Most Efficient Ways to Learn Bashar's Teachings?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

melodious monk

Post by melodious monk » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm

The teachings of Bashar have recently been introduced to my reality and I don't believe I'm alone in honestly saying that I'm overwhelmed by the amount of content he has transmitted since the 1980s. I am only really interested in learning about reality, belief systems, and practical spiritual advice rather than anything about UFOs, atlantis, ancient civilizations and what have you. I have access to all of his books, audio, video, seminars but I don't want to spend hours upon hours listening to bashar to get the whole picture. Does anyone who believes they have already thouroughly learned his material have any pointers as to the most efficient way to learn his material? Are a lot of his seminars repackaged information? Are there any seminars in particular that provide an overall understanding in one seminar? Maybe we could all exchange notes. Thank you!

mac

Re: Most Efficient Ways to Learn Bashar's Teachings?

Post by mac » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:46 pm

I empathize.

A possibility. Take a single year, say 2015, and watch the videos. You should get, oh, 75%+ of what you need from them. There is no comprehensive A-Z checklist of Basharisms but you might find this helpful.

http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reading the Anka/Bashar books is very useful but a task indeed. You could do a search on the pdfs of the books when you hit a term or thought that you can't wrap your head around.

kings.tse

Post by kings.tse » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:47 am

I also study how to focus on what I prefer in all information Bashar taught.So I listen to his specific audio for one hour around every day again again,again until I get it,until it becomes my second nature if I feel my energy waning.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

themaster

Post by themaster » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:16 am

melodious monk wrote:The teachings of Bashar have recently been introduced to my reality and I don't believe I'm alone in honestly saying that I'm overwhelmed by the amount of content he has transmitted since the 1980s. I am only really interested in learning about reality, belief systems, and practical spiritual advice rather than anything about UFOs, atlantis, ancient civilizations and what have you. I have access to all of his books, audio, video, seminars but I don't want to spend hours upon hours listening to bashar to get the whole picture. Does anyone who believes they have already thouroughly learned his material have any pointers as to the most efficient way to learn his material? Are a lot of his seminars repackaged information? Are there any seminars in particular that provide an overall understanding in one seminar? Maybe we could all exchange notes. Thank you!
What do you want to learn? For instance since 2003.. I have wanted to be a creator god/a superhero if you will..? that's what I wanted to manifest/create.. and... (so bashar's information is only so helpful in this endeavour and then!)

Bashar was my primary teacher 2007-2009 or so.. eventually I outgrew him! or I demanded more of my reality.. after I first talked to him.. that manifestation/my insistence on more!!! landed me in a school.. which is still going on since 2009.. so you can see.. that's quite a school! :P (recently my school hinted I will complete 1 objective in 2019.. yah 2019!! :P :roll: :D lol)

I will say I think bashar's ahh belief detection methods are shit! honestly.. I believe that healing is the best way to work on beliefs.. (as a cure-all/catch-all) I still learn from bashar today! But as a teacher no.. umm.. I study other things now and my teachers really are the best! or the best I can get ;) )
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:29 pm

themaster wrote: I will say I think bashar's ahh belief detection methods are shit! honestly.. I believe that healing is the best way to work on beliefs.. (as a cure-all/catch-all) I still learn from bashar today! But as a teacher no.. umm.. I study other things now and my teachers really are the best! or the best I can get ;) )
Hallo

You got me curious.

a) How do you heal the beliefs?
b) What other teachers do you have that you think are good?

