We create our own realities - Trying to fully understand

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

chillin21

We create our own realities - Trying to fully understand

Postby chillin21 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi all :)

This is my first time posting on the forums after lingering for the past few days now lol I have followed Bashar's teachings for quite a few years and I've always found his material extremely easy to follow and digest as well as empowering...apart from one thing - how we create/co-create our realities :lol: I can't seem to fully grasp this concept so I was hoping somebody could kindly explain it for me on here? I have read a few of the old threads on this topic and I still can't grasp it! I would love to see a clear simple, video explanation of this but I can't find one..From what I've gathered so far it sounds exactly like solipsism, but the only contradictory discrepancy being that other people are still 'real' in Bashars version.

So I'm wondering if this is meant in a totally literal sense that we are projectors rather than perceivers? So literally everything & every detail, down to the smallest grain of sand that surrounds us is totally created by our (singular personal) consciousness ALONE in that moment of experience, or it's more like we are 'tuning' into a reality/conscious fabric that is actually 'there/existing'' on 'some type' of external grid (which would be the earth we all walk on), but it can only be considered 'real' if it's perceived by way of tuning into 'it' by our thoughts/feelings/vibration? ( what I currently understand as LOA )

Many thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me once and for all :) :!:

Rokazulu

Re: We create our own realities - Trying to fully understand

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:59 am

There is nothing external in the universe. There is only one subject. That is the subject of "I"

You create every last detail. Every atom is specifically located in that exact spot for your benefit. By you, for you. It is not that your ego/physical body is making it, but what you really are is infinitely greater than any limitation you chose to place on yourself.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 am

Bashar:
All physical reality exists within your consciousness. Physical reality is your dream.

Literally!

All is a dream, and all is real. Dreams are real. Reality is a dream. It is all one and the same thing... you are beginning to wake up to the fact, that you have been asleep, in many different ways, when you think, you are awake. You are now beginning to allow yourself to know, that the dream reality and the physical reality is no longer on this hand, on that hand – this or that. It is one and the same experiential reality.

-from The Mechanics of Metaphysics

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:39 am

Thanks very much for the replies guys :) much appreciated.

'There is only one subject. That is the subject of "I"'

'It is not that your ego/physical body is making it'

Ok so by 'i' what exactly do you mean then? Can you see why I'm having trouble understanding this? it doesn't make much logical sense..Do you mean a) 'I' as in the entire universe and everything in it, including 'me' as it is technically all ONE thing experiencing itself Or b) 'I' being exclusively the specific energy of my singular earth being that I walk around as in human form?

It sounds more and more like you're meaning it's 'b'. Which must mean everything down to the last atom is created totally and utterly by Myself..Ok, so if I have this sole ability/power to do this and it's totally MYSELF, me (the only "I" there is), which is what it seems you are saying - then how is it even possible that someone can physically stand next to me and see the exact same things as myself that surround us both? Down to the very last detail? This is MY reality remember, totally exclusive as 'i' created it! - so that shouldn't be even possible by this definition. So can you explain how this cross-reference is consistently possible without some kind of external frame work that we are both co-interpreting together in a specific time/space?

Just saying 'by agreement' won't really answer my question (just so you know :lol: ) as that doesn't actually explain a thing, it's just a figure of speech.

I'd love someone to clearly explain to me how the *mechanics* of this actually works for me to be able to take it seriously :) I won't hold my breath though as I'v never actually seen any detailed explanations of this! it's always the simplistic 'physical reality exists in your consciousness' which I can obviously understand as a concept, but only perspectively speaking. I've watched every Bashar video relating to this and I'm still non the wiser, from my personal perspective he doesn't explain this very clearly. Please bare with me and thanks for your patience :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:25 am

Dig in...
viewtopic.php?t=59

No two people view the exact same objects in their environment, btw.

how is it even possible that someone can physically stand next to me and see the exact same things as myself that surround us both? Down to the very last detail?

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:30 am

Hi Alice :)

Thanks for the link. I've actually already read that and it is still not clear. Again, just contradictory statements from my perspective, but by the looks of it, it's still leaning towards the notion that everything is created by us and us ONLY. How would it be possibly for you to physically reply to my question (typing via physical tech/phone/PC) and 'connect' to me to share information if we are thousands of miles apart? (I'm from Europe). There surely has to be some type of external common ground physically for this to even be possible as we don't know a single thing about each other. Surely we both need the same 'physical platform' to connect to? it's common sense as I currently understand it and the only other way would be telepathy lol..We've both logged on to the internet, then onto this forum because we know it exists for us to do so weather we like it or not. And neither of us created it, or the internet - some 'other' entity did! How can you explain that? lol This is all done by physical technology that nobody on these boards 'invented'. If someone else invented this kind of technology in THEIR reality (cos I know I actually didn't consciously invent it :lol: ) then that is proof that there is an external reality of 'some kind' weather we want to admit it or not. So is this all just simply a play on terminology and wording I'm wandering?

