Bashar general chat/questions thread

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Alice » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:08 am

FAQ with a Bernie delegate:

Q. Why did Bernie endorse Hillary now?

A. They threatened to completey shut him out of the convention if he didn't.

Q. Couldn't he have said screw them and go and fight at the convention anyway?

A. No. Hillary has more delegates, Superdelegates, and supporters on the DNC rules committee. They would have voted down every one of our platforms, denied Bernie the opportunity to speak, and basically shut him out of the entire process. All the leverage he has gained up to this point would be gone.

Q. So wait, Bernie DIDN'T quit today?

A. No. He had to say she won the primary, he endorses her and will help the party defeat Trump, yadda yadda but he DID NOT concede. There is a very big and important difference. Had he conceded, all of his delegates would go to Hillary and he would no longer be an option for nominee.

Q. So Bernie can actually still win??

A. YES. And if he wasn't still TRYING to win, he would have conceded. The ONLY option he had to get to the convention with his delegates behind him and have a chance to still win was to do what he did today. He is not a traitor. He didn't sell us out. He did the only possible thing he could have done to keep fighting for the nomination.

Q. So how can Bernie still win if he's losing the delegate count and he just said he will help Hillary win the election?

A. By far the most important thing to the DNC, even more important than making sure Hillary beats Bernie, is making sure the Democratic nominee beats the Republicans in November. They scrutinize every poll, every opinion of the public, every event to judge whether a candidate is strong enough to win in November. There are A LOT of things going on right now that show how weak of a general election candidate Hillary Clinton is:

-66% of the country sees her as untrustworthy

-60% thinks she should have been indicted for the email scandal

-A lot of Bernie supporters won't vote for her

-Congress has requested the Department of Justice investigate her for lying under oath about the email scandal

-There's a possibility more emails will be leaked by wikileaks or hackers further proving her guilt

-Many believe the FBI is secretly investigating the Clinton Foundation

-Her "wins" during the primary havr been tainted with accusations of fraud, suppression, lawsuits, and investigations

And then there's Bernie. An honest candidate people trust and whose approval rating and trustworthy rating crushes Clinton's. This is the argument Bernie will make at the convention. With all his 1,900 delegates inside arguing this case and 100,000 supporters outside arguing this case, we hope the DNC realizes he's the only choice. He CAN win the convention, but he has to get there first. That's why he endorsed her today.

Q. So it's still important that all of his delegates go to the convention and we all still March on it like we planned?

A. It's more important now than it ever was before.

Q. What if the DNC still refuses to nominate him at the convention? Can he still run third party now that he endorsed her?

A. Yes. In fact, running third party has never been an option until AFTER the convention. We need to stick with Bernie and see this through to the convention. He's led us this far. Do not abandon him now.

Q. What if he loses at the convention and doesn't run third party, but instead endorses Hillary 100% and asks us to vote for her?

A. Then our revolution continues without him and we continue to fight against Hillary Clinton and the DNC all the way up to November and beyond by voting for someone like Jill Stein or writing Bernie in. But the time for that is NOT here yet.

futurenaut

Postby futurenaut » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:23 am

Thank you for this. I'm less angry now.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Lovely channel
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Lovely channel

Just watched, thanks, yes, she's great. Fabulous energy, inspirational. Sharing. :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:02 am

Something someone shared with me on the Bashar tool of "completing the circuit":
The main one that has worked the most in the last month is acknowledging all feelings, positive and negative, beliefs, and thoughts in this way: "I feel (f.e.) intense anxiety because I choose to believe I must"; or "because I choose to believe I need to"; or "because I choose to believe it serves me." Saying this out loud, or when people are around, saying it strongly in your mind, according to Bashar, and again me doing it a lot has validated this, actually completes the circuit of emotion in your brain. Whereas, according to Bashar again, whenever we have feelings and acknowledge them simply by saying or having body knowledge of, "I FEEL this, I feel that...", and on the topic of negative intention from other beings, I feel the negative presence, intention, action, etc, it doesn't complete the circuit in your brain, its just I feel I feel I feel......When I follow "I feel" with "Because I choose to believe I must", I know it's complete and can be changed with more ease by looking at the beliefs that are now true for me creating the feeling, the thoughts. It gives you an inch, a little bit of space with your emotion so that it isn't that overwhelming, so that you can figure out why it's there. What has been happening since I've been doing this is me totally, clearly feeling all my feelings, being able to look at all of them with this tool unafraid of causing bad things (which was an old belief of mine actually, that looking at the feelings relating to negative things would cause the things I'm afraid of to happen). Good stuff. My personality has gotten more and more open, gradually, in very real ways that I see. One of the more realer tools I've gotten.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:58 am