themaster

Post by themaster » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:24 am

laptop123 wrote:a) How do you heal the beliefs?
there are 43,000 healing modalities out there.. or "permissions slips" as bashar would say.. :) so pick the one you like.. hpnno? matrix energetics? the list of e'm is endless.. and that includes meditation.. as "AlwaysBeNice" pointed out nicely with his example ;)

but the most effective thing I know of.. (aka personally) energy work, chakra's, grounding.. that's the deep stuff.. not that the others aren't "effective" as well ;)
laptop123 wrote:b) What other teachers do you have that you think are good?
Ahh you remember my channeling list..? yah that's a good place :) to choose some
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:39 pm

themaster wrote: but the most effective thing I know of.. (aka personally) energy work, chakra's, grounding.. that's the deep stuff.. not that the others aren't "effective" as well ;)
None of those things do anything for beliefs. Those are just coping tools. It merely helps you deal with/release the energy generated by the belief... 10 minutes later if the belief is active, you are back to square 1.
themaster wrote: there are 43,000 healing modalities out there
Of which a rare few actually work with changing beliefs effectively?

Luc

Post by Luc » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:24 pm

If there's one teacher who teaches you about your beliefs and thoughts and momentum and how to handle it all in your personal life, it surely is Abraham Hicks. Almost no spaceships or ancient civilizations or extraterrestrial stuff there, but pure talk about the workings of belief and emotion, how you focus, how you can direct your thoughts, how you slow down momentum etc. Nothing Abe says contradicts the teachings of Bashar, but she gives very in-depth explanations and advice like Bashar has never given about the subject of beliefs.

Just my personal opinion of course, you decide for yourself if you want to try it out. I cannot begin to describe how Abe's teachings have guided me to better understand the workings of my mind - and the benefit I get from it keeps getting more and more.

themaster

Post by themaster » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

laptop123 wrote:
they all work.. if you believe/allow? see bashar's lecture

[youtube]6QkT8dW4U4c[/youtube]

(even bashar's own method work I've just found then pretty useless for myself personally and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case?/same for many of you)
laptop123 wrote:
themaster wrote:but the most effective thing I know of.. (aka personally) energy work, chakra's, grounding.. that's the deep stuff.. not that the others aren't "effective" as well ;)
None of those things do anything for beliefs. Those are just coping tools. It merely helps you deal with/release the energy generated by the belief... 10 minutes later if the belief is active, you are back to square 1.
Wow you know jack shit don't you..?

How are beliefs created?

What are they?

Simple enough answer.. each of us is creator gods.. we were born to create the thing you know as "law of attraction" or as bashar calls it the 3rd or 4th law "what you put out, is what you get back" So beliefs are made of law of attraction.. we all make them!! We all created them.. because we OUR unconscious creator gods.. using law of attraction usually/unconsciously.. without a awareness that we attract WAR as we join our anti-war group.. because that is law of attraction

So if you have dumb/unconscious humans creating for 1,000 of years unaware there even doing so.. ?? you have 1,000/billions of beliefs.. in this game you came into.. and inserted your piece on to that monopoly board.. and as bashar stated BEFORE

"you download your beliefs telepathically from your parents before the age of 3 or 5 due to conditional love" - bashar

Anything else you don't know or understand?

The reason why HEALING helps with beliefs is simple enough.. were all DAMAGED were all programed with negative energy/beliefs.. that's where they fucking come from! They were here when we got here.. we don't come into this life DEPRESSED that fucking shit was here.. when we got here!! We download depressed then get to experience it! :lol:

I don't understand.. why you don't get that?/understand that? obviously I have been a little more educated then your standard bashar peeps.. even though this stuff is in the bashar material (some of it)
laptop123 wrote:
themaster wrote:but the most effective thing I know of.. (aka personally) energy work, chakra's, grounding.. that's the deep stuff.. not that the others aren't "effective" as well ;)
Imagine creator god that you're dirty! okay..? with all kinds of invisible mud on you.. that you can't see! so what is healing?? healing is simple.. you are taking a shower to clean up that mud.. that's what healing is! (the same energy that was used to create beliefs.. can also 'heal' them away) It's why I call it a catch-all I'm not saying it heals all the negative shit.. you've aquired.. I'm just saying it helps.. and it's much better then bashar's INTELLECTUAL approach.. which I don't like much :(

