Everything on Bashar & health

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Salich
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 am

Re: Bashar & health

Postby Salich » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:18 am

Eternal Amnesia wrote:
Sleeping
According to Bashar, the time where we have the most energy and creativity is 2-4 AM. The time we have the least energy is 2-4 AM.


Bashar often mentions paradoxes but I believe this may be a typo. Is 2-4 AM really both the time we have the most energy and the time we have the least energy?


:lol: :lol: :lol:

vany
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 am

Re: Bashar & health

Postby vany » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:20 am

Any thoughts on using teas for body detoxification or so-called teatox, here *link removed*. I'm giving a thought of adding tea on my daily diet.

xplo: tea is a great idea but the article wasn't helpful with that.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1381
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:09 am

I would recommend to look at the ingredients of the herbdoc detox that Bashar recommended and base your idea on that, or listen to your deepest feeling about it, meditate on it.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bashar & health

Postby mac » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:24 pm

vany wrote:Any thoughts on using pee-pees for body detoxification or so-called peetox, here http://Imaspammingassclown. I'm giving a thought of adding pee on my daily diet.


Good idea. Go for it!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Whitestone
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:48 am

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Whitestone » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:54 am

Hi AlwaysBeNice,

you´ve made a great collection on health recommendations from Bashar! I´m very grateful for this.

I´m also very curious about the ascorbic acid vs natural vitamin C question? Did you have a private session yet to ask the question?


With love
Whitestone

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1381
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Me too. And no I have not. Either we get someone to ask it during a live session or we find someone who wants to do a private.
I'm not really willing to spend 300 dollars, and I don't really have questions any more, except for the vitamin C question or what else is the cheapest way to detox.

Private sessions can be scheduled from 2017 again I think, let's see what we can do.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
kings.tse
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:38 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby kings.tse » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:14 pm

In Dr schulze's recent video blog,there is an explaination about the difference between Natural VC and ascorbic acid.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:12 pm

kings.tse wrote:In Dr schulze's recent video blog,there is an explaination about the difference between Natural VC and ascorbic acid.


Ascorbic acid IS vitamin C.
It is what most animals produce in their bodies, naturally. Not acerola, camu camu etc. We had this ability at one time but apparently it was mutated out of us.

The main difference between "natural" vitamin C and plain ascorbic acid, is the cost.

User avatar
kings.tse
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:38 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby kings.tse » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:51 am

Alice wrote:Ascorbic acid IS vitamin C.
It is what most animals produce in their bodies, naturally. Not acerola, camu camu etc. We had this ability at one time but apparently it was mutated out of us.

The main difference between "natural" vitamin C and plain ascorbic acid, is the cost.



I suppose animals also create other stuff for support as complex function during producing Ascorbic Acid in their body. Natural VC not only benefits stomach for absorption,but also bring other complex in plant to support Ascorbic acid part to contribute better relationship with human body than pure artificial stuff.In addition,taking natural stuff can easily bring a kind of imagination for linking to nature and earth.

Regarding price,as far as I can find there are four competitors to make serious natural VC in US market.They are Dr.Schulze's super C,Harmonic Innerprizes' Camu-Camu,Navitas Naturals's Camu powder,Megafood's complex C.
I've tried all of them.Whoever has biggest promotion like 20%- 40% off would be my choice. :lol:
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Alice » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:57 am

Andrew Saul on natural vs. synthetic vitamins:
http://www.doctoryourself.com/synthetic.html
"My recommendation? When you are sick, eat as many oranges (and other vitamin-C rich fruits) as you can, while you also take tens of thousands of milligrams of cheap, supplemental ascorbic acid vitamin C."

spacetribe
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby spacetribe » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:52 pm

In Using the Tools (2014) Bashar recommends a few almonds per day for activation of the pineal gland (in the beginning of the 2nd video segment, about 5 minutes in).

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1381
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:50 pm

spacetribe wrote:In Using the Tools (2014) Bashar recommends a few almonds per day for activation of the pineal gland (in the beginning of the 2nd video segment, about 5 minutes in).

Are you sure? I remember someone asking a question about detoxifying the pineal gland and he mentioned a handful of almonds a day (what ever a handful might mean, gotta love the discernment from B).
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Remembering
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Remembering » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Edgar Cayce recommended almonds for cancer prevention, hadn't know they they detox the pineal gland.

spacetribe
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby spacetribe » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:46 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
spacetribe wrote:In Using the Tools (2014) Bashar recommends a few almonds per day for activation of the pineal gland (in the beginning of the 2nd video segment, about 5 minutes in).

Are you sure? I remember someone asking a question about detoxifying the pineal gland and he mentioned a handful of almonds a day (what ever a handful might mean, gotta love the discernment from B).


Yup, I posted right after watching it.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1552
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:53 pm

spacetribe wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
spacetribe wrote:In Using the Tools (2014) Bashar recommends a few almonds per day for activation of the pineal gland (in the beginning of the 2nd video segment, about 5 minutes in).

Are you sure? I remember someone asking a question about detoxifying the pineal gland and he mentioned a handful of almonds a day (what ever a handful might mean, gotta love the discernment from B).


Yup, I posted right after watching it.


I prefer almond butter, myself...one more reason to consume regularly :mrgreen:

Rossonerinr1
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Rossonerinr1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Nice topic!:)
Does anyone know If bashar has every talked about urine-therapy? Only thing Ive heard him say is : look inside your body.., which I think he refers to urine.
Your body have all the knowledge it needs.
I find it amazing .
The greatest medicine YOU create ...
Much love

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1381
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:53 pm

The body puts toxins and other material it doesn't need into your waste materials.
He did talk about it once, he said it has some use only in very specific circumstances.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rossonerinr1
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby Rossonerinr1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:46 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:The body puts toxins and other material it doesn't need into your waste materials.
He did talk about it once, he said it has some use only in very specific circumstances.


Do you remember in which recording? :)

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1381
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:16 pm

No
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Everything on Bashar & health

Postby mac » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Eat niblets of corn, then spoon up your crap after you shit. At least you will have the niblets for nutrition.


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rokazulu and 19 guests