I know that certainly in my life, when people in a group setting start to talk about their feelings, it really quickly brings it up and people can cry it out.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:45 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Lovely channel

That was a great watch. Her words are articulated in a way that makes you very excited to hear it.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Hey just happen to see Terrence speak about changing the past https://youtu.be/d3DCHQZKXjw?t=2m19s

By the way, I often said the major UFO sighting in the Bashar prediction would be before 2017 but the prediction goes: 'From the span of 2015 to 2017' which should include 2017. Oops.

TBP

Postby TBP » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Terence. Single r. :)

My favorite human philosopher; guess my favorite non-human one... ;)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:55 am

Relating to my "completing the circuit" post above. Bit of a mind-twister :)

"If it [negative emotion] continues to come up, allow it to do so. The first step in utilizing it in a positive way, is to not judge that it's there. But even if you do judge that it's there, than at least do not judge that you have judged it is there. And if you do judge that you have judged that it is there, at least do not judge that you have judged that you have judged it is there." - Bashar

mhyle

Postby mhyle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:34 pm

ah i should have put this request here, before i saw this thread that is. I am trying to join the bashar group on facebook, does anyone have admin power over there?

edit: nvm, solved!

matcha

Postby matcha » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:54 am

Interesting posts in this thread. It took me a while to read them all. I am glad to see Darryl is considering your Donation model idea. I am waiting for the Documentary to be released. Sadly my trip had enough costs that I will be on a tight budget this month. So as much as I want to invest in the most recent channelings... I need be patient.

Bashar would say, "Budgeting, How exciting!" :lol:
As dramatic as I can be, I am smiling more often the older I get. :) I remember being a kid who never smiled. Bit by bit. Year by year. I remember taking a comedy class in college to learn how to laugh. :lol:

So to a month of exciting budgeting, and hoping the Documentary is not too costly whenever it comes out.

I want to say more, but I am just sitting here pondering what to say. I need to go to bed and am avoiding it. It can take me a long time to transition from one state to the next. Namely to go from alert to asleep. There was a channeling I could not yet buy that had the question of how to fall asleep more quickly. Someday maybe Darryl can set up a new model of business that will enable me to watch all the Bashar videos.

Finding a Free place to Meetup for my group has been hard. The only Free coffee shop with meeting space in town is in a Church.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:59 am

matcha wrote:
Finding a Free place to Meetup for my group has been hard. The only Free coffee shop with meeting space in town is in a Church.

What do you mean by a "Free" coffee shop? No entrance fee? :?:
I would expect that the Meetup members would buy coffee etc. at the meeting.

I'm in several Meetups in our city, there are lots of coffee houses and restaurants where the Meetups are held.

matcha

Postby matcha » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Yes, there used to be Coffee Shops that would let you have Meetups in the Basement, but there was a flood some years back. Now all the Basements in the Downtown have water damage. Most of the Coffee Shops do not have side rooms where it wouldn't bug the other customers to watch Bashar videos. One of the few places with a side room... happens to also be attached to a Church. They didn't even Email me back. So I am looking into the price of renting a room at a center for psychics in town. If it isn't too much, the privacy would be nice. The location is a bit harder for me, but it is on the bus stop. Also by being part of that center I would get the Meetup possibly mentioned in Circles interested in such things. The price is not listed on the website. The owner has been busy with the psychic fair they run twice a year. I have been on a trip. Now it is time for me to start looking again.