It wouldn't hurt you to do bashar's meditation in the oversoul-soul blueprint/ which goes something like this.. you are at the bottom of the sea.. you can't SEE anything in front of you.. but as you rise to the surface.. now you can see just a little more.. then just a little more.. it's a very simple meditation but! it's goddamn analogy for what's going on here in physical.. that's us at the bottom of sea.. unable to see our bodies! or 1 foot in front of us.. were swimming back to the top.. to the creator to ourselves... were waking up! Were becoming conscious of this mud etc. etc.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:58 pm

lol, you sound highly aligned and balanced with that response :mrgreen: .

Yes Bashar's belief changing system can be very challenging at times (and sometimes real easy) but you can get better at using it ...for lasting change (not these temporary coping tools/band-aids).

I can tell you what I know out of extreme bad experience. I have had what many others have at a more intense pace. am always open to try different things ! I love progress!

Yes I have listened to hours of Abraham Hicks as well...
I have almost every digital video released by bashar (I am behind by 1 year)
Chakra mp3s and solfeggio audios, eft, subliminals, radionics, chi gens, crystals, meditations, kundalini activity, reiki, various remote healing systems, access, access bars, various isochronic tones & binuaral beats...energy clearings... i started using those around 2009 and tons of other stuff over the years...
At the start, i was transforming negative beliefs like a little production line - it was going great... experiencing all sorts of amazing things (especially non-physical). When laying in bed at night, I would sometimes even see the stars (with closed eyes) - things were going well.

But late in 2011 just about every negative belief that I still had, I felt 100000x more strongly... This means walking around feeling shortness of breath, anxiety attacks that could last the entire day, suicidal every day, depression attacks, panic attacks... At some points it was a matter of trying to survive until the next minute... Some days were easier. Soon the rest of your body also starts having more trouble with prolonged stress... especially digestive system in my case. At some time periods old memories/emotional baggage would surface randomly with unspeakable emotional pain.

The hell I experienced sometimes in just 1 day is too much for any 1 life time in my view (yes you never get more than you can handle, I know). As you can imagine I tried (yes i said try) everything I could over the years! Best doctors with lots of tests, every service, every tool, every technique, multiple medications, even accupuncture & chinese herbal medicine, lots of psychology, asking tons of people for suggestions (even the old xtrememind crowd). Guess what! Over a few years I found only 1 single thing worked... Transforming negative beliefs as Bashar explains it...

I concluded this analogy - your beliefs is like software... Software change is required to fix a software problem... Chakra/solfeggio and many other tools is simply like deleting old temporary files/smelly trash that built up. Sure you feel a little better, but the cause is still there, ready to generate unwanted energy again when its activated. Bashar keeps going on about beliefs for a reason!

Sure there are various things you can do to help you cope during these times (like omega 3, vitamin b..., chakra mp3s could help you balance when you feel calmer, meditation), but each time i actually got to the root of a belief and replaced it with a positive one, i could feel a sense of relief. Like one of a million bricks was taken off my shoulders.

The problem with this is that effective belief transformation often depends on accepting a set of positive beliefs (not just a single one)...and from Bashar videos you might only understand certain aspects of a certain concept. It also requires you to really get to the root beliefs that are causing your specific issue - so a good documentation system can help for stubborn beliefs.

If anyone is interested in my story and still reading: I am better by now, however still far from normal... I know its just a few belief transformations away. Something else interesting also developed.... If I do not regularly meditate and kind of connect with 'all that is' / 'the void' or specific meditative practices, I have an intense sense of loneliness that cannot be filled by anything... No amount of social activity or anything fills that deep sense of disconnection/void.

I hope this inspires someone to do the belief system homework for lasting change!

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:13 pm

laptop123 wrote:lol, you sound highly aligned and balanced with that response :mrgreen: .

Yes Bashar's belief changing system can be very challenging at times (and sometimes real easy) but you can get better at using it ...for lasting change (not these temporary coping tools/band-aids).

