Bashar general chat/questions thread

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Symbiotx

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Symbiotx » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Jay139 wrote:To each his own you choose to act like a child and play make believe it's your choice. It would be wise for you to drop the escapism nothing is worse than an adult that wants to be a child.
Beliefs are dificult to define I think they are beyond our conscious mind and also the moment you uncover one wich is there is another one behind it.
The techniques Bashar teaches makes people act like dogs chasing their own tail.
You can spend a whole lifetime uncovering belief behind belief behind belief etc it is much more practical to try work around the limitations if possible. I Remember we have to function in the world. An alien race that does not eat or drink and are less physical can not understand or give us any practical advice.

Luckily, it's not inherently true that "nothing is worse than an adult that wants to be a child". There are lots of benefits to viewing the world as a child. It's all perspective and neither way is more valid than the other.

"Beliefs are dificult to define"
That's a belief.

"I think they are beyond our conscious mind and also the moment you uncover one wich is there is another one behind it."
That belief is what makes it hard to find. It is not some secret hidden away thing unless you choose for it to be that way. They are definitions that you have accepted at some point, and they serve you in some way.
If a belief uncovers another, it's because you haven't found the CORE belief that is causing you to feel a particular way. It's not chasing your tail, because if you find the core belief like that you believe you're unworthy or that you don't believe you deserve abundance, or that you can only earn things through overcoming adversity, etc etc, whatever the real belief is that causes you to feel a particular way, you can change it.

"it is much more practical to try work around the limitations if possible"
Limitation can be a good thing, and if we have a limitation, it's because we believe it is serving us in some way. Sure, you can go with the limitation, but if it is not what you prefer, you can change that as well. If you can't change it, then you may have attracted yourself to a circumstance to get something out of it. It's trying its best to deliver what you ordered, and denying it will not make it go away. Letting it serve its purpose until it's no longer relevant is one way to address it.

mac

Postby mac » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Jay139 wrote:To each his own you choose to act like a child and play make believe it's your choice. It would be wise for you to drop the escapism nothing is worse than an adult that wants to be a child.
Beliefs are dificult to define I think they are beyond our conscious mind and also the moment you uncover one wich is there is another one behind it.
The techniques Bashar teaches makes people act like dogs chasing their own tail.
You can spend a whole lifetime uncovering belief behind belief behind belief etc it is much more practical to try work around the limitations if possible. I Remember we have to function in the world. An alien race that does not eat or drink and are less physical can not understand or give us any practical advice.

:lol:

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:28 am

Symbiotx wrote:Wow... I'm surprised to see many people that don't believe that following your excitement is practical. That's an unfortunate definition that reinforces limitation.

The excitement, the attraction, is the key because it is as Bashar says, the complete kit. What comes with it is all the things you need to allow you to do what you want to do in the smoothest, least resistant possible way. Denying that this works is again saying "well obviously, my conscious mind knows that the quickest route from A to B is a straight line, but that is not necessarily the case. A to F to C to X to B can be the least resistant route.

I can't recall which recording it was, but one of them talks about your higher mind watching from a mountain above telling you to turn, but you insist on going straight, just to find that the bridge is out, so you have to go back and take the long way that was actually faster had you listened to your higher mind.

The physical mind cannot predict the future. It's not designed to know how things will happen, just how things have happened. It doesn't know what the unknown contains. Pretending that the physical mind is the only tool to accomplish things is just that, pretending.

Yes, all correct :) it's nice to see, you see the definition too ;)

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:32 am

What question would you want to ask Bashar right at this moment?

Jay139

Postby Jay139 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:55 pm

I think it has to do with culture I am guessing most of you are from the US right ?
It seems to be a big business teaching this kind of info in various forms.
The irony is that it does not work for everybody that is why they charge money for coaching seminars etc.
It's a form of escaping their lives it works for some but for how long?
I repeat they never had the limitations wich we had he said so himself so I doubt they can fully understand our conditions to give advice
On the material part science tech etc his info is very interesting .

anyway to change topic one of the questions I would ask Bashar
I remember him saying once that he agreed to show his ship on 3 occasions iirc.
The people came to the spot they agreed on and ran away as soon as they saw a bird or anything that appeared to move in the sky.
I would ask him to try again somewhere isolated i will show up .
Also about the contactee Rael who wrote the book intelligent design the race he met are an exact description of what a hybrid race would look like the book is very good.

