Bashar general chat/questions thread

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Bashar general chat/questions thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

If you feel like talking about Bashar, or asking questions about the information without making a topic.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

A funny part of CWG p3 that shows an interesting contrast with Bashar's statement of earth being a master class.

"And we are not in fourth grade in this planet. We are in first. Is that it?
My child, you are not yet even in kindergarten. You are in nursery school."

So simultaneously we are a master class for the soul, and a nursery class evolutionary wise compared to other societies.
Open contact will be interesting to witness to say the least :D
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Jay139
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:59 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Jay139 » Mon May 30, 2016 2:23 am

I have noticed some things so many people basically ask the same thing how can I manifest( basically how to get money) how many hybrid children do I have. They answer is almost always the follow your excitement principle.( wich i disagree with btw) or parallel self shift ( that one I agree with)
They could be getting amazing science and invention knowledge also about our past civilizations etc. occasionally there are some really good questions about other topics and the answers are very interesting they level of questions is not advancing. They could organize a series of events with only scientists, engineers and inventors for some very interesting questions. They tend to dig deeper and keep asking making him reveal more. Bashar often says we're not allowed to discuss a certain thing and no one asks why not or keeps pressing for more info.
Even if he has an very interesting monologue the people go off topic into personal life coaching. It would be easier to call a psychic on the phone or a personal consult.
I think It would help advance things if Bashar were to stop discussing money related questions just like he stopped giving health advice.

Another thing I have noticed is the anti male attitude in Bashar events.
whenever a man asks a question it's almost expected for him to mock the males for the entertainment of the women. I have noticed that there are always some smug women that really laugh extremely loudly at any simple question a man asks even before he gets an answer and also at whatever answer he gets it's smug, distracting and annoying. Most women ask about their pets their hybrid children some personal issue they're mocked too but not as loudly as the men.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Rokazulu » Mon May 30, 2016 7:28 am

Jay139 wrote:I have noticed some things so many people basically ask the same thing how can I manifest( basically how to get money) how many hybrid children do I have. They answer is almost always the follow your excitement principle.( wich i disagree with btw) or parallel self shift ( that one I agree with)
.


Yeah, after listening to him enough, the answers to most "how" questions are quite predictable.

But, yes most questions are personal because that is all that matters to that person. Which makes sense because once you have realized your potential then all other problems fall to the wayside as mere curiosity. None of it matters if you are content with life.

You should share why you disagree with the follow your excitement principle though. It would be good to hear another perspective.
Image

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon May 30, 2016 7:33 am

Jay139 wrote:I have noticed some things so many people basically ask the same thing how can I manifest( basically how to get money) how many hybrid children do I have.

Yes. Part of that is that people cannot find the questions they are looking for because BC does not allow short videos anymore (that was automatically creating the Bashar library), and because people can't afford to buy all the material.

All of this would be solved if this would be implented https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnQrZhe7KgY

The reason they can't 'spill the beans' of some information is that because our higher self/collective consciousness does not want some of the processes to be interrupted that would other wise do so.

I too would like to see less personal questions though ideally but of course they also have their purpose.

Another thing I have noticed is the anti male attitude in Bashar events.
whenever a man asks a question it's almost expected for him to mock the males for the entertainment of the women. I have noticed that there are always some smug women that really laugh extremely loudly at any simple question a man asks even before he gets an answer and also at whatever answer he gets it's smug, distracting and annoying. Most women ask about their pets their hybrid children some personal issue they're mocked too but not as loudly as the men.

Haha. I don't think it has anything to do with 'anti-male' so much, but some people definitely have Bashar on a big pedestal (which is understandable in a sense), and then indeed can get judgmental when someone appears to not follow Bashar's apparent 'dominance'.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Jay139
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:59 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Jay139 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:55 pm

The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.
We have to feed and clothe ourselves they have surpassed that I hope we will too someday. We all like to hear about people quitting their jobs to follow their excitement and magically they get paid. There are just things we have to do to(ex work) enjoy our passions.
The idea is acting on our excitement with zero expectations and trusting the higher mind (is there such a thing?) I would ask him for scientific proof of the higher mind the idea is difficult for me to accept.
His science info is very interesting and thought provoking wich is the main reason I watch and listen but I always ignore abundance loa type stuff.
To me it's all about supply and demand and trends.
Anyway I am going to watch some info about following your excitement again with an open mind and see if I get any new insights.
I will report back

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon May 30, 2016 6:52 pm

I have seen enough synchronicity that I do belief it can work that way. But you have to have a broad definition of excitement, let's say you think brushing your teeth is not exciting, but as it the tool to sustain your body, it must be in that sense be part of the journey and must be loved.

What I do think is not spoken enough about, that Bashar also says but comes back often in Conversations with God, is that the world, the illusion, never brings you the joy/peace/bliss you think get from it. It comes from YOU, from within you.

And when you silence the mind, you bathe in it automatically, strengthen the connection and you'll dive deeper and deeper into it, and the world will automatically be an expression of that state of being, and you automatically act on your excitement and you are excited about every single moment because you know it's a physical reflection of the joy within you.
Then the advice makes much more sense.

The proof you are looking for will be shown, over and over again, through synchronicity and spiritual experience once you go down that path. ; )
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Also excitement is not the term that the Sassani used when teaching their children. they use to use their own ancient language and probably had a far more accurate word in encompassing everything that is meant by it. "Excitement" just happens to be the best term in the English language we can use at this time, because it leads to higher levels of consciousness. Remember he includes a state of peace in his definition of "excitement". Most probably wouldn't.

Edited for accuracy.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

TBP
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby TBP » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:34 pm

The Sassani/Shakani no longer use language, they communicate telemphathically.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Has Bashar ever said anything about 9/11 being completely done by terrorists or being more of a conspiracy?
(if he hasn't and want to discuss this topic further please make another topic)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby themaster » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:25 am

Jay139 wrote:Bashar often says we're not allowed to discuss a certain thing and no one asks why not or keeps pressing for more info.

the archangels are in charge of this planet.. the christed consciousness planet has a plan.. he can't go against it.. automatically he can't say anything.. he programmed himself that way.. so there's your quickie answer

as bashar oftens says.. he can't offer "spoilers" either.. the things that should be a surprise.. need to stay that way.

(now that I think about it.. bashar brings his energy to each session.. go to one.. feel it? :) I suspect bashar programming is also in a energy to not allow certain questions/information to even be mentioned you can do that yah know?) ;)

Jay139 wrote:Another thing I have noticed is the anti male attitude in Bashar events.
whenever a man asks a question it's almost expected for him to mock the males for the entertainment of the women. I have noticed that there are always some smug women that really laugh extremely loudly at any simple question a man asks even before he gets an answer and also at whatever answer he gets it's smug, distracting and annoying. Most women ask about their pets their hybrid children some personal issue they're mocked too but not as loudly as the men.

yah never noticed that.. could be a bias in you? :P or maybe your right? since I've asked bashar a question.. you should check it for the smug laughs? :D :P lol

themaster
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby themaster » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:31 am

Jay139 wrote:The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.

yah you have a point.. it might well be the HARDEST of bashar's material to actualize :P But hey abrahams main message is..

GET HAPPY

that one is hard too! :P lol

Jay139 wrote:The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.
We have to feed and clothe ourselves they have surpassed that I hope we will too someday. We all like to hear about people quitting their jobs to follow their excitement and magically they get paid. There are just things we have to do to(ex work) enjoy our passions.

umm yah that's your belief bullshit.. sorry.. it's very negative/disempowering statements.. so you have to work through that..

Jay139 wrote:I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.

i disagree with this statement.. I know he does.. understand our level of limitations.. that doesn't mean the permission slip "following your highest excitement" works for everyone

themaster
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby themaster » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:36 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Has Bashar ever said anything about 9/11 being completely done by terrorists or being more of a conspiracy?
(if he hasn't and want to discuss this topic further please make another topic)

you haven't heard bashar's 9/11 prediction..? it's on youtube.. for the skeptical mind.. it's very vague.. but for fucking 1998 when he said it.. it's fucking crazy ;) I was gonna put a video up of it myself.. but someone beat me too it :P

[youtube]nZfs2g-6GP0[/youtube]
looks like darryl took out the 1st one.. but someone put it back up ;)

Jay139
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:59 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Jay139 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:02 am

themaster wrote:
Jay139 wrote:The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.

yah you have a point.. it might well be the HARDEST of bashar's material to actualize :P But hey abrahams main message is..

GET HAPPY

that one is hard too! :P lol

Jay139 wrote:The follow your excitement idea is not practical imo. I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.
We have to feed and clothe ourselves they have surpassed that I hope we will too someday. We all like to hear about people quitting their jobs to follow their excitement and magically they get paid. There are just things we have to do to(ex work) enjoy our passions.

umm yah that's your belief bullshit.. sorry.. it's very negative/disempowering statements.. so you have to work through that..

Jay139 wrote:I also think he does not fully understand our human society and the level of limitation.

i disagree with this statement.. I know he does.. understand our level of limitations.. that doesn't mean the permission slip "following your highest excitement" works for everyone


That type of message gets them fanatic followers it gives people a chance to escape their misery for a while it's a temporary high our reality is dualistic it swings back and forth .
I am just a realist also this advice only applies to certain countries where people have a higher standard of living and do not have to worry for example when the next disaster, famine or war will happen.

themaster
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby themaster » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Jay139 wrote:for a while it's a temporary high our reality is dualistic it swings back and forth .

It doesn't have to be dualistic..? so if you choose to operate in that paradigm.. then you are correct.. but it is a choice?

If your saying.. I can't be happy cause everyone else isn't happy.. that is ALSO a choice on your part.. hold yourself back? see if I care :P lol

Jay139 wrote:I am just a realist

yah that realist shit.. is negative.. it's holding you back..

you really are putting out.. I can't be happy till everyone else is.. you understand that right??

Reality has nothing to do with being happy or enjoying life?? it doesn't.. you can find a billion examples on the internet in a fraction of a second.. of many people who choose to enjoy life.. be happy.. not hold this REALIST bullshit/negative belief..

so being a realist.. is a choice on your part.. and probably another reason why you can't use bashar's permission slip to "follow your excitement" I can't follow my excitement.. I'm a fucking realist aka nobody else does it..? I deserve my misery like them.. cause I'm a realist!

Jay139 wrote:for a while it's a temporary high our reality is dualistic it swings back and forth .
I am just a realist also this advice only applies to certain countries where people have a higher standard of living and do not have to worry for example when the next disaster, famine or war will happen.

this just more stupid bullshit for your belief system.. dismantle this crap.. and you can feel empowered and maybe excitement?

But this is all that bashar would say to you.. if you were to have conversation with him.. he would be hitting you on your beliefs.. which are nonsensical to me.. (well I mean they make sense.. cause I used to be a realist :roll: ) lol

Jay139
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:59 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Jay139 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 am

To each his own you choose to act like a child and play make believe it's your choice. It would be wise for you to drop the escapism nothing is worse than an adult that wants to be a child.
Beliefs are dificult to define I think they are beyond our conscious mind and also the moment you uncover one wich is there is another one behind it.
The techniques Bashar teaches makes people act like dogs chasing their own tail.
You can spend a whole lifetime uncovering belief behind belief behind belief etc it is much more practical to try work around the limitations if possible. I Remember we have to function in the world. An alien race that does not eat or drink and are less physical can not understand or give us any practical advice.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:30 am

Jay139 wrote:Beliefs are dificult to define I think they are beyond our conscious mind and also the moment you uncover one wich is there is another one behind it.
The techniques Bashar teaches makes people act like dogs chasing their own tail.

That has been mine experience with trying to figure out, mentally, what a negative beliefs is 99% of the time.
It seems like it does not work because they are stored deeper into your consciousness, whereas thoughts are generally happening at the most outer layer.

In my experience, what was very successful was to meditate, and let them come up naturally, as you raise your vibration, and go deeper into your consciousness, you purge them out anyways.

What also works very well, is when you are meditating, is to look for your fears within your body. Now you can imagine fearful things, locate the feeling in your body and go deeper into them, many times this brought up the negative feeling and you can literally feel it going up, to your eyes and it gives you some (small amount) of tears.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby themaster » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Jay139 wrote:Beliefs are dificult to define I think they are beyond our conscious mind and also the moment you uncover one wich is there is another one behind it.

if you claim this.. you disempower yourself by this very belief.. basically giving yourself no choice to even get to those others..

this is exactly where bashar would say "watch your definitions!" because this is a definition of "fuck myself into even deeper hole.."

Jay139 wrote:You can spend a whole lifetime uncovering belief behind belief behind belief etc it is much more practical to try work around the limitations if possible.

lol. that's a fools line of thinking.. yes bashar does say.. "honor your existing belief system" well you have a sucky one.. but keep on "honoring" it..

one thing I will tell you that BASHAR did not teach me! Healing allows you to wipe out many belief systems.. without looking at them.. it's a catch-all it works on everything.. so if you ever find yourself your life shitty..? try out some healing modalities? (from my way of looking at the negative energy you're spouting.. it's already pretty shitty.. and I agree with you creator.. keep on trucking!) :)

themaster
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby themaster » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:12 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:In my experience, what was very successful was to meditate, and let them come up naturally, as you raise your vibration, and go deeper into your consciousness, you purge them out anyways.

What also works very well, is when you are meditating, is to look for your fears within your body. Now you can imagine fearful things, locate the feeling in your body and go deeper into them, many times this brought up the negative feeling and you can literally feel it going up, to your eyes and it gives you some (small amount) of tears.

See I would call that healing..

Symbiotx
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Re: Bashar general chat thread

Postby Symbiotx » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Wow... I'm surprised to see many people that don't believe that following your excitement is practical. That's an unfortunate definition that reinforces limitation.

The excitement, the attraction, is the key because it is as Bashar says, the complete kit. What comes with it is all the things you need to allow you to do what you want to do in the smoothest, least resistant possible way. Denying that this works is again saying "well obviously, my conscious mind knows that the quickest route from A to B is a straight line, but that is not necessarily the case. A to F to C to X to B can be the least resistant route.

I can't recall which recording it was, but one of them talks about your higher mind watching from a mountain above telling you to turn, but you insist on going straight, just to find that the bridge is out, so you have to go back and take the long way that was actually faster had you listened to your higher mind.

The physical mind cannot predict the future. It's not designed to know how things will happen, just how things have happened. It doesn't know what the unknown contains. Pretending that the physical mind is the only tool to accomplish things is just that, pretending.


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tanfeliz and 8 guests