What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:47 pm

In one of the bashar videos, bashar said 'what people? you are in an empty room talking to yourself".

I wish he would expand on that topic. It would mean that there is no need to regret things of the past (example: having been a better partner to someone), and that when people judge you, there is no real judgement at all... Its just me talking to myself.

Are you guys aware of anyone that speaks more on this subject of us being just by ourselves in our realities? It would bring me such inner freedom to hear more about this from a recognized speaker such as Bashar or someone else.

It could also mean the end of social anxiety disorder... because if a bunch of people are laughing at you, you would deeply know that its fake... That its ok - and then not have a negative reaction.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Alan Watts also speaks about this idea. This concept is also synonymous with the idea that "You create your reality".

I can explain more if you like, but I see you prefer to hear it from a recognized speaker so I'll let you know when I come across audio that elaborates that particular point as I have heard it many times from Bashar and Elan and a few other speakers. This idea requires actualization so it makes sense that you would need to hear it over and over again to explore the concept.

Billy
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Billy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:31 pm

I would be interested to hear what you think about it Rokazulu

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 pm

As I ponder this, I realized a few things:

a) The concept of the past being an illusion (or just the same moment from another perspective) feels easier to grasp.

b) I often thought to myself this earth experience of harshness makes no sense. But if its just me here with my own illusions, it means the following positive things:
1) I was never bullied for years in school
2) The woman I really wanted and cared for were just illusion (so i never really 'lost' anything)
3) The one relationship I did have - i was never dumped and rejected and replaced by someone else (cause this makes no sense in spirit world).
4) This may be the real beginning of the end of my debilitating social anxiety (fear of being judged negatively, humiliated)

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Alan Watts also speaks about this idea. This concept is also synonymous with the idea that "You create your reality".

I can explain more if you like, but I see you prefer to hear it from a recognized speaker so I'll let you know when I come across audio that elaborates that particular point as I have heard it many times from Bashar and Elan and a few other speakers. This idea requires actualization so it makes sense that you would need to hear it over and over again to explore the concept.


Thank you. I am doing some searches now from Elan and Alan Watts and i will post here if I find. I have 10000 hours of unindex Bashar material (which basically means its unsearchable).

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:45 pm

Billy wrote:I would be interested to hear what you think about it Rokazulu


Ah, thank you.

In my words it is the idea that I am the sole arbiter, the sole creator of my reality. Therefore, I have created myself as a human in physical form that has a name and lives on the Earth. The idea that I am just a limited human body is a belief and it is the root of all anxiety. So I prefer to believe that I am All That Is (another word you could use is "awareness") who believes himself to be in a human form. So that every person in my creation is simply a reflection of myself so that I may contrast who I believe myself to be in any moment with other selves.

The fact that I, alone, create my reality means that whatever the situation happens to be, for example, if I slip on a banana peel and make everyone laugh. It is not an inherently embarrassing for the self I am creating. I can create any reaction I want to that circumstance and by definition, no one can do that for me. I created the reality of slipping on the banana peel with apparently other selves so I will now create the reality where I react in a humorous way and not a fearful one because I have actualized the above statements.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1850
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:27 am

laptop123 wrote:In one of the bashar videos, bashar said 'what people? you are in an empty room talking to yourself".

I wish he would expand on that topic. It would mean that there is no need to regret things of the past (example: having been a better partner to someone), and that when people judge you, there is no real judgement at all... Its just me talking to myself.

Are you guys aware of anyone that speaks more on this subject of us being just by ourselves in our realities? It would bring me such inner freedom to hear more about this from a recognized speaker such as Bashar or someone else.

It could also mean the end of social anxiety disorder... because if a bunch of people are laughing at you, you would deeply know that its fake... That its ok - and then not have a negative reaction.


It's not "fake." Just posted this from B in another thread:

All physical reality exists within your consciousness. Physical reality is your dream.

Literally!