TBP

Postby TBP » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:24 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Has Bashar ever said anything about 9/11 being completely done by terrorists or being more of a conspiracy?
(if he hasn't and want to discuss this topic further please make another topic)

Not as far as I'm aware. Watch your definitions though. Obviously it was done by "terrorists" (people who wanted to inspire terror), and obviously it was a conspiracy (it was done covertly by a group)... The question is who the terrorist conspirators were.

themaster wrote:
Jay139 wrote:Bashar often says we're not allowed to discuss a certain thing and no one asks why not or keeps pressing for more info.

the archangels are in charge of this planet.. the christed consciousness planet has a plan.. he can't go against it.. automatically he can't say anything.. he programmed himself that way.. so there's your quickie answer

The "archangels" are in charge of yo ass bro! Any "archangel" passing itself off as being "in charge of this planet" is a being of the false light, an agent of the corrupt demiurge (Yahweh, the pretender god).

Jay139 wrote:
themaster wrote:
Jay139 wrote:The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.

yah you have a point.. it might well be the HARDEST of bashar's material to actualize :P But hey abrahams main message is..

GET HAPPY

that one is hard too! :P lol

Jay139 wrote:The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.
We have to feed and clothe ourselves they have surpassed that I hope we will too someday. We all like to hear about people quitting their jobs to follow their excitement and magically they get paid. There are just things we have to do to(ex work) enjoy our passions.

umm yah that's your belief bullshit.. sorry.. it's very negative/disempowering statements.. so you have to work through that..

Jay139 wrote:I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.

i disagree with this statement.. I know he does.. understand our level of limitations.. that doesn't mean the permission slip "following your highest excitement" works for everyone

That type of message gets them fanatic followers it gives people a chance to escape their misery for a while it's a temporary high our reality is dualistic it swings back and forth .
I am just a realist also this advice only applies to certain countries where people have a higher standard of living and do not have to worry for example when the next disaster, famine or war will happen.

It does work for everyone, automatically, if allowing it to work, because excitement is the body's physical translation of the energy that represents your core, true, ideal self that you created yourself to be as a soul from the non-physical realm "before" you chose to incarnate into the physical body. It works for everyone because it's a description of the mechanism of creation. It's higher-dimensional energy physics.

It's also not dualistic... it's a trinity! You are the One, the infinite source, God, in the center of the polarity. That balance point is the trinity. The limitations that you are experiencing are due to the ego identifying itself with, attaching itself to, definitions. You are creating and holding onto the limitations. All of them.

Jay139 wrote:anyway to change topic one of the questions I would ask Bashar
The people came to the spot they agreed on and ran away as soon as they saw a bird or anything that appeared to move in the sky.
Also about the contactee Rael who wrote the book intelligent design the race he met are an exact description of what a hybrid race would look like the book is very good.

You wouldn't stand a chance in your current mindset. Your frequency would need to be much higher. I hope you are able to appreciate the difference between Rael and Bashar...

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:56 pm

TBP wrote:The "archangels" are in charge of yo ass bro! Any "archangel" passing itself off as being "in charge of this planet" is a being of the false light, an agent of the corrupt demiurge (Yahweh, the pretender god).

or that's just some bullshit you read on the internet somewhere :P

Let me put it a different way? OK

We are in charge of this planet.. all of us in physical.. but what you might the fuck not understand? okay..

Is we are all here are in the end to bring back the christ consciousness.. that's a mass consciosness goal.. conscious or not to individuals? It's like before you embodied.. and created your "lesson"/creation list.. you were also already a part of that.. doesn't mean you have to do a damn thing.. but that is a mass consciosness goal.. as I see it :P

and the archangels are individuals/collective that support us in that.. there also apart of those CHESS MOVE planning done in non-physical.. fucking nuclear reactors don't just get hit with tsunami's.. it's all planned out.. at some level.