Rate $8/hour for the small Reading Room. $11/hour for the Classroom. $16/hour for the Event Room. So if I start in November and set up the Meetup tonight. Hopefully, we will have people interested. I can base the size of the room on how many people join the group.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:17 pm

matcha wrote:Yes, there used to be Coffee Shops that would let you have Meetups in the Basement, but there was a flood some years back. Now all the Basements in the Downtown have water damage. Most of the Coffee Shops do not have side rooms where it wouldn't bug the other customers to watch Bashar videos. One of the few places with a side room... happens to also be attached to a Church. They didn't even Email me back. So I am looking into the price of renting a room at a center for psychics in town. If it isn't too much, the privacy would be nice. The location is a bit harder for me, but it is on the bus stop. Also by being part of that center I would get the Meetup possibly mentioned in Circles interested in such things. The price is not listed on the website. The owner has been busy with the psychic fair they run twice a year. I have been on a trip. Now it is time for me to start looking again.

Rate $8/hour for the small Reading Room. $11/hour for the Classroom. $16/hour for the Event Room. So if I start in November and set up the Meetup tonight. Hopefully, we will have people interested. I can base the size of the room on how many people join the group.

Hope it all works out well! Hopefully as members get to know one another, meetups could be held in people's homes.

Elusivesweet

Re: [sticky]Bashar general chat/questions thread

Postby Elusivesweet » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I have created a new Slack group called Bashar Talk. You can use the link below to join. Works like a persistent chatroom.

Use this link to get started:

https://bashartalk.slack.com/shared_inv ... MDk1YzY0MQ

See you in slack! :) everyone welcome.

Esh

EmmaSuan

Postby EmmaSuan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:27 am

I know it can be difficult to believe that it's that easy, my mom cannot get behind it no matter how hard she tries...

However! Even before I started listening to Bashar, one day while stressing about work and money and what to do with my life and while going through a depression, I was just so fed up that I said "I'm done! I refuse to be stressed sad or angry!". I'm not kidding, just listening to my own words made the stress and frustration go away. I decided to stop stressing about "where will rent come from?" "what should I do live the way I want?", I decided to just stop worrying and just "go with the flow". My life improved drastically and I actually found myself not struggling with money or other things. When I told my brother about this he started applying it too and it has helped him a lot!

Then I started listening to Bashar and realized I wasn't wrong and learned even more ways to change my thinking towards abundance!

I'm not a blind believer in... anything really... But! I do realize that we have more power to change our lives and our happiness than we are led to believe!

Just my 2 cents! :mrgreen:

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:16 am

EmmaSuan wrote:I know it can be difficult to believe that it's that easy, my mom cannot get behind it no matter how hard she tries...

However! Even before I started listening to Bashar, one day while stressing about work and money and what to do with my life and while going through a depression, I was just so fed up that I said "I'm done! I refuse to be stressed sad or angry!". I'm not kidding, just listening to my own words made the stress and frustration go away. I decided to stop stressing about "where will rent come from?" "what should I do live the way I want?", I decided to just stop worrying and just "go with the flow". My life improved drastically and I actually found myself not struggling with money or other things. When I told my brother about this he started applying it too and it has helped him a lot!

Then I started listening to Bashar and realized I wasn't wrong and learned even more ways to change my thinking towards abundance!

I'm not a blind believer in... anything really... But! I do realize that we have more power to change our lives and our happiness than we are led to believe!

Just my 2 cents! :mrgreen:

Worth a lot more than that, I think! Splendiferous post. I've been learning the same in past months. Recently I went back and read some of
my haikus from last spring. One of them:

Forget "playing safe,"
accept safety's a given
and set yourself free

Think I set myself challenges so I could actually begin to live that ideal...

Alice

Re: Bashar general chat/questions thread

Postby Alice » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

EmmaSuan, I shared your post at a Facebook forum on Seth's teachings (Seth channeled by Jane Roberts), hope it's OK.

Seth, like Bashar, is very definite on refusing to worry!

EmmaSuan

Postby EmmaSuan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:02 am

Alice wrote:
Worth a lot more than that, I think! Splendiferous post. I've been learning the same in past months. Recently I went back and read some of
my haikus from last spring. One of them:

Forget "playing safe,"
accept safety's a given
and set yourself free

Think I set myself challenges so I could actually begin to live that ideal...

Thank you! And what a wonderful haiku! That's exactly it, just assuming that it will all be fine.

And I totally agree about giving oneself challenges. I went through a lot but now I feel like that's all behind me, like it was all part of learning how to surrender.

It may take some time, but I believe anyone can do it!

Return to “Bashar's channelings”