External reality contradicting newly adopted beliefs?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

swaggyBoy9

External reality contradicting newly adopted beliefs?

Postby swaggyBoy9 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:41 am

Hey guys, ive been struggling a bit with using bashars information on beliefs and reality creation. any clarification would be appreciated!!

So what exactly am i supposed to do when external reality contradicts my newly adopted belief?

for example my new belief is that I am physically attractive, and women are attracted to me.

the scenario is that im out talking to some girls and they dont seem attracted to me at all nor find me attractive.

from this example, you see that external reality has contradicted my newly adopted belief.

at this point, what should i do? please be detailed if you can, some examples even would be of tremendous help.

thank you!

Rokazulu

Re: External reality contradicting newly adopted beliefs?

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 am

It is basically an opportunity to buy into a negative belief or continue in your conviction of a new more empowering belief.

If you understand that you will attract those who you need to attract when you need to attract them into your life, when talking with girls that have clearly indicated they are not attracted to you, you can realize that it has absolutely nothing to do with you so long as you are simply being your true self.

So as long as you get a positive effect out of the circumstance then no matter what happens you will be pulled closer to your highest excitement. An example of this is that when the girls reject you, instead of thinking you did something wrong and that you are unattractive and will never be with someone, you can instead thank them for the chat and understand that they are assisting you by guiding you into another direction with other people that you would have way more fun with.

Really, it is the state of being that you are which matters. The circumstances will take care of themselves when you are fine with however you look in the moment.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:10 am

By the way, this post was rather synchronistic. I just today was talking with someone and realized I was holding a negative belief I have held for a long time where I won't flirt/open up with girls because of many assumptions. None of them had to do with my physical appearance, although I use to hold onto that belief as well. This is honestly going to be one of the most challenging things I have ever done before. But, I'm going to make a conscious effort to start flirting!

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 am

Even very attractive people don't always get the kind of reaction they'd like!
Marilyn Monroe was very lonely.

The person you have to be determine to love is you. If you like and feel good about yourself, you will automatically
attract those who reflect that back to you. "What you put out is what you get back." But don't have an agenda re who, where, when etc.
Just stay centered in yourself and let it happen.

Flirting is just opening up and being responsive to another...

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Alice wrote:
Flirting is just opening up and being responsive to another...

:!:

I was just thinking this. Had a strange dream just now and I wanted to edit my post to say "be more open" instead of "flirt" because I thought it would be a clearer definition. But, synchronistically you already said it. So I just now found that I am less myself around females because I block my sexual energy (if this makes sense), because I don't want to be perceived as controlling them. (There have also been a lot of sex scandals in the news so this makes me assume negatively even more about myself which doesn't need to happen).

You're right Alice. It is always the state of being in love where you a free to say anything because you're already there. I felt that after my trip to Sedona. Was just swimming in it.

I need to go deep sea diving and find that core negative belief that is hiding in my unconscious.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Rokazulu wrote: So I just now found that I am less myself around females because I block my sexual energy (if this makes sense), because I don't want to be perceived as controlling them. (There have also been a lot of sex scandals in the news so this makes me assume negatively even more about myself which doesn't need to happen).

Guys who are implicated in those sex scandals are of the old patriarchal energy that sees women as objects and absolutely not equal to men.
You know that's not you. Women will know that also.

Remember that women want to be appreciated for their femaleness and attractiveness. Most go to a certain amount of trouble to put their best face forward.
So if you appreciate a woman and feel like complimenting her, do so, without attachment to outcome.

Flirting is also about being interested in her as a person, drawing her out about her work, her life. Many guys are so focused on impressing
a woman, all they do is go on and on about themselves. That gets old fast!

You're right Alice. It is always the state of being in love where you a free to say anything because you're already there. I felt that after my trip to Sedona. Was just swimming in it.

I need to go deep sea diving and find that core negative belief that is hiding in my unconscious.

Happy diving! Dating services can be a good option btw. I know several people who have hooked up long term through them. In any case, good place to meet available singles and practice openness/flirting! :D

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 am

swaggyBoy9 wrote:Hey guys, ive been struggling a bit with using bashars information on beliefs and reality creation. any clarification would be appreciated!!

So what exactly am i supposed to do when external reality contradicts my newly adopted belief?

for example my new belief is that I am physically attractive, and women are attracted to me.

the scenario is that im out talking to some girls and they dont seem attracted to me at all nor find me attractive.

from this example, you see that external reality has contradicted my newly adopted belief.

at this point, what should i do? please be detailed if you can, some examples even would be of tremendous help.

thank you!

You have not adopted this new belief "that I am physically attractive"

when you change your beliefs, two things happen 1. your reflection will illustrate your old belief, thus still giving a choice of change.

a. because you are stating "I am physically attractive"...you are not physically attractive...

b. Because you are expending energy to state something, you are actually not that state.

c. When you are that state, you radiate that state....therefore you have no need to state your desired state.

2. the other thing happens, after a period of time; the reflection you see is your state of being.

---------------------

Beliefs are not just a intelluctal concept, because you are keeping that concept seperate from yourself.

--------------------

you must actually act at all times of "physically attractive" do everything to enable the transformation yourself, not just have attitude.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 am

Also keep in mind that many women have been very attracted to men who do not fit the conventional idea
of "physically attractive." Same with men toward women.

It's more about having that certain spark. Confidence...

Return to “Bashar's channelings”