TBP

Postby TBP » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Supporting us, yes, subtly. Not in charge of anything.

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Jay139 wrote:I think it has to do with culture I am guessing most of you are from the US right ?

It definitely could be.. I could see in elsewhere in the world.. the teachings and enlightenment and beliefs aren't so nice..

Jay139 wrote:I repeat they never had the limitations which we had he said so himself so I doubt they can fully understand our conditions to give advice

from my understanding non-physical is very aware of the limitations in other parts of world.. sorry you didn't choose to be born here.. :P you must have wanted to play the game on "SUPER HARD ASS MODE nearly impossible! but you might survive!"

As bashar would say.. "ohh, how exciting?" :) :lol:

Jay139 wrote:anyway to change topic one of the questions I would ask Bashar

See it just won't work.. humans are very primitive.. full of many negative beliefs (as I was talking about in the other thread) bashar has told that story that the humans runs away in fear of themselves.. (another one) not even of bashar.. wait until the appropriate time of say 2040.. we will have cleared lots of that negative beliefs by then!! (but this is a super consciousness time coming up.. think of like ahh.. that our consciousness right now is in the 1960's where's okay for black people to NOT be allowed to ride on the bus and have to use separate bathrooms!) and so this time of now with our super connected to the internet cellphones.. that's 2040..

But you can see if were in the 1960's were too damn primitive for aliens.. sorry it's just trying to do a comparison of consciousness's.. otherwise forget about imagining 2040 :P it's too connected too much of a miracle time coming.. a time where people are okay in believing in aliens.. that's not NOW right?

It's where people may even believe in law of attraction in 2040?? that's not now right??

It's where people believe in caring for other people?? actual carrying?? That's not really now either. (not exactly)

So again pointing your energy/your head to the year 2040.. where contact will be possible.. is a very different ALIEN landscape of consciousness :P

So I tried to make a example of it.. of now vs. the 1960's :P

Jay139

Postby Jay139 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:01 am

themaster wrote:
Jay139 wrote:I think it has to do with culture I am guessing most of you are from the US right ?

Jay139 wrote:It definitely could be.. I could see in elsewhere in the world.. the teachings and enlightenment and beliefs aren't so nice..

Do you mean that the US is the country with the nicest beliefs ? I suggest you try to be objective and study US history.
The rest of the world is just more realistic and compared to the US and also less delusional for the most part.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:46 am

Jay139 wrote:

themaster wrote:It definitely could be.. I could see in elsewhere in the world.. the teachings and enlightenment and beliefs aren't so nice..

Do you mean that the US is the country with the nicest beliefs ? I suggest you try to be objective and study US history.
The rest of the world is just more realistic and compared to the US and also less delusional for the most part.

Nope what I meant was the language here was the language bashar was speaking.. so if you live elsewhere with english but the "definitions" are different.. again you may be missing the point of something their teaching..

one of bashar's biggest teaching is.. definitions, definitions, definitions

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMPXlyliLYM

I'm sure some of you have absorbed this particular bit from Bashar. Some would say some/much of the ''new age movement'' is propaganda created by ''tptb''. For example don't judge others, focus on the good the bad will vanish, surrender & accept etc. From my personal perspective, I resonate with many of these ideas. On the other hand, could it play directly into ''their'' agenda by preventing individuals from easily changing things by calling out / prosecuting the relatively speaking handful of criminals?

I also see the light that penetrates this veil albeit dim. I think it's deeper than this. Ultimately, I feel it comes down to one piercing the veil in order to arrive once again in total rememberence. Until then , it seems that there is much distraction.

At any rate, thanks for the allowing of this sharing. Peace

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:58 am

Bashar used to speak about the illuminati and conspiracies, but I assume, because the questioners were less fear based, it was OK to talk about it.

In the last cases people came up to him almost trembling in fear about dark forces and they don't want to support ideas supporting that energy, I personally don't see that as a necessary thing to do with but I get where they are coming from.