What makes more sense to me is that everything IS one giant consciousness split into an infinite amount of different inter-connected 'things', including all physical apparatus. So physical apparatus would still be a consciousness 'thing' but just not a self-aware entity like ourselves. So when we log onto our computers to make contact, we can do this simply because it is 'there' to do so with, as a singular part/expression of the entirety of 'all that is', just like we ourselves are. We NOW know it exists because we have consciously shifted into a reality where it's available for us both to do so.

I can totally understand how everything is totally created from/in our consciousness, but only from the stand point of us as a singular being perceiving all the different aspects of 'all that is' and then consciously deciding what they mean to us, which will then be our subjective experience of reality. And that different objects/people will be present in different parallel realities due to the vibrational frequency they 'exist' on in time/space, on the quantum grid so to speak. If we change our vibration to match that frequency, then that is what reality we will experience. - THIS makes sense to me as it actually seems plausible.

I won't take it much further, as I can see my question has quite a few views, but no lucid, detailed responses so far. I'm not actually sure whether any of you on here truly understand it yourself's or you are simply regurgitating what Bashar has said to the best of your ability because you know it 'must' be correct :lol: I'm just being honest, but I don't mean that in a negative way, it's purely an observation on my part :) I love to learn, that's why I'm here! But if someone makes statements like these then it has to be somewhat reasonable or it's just as useful to me as making something up! lol And if it is plausible then I don't understand how all of my questions by be easily and directly answered. Not just some one-line Bashar quote stating the same thing (that it's ALL YOU or I) but with no detail or explanation..I just thought this forum would be the perfect place to get a clear explanation for this. Thanks for reading, your answers and thank you for your time so far. If any one understands 'what I am getting at' and can answer me clear and precisely then I look forward to your reply :) If not, don't worry about it.

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:36 am

'No two people view the exact same objects in their environment, btw'. I understand that, perceptually speaking :lol: I want to know how the exact same objects are there for EVERYONE to view if this is all just a projection/being created by OUR singular consciousness?

snape

Postby snape » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:53 am

Bashar has said, its not that the other people are not real, your experience with them is created out of your own energy

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi guys! update : In order to get to the bottom of this I've actually booked myself in for a personal channelling session on 11/1 with a lovely lady called Anita :D She apparently channels a 7th density, non physical group consciousness! So cool! I have been informed that beings at this level of consciousness can actually manifest as planets and moons which is a mind blowing concept!

Personally, I feel it's always wise to treat all information as somewhat provisional, but I'm always open to different perspectives and of course there are an infinite amount of entities out there to learn from as well as bashar, so I'm curious now to see how the information is relayed to me and how much it resonates with my own beliefs and ideas :) I just simply want answers that are coherent and make some kind of sense lol I'm certainly excited as I've never had a live channelling session before..I could only afford a 30 minute session so I hope that's enough time :lol:

Have a good day/night people :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:03 pm

chillin21 wrote: If any one understands 'what I am getting at' and can answer me clear and precisely then I look forward to your reply :) If not, don't worry about it.

Have you seen What The Bleep Do We Know? One of the physicists in there said: "You can't explain it, and anybody who gets too lost in trying to explain it... is likely to get lost forever down the rabbit hole of mysteriousness."

And from this long riff by Paul Levy:
http://www.awakeninthedream.com/quantum ... -dreaming/

For the last few months, all I’ve wanted to do is to read about quantum physics.[1] I’ve been studying quantum physics off and on for decades, but have never gone as far down the rabbit hole as I have this time. It feels like I’ve gone through the looking glass to the point of no return. The more I contemplate what quantum physics is telling us, the more my mind gets blown into phantasmal traces of nonexistent subatomic particles. Studying quantum theory is like ingesting a mind-altering, time-release psychedelic. Taking in what quantum physics is revealing to us about the universe we inhabit is “psycho-activating” beyond belief, in that it activates the psyche, inspires the imagination and synchronistically dissolves the boundary between mind and matter.

