Quotes, Blueprint For Change

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Quotes, Blueprint For Change

Post by Alice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:02 pm

Member, Open-Minded Skeptic. remarked that few have read Blueprint For Change.
I fortunately have a copy that someone gave me some years ago. I've read a lot in it
but could go more into the later portions of the book. So I will start with Chapter 10, The Agenda.

I shall observe the rule of no quotes over 100 words and to that end I will be paraphrasing parts of it as I do here.
Allow yourselves to feel that change is the true constant in creation...so that it does not stagnate...ever perpetuating.
Creation is not over...You are all and we are all, together. God ever creating itself anew, ever changing and ever existing.
(He speaks of how we have lived life with separation rather than unity consciousness, even thinking we
are separate from the I Am, that which always has been and always will be.)
Now, however...you have played that game through...and now you are remembering. I Am. We Are. We are waking
up. "Oh yes, I remember now..we are What Is, and...we wish to play as integrated whole beings now."
You are waking up. Good morning!...Yes, all of you are really seeds of unconditional love...you are tearing up the topsoil, preparing it for new planting.

Alice

Re: Quotes, Blueprint For Change

Post by Alice » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:36 am

From Chapter 11, Life On Essassani:

Our city ships range anywhere from one to ten of your miles in length, and contain several hundred thousand individuals at a time...for the purpose of exploring different areas of the galaxy, for inter-dimensional penetration, and for communication with various civilizations...The Association of Worlds, numbering approximately 360 worlds so far. The ships are also for exploring and contacting new worlds such as your own--new to us, that is.

Asked how far their planet is from us, Bashar said we are on different dimensional planes, and:

...if our dimension and yours overlapped, you would find our star approximately 500 of your light years of counting in the direction of the constellation Orion.

Asked how many intelligently populated planets are in the Milky Way:

What you would perceive in your density...is between 60 and 70 million.

He said they had not contacted most of them.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 am

More from Life On Essassani.

Our fascination with the triad...working with threes, and so on, is because the triad or tetrahedron formation...is the primary geometric form...in the second and third densities...Now this idea of Sirius consciousness, our and your consciousness forming a triad consciousness is so that the two are always supporting the one. Our civilization works in networks of threes...for support, the two to the one...and thus our triangular scout craft.

Asked how we could change our frequency to be with them:

..close your eyes, think of the vibration you are feeling now that I represent...keying into the frequency of our civilization...will allow you to flow in the direction of our dimensional vibration.

He also said that envisioning the Essassani symbol, a three-sided symbol outlined in electromagnetic blue-white light, would align us to their frequency.

http://teleportation.co.nz/wp-content/u ... gle463.jpg

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Thanks for these quotes, Alice, ...very interesting..... the size of their ships makes you wonder how big their parking lots are.... :D

OMS

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:18 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:38 pm
Thanks for these quotes, Alice, ...very interesting..... the size of their ships makes you wonder how big their parking lots are.... :D

OMS
:lol: Yeah! Although he said very few of them remain on the surface of their planet at any given time, and there are no large cities/structures. The space craft are the cities.

Continuing, quotes from Life On Essassani. Questioner asks if they have any idea where they will land here when the time comes.

B: No. And again, again--do not expect us to come, because then we can't. The expectation...that says, "We need you to; we place you above us."
And immediately you put us out of reach.

The questioner replies that it would just be very exciting, and Bashar responds that when our excitement is in the present, "that is when we
can meet you."

Asked if they ever die:

In your terms we can physiologically leave the body around the age of 300...consciously, with our eyes open...it is not through age or disease
or suffering, but simply the timing to go on...to expand in other ways.

On the subject of pain, Bashar says it can always be transformed, and

in our civilization we no longer experience the idea of pain at all.

To them, all different points of view are valid and we can learn from them all.There is no need for argument.

Unconditional love is the key that allows us to function as one mind, and at the same time allows us to operate as distinct and
variegated individuals.

There's a lot in this chapter, I'll be quoting from it for a while...