I don't think the new age movement is created by the powers that be as a pretty small part of it, I would say, says to ignore evil and never ever use violence, Conversations with God for example says:

This does not mean in human relationships that if you are being hurt, you have to “hurt back.” (Nor does it mean so in relationships between nations.) It simply means that to allow another to continually inflict damage may not be the most loving thing to do—for your Self or the other.

This should put to rest some pacifist theories that highest love requires no forceful response to what you consider evil
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:41 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Bashar used to speak about the illuminati and conspiracies, but I assume, because the questioners were less fear based, it was OK to talk about it.

In the last cases people came up to him almost trembling in fear about dark forces and they don't want to support ideas supporting that energy, I personally don't see that as a necessary thing to do with but I get where they are coming from.

I don't think the new age movement is created by the powers that be as a pretty small part of it, I would say, says to ignore evil and never ever use violence, Conversations with God for example says:

This does not mean in human relationships that if you are being hurt, you have to “hurt back.” (Nor does it mean so in relationships between nations.) It simply means that to allow another to continually inflict damage may not be the most loving thing to do—for your Self or the other.

This should put to rest some pacifist theories that highest love requires no forceful response to what you consider evil

Appreciate the response. It's a major element to process, for me anyway. As the foundation of the pyramid it seems so simple and obvious as to how we can alter the way in which the top have accumulated seeming power. It is deep. Perhaps deeper than the physical alone.

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:02 am

Pair A Docs wrote:As the foundation of the pyramid it seems so simple and obvious as to how we can alter the way in which the top have accumulated seeming power. It is deep. Perhaps deeper than the physical alone.

the only power they have.. is the power you give them.. which bashar has hinted about once or twice ;)

law of attraction should really teach people not to focus on the negative.. because you just get it back? but people do it anyway :roll: Image

one of bashar's favorite phrases long ago was "the illusion of power and the power of the illusion" I made this youtube on that concept.. to try to enlighten people.. but seems like they don't get it? Image Image

[youtube]IgwlzfrJNcE[/youtube]

AlwaysBeNice wrote:says to ignore evil and never ever use violence,

yah provide it no attention or power.. yah that's where I'm at.. I don't really see evil.. that's a bit of a "foreign" concept to me.. when I mentioned that to my teachers recently.. they said "good for you"

Pair A Docs wrote:could it play directly into ''their'' agenda by preventing individuals from easily changing things by calling out / prosecuting the relatively speaking handful of criminals?

what criminals..?? I only see good people who were lost in that "illusion of power"

When you treat reality like the play it is.. that is kind of what you get back :)

I mean it takes great criminals or great backwardness "donald trump anyone?" it takes that.. so that we can stand up and say NO we choose this.. that's what the whole play is about anyway? And the advancement of consciousness agenda continues...

Pair A Docs

Postby Pair A Docs » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 am

Your response resonates, thanks so much for taking the time to make it. Indeed. I've teetered back and forth from the perspectives you've shared to the "giving them power" game. The fact of the matter is, I feel great when I'm choosing joy/love/light/excitement/bliss! I've been in a "dark spell" for quite a while. Since the solstice my energy has shifted exponentially. It feels so good to feel so good again. <3 <3 <3

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Bashar wasn't kidding when he said none of the candidates were fit for presidency
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Please elaborate :) I want to know more, I just remember him refering a little bit to the presidental election but I don't even remember what he said other than the prediction.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 pm

A few months ago someone asked who is fit to be the president, he said:
'I don't want to sound depressing (these were not his words but it was something something like that), but none of them are'

Even though I am no expert on politics, Bernie still seemed like a decent guy and I belief he is, albeit a bit too insecure, but he just said he endorsed Hillary.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:04 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:A few months ago someone asked who is fit to be the president, he said:
'I don't want to sound depressing (these were not his words but it was something something like that), but none of them are'

Even though I am no expert on politics, Bernie still seemed like a decent guy and I belief he is, albeit a bit too insecure, but he just said he endorsed Hillary.

He is being realistic. He lost the primary, and of course they have to beat Trump.
He got some concessions by waiting to endorse her.
http://time.com/4402025/bernie-sanders- ... -platform/

Return to “Bashar's channelings”