I can tell you what I know out of extreme bad experience. I have had what many others have at a more intense pace. am always open to try different things ! I love progress!

Yes I have listened to hours of Abraham Hicks as well...
Chakra mp3s and solfeggio audios, eft, subliminals, radionics, chi gens, crystals, meditations, kundalini activity, reiki, various remote healing systems, access, access bars, various isochronic tones & binuaral beats...energy clearings... i started using those around 2009 and tons of other stuff over the years...
At the start, i was transforming negative beliefs like a little production line - it was going great... experiencing all sorts of amazing things (especially non-physical). When laying in bed at night, I would sometimes even see the stars (with closed eyes) - things were going well.

But late in 2011 just about every negative belief that I still had, I felt 100000x more strongly... This means walking around feeling shortness of breath, anxiety attacks that could last the entire day, suicidal every day, depression attacks, panic attacks... At some points it was a matter of trying to survive until the next minute... Some days were easier. Soon the rest of your body also starts having more trouble with prolonged stress... especially digestive system in my case. At some time periods old memories/emotional baggage would surface randomly with unspeakable emotional pain.

The hell I experienced sometimes in just 1 day is too much for any 1 life time in my view (yes you never get more than you can handle, I know). As you can imagine I tried (yes i said try) everything I could over the years! Best doctors with lots of tests, every service, every tool, every technique, multiple medications, even accupuncture & chinese herbal medicine, lots of psychology, asking tons of people for suggestions (even the old xtrememind crowd). Guess what! Over a few years I found only 1 single thing worked... Transforming negative beliefs as Bashar explains it...

I concluded this analogy - your beliefs is like software... Software change is required to fix a software problem... Chakra/solfeggio and many other tools is simply like deleting old temporary files/smelly trash that built up. Sure you feel a little better, but the cause is still there, ready to generate unwanted energy again when its activated. Bashar keeps going on about beliefs for a reason!

Sure there are various things you can do to help you cope during these times (like omega 3, vitamin b..., chakra mp3s could help you balance when you feel calmer, meditation), but each time i actually got to the root of a belief and replaced it with a positive one, i could feel a sense of relief. Like one of a million bricks was taken off my shoulders.

The problem with this is that effective belief transformation often depends on accepting a set of positive beliefs (not just a single one)...and from Bashar videos you might only understand certain aspects of a certain concept. It also requires you to really get to the root beliefs that are causing your specific issue - so a good documentation system can help for stubborn beliefs.

If anyone is interested in my story and still reading: I am better by now, however still far from normal... I know its just a few belief transformations away. Something else interesting also developed.... If I do not regularly meditate and kind of connect with 'all that is' / 'the void' or specific meditative practices, I have an intense sense of loneliness that cannot be filled by anything... No amount of social activity or anything fills that deep sense of disconnection/void.

I hope this inspires someone to do the belief system homework for lasting change!
you like doing things the hard way???

Just sayin'.. what a massive amount of headache you went for.. As smart and as consciosness as I am ;) I still have teachers.. and what a clusterfuck to put yourself through that.. rather then talk or work with teachers?

Kinda sounds like you pulled yourself out of the matrix ;) only to have you put back in.. :P
laptop123 wrote:lol, you sound highly aligned and balanced with that response :mrgreen:
yah if your operating in a bias.. yah probably not :P but also I'm not unbias.. in theory I will be in 3 years!
laptop123 wrote:I hope this inspires someone to do the belief system homework for lasting change!
honestly I wouldn't bother with such a thing.. bashar was not enough for me as a teacher! That's why I had to go to his face.. ask my most important question.. get a shitty answer (if I'm being honest?) and that caused me to propel me into better teachers.. I could believe (because remember bashar has always said "belief and manifestation are synonymous" :) )

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:32 pm

laptop123 wrote:None of those things do anything for beliefs. Those are just coping tools. It merely helps you deal with/release the energy generated by the belief... 10 minutes later if the belief is active, you are back to square 1.
let's re-examine your own words.. after you revealing your information/experience..

