Changing Physical Appearance

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Debby

Changing Physical Appearance

Post by Debby » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:13 am

Hey Guys! :D

Has anyone ever seen Bashar talking about if it's possible to change one's physical appearance (Like hair color, height, bone structure, muscular structure, nose structure etc...) and explaining how one does it?

Thanks A lot :lol:

InfiniteMuscle

Re: Changing Physical Appearance

Post by InfiniteMuscle » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:40 am

Yes. If you want to change something about your physical appearance, you first need to ask yourself:

Is changing a part of your physical appearance exciting to you or is to cover up a negative belief?

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 am

InfiniteMuscle wrote:Yes. If you want to change something about your physical appearance, you first need to ask yourself:

Is changing a part of your physical appearance exciting to you or is to cover up a negative belief?
Good point.

B did say:

Do you drive an automobile?
Q: Yes
B: You are the consciousness. The car is your body. Now you take a trip to another country and you rent a car. Same consciousness, different body. You are in a different reality. What’s so hard to understand about that?... Become aware of the fact that you are actually not the same person, literally, *physically* - from moment to moment, and you will start to understand that the person that you are right now... can be anything you choose to be...

Debby

Post by Debby » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:01 am

InfiniteMuscle wrote:Yes. If you want to change something about your physical appearance, you first need to ask yourself:

Right. But in the end it's mostly about preference. You don't dislike your black hair just because you would rather have a brown hair (for example, not that is the case), you just prefer brown hair. You don't hate women because you like men, you just prefer men. So eliminating the possibility of it being to cover a negative belief, we all have preferences in the end.

Alice, thanks for quoting that from Bashar, that was interesting, I've never seem him pointing that out.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:24 am

Willa speaks about the shapeshifters in a parallel future Earth reality about 700 years "upline", as she says.

So it is definitely as possible as anything is, but it may be an extreme challenge to do, at this time, as first one would have to master the basics of physical reality. I haven't heard Bashar talk about the specific concept of changing appearance but, I know one person really wanted to manipulate matter at will and Bashar did not give him any technique or any answer that he hasn't already given to everyone before.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:31 am

Of course it is possible to alter one's appearance significantly with seemingly mundane things like weight loss and exercise, including
face exercise. You can appear much younger and almost a completely different person. However I understand you are talking about more extreme changes.

Abraham has said we can do things like growing new limbs and teeth if our belief is sufficient, and that our desire can override our beliefs if it is strong enough.

love76

Post by love76 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:28 pm

well i have dark hair. My friend has blonde. we hang out alot and once i told her, "it would be nice to have blonde hair" and she said vice versa. 2 months after that i found a blonde hair on my body lol and she found a dark hair on the same place on her body (we are different races)

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Template level reality is a place where you can make various changes. You can access it in the lucid dream state (and ask for help with this when you are there).