And his Key Points:

KEY POINTS

There is no objective reality independent of an observer.
We live in a participatory universe. The observer affects what is observed by the mere act of observing.
Quantum entities exist in a multiplicity of simultaneous potential states (called a superposition), hovering in an abstract realm between existence and nonexistence prior to being observed.
There is no independent quantum entity separate from its properties. Its properties are a function of our observation. This is to say that these quantum entities aren’t real in the way we ordinarily think of something as being real.
The act of observation is the very act which turns the potentiality of the quantum world into the actuality of the seemingly ordinary world.
Our act of observation not only changes the present state of the universe, it reaches backwards in time and changes what we can say about the past. This turns our conception of linear time and causality on its head.
The questions we ask make a difference.
The universe is a seamless, undivided and instantaneously interconnected whole. This is to say that each part of the universe is interrelated with every other part in an immediate and unmediated way.
An expression of this wholeness is the universe’s nonlocality, in which every part of the universe is related to and in communication with every other part. Our universe doesn’t play by the typical rules of third-dimensional space and time.
Quantum entities can jump from one place to another without traversing the path in-between.
The laws of physics are not written in stone, but are mutable.
The quantum universe is not separate from consciousness; rather, it is an expression of consciousness. Mind and matter are no longer seen as separate.
Our ordinary, day-to-day universe is quantum through and through.
Quantum physics literally changes and transforms our mind, as it introduces a new way of thinking. It also helps us see the world differently, which helps the world to manifest differently.
Quantum physics is showing us how we ourselves are moment by moment playing a key role in the creation of our experience, as well as in the genesis of the cosmos, in this very moment.
Significantly altering Descartes’ famous principle, “I think therefore I am,” quantum physics would instead say, “I choose therefore I am.”
Quantum physics is a revelation in living form: it is showing us the dreamlike nature of our universe.

Your channeling session with the lovely Anita sounds intriguing, hope you will keep us posted :)

Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Good luck to you chillin21 I hope you find what you are looking for. I also find regurgitations of Bashar without context frustrating. What I would say however is that all the books, forums, YouTube videos, channelers and anything and everything else are no substitute for you working with yourself. You'll never quite get to the bottom of anything because there are no rules or models or frameworks for you to follow - you're far too unique for a single theory to work, never mind to also cover the rest of humanity! Indeed, what matters or makes a difference to others probably has no bearing on you as a unique being whatsoever. The constant hunt for an answer is your ego / masculine energy trying to find order. I know, because mine is constantly at it lol. The way I like to look at it is similar to you in that I am a small piece of God. As a whole God (the sum of all the energy in the world - both living and what we consider neutral) i created an immense system of life energy - the world - of which I experience being you, being me, being a plant, a giraffe, an eagle, a beatle, an ant, a volcano, a tree, a mountain etc. So I personally - Billy - the ego called Billy - have not created all of this from the off but I'm a part of the energy which has, and I can certainly influence my subjective experience of 'Billy' by changing 'Billy's' beliefs, which ultimately change what my ego perceives itself to be. But no matter which beliefs I take on - even if I believe I don't have any beliefs, my ego is still buying into something. If I had no ego, I wouldn't be here.

I've had some completely bizarre experiences many years ago with LSD and psilocybin which corroborate a lot of this and from that can say that when the ego is obliterated, it's incredibly easy to experience other things in reality - to name a few I've experienced the life cycle of a mushroom (as in, I experienced being a mushroom from spore to full fruit, breaking free from the soil in the ground toward the light, feeling the rain wash my skin, dropping my spores right through to death), I've sat in other humans bodies who were having a conversation with me in the past and felt how they felt whilst watching myself talking, and my wife and I spent a good few hours talking to eachother without moving our mouths one time - completely telepathically. We saw eachothers memories, wishes, fantasies... Everything! And i often spoke with my over-soul and got glimpses of what I perceived to be recent past lives. So it seems to me like source created all of this to experience itself in a myriad of ways and we are one of those ways as an individual. The ego seems to be a constantly running program which gives us a character to play in this huge theatre / computer game or however you want to think about it. You can change this and the story will change as a result but the program is still running. The other characters are also from source - so in this sense, they are you. But unless we all completely dropped our egos, we will always experience an us and them, as our ego programs are constantly running. When we reach a point where there are no boundaries - where there are no us and them - the game will be over as we will have returned to non-polarity. You will run into some but not others based on your beliefs moment to moment and they will act in certain ways around you again depending in your beliefs on that moment. Bashar calls this constantly moving into parallel dimensions, others call it the law of attraction but I just call it polarity. If I am scared for some reason, somebody will turn up to give me something to be scared about. Conversely, if am supremely confident, somebody or something will turn up to validate that. I know I can influence how people act around me but when I really start shifting my reality where people are concerned, I notice that other people who match what I'm looking for start turning up in my life and I become distanced from the current people. I tried to change an ex girlfriend once and other women with the attributes I wanted in my girlfriend were turning up left, right and centre! My ex tho - she never changed! But we drifted apart despite trying to hang on. So i really don't believe we are creating eachother in that sense - that we can change another - get another version of the same person. Somebody more of a match is completely natural tho ...

