?Distilled Water¿

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Saje

?Distilled Water¿

Post by Saje » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:27 am

Has Bashar ever commented on which water is best to drink? (Spring/Distilled/Alkaline etc.)

I've recently heard some very logical cases as to why Distilled may be very beneficial.

https://youtu.be/ZP9DegWHsfU

Essentially it's the process of boiling water and then collecting the condensed steam, leaving behind all of the dissolved solids. Pure water. It also apparently attracts and collects all inorganic minerals in the pineal/entire body as it passes through. In my imagination, distilling almost sounds like 'rebirthing' the water. Sending it to spirit (steam) and stepping it back down to physical with a clean slate. At which point you could perhaps restructure and charge it with light/sound/crystals. Just some initial thoughts. Open to all perspectives! At this point I feel most hydrated by eating ripe, juicy fruits.. Water has been feeling off to me, but I'm excited to dig deeper and understand what water even is and how we can more honestly relate to it..

LIGHT!

TheInventor

Re: ?Distilled Water¿

Post by TheInventor » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:08 am

That will work as long as you have crystals in water, large natural quartz will do

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 am

Blue solar water, a Ho'oponopono "cleaning tool." (Doesn't have to be distilled. I use bottled spring water.)

A thread discussing this:
http://www.energeticforum.com/personal- ... water.html
Someone gave a link to this description and explanation of "Why Blue Solar Water":
http://gothooponopono.com/whybluesolarwater.htm

No, Bashar hasn't spoken of this to my knowledge. I'm sure he'd say it is a permission slip and of course that is true.

Billy

Post by Billy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:08 am

Hi Sage there are none of the minerals and trace elements important to your health in distilled water - it's sub-standard - that's why mother earth doesn't make it for you. I stick with spring water where possible.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Bashar has only ever said "Purified Water".

I personally believe any form is good, so long as it is pure.

Spring water/Alkaline is great because of the natural minerals. Distilled is good for detoxing. Reverse Osmosis is better than tap or filtered.

All can be really good. If tap is the only thing you can drink in the moment, drink the tap and enjoy it. The body is good at cleaning out small amounts of residue.

I drink all the above. I enjoy drinking purified water because the taste is much more crisp and clean.

Billy

Post by Billy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:17 pm

I drink tap water as my water board doesn't add fluoride but i tend to have a couple of glasses about the house that have been sitting a few hours which lets the chlorine escape. I read somewhere that my skin is absorbing about 100 times more chlorine in the shower than is in a glass of water so maybe I'm just pissing in the wind!

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Billy wrote:I drink tap water as my water board doesn't add fluoride but i tend to have a couple of glasses about the house that have been sitting a few hours which lets the chlorine escape. I read somewhere that my skin is absorbing about 100 times more chlorine in the shower than is in a glass of water so maybe I'm just pissing in the wind!
This is one reason I prefer baths. A teaspoon or so of vitamin C powder will neutralize the chlorine. There are also vitamin C
shower filters, but I know from experience they run out of the C way too fast. So I stick to baths, with other add-ins like Epsom salt, baking soda and essential oils.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 am

Pure water, the best source is a well and pump outside your home. Distilled water at home, then using crystals to re-crystalize the water to crystalline water clusters is next best.

water from plastic bottles can have very tiny plastic particulates in water. bottled water is stored in warehouses has a chemical reaction. the temporary H+ ionized water pulls away plastic molecules and that plastic is suspended in solution of water.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2011/03/31/ ... he-waters/

While the focus is on what to do with the bottlr. Good info

Remember: What kills quickly is generally illegal; What kills slowly is legal.

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:45 pm

I think that spring water is the best and most nourishing water, as it's the most natural.
I like the thought and feeling of drinking something purely made by nature. :D

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:05 pm

bshr101 wrote:I think that spring water is the best and most nourishing water, as it's the most natural.
I like the thought and feeling of drinking something purely made by nature. :D
I get Crystal Geyser spring water, it is in plastic bottles. There is a lot of talk about the dangers of plastic bottles but as
I understand, those bottles are very stable and don't leach into the water. Of course it's not ideal but I can imagine all the issues
if they just used glass!

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 pm

And good point Rokazulu about trying the different variants. I've never tried distilled, but I'd like to have it on occassion.