So isn't this something you learned so basically this sounds like a belief now that you have revealed the top part information
laptop123 wrote:None of those things do anything for beliefs. Those are just coping tools. It merely helps you deal with/release the energy generated by the belief... 10 minutes later if the belief is active, you are back to square 1.
Now what I would do if facing a belief/information like this??

I would "talk" to my teachers.. their very fucking smart.. so much so that's why I even use the label "teachers"

BTW for those that remember bashar is not smart! He channels real time info from our "oneness database".. he doesn't inherently have facts like "permission slips" running around in his communication specialist head..

So you understand me.. laptop123.. I am not "invalidating" you're story/experience.. as I have often said.. bashar teaches "validation, validation, validation" (and I practice that) and so here I am validating you but whether your result is a creation or you just don't have the knowledge/capacity to stop

"10 minutes later. I'm fucked" that's where you and I would differ in opinion.. where I would consult a higher level of intelligence/knowledge that I actively work with.. :P

I would not have drawn a CONCLUSION/factual statement like you did here..
laptop123 wrote:
or look at your own words man!! you just stated that bashar's permission slips is bullshit and only bashar has the actual "permission slip" of how to remove beliefs.. again you are missing one of bashar's key teachings.. it's hard to HEAR (sometimes) it's validation, validation, validation.. you've taken things bashar has said like "permission slips" and gone validation, invalidation, fucking bullshit.. congrats :( (permission slips by the way is a 30 minute lecture it has serious keys to the future in it.. are you sure you've listened to it?? it is one of bashar's best concepts he offered to us)

Bashar did not give the "permission slips" lecture so people like you could realize it's a fraud! And that only bashar has "the master key system" to belief removal Image
laptop123 wrote:At the start, i was transforming negative beliefs like a little production line - it was going great... experiencing all sorts of amazing things (especially non-physical). When laying in bed at night, I would sometimes even see the stars (with closed eyes) - things were going well.
Application without the knowledge of what creates beliefs.. is awful application use.. it's very misguided use of applications.

If I act all smart alecky and all that! It's because I've been nurtured in massive amounts of knowledge.. so sorry for being a smartass! :P okay?
laptop123 wrote:But late in 2011 just about every negative belief that I still had, I felt 100000x more strongly... This means walking around feeling shortness of breath, anxiety attacks that could last the entire day, suicidal every day, depression attacks, panic attacks...
yes very fucked up of you.. to go this far.. without EXTREME guidance! but here you are.. congrats on surviving and all that! :)

Bashar did leave enough knowledge about beliefs I would think!! To warn people how dangerous they are.. as he says sometimes.. "do not go to the cliff and fly!! unless you believe you can fly!! work within your existing belief systems! Because you won't fly.. if you don't really BELIEVE)
laptop123 wrote:The hell I experienced sometimes in just 1 day is too much for any 1 life time in my view (yes you never get more than you can handle, I know). As you can imagine I tried (yes i said try) everything I could over the years! Best doctors with lots of tests, every service, every tool, every technique, multiple medications, even accupuncture & chinese herbal medicine, lots of psychology, asking tons of people for suggestions (even the old xtrememind crowd). Guess what! Over a few years I found only 1 single thing worked... Transforming negative beliefs as Bashar explains it...
your way of trying looks like a absolute failure to me.. why didn't you talk to bashar..? and many other channels..? the knowledge is there! just not everyone has access to it..

