Everything on Bashar & health

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

Everything on Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Disclaimer: All imbalance and dis-ease comes from emotional/spiritual imbalance first, so always work on that as well;
Use it positively, see how it may illuminate things within your consciousness, look for the positive reasons so it can do it's job.

To perfect your health and prevent/cure 99%+ of all disease
It is quite a moot point, as he says, to try to cure any disease if these basic principles are not incorporated):
1. Oxygen: Many people do necessarily get enough oxygen. Can be enhanced by preferably (relatively) clean environment and deep breathing exercises or restful meditation where there are deep regular breaths.
2. Hydration. Many diseases are the symptoms of dehydration. Dehydration can cause the cells to burn out, cease to be electrically conductive and the lack of water will not allow the system to flush toxins. (1 to 2 liter acceptabel)
3. Exercise, movement. Not to be taken lightly, of paramount importance. It pumps the energy, allowing also the water to flush toxins from the system, allowing also energetic revitalization.
4. Reducing stress.
5. Detoxification (Toxins wear the immune system down, which could allow disease to come around, the cause of 80-90% of all disease)
6. A light diet, fresh organic vegetables and fruits.
All these ideas also make you require less food because you naturally observe more nutrients.

[youtube]xvoSclPna14[/youtube]

Also something that is often discussed by Bashar is that many times it's a reflection of a spiritual/emotional dis-ease, so get in touch with yourself and see how this reflection might illuminate something about yourself so that it may serve a positive reason,

B's further diet tips
Organic, natural and (preferably) fresh and raw, broad spectrum diet (all colors)
Some grains in your diet is (or can) be OK.
Meat most often not needed, it can be a denser vibration which can slow you down, when used pref. fish and always with naturally/with respect (so no factory farmed mentally tormented toxic meat).
It was once mentioned that it might be a good idea to cut out the dairy.
6-7 small meals a day is more healthy than 2-3 big ones (that's how we used to live when we were scavengers in nature, it gives you more energy)
Also, sometimes, depending on the individual, on of the healthiest things you can do is to do a 1-3 day fast (with light juices) (this can also help breaking the unnatural eating cycles)

He also, he ones said in a health conversation: 'don't forget your essential fatty acids, a spoon everyday of hemp oil'
There are more products but he mentioned this one, like eggs, walnuts fish etc.
'Essential' is part of how these substances are called by the way, not specifically mentioned as such.

Sugar is a substance that when taken in excess can create a negative vicious cycle of lowering the immune system which in turn lowers the resistance to the substance (causing (part of) the physiological craving).

Detoxing
80-90% of all dis-ease comes from the body being too toxic (our air, water and foods are polluted), so Bashar has strongly recommended us to thoroughly detoxify 1-2 times a year.

Drinking a lot of (purified) water a day(1.5-2 liter at minimim) and exercising, as well as raw organic vegetables juices (celery, kale), as well as a small amount of caraway seeds can help to detoxify. But this isn't a thorough detox.

For thorough detoxes:
1. Bashar has recommended Dr. Shulze detox programs most often (https://www.herbdoc.com/detox.html though it's not clear which product specifically, perhaps 1 bowel cleanse, 1 kidney cleanse, 1 liver cleanse, this costs about 200-250 dollars though.
The ingredients of his detox stuff can be seen here, th
http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn8.html
[youtube]IJ31m2ueVJY[/youtube]

2. Detoxing with Vitamin C and MSM (potentially a very cheap way)
[youtube]tXPPb2WuTv0[/youtube]
It's not clear if the vitamin C has to be natural per se, will ask B in a priv. session on may 26th.
As this time he did say 'natural vitamin C', though at other times when asked about it he did not specify it (in almost all vitamin C supplements the vitamin C is synthesized), synthesized vitamin C is suppose to be identical to the molecule from plants. And the normal vitamin C supplements are a lot cheaper.
62 grams (6 days of detoxing) is 97 dollars with natural vitamin C
https://www.badmonkeybotanicals.com/aml ... itamin%20c (best product I could find)
And 62 grams of vitamin C extract is around 5 dollars.

3. Bashar also mentioned detoxing through fasting.
Fast for 1-3 weeks with water and or (organic) vegetable juices (research this though, perhaps start with 1 week or just a few days).
And just fasting for 1-3 days was also mentioned to be a very healthy thing to do sometimes.

Sleeping
According to Bashar, the time where we have the most energy and creativity is 2-4 AM. The time we have the least energy is 2-4 PM.
And thus if you live to this natural rhythm you may find you need less sleep, perhaps 2-4 hours a day, with perhaps 10-30 min nap is all you ever need.

