Circle Of Self-Empowerment brainwave entrainment

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Bjornar

Circle Of Self-Empowerment brainwave entrainment

Post by Bjornar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi everyone,

after watching the Bashar session "Bashar´s Birthday Gift" I´ve been searching for sound files that are created after the instructions given by Bashar about the Circle of Self-Empowerment brainwave entrainment. There is one on youtube and probably others as well, but I started to experiment with a tool called sbagen to create my own sound files. I found that this is quite easy if you have some coding experience, so I will invite others to join in and see what they come up with. I have shared the WAV files I created and also the sequence and command files to experiment and also generate WAV files. I use the osx version of sbagen, but you will find a link to windows and linux versions as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urcjzfjn582g ... BiXLa?dl=0

There is three versions of both the binaural and the monaural WAV files:
One plain brainwave file with a bell sound.
One with a river sound and a bell.
One without the bell sound.

All of them slide gradually from epsilon 0.5Hz up to lamba 200Hz, then back to epsilon during 15 minutes which is what Bashar recommended as the daily limit. (Lambda on a 0.5Hz carrier wave if I´ve done this correctly). The base sound frequency that produce the brainwave frequencies by interference is 200Hz for the binaural files, and that is also the frequency that pulse for the monaural files. No specific reason for this other than it was used in the example files, but it is the upper target target frequency so it makes sense that way. This can be changed and experimented with in the sequence files, like 333.33Hz or other interesting numbers.

The bell sound appear every two minutes to tell you that you are listening to the next brainwave range (epsilon, delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma, lamba, and then epsilon again), but not after lamba200 though, idk why.

Use headphones for the binaural files, the monaural files can be used on all sound systems.
Listen in a calm and meditative state, and listen to Bashar´s instructions first if you have the session.
(It is not recommended to listen while driving etc.)

Feel free to contact me regarding correcting, tweaking and enhancing this exciting permission slip, I find the effect on me is really amazing.
One thing I didn´t resolve yet is how to get from lamba 200Hz back to epsilon with a shorter/faster transition. So dive in and see if you can find the solution!

Another suggestion is to create files that generate specific frequencies for two minutes before moving to the next brainwave range, instead of the gradual change. This would be like the one on youtube, but the idea then to experiment and play with different frequencies and carriers.

Enjoy the inner journey!

(I will not serve as technical support for using the sbagen tool as this is documented in the readme files like sbagen.txt.)

Link to youtube version (not created by me btw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjcU1K_ ... oa&index=2

Billy

Re: Circle Of Self-Empowerment brainwave entrainment

Post by Billy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello mate this isn't really my thing but thanks very much for posting - sure people will gain a lot from it

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:47 am

Love it! Love u2 unconditionally!!!!!!
I AM a Precursor!

RobWatson

Post by RobWatson » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Thank you for this. I've just listened to the recording by Bashar and knew someone on here would have created this :)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 am

Cool, at what time does he speak about in 'The birthday gift'
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

InfiniteMuscle

Post by InfiniteMuscle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:59 am

What is the purpose on this again?

spacetribe

Post by spacetribe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:12 am

Thank you so much for the contribution <3

Jericho

Post by Jericho » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:58 am

I just registered to say thank you for this because I think what you have made you deserve a lot of thanks! I that really appreciate it!