Taking this one step further, I actually believe source to be a female energy which created male energy in order to cause polarity and a way to experience herself. When I talk about male and female energy, I'm not talking about gender - I'm just talking about the energy. In my reality male energy is about order, control, ego, fear, building etc. Female energy is polygamous, abundant, free flowing - the exact opposite of ego. As Bashar channels through Daryl, using his language which is heavily intertwined with his memories, I often wonder how much of a part Daryl's ego has to play and whether Bashar can entirely bypass it. My own guess is that he can't and thus Bashar isn't necessarily always correct in everything he says, whether he means to be or not.

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Wow thanks Billy what a great, well thought out answer! :) I really enjoyed reading all of that, I can tell you certainly have some life experience under your belt! Was refreshing to finally get a personal opinion from what actually feels like a 'person' instead of an automated response :lol: I pretty much have to agree with you and your explanations for your beliefs, they definitely resonate with me personally.

Alice - Thanks again for the information I appreciate the time you've taken helping me! I will certainly let you know how my session goes and what info I receive :) I'm very intrigued!

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:28 pm

chillin21 wrote:Alice - Thanks again for the information I appreciate the time you've taken helping me! I will certainly let you know how my session goes and what info I receive :) I'm very intrigued!

Welcome, looking forward to update :)

More thoughts...

I can observe the connection between what I am thinking/feeling and what "happens to" me. This to me is the best "evidence" of ycyor, but of course
it has to be experienced to be truly understood.

Billy wrote:i really don't believe we are creating eachother in that sense - that we can change another - get another version of the same person. Somebody more of a match is completely natural tho ...

I have observed that I do get a different version of someone when I shift my perception of them. Always, what you put out is what you get back.

But yes, it is also true that if the vibes are too different, they can simply move out of our lives and those who are more in sync with us can move in.

Billy wrote:As Bashar channels through Daryl, using his language which is heavily intertwined with his memories, I often wonder how much of a part Daryl's ego has to play and whether Bashar can entirely bypass it. My own guess is that he can't and thus Bashar isn't necessarily always correct in everything he says, whether he means to be or not.

Mostly, where Bashar isn't always correct is in making predictions. They are actually educated guesses and I believe Bashar has said as much.

No channel bats 100. Darryl/Bashar is doing pretty damn great IMO.

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:46 am

"I have observed that I do get a different version of someone when I shift my perception of them. Always, what you put out is what you get back."

I can somewhat agree with this Alice and I too have observed the same :) but.. :lol: to be completely fair, this perfectly goes hand in hand with basic human psychology too, regardless of any spiritual ideology/explanation. It's common sense that if you 'act' more positive towards someone regardless of your perception of them, they will more than likely reciprocate that if they are a reasonable human being. I have had to do this with my work (I perform magic/mental-ism) for the last 20 years even with people that I have a negative perception of and it nearly always works :lol: I think the thing that gets in the way of this for most people is the fact that they are simply unwilling to act positive to someone they genuinely don't like! So how could a positive response possibly be garnered from that?

So the only way to experience this 'shift' is by forcefully/consciously shifting their perception of the target person, which then allows them to be more positive about the target person than they was before; from a purely psychological stand point. Then, in turn this behaviour naturally results in positive feedback from the target person lol So in my opinion there's nothing that profound or mystical about it. I'm not saying what you are saying isn't true, but there are other logical ways to explain it as well.

I saw Bashars predictions as finally an opportunity for 'some' tangible proof, if you will and I was excited! - but unfortunately he always seemed to fall short on the ones I was aware of. He may have been on the money with others though that I'm not aware of! I think i remember (don't quote me on this :lol: ) that he made a prediction for a mass UFO sighting in 2017 (liken to the phoenix lights) that he stated was either 90% or 99% certainty! Can you confirm this Alice? Or am I way off the mark with that one? :lol: And if so was anything like the Phoenix lights actually observed?

Thanks again :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 am

chillin21 wrote:"I have observed that I do get a different version of someone when I shift my perception of them. Always, what you put out is what you get back."

I can somewhat agree with this Alice and I too have observed the same :) but.. :lol: to be completely fair, this perfectly goes hand in hand with basic human psychology too, regardless of any spiritual ideology/explanation. It's common sense that if you 'act' more positive towards someone regardless of your perception of them, they will more than likely reciprocate that if they are a reasonable human being. I have had to do this with my work (I perform magic/mental-ism) for the last 20 years even with people that I have a negative perception of and it nearly always works :lol: I think the thing that gets in the way of this for most people is the fact that they are simply unwilling to act positive to someone they genuinely don't like! So how could a positive response possibly be garnered from that?

So the only way to experience this 'shift' is by forcefully/consciously shifting their perception of the target person, which then allows them to be more positive about the target person than they was before; from a purely psychological stand point. Then, in turn this behaviour naturally results in positive feedback from the target person lol So in my opinion there's nothing that profound or mystical about it. I'm not saying what you are saying isn't true, but there are other logical ways to explain it as well.

Check out my post here, you would probably appreciate the whole thread. Pay special attention to the bolded portion about probable selves of people we are interacting with:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=470&p=4175&hilit=Samantha#p4175

I saw Bashars predictions as finally an opportunity for 'some' tangible proof, if you will and I was excited! - but unfortunately he always seemed to fall short on the ones I was aware of. He may have been on the money with others though that I'm not aware of! I think i remember (don't quote me on this :lol: ) that he made a prediction for a mass UFO sighting in 2017 (liken to the phoenix lights) that he stated was either 90% or 99% certainty! Can you confirm this Alice? Or am I way off the mark with that one? :lol: And if so was anything like the Phoenix lights actually observed?

Thanks again :)

Someone put together a page about this on reddit, think you will find it helpful.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Essassani/comm ... m-comments

The predictions are probabilities. And as someone comments there, they do/did happen in another probable reality.

I think it is great that Bashar is still up for making predictions even when people criticize them for falling flat. You never know! :)

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:02 pm

chillin21 wrote:
I saw Bashars predictions as finally an opportunity for 'some' tangible proof, if you will and I was excited! )

Predictions are not made to prove anything, because there are no predictions of the future, just probabilities. They are given to see what we will do with the prediction once we become aware of them, and so that we don't simply observe the results of an inevitable locked-in future and instead use the predictions to change the energy as we see fit.

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 am

Rokazulu wrote:Predictions are not made to prove anything, because there are no predictions of the future, just probabilities. They are given to see what we will do with the prediction once we become aware of them, and so that we don't simply observe the results of an inevitable locked-in future and instead use the predictions to change the energy as we see fit.

I could only respect what you have just said IF he wasn't quoting things like '99% probability' when he made the statement :!: That in itself is a bold statement. That leaves very small room for error even when based on 'open probability' :lol: Look up the definition of probability and then put 99% or even 90% next to it and you might be able to grasp what I am saying. Let's be reasonable here - By this logic you can never be 'wrong', which I understand is not the point of the prediction in the context you are speaking as you have explained. But, if this is the case it's pretty pointless making these 'predictions', particularly with their estimated probabilities in the first place! So you can logically state that they were in fact 'wrong', I'm sorry lol

Which leads to..

'what we will do with the prediction once we become aware of them' This reasoning can blatantly also be viewed as a total cop out based on simplistic loop-logic. Especially when you compare it to the original statement with it's assigned, specific probability...come on lol So what happened to our total free will without influence from other races?..'No, he's just making us aware of our probabilities, there's zero interference!'..we could go on forever, as by this logic anything is a probability anyway lol..I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just simply being rational and un-bias and giving you another valid perspective of your statements. End of the day though, if it makes you feel good personally then I respect that.

Our views on these things obviously differ so I won't waste any more of the communities time here in your space. However, in this case I am simply replying to your reply and using a bit of common sense :lol:

Goodnight, take care.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:39 am

How we view probabilities is different to how higher density entities view it. We use probabilities around our own logic. They seem to "sense the energy" of the collective in a single moment and express the momentum of the energy at that time as being a "probable" outcome.

As well as they have ostensibly expressed a probability of one event having an 88% chance of something happening, a 22% chance of another thing happening and 10% chance of another thing happening which doesn't make any logical sense to us since those numbers are over the line of possibility.

chillin21

Postby chillin21 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 am

That's fair enough :) Much of the material is brilliant to be fair it's undeniable & very practical, but this part of it I'm personally not so sure about due to the reasons I expressed, which I think is reasonable. I think sometimes it's healthy to bring these things up and examine them :) You could very well be right though my friend :) Thanks again for your time.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”