Eating pattern
Aside from the tips in how to perfect your health, 6-7 small meals a day is more healthy than 2-3 big ones
Also, sometimes, depending on the individual, on of the healthiest things you can do is to do a 1-3 day fast (with light juices)

Cancer
After a thorough detox: natural organic pur-eed asparagus, avocado and walnuts.
[youtube]0m0UZb6F0bQ[/youtube]
Bashar also mentioned the antineoplastons therapy from http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/ in the past

(Related to collagen disease) Boosting the immune system (after detoxing) :
"The herb in strong form called echinacea"
And of course as always lot of water, and a wide variety of vegetables and fruits (juices) (fresh, organic)

Aids
Caused by too much toxins, which creates the opportunistic organisms, not caused by the virus it self.
Extracts of cran or blueberry's can be a cure (but our chemists need to synthesize and test this first)
Also creating a low electromagnetic field of 7.5hz can be helpful (for many things in general) and getting in touch with beliefs (it's a reflection to our society about blending the female and male aspects)

Dementia and alzheimers are caused by toxins.
When asked about if it could be predisposed he said very rarely, but sometimes the soul could chose a genetic makeup which MAY attract that disease later but that rarely HAS to happen if that person had dealt with the emotional imbalance in his life.

Dental health
Remove the mercury fillings (they can drain or leak 20-35% of your energy)
And monatomic silver could be beneficial for our teeth (though science hasn't really explored these elements yet)

MS
In general due to high toxicity

Eyes
Selenium and celery were good for the eyes in general or for certain conditions (from the monatomics & white powder gold session)

Menstruation problems
B has recommended Dhong Quai multilple times

For the skin
Castor oil (fairly certain it was castor oil at least) was mentioned once for the skin, and long chain fatty acid oils ingestion in general I belief, this was in context with animals though but applied for humans as well if I remember correctly)

--------
If you know of something he said, do share and it might be added (when confirmed)
--

A nice post from Luke Pranay on the facebook sharing group, a user I trust:

Some of the following were just mentioned, some were exposed in more details:

- beets;

- asparagus (anti-cancer);

- rice;

- tomatoes;

- avocado (anti-cancer);

- celery - "will have a very, very strong purgetive effect upon the system and thus it should be avoided during pregnancy. The celery juice will act as a cleansing system for all portions, glandular and digestive, of the body, endocrine, lymph and so forth. Very beneficial in terms of the idea being created that you call disease cancer, in the sense of allowing the system to clean the cells that will allow themselves to be removed"

- cranberry "will be highly beneficial for the idea of flushing and elimination, particularly of the area you call the kidney - There will be a balancing, in this way, of energy systems with the celery" - "the idea of substances that are in the berry family, that can be extracted to create balance in the enzymatic structure of your immune system"

- raspberry;

- broccoli;

- coconut;

- carrots & carrot juice 50% diluted, as ideally all juices) - "carrot will add tonality to your system and in this way also will bring in certain of the mineral vitamin contents required for the balance of what you call mood, disposition";

- (button) mushrooms - "will provide you with a great deal of mineral content for, again, similar balance within your system. Also regulatory of the temperature system itself within your body";

- (raw) corn - "corn will create a different kind of balancing that actually connects into, not only the idea of pineal centers, but also the idea of your entire chakra system and your acupuncture points";

- walnuts (anti-cancer);

- yellow squash - "There will be, what you term to be, high content of certain type of chemical interactions that are beneficial for processing of systems in your body through what you term to be yellow squash";

- wheatgrass juice;

- 'lemon, oranges, grapefruit, lime';

- 'grape juices (when too much sugar is not an issue)';

- (dark) greens;

- kombucha;

- green teas;

- sometime he even recommended sardines-with-bones (for a very fast mineralogical recovery (approx one can per week)) to someone who jumped too quickly to a full vegan diet, a person who also had some other imbalances and stress, and thus went into a heavy mineral depletion;

P.S. "you may find that as you begin to enter more and more fourth density physicality, some of those things can be transmuted directly out of the energy field of your earth into your system. Rather than going through it via substances such as food"
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:01 pm

In one of his latest sessions someone asked him about his daughter having been stung by a scorpion and Bashar said something about 'acacia' removing poison from the system? Does anyone know which session perhaps and or what the thing was he mentioned?
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Thank you for compiling all this info in one place! Very helpful!

TBP

Postby TBP » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:58 pm

I think he said echinacea, not acacia. It will obliterate almost any poison. That's why people have been using it for flu, even though there is no scientific evidence that it's at all effective (i.e. mechanism of action remains elusive).