You should have been able to spot you were off-balance.. once you invalidated bashar's "permission slips" lecture.. but I can see you did not! That's why you're repeating your experience.. with your well drawn CONCLUSION/state of facts which is all in bias/bad work.
laptop123 wrote:I concluded this analogy - your beliefs is like software... Software change is required to fix a software problem... Chakra/solfeggio and many other tools is simply like deleting old temporary files/smelly trash that built up. Sure you feel a little better, but the cause is still there, ready to generate unwanted energy again when its activated. Bashar keeps going on about beliefs for a reason!
I leave it to the experts.. I would not draw my one conclusion.. that could have all kinds of BIAS.. all kinds of stupid human primitive shit! That you just can't see.. because you are not above the level the problem. you are right in it.. as einstein says..

laptop123 wrote:I concluded this analogy
bad conclusion scientist.. you could not escape your own bias.
laptop123 wrote:Yes I have listened to hours of Abraham Hicks as well...
Well you are missing some data.. bashar has upped his game on beliefs a bit in 2004? and recently his last 5-10 sessions..

Doesn't mean I'm going to endorse that data/method.. but he certainly has added "more elements"
laptop123 wrote:If anyone is interested in my story and still reading: I am better by now, however still far from normal... I know its just a few belief transformations away. Something else interesting also developed.... If I do not regularly meditate and kind of connect with 'all that is' / 'the void' or specific meditative practices, I have an intense sense of loneliness that cannot be filled by anything... No amount of social activity or anything fills that deep sense of disconnection/void.
Yah well, I hope they are talking to you.. and you "hear" them.. because when your in that deep you REALLY need their help.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 pm

I guess I am not communicating very well.

> you like doing things the hard way???

I had no intention to experience such darkness, and as I said, I was willing to do anything to get out of it.

> why didn't you talk to bashar..?

They refused to help me. Apart from the giant fee, they insisted I fly to the USA while I have trouble just traveling to work every day (and just keeping a job was another heck of a challenge). Bashar communications dont do skype sessions anymore... So I spent my hard earned South African rands to pay lots of US dollars for more bashar videos - hoping to find any piece of information that could help me.

> and many other channels..?

I could not find any channels here in South Africa. I also looked at various online channels... The few that seemed promising were not available/too expensive... and those that were available seemed to only utter words such as 'things are gonna be great and there is much love' - all while I sat in pain and the words had no effect... no practical information seemed available. The problem is, when you are in such a terrible state, you dont function so great either...so its possible i missed good help.

> I would "talk" to my teachers..

Anyone would, if there was anyone who appeared to be capable of saying anything more than 'lord of this, love and light...', which has zero effect while you sit in pain, wondeirng what else you can try.

I spent quite a bit of time in the past working on channeling information for myself... Very little progress there.

> You should have been able to spot you were off-balance.

Of coarse I knew! Thats why i was trying anything to get sorted out. You dont need repeating hospital or psychiatrist visits to tell you, you can feel it.

> once you invalidated bashar's "permission slips" lecture.

I think you misunderstand 'invalidation'. Discovering that a hammer does not saw wood does not mean you invalidate the hammer. You just recognize it works for certain things, and not for other things... Its an observation, experience... Sure if someone tells me the tool can be used in another way (upside down), i would check it out. I have no reason to believe that my toaster prints money (if you get my point). I am not invalidating it.

> the knowledge is there

Not all the concepts have completely clear explanations - there are details you may need when your fears are so amplified.

> bad conclusion scientist.. you could not escape your own bias.

Why on earth would you keep trying to print money with a toaster or other tools that you have already tried (and did not have the required effect) when you know:
a) You found a specific tool is actually effective
b) Bashar constantly repeats the importance of that tool year after year

I am surprised you say you listen to Abraham Hicks when some of my statements are straight from Abraham.

I am sure I had more help than I realized/perceived. The only explanation I can think of is bashar's butterfly analogy... sometimes helping would do more harm...

