, but there is not"

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 am

"There is no other mind in your physical reality"

This is not correct.

Bashar has talked about you being in the center of your universe; what you put out is what you get back. is correct. However There is the reflection on that mirror, one is yours; the other reflections are your 'versions' of other people in thier own reality. this means that there are your reflection that you see, and your versions of another persons transposed image in your reality mirror

You see your own reflection in the mirror, there is also another person in the mirror next to you. that person has properties of matching your frequency,vibration and patterns that exist in your reality and thier own reality. Therefore there more that 1 person in your universe, there is the other person that you have a version of matching patterns and vibrations.

Reference is the Channelling Session "Mechanics of Channelling" the handout shows this example.
Last edited by TheInventor on Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Bashar once answered 'what people? you are in an empty room talking to your own higher mind. Just because it looks like there are other people in the room with you, their not.' and 'you are the only one in it (the room), regardless of what it looks like'

Billy

Post by Billy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:35 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 am

This is not correct.

Bashar has talked about you being in the center of your universe; what you put out is what you get back. is correct. However There is the reflection on that mirror, one is yours; the other reflections are your 'versions' of other people in thier own reality. this means that there are your reflection that you see, and your versions of another persons transposed image in your reality mirror

You see your own reflection in the mittor, there is also another person in the mirror next to you. that person has properties of matching your frequency,vibration and patterns that exist in your reality and thier own reality. Therefore there more that 1 person in your universe, there is the other person that you have a version of matching patterns and vibrations.

Reference is the Channelling Session "Mechanics of Channelling" the handout shows this example.
This, my friend, is an excellent insight into 'other people' - something really clicked with me about it. Thanks.

Billy

Post by Billy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:41 pm

It acknowledges that other people are actually other people - not just figments of imagination - and that we are each inviting a version into our reality. It would also suggest that sometimes me and my versions invite a version of somebody together in a kind of co-creation. It's a wonderful perspective which opens up all kinds of possibilities. My ego seems at peace with this.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:40 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:35 am

This is not correct.

You see your own reflection in the mirror, there is also another person in the mirror next to you. that person has properties of matching your frequency,vibration and patterns that exist in your reality and thier own reality. Therefore there more that 1 person in your universe, there is the other person that you have a version of matching patterns and vibrations.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Wow, I was expecting an argument, not acknowledgement of being correct; and got a thnks in the process; unexpected and nice

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:33 pm

lol. i wanted to give a link to a yotube video that i was referring to, but its all been taken down :(

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:57 pm

Here we go - listen from 3 minutes and 19 seconds (the info before it is also very good through).

Please dont send the link around - dont want my youtube account deleted.

Billy

Post by Billy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Loving Bashar right now - thanks for the clip I really enjoyed it. Regards our self vs 'the other people' there is a really subtle point here. I see what you're saying - that he says you're the only one in the room and I agree. But he also says that they're in their room with their version of you. Which means that they exist too. He isn't saying you created them from scratch - he's saying you choose which version you get by projecting your current self-state. He's not saying there isn't anybody else. He's saying it doesn't matter that there's anyone else as you have control over which version turns up.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:25 am

Billy wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:38 pm
Loving Bashar right now - thanks for the clip I really enjoyed it. Regards our self vs 'the other people' there is a really subtle point here. I see what you're saying - that he says you're the only one in the room and I agree. But he also says that they're in their room with their version of you. Which means that they exist too. He isn't saying you created them from scratch - he's saying you choose which version you get by projecting your current self-state. He's not saying there isn't anybody else. He's saying it doesn't matter that there's anyone else as you have control over which version turns up.
Insightful, I agree. And yeah, great vid, thanks laptop123.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:59 am

Billy wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:38 pm
that he says you're the only one in the room and I agree. But he also says that they're in their room with their version of you. Which means that they exist too.
Yes, but they exist in their own physical reality, not mine then surely (apart from my own version of them that I create)? I am not saying there is no other mind in physical reality, I am suggesting no other mind in just my physical reality (excluding spirits because they are outside physical reality).
Last edited by laptop123 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:19 am

Nope, they exist as a imposed extra reflection on your reality. I gave you info for the handout which clearly explains how 'your version of them' works. otherwise it would only be you.