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:41 pm

TBP wrote:I think he said echinacea, not acacia. It will obliterate almost any poison. That's why people have been using it for flu, even though there is no scientific evidence that it's at all effective (i.e. mechanism of action remains elusive).

Perhaps

bothsidesnow

Postby bothsidesnow » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Has Bashar mentioned anything about teeth and dental care? Just curious.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:26 am

bothsidesnow wrote:Has Bashar mentioned anything about teeth and dental care? Just curious.

Yes, remove the mercury fillings, and monatomic silver could have some beneficial effect.

But the 6 principles apply here as well, just eat and be healthy, no sugar filled stuff all day.

bothsidesnow

Postby bothsidesnow » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:20 pm

I also had a question about improving eyesight. Did Bashar ever give a permission slip for improvement, or insight into the belief systems that create this condition?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:28 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:I also had a question about improving eyesight. Did Bashar ever give a permission slip for improvement, or insight into the belief systems that create this condition?

Yes, selenium and celery were good for the eyes. Thanks for reminding me, added to the list. This was from the 'monatomics and white powder gold' session as well.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:09 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:I also had a question about improving eyesight. Did Bashar ever give a permission slip for improvement, or insight into the belief systems that create this condition?

my teacher once got a piece about people who need glasses.. they actually started "hearing" with their eyes.. in this piece.. he was just asking them to focus their intention.. and hear with their ears.. (not saying a easy thing to do if you've unconsciously heared with your eyes for 5-10-30 years.. but doable? yes)

(you see the eyes 'break down'/get damaged do to a huge strain for hearing...)

the reason they started "hearing" with eyes was because they were yelled at when they were younger.. and shutitdown../changed the mechanism.. so dunno if that helps you?

Because it would be a intention on your part to hear with your ears (if this happened to you..? if it's the case? which I think is almost 90% of all cases.. it's the reason the entire glasses!! industry exists.. thank you mom and dad :( :P)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:33 pm

It might be possible that he said 'natural vitamin C' to indicate the molecule found in nature (that then may be synthesized, because that's in al most all supplements) as appose to the molecules that look like the Vitamin C found in nature.

Also added eating/sleeping habits to the OP.

TBP

Postby TBP » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:38 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:

Yes, selenium and celery were good for the eyes. Thanks for reminding me, added to the list. This was from the 'monatomics and white powder gold' session as well.

Carrots (containing carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin) are also very useful, as are foods high in vitamin A. In recent times the scientific literature strongly supports the idea of supplementing with astaxanthin, a long-carbon-chain carotenoid that has the strongest antioxidant activity along with the rare ability to trespass the blood-retinal barrier, thus protecting that sensitive tissue by scavenging free radicals that over the long-term are credited for causing some of the main conditions relating to decreased eyesight.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:07 pm

TBP wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:

Carrots (containing carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin) are also very useful, as are foods high in vitamin A. In recent times the scientific literature strongly supports the idea of supplementing with astaxanthin, a long-carbon-chain carotenoid that has the strongest antioxidant activity along with the rare ability to trespass the blood-retinal barrier, thus protecting that sensitive tissue by scavenging free radicals that over the long-term are credited for causing some of the main conditions relating to decreased eyesight.

Yes our carrot folks lore was also mentioned as somewhat accurate.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Added:
He also, he ones said in a health conversation: 'don't forget your essential fatty acids, a spoon everyday of hemp oil'

There are more products but he mentioned this one.
'essential' is part of how these substances are called by the way.

TBP

Postby TBP » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Krill oil is the best source of omega-3 FAs if you're not strictly vegetarian/vegan.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:37 am

I remember Bashar mentioned organic avocado,walnut and asparagus are very helpful to health.
I am using Dr Schulze's organic VC and Doctoer' Best' MSM for more than half year.The most discounted price I bought for Super C is about 13 USD/56g.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:22 am

Alright,organic Nutiva hemp oil,organic Aura Cacia Castor Oil,nailed it.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Sugar in moderation can is ok but it is a substance that when taken in excess can create a negative vicious cycle of lowering the immune system which in turn lowers the resistance to the substance (causing (part of) the physiological craving).

The advocado, asapargus and walnuts, pureed, after a thorough detox, are natural cancer cures he said kings.tse ;)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:17 pm

The ingredients from Dr. Shulze detox stuff
http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn8.html

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Made some corrections regarding the Dr Shulze prices, lower than I thought for a full detox.

Also added the recommendation for menstruation problems (Dhong Quai) and that Aids is first caused by too much toxins, then an opportunistic organism can affect the body because of a lowered immune system.

And also small amounts of caraway seeds as a blood purifier.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”