All is a dream, and all is real. Dreams are real. Reality is a dream. It is all one and the same thing... you are beginning to wake up to the fact, that you have been asleep, in many different ways, when you think, you are awake. You are now beginning to allow yourself to know, that the dream reality and the physical reality is no longer on this hand, on that hand – this or that. It is one and the same experiential reality.


So yeah, our experiential reality is a mirror, a self-created illusion, it's all US...and it is real. Gotta love paradox!

Ho'oponopono, when I do it consistently, brings me back to these understandings. The basis of Ho'oponopono which I have posted about elsewhere on the board, is taking 100 percent responsibility for all in our experience. Just maintaining that awareness takes the "sting" out of whatever is going on in our dream reality...

Your mention of social anxiety disorder/people laughing at you, reminded me of an old MAD comic. A guy is sitting in a movie theatre where they are showing a Road Runner cartoon. Everyone is cracking up except this one guy who hunches in his seat, thinking they are laughing at him. Just thought you might appreciate that :lol:

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 am

I have snippets of text from various videos of things bashar said. I have wanted to make a video compilation of those statements, but I would have to find the text in many hours of video. Does anyone have a transcription of the videos?

Here are snippets that I want to find the videos for (so I can make one large video clip):

You are in an empty room, looking at a hall of mirrors. Oh I am surrouned! Nope, its just you... Making your own version of beings.


Just because it looks like someone else is ‘in the room with you’ – they’re not. They’re in their own room, maybe with their version of you. What do you prefer to be going on in your room, because you’re the only one in it –regardless of what it looks like
(similar to holodeck idea from star trek).

There is no real imperically outer reality. The only thing that is real, is your experience of it.
(from tuning in).

You are shadow boxing with yourself
That is from very very old material.



Once that perspective is understood/accepted, then these start to actually make sense or have effect:

You go into fear because what you think these people are saying about you might actually be true. It never will be true.


WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF YOU IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. YOUR BUSINESS IS ABOUT BEING YOURSELF AS FULLY AS YOU CAN. THAT’S YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE


THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD BE AFRAID OF WHAT OTHERS THINK, IS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT ALL THEY ARE DOING IS REFLECTING WHAT YOU ALREADY THINK OF YOURSELF. If you change what you think of yourself, you will not give a wit what other people think of you.


• Circumstances do not matter – only state of being matters

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:14 pm

from http://www.masteryoflife.com/ecourse-videos/15.html

Judgments are not things. They are thoughts.

Billy
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Billy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Laptop123 thanks very much for taking the time to relay these quotes mate.

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Billy wrote:Laptop123 thanks very much for taking the time to relay these quotes mate.


No problem. I still have not found peace with this. My mind needs more confirmation of this concept before it will allow this to click.

I have been searching on google for some time today, no good stuff yet... The Bashar copyright massacre really made this 10000x times harder. I managed to find 1 single clip so far for my little video compilation project.

laptop123
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby laptop123 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:26 am

Not bashar:

Q: What about other people in my hologram? Are they real, or am I creating them, too?

A: First, you have to remember that nothing in your hologram is ―real – not the people, not
the movie you‘re watching, and not even your body. It‘s all a hologram; and by definition,
a hologram isn‘t real – at least not in the way we have always thought about things as
being ―real.‖


http://www.butterfliesfree.com

Butterflies are Free to Fly: A New and Radical Approach to Spiritual Evolution is a free ebook written to examine how quantum physics and recent scientific experiments are radically changing our understanding of life, our reality, and our spirituality – and giving us a new model for the way our universe works and the practical steps to take toward true joy and excitement and peace of mind.

This snippet was also interesting:

It is the feelings we have as Players that the Infinite I is interested in – not our thoughts –
and all those feelings are transmitted back to the Infinite I through our constant
connection


I am trying to find a statement in their free ebook (or anywhere/anyone) that says directly something like 'judgement from other people are illusion - there is no one judging you'.

Example: Imagine talking in front of 100 people, and slipping up and they all laugh at you. I start stressing, sweating and freaking out days before something like that.