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:44 pm

laptop123 wrote:I could not find any channels here in South Africa. I also looked at various online channels...
that's funny.. cause while I'm not saying I know a of lot channels.. I do know of one in south africa.. let's see if I can find her in a five second google search :)

Yep here she is.. she's worked with our class or something.. once :P

http://www.starchildglobal.com/

Maybe you don't consider her a channel..? but there yah go...
laptop123 wrote:The few that seemed promising were not available/too expensive... and those that were available seemed to only utter words such as 'things are gonna be great and there is much love'
Well, I'm not speaking with accurate data knowledge.. but pretty sure if she's still there.. she would have cost way less then bashar.. also incidentally michael is a archangel specialist in healing.. the kind of thing you would have needed with that belief stuff you went through..

Also BTW bashar has talked about the archangels many times/validating them.. not so much in-depth..
laptop123 wrote:The problem is, when you are in such a terrible state, you dont function so great either...so its possible i missed good help.
yah no big deal.. glad you are better :)
laptop123 wrote:Anyone would, if there was anyone who appeared to be capable of saying anything more than 'lord of this, love and light...',
yah well consider that.. saying that, demonstrates also a bias :P

It's kind of the ability to look past definitions that don't match what you say you want..

Bashar has always said and I'm sure you're aware? "Just use our information if it helps? If it doesn't.. discard.. no big deal"
laptop123 wrote:I spent quite a bit of time in the past working on channeling information for myself... Very little progress there.
ehh.. everyone channels.. have you been using the definition darryl/bashar throws out..??

lost in song is a channel state? lost in art is a channeling state? when a actor becomes the role.. that's a channeling state.. more so.. it's also writing.. one could say I'm channeling right now.. and now bashar released a new definition.. that everyone is "channeling their soul" that's in the newer works :)

When I was very young.. I read quite a lot of material.. and I found after.. reading so much.. I could "become" stephen king.. I could WRITE/dictate exactly like him.. everyone can do it..? because usually we use that MATERIAL to ahh mock people.. for saturday night live.. so a actor can mimic hillary clinton or donald trump/whoever.. in fun/in jest :) but really we can ALL channel.. so that's where I'm at with it.. I do channel.. I don't claim I'm super good! Or giving out accurate info.. except I'm here.. I'm demonstrating/being my mastery.. which is years of study of bashar and working with my teachers :)
laptop123 wrote:Of coarse I knew! Thats why i was trying anything to get sorted out. You dont need repeating hospital or psychiatrist visits to tell you, you can feel it.
I meant again about you invalidating bashar's permission slips.. for me when I approach new age.. I approach in a "wholeness" fashion.. that's why i can work with the archangels.. even if they use words like "love n' light" and beloved :) and quite a few words that trigger people and refuse to work with them/look at them for those words :P
laptop123 wrote:I think you misunderstand 'invalidation'. Discovering that a hammer does not saw wood does not mean you invalidate the hammer. You just recognize it works for certain things, and not for other things... Its an observation, experience... Sure if someone tells me the tool can be used in another way (upside down), i would check it out. I have no reason to believe that my toaster prints money (if you get my point). I am not invalidating it.
I think you and I have different definitions for the word "invalidation" it's almost as if.. I'm using bashar's definition.. not hammer stuff?

See again I approach as a wholeness.. so I'm always looking for a complete picture! I'm working on a theory of a wholeness to the universe! But typical human.. let's say a scientist..

They go to a guide or bashar!! okay?

And they tell me about what makes up the universe.. they love what bashar has to say.. even test what he says and find it's correct?

But they test out ahh.. the 3rd/4th law; aka law of attraction and find it's complete and utter bullshit!! So that's what I would call "invalidation" I think bashar might do the same.. you get him in that right question mode :)

So the scientist validates bashar on the universe.. invalidates on law of attraction.. so that's the definition I'm trying to come from.. if that helps?

So bashar is a liar on law of attraction complete and utter bullshit.. but his universe stuff is awesome! See the scientist doesn't keep a open mind.. they invalidate.. but in this lucky case.. still likes that bashar was right on 1 thing.. that might be cause to consider he's wrong on that too?
laptop123 wrote:I am surprised you say you listen to Abraham Hicks when some of my statements are straight from Abraham.
yah I didn't see it.. sorry..

