Unified Society

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Billy

Unified Society

Post by Billy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Does anybody know where the following Bashar quote from Iasos site came from??

Unity in a society does not come from conformity. Unity can only come from granting equality and validity to the infinite diversity of all the individuals.  The universe is infinitely diverse.  Every being has their own way of exploring the idea of infinite creation, and all these ways are equally valid. When a society encourages the unique expression of each individual, that is when the society is strongest and most unified.

When you grant equality and validity to everyone, you are granting equality and validity to all aspects of Creation, and as a reflective result of this, the entire Creation supports you in everything you do as well!

Alice

Re: Unified Society

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Dunno...maybe contact Iasos about it? Email given there: iasos@iasos.com

Billy

Post by Billy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Ok thanks Alice

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:13 am

He's mentioned the concept before in several sessions but, not much elaboration other than the puzzle piece idea.

Some may remember him mentioning the great puzzle. Where each individual is represented as a puzzle piece within the puzzle. If a piece were to conform and try to lodge itself in a place where it did not fit, the whole puzzle would not be complete. So if we can view our relationships with each other in this way, then we could run with the synchronicity already existent within the universe.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:14 am

Rokazulu wrote:He's mentioned the concept before in several sessions but, not much elaboration other than the puzzle piece idea.

Some may remember him mentioning the great puzzle. Where each individual is represented as a puzzle piece within the puzzle. If a piece were to conform and try to lodge itself in a place where it did not fit, the whole puzzle would not be complete. So if we can view our relationships with each other in this way, then we could run with the synchronicity already existent within the universe.
Cool! I hadn't heard of that one before. Certainly one reason I hang out here, I am still learning more of B's teachings.

I used to feel like I didn't "fit in", that I was too "different", but now I know I do fit, I am part of the puzzle, and part of the party :mrgreen:

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Alice wrote:
Cool! I hadn't heard of that one before. Certainly one reason I hang out here, I am still learning more of B's teachings.

I used to feel like I didn't "fit in", that I was too "different", but now I know I do fit, I am part of the puzzle, and part of the party :mrgreen:

I feel the same way.

And though we may have our different perspectives from time to time there is an underlying understanding in those who believe they create their own reality that forms a powerful link of energy that you don't get from any other perspective. It's why I enjoy talking with people here more than any other forum, or other life situation because I know my words will actually be heard, as well as I can better know myself and so it is much more fun to talk here.

Another idea, that relates to this puzzle idea. The fact that we are finding each other on the Earth, finding our place in the puzzle and where we fit in the puzzle.

Bashar had one session where he was speaking of three large contingents in our society, generally speaking, who will create changes on our planet.

One will be the groups who identify with the traditional religious structures of our past.
The other will be groups who identify with the scientific/political structures.

But, the most powerful group. The one there will be the least number of yet the one that will be capable of the greatest amount of change will be those who loosely believe in some sort of idea that they create their own reality, for these are the ones that will be the most integrative individuals. They will come together and be able to do anything they desire.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 am

Rokazulu wrote: I feel the same way.

And though we may have our different perspectives from time to time there is an underlying understanding in those who believe they create their own reality that forms a powerful link of energy that you don't get from any other perspective. It's why I enjoy talking with people here more than any other forum, or other life situation because I know my words will actually be heard, as well as I can better know myself and so it is much more fun to talk here.
How about this? "With collective human consciousness, you can purify the waters of your entire planet.This is a vast example. But nonetheless, it is as doable as any smaller feat." - from Keys To Soul Evolution, A Gateway to the Next Dimension, by Jill Mara.

So we don't have to stop at just creating our own personal reality, we can create on a much larger canvas.
Another idea, that relates to this puzzle idea. The fact that we are finding each other on the Earth, finding our place in the puzzle and where we fit in the puzzle.

Bashar had one session where he was speaking of three large contingents in our society, generally speaking, who will create changes on our planet.

One will be the groups who identify with the traditional religious structures of our past.
The other will be groups who identify with the scientific/political structures.

But, the most powerful group. The one there will be the least number of yet the one that will be capable of the greatest amount of change will be those who loosely believe in some sort of idea that they create their own reality, for these are the ones that will be the most integrative individuals. They will come together and be able to do anything they desire.
Like purifying the waters of the planet! :D

Thanks for sharing that. You sure know your Bashar!

Billy

Post by Billy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Culture, religion, modern day living ... anything which makes it difficult for us to be our true selves because there is some pressure to buy into somebody else's belief system is stalling our evolution. What Bashar has said here is utterly brilliant and something I've been personally exploring for many years. It's along the same lines as following your excitement but he should add a caveat - 'If you're brave enough!' because quite often the barriers are the ego trying to guide through fear based logic but just as often it's also that feeling of perhaps not being in line with family / friends / society / some group you belong to etc. Going against these things is incredibly difficult for us all, although certain issues particularly so... A society where individual expression and free will are extolled as virtues would be a radical way toward peace, love, acceptance, togetherness in our diversity and progress. There's no need to put any particular political slant on the concept but I wonder if Bashar is alluding somewhat to some version of Anarchy ....

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:27 am

Billy wrote:Culture, religion, modern day living ... anything which makes it difficult for us to be our true selves because there is some pressure to buy into somebody else's belief system is stalling our evolution. What Bashar has said here is utterly brilliant and something I've been personally exploring for many years. It's along the same lines as following your excitement but he should add a caveat - 'If you're brave enough!' because quite often the barriers are the ego trying to guide through fear based logic but just as often it's also that feeling of perhaps not being in line with family / friends / society / some group you belong to etc. Going against these things is incredibly difficult for us all, although certain issues particularly so... A society where individual expression and free will are extolled as virtues would be a radical way toward peace, love, acceptance, togetherness in our diversity and progress. There's no need to put any particular political slant on the concept but I wonder if Bashar is alluding somewhat to some version of Anarchy ....
Yes, Harmony in Diversity is one of the principles of the New Energy.

There are those who say anarchy is necessary at this point in our history.

I think just "being the change we want to see" is enough...

Billy

Post by Billy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:09 am

A wonderfully synchronistic and inspiring video to boot - thanks Alice