Billy
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Billy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:48 am

The concept isn't rigid and will mean something slightly different to us all. I used to think he meant we can change other people as they're just our own creations. As I've mentioned in several threads I don't believe this to be the message - at least not for me (the ego lifetime known as Billy) anyway. The message is that there is only you as source energy - you created all of this and everyone in it so that you can experience millions of subjective experiences. You can influence how people act around you but for me you cannot change them. You can change yourself - say for example - find some strength and confidence which will stop somebody bullying you but they have their own ego program running and will be attracted to somebody else who is expressing fear, timidity, underconfidence etc. No matter what you feel, outer reality will validate it. So you are entirely, totally and utterly empowered to do, gain, lose ... anything or one you want. The things which hold you back are man made rules and cultures - culture really is the enemy. So for example, you get married in 1940 in the West when divorce was socially unacceptable. You change your vibe and consequently, you begin to grow apart. Other people who completely match your new vibe (good, bad or indifferent) turn up - the universe is working flawlessly but on account of your culture / religious beliefs / fear of social rejection etc you soldier on. So you stand entirely in your own way - and that is your choice - your free will.

Where I start disagreeing with people is about how far we go to help other people and exactly how we do that. If we are sitting in the room on our own, and have only to create a positive, loving bubble around ourselves, we will be attracted to people like ourselves and all will be good. Terrible things are still happening, they're just not happening to your particular ego lifetime. You mention yourself that much of Bashar's materials have been severely restricted - one very much doubts the people who need it the most in the world would be able to access it if they even knew about it. We probably won't come into contact with those people if we are rocking and rolling with our vibe (how could you somehow end up in a war ravaged country viewing terrible horrors from your great vibe and stable lifestyle in the West?). Yet this is exactly what Bashar is doing for US - he is reaching out to fellow beings - parts of himself - and trying to help. This is what Jesus supposedly did - he spent his time with the criminals, the prostitutes, the needy etc. They aren't chasing material possessions from a capitalist economic view point! They're putting themselves in the thick of it to help other parts of the whole.

User avatar
love76
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby love76 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:55 pm

I believe that reality is created by me and that its a dream the experience is very real because its designed that way but at the same time its an big fat illusion.
So if something shite happens i think i created that , its an illusion but a real experience and give it a positive symbol, which in turns makes me feel good thus impacting those i interact with making me radiant and happy.

coolbreeze
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby coolbreeze » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 pm

taking it a step further, I've always mulled over this topic as it relates to death. the reality is when i die, everything I've known, the people I've formed bonds and relationships with, they all cease to exist yes? like turning off a computer. the programs on that computer arent running by themselves when the power is turned off. So its always seemed kind of nihilistic to think this way bec literally nothing matters in the end. The only reason I see people carry on when a loved one dies or something is bec I'm creating those versions of those people. but once i die, people arent going to exist outside of my consciousness mourning me or whatnot.

honestly, its difficult to wrap my mind around the HOW of all of it. How so much intricacy and seemingly insignificant effort is put into creating holographic representations of everything into an existence. Think about the thousands upon thousands of cars you nonchalantly pass by every single day. The thousands of pointless and seemingly useless holograms of humans you pass in the street on a day to day basis going to work. It all just seems too complicated and interwoven to merely be my higher mind setting all of this up when it doesnt even impact me in the slightest. The "dot" of a human form i barely see walking a mile ahead of me on their way to work at the same time….why even bother to conjure all of it up if I'm literally doing just that...