I do consider abraham my 1st teacher.. if that helps? (bashar = #2) and then it was the archangels.. :)
laptop123 wrote:I guess I am not communicating very well.
"Can't do it wrong.." no worries creator god ;)
laptop123 wrote:I am sure I had more help than I realized/perceived.
I think you did.. when you had this belief mess thing happen to you.. I would assume you were to unconscious of it :P

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 pm

I think you misunderstand bashar's stuff and some english words in general...

Also, you will find that Abraham encourages behavior that can lead to anxiety disorders (by moving to better feeling thoughts instead and not dealing with the unhappy thoughts -which build up).
Last edited by laptop123 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

themaster

Post by themaster » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:56 pm

laptop123 wrote:Also, you will find that Abraham encourages behavior that can lead to anxiety disorders
okay.. lol
laptop123 wrote:I think you misunderstand bashar's stuff and english words in general...
well I am in america where we do tend to use that same language here..

so I would offer/mirror the same thing "I think you misunderstand bashar's stuff and english words in general..."

kings.tse

Post by kings.tse » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:17 pm

themaster wrote:
So the scientist validates bashar on the universe.. invalidates on law of attraction.. so that's the definition I'm trying to come from.. if that helps?

So bashar is a liar on law of attraction complete and utter bullshit.. but his universe stuff is awesome! See the scientist doesn't keep a open mind.. they invalidate.. but in this lucky case.. still likes that bashar was right on 1 thing.. that might be cause to consider he's wrong on that too?
Hi,I am curious about law of attraction.If my memory serves,Bashar taught these relevant points:
1.You have a core self vibrating all the time,the true you,which automatically attract things to you.
2.After knowing your core self,just let in what belong and let go what do not belong.
3.To be in the vibration what you want firstly,to exhibit passion to create passion,you could visualize it,make symbol which represents physical.or Approach effect at first,give cause the chance to fit back.
What do you think of it?:)
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 am

kings.tse wrote:
themaster wrote:

Hi,I am curious about law of attraction.If my memory serves,Bashar taught these relevant points:
1.You have a core self vibrating all the time,the true you,which automatically attract things to you.
2.After knowing your core self,just let in what belong and let go what do not belong.
3.To be in the vibration what you want firstly,to exhibit passion to create passion,you could visualize it,make symbol which represents physical.or Approach effect at first,give cause the chance to fit back.
sounds fine.. Image

mac

Post by mac » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:06 pm

kings.tse wrote: Hi,I am curious about law of attraction.If my memory serves,Bashar taught these relevant points:
We 'attract' nothing, everything is already here and now. Our problem is that we can't let go of negative beliefs who are desperately trying to get away from our positive vibrations.

themaster

Post by themaster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 am

mac wrote:Our problem is that we can't let go of negative beliefs who are desperately trying to get away from our positive vibrations.
ohh were letting go.. it just takes time.. if we weren't making progress.. we'd still be burning witches wouldn't we? or hanging niggers or hell? the civil right movement wouldn't happened.. and bashar tracks our BELIEF clearing to allow aliens on the planet.. at what about 2030.. 2040 or 2050? So were doing a hell of a good job! :) (if you use bashar's barometer for contact.. including the lowering of his ship above sedona) :)

I think maybe gay marriage is legal? :) I think maybe abortion is a non-issue.. so yah, team win! :) contact gets closer everyday.. :)
Well, besides for ahh listening and trying to "absorb" a hell of a lot of bashar teachings.. or listening to me! ;) :lol:

Ahh.. I think "law of attraction" journey would probably be the best.. that's what I did when I asked bashar how to be a creator and he gave me a METHOD.. I have yet to try today.. :) (cause I did not believe! so today I work with teachers.. I can believe) :)

And do recall bashar tells you to "honor your belief system" and I still do today.. and value that bashar advice!