Everything on Bashar & health

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:48 pm

new info added
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:58 am

thank you!!

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:42 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Dental health
Remove the mercury fillings (they can drain or leak 20-35% of your energy)

Does anyone know anything about this? I have a tooth filling, though I'm unsure if it contains mercury or not. I got it back in 2000 or so, and I have no idea when they stopped using mercury fillings.

I have thoroughly detoxed my system, but I wonder if I need to remove this tooth filling. A 20-35% gain to my energy would be really cool! But, how do I know if my filling is actually affecting me?

I show no symptoms of mercury poisoning.

LIGHTBEING

Postby LIGHTBEING » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am

Rokazulu wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Dental health
Remove the mercury fillings (they can drain or leak 20-35% of your energy)

Does anyone know anything about this? I have a tooth filling, though I'm unsure if it contains mercury or not. I got it back in 2000 or so, and I have no idea when they stopped using mercury fillings.

I have thoroughly detoxed my system, but I wonder if I need to remove this tooth filling. A 20-35% gain to my energy would be really cool! But, how do I know if my filling is actually affecting me?

I show no symptoms of mercury poisoning.

hey bro, yeah I've heard bashar talking about it as well, on 2 occasions, there also was a video on youtube about it, where a person asked about those fillings, but well unfortunately it was taken down from youtube.

Maybe just go to your trusted dentist, he should have everything logged, and can tell you exactly what kind of fillings you are haveing. And even other dentist's should be able to tell the different type of fillings apart.
If I remember correctly mercury fillings are often looking brown-ish? But I really don't know anything about that subject, so don't take my word for it.

But atleast u now have the reflection from 2 individuals, that Bashar talked about the draining/leak of energy, in regards of having a mercury filling, cheers!

Return to “Bashar's channelings”