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1850
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Alice » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm

coolbreeze wrote:taking it a step further, I've always mulled over this topic as it relates to death. the reality is when i die, everything I've known, the people I've formed bonds and relationships with, they all cease to exist yes? like turning off a computer. the programs on that computer arent running by themselves when the power is turned off. So its always seemed kind of nihilistic to think this way bec literally nothing matters in the end. The only reason I see people carry on when a loved one dies or something is bec I'm creating those versions of those people. but once i die, people arent going to exist outside of my consciousness mourning me or whatnot.

honestly, its difficult to wrap my mind around the HOW of all of it. How so much intricacy and seemingly insignificant effort is put into creating holographic representations of everything into an existence. Think about the thousands upon thousands of cars you nonchalantly pass by every single day. The thousands of pointless and seemingly useless holograms of humans you pass in the street on a day to day basis going to work. It all just seems too complicated and interwoven to merely be my higher mind setting all of this up when it doesnt even impact me in the slightest. The "dot" of a human form i barely see walking a mile ahead of me on their way to work at the same time….why even bother to conjure all of it up if I'm literally doing just that...


Bashar addresses this. Consciously recognizing that everything is synchronicity doesn't mean we'll be able to understand why everything is there in our experience. We just recognize that some aspects have varying degrees of relative importance to us. The rest doesn't matter.

"If you simply move upon whatever you can move upon, the things that excite you and feel correct, all the circumstances that have occurred in your life will fall into place and make sense. And in retrospect you will understand what they meant." We simply trust that it all is happening for a reason, our reason, and sooner or later we will understand how it has served us in a positive way.

No, I don't think that when we pass, everything we've known and experienced ceases to exist. Yes, it is all a dream, and the dream is real.

coolbreeze
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby coolbreeze » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:48 pm

Alice wrote:
No, I don't think that when we pass, everything we've known and experienced ceases to exist. Yes, it is all a dream, and the dream is real.


Not sure if you understood what I meant by that or if I was able to explain it as its difficult to put into words the concept. I don't mean the relationships Ive forged with "holograms" or whatever the people/animals are in my reality that i am interacting and sharing experiences with, just vanish. What I mean is that, when I die, my "family/friends" of "holograms" do not go on existing without me observing them. No one is existing in their own reality minus me observing them, crying over me, remembering me..when my consciousness goes back to the spiritual, that relationship in the physical leaves with me. The game shuts down so to speak. Now I may interact with their true spiritual selves in a spiritual world, but there's no reality that i can envision where they take the relationships and experiences and continue playing the game on their own, without me observing them, remembering me etc etc.
At least according to this view that we are discussing…it seems to be a blatant contradiction. If you're the only one in the room, when you go, their holographic representations in your physical reality cease to exist bec theres no one there to observe them anymore.

However, Bashar also says that these "holograms" arent holograms per say, they are actual incarnations we just create our own versions of them so to speak. If thats the case, then that implies the holograms are autonymous beings who do go on when my consciousness who observes them, ceases to exist in a physical incarnation. Does this make sense? Very hard to put concepts like these into words.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1850
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 am

laptop123 wrote:
I am trying to find a statement in their free ebook (or anywhere/anyone) that says directly something like 'judgement from other people are illusion - there is no one judging you'.

Example: Imagine talking in front of 100 people, and slipping up and they all laugh at you. I start stressing, sweating and freaking out days before something like that.


I've had a terrible time with public speaking myself. Ha, I used to swig whiskey before I had to give a talk in class (high school and college). I was so clueless I didn't even realize it would be on my breath! It did help though--permission slip.

It wasn't that I thought they'd laugh at me, but I was just very uncomfortable standing up in front of an audience. My own sense is that most people are empathetic with public speakers and "feel their pain" if he or she is clearly having a hard time with the speech.

But yes, any such judgments are self-created, a reflection of our own feelings about ourself. Solution is to love ourselves more.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1850
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:16 am

coolbreeze wrote:
Alice wrote:
No, I don't think that when we pass, everything we've known and experienced ceases to exist. Yes, it is all a dream, and the dream is real.


Not sure if you understood what I meant by that or if I was able to explain it as its difficult to put into words the concept. I don't mean the relationships Ive forged with "holograms" or whatever the people/animals are in my reality that i am interacting and sharing experiences with, just vanish. What I mean is that, when I die, my "family/friends" of "holograms" do not go on existing without me observing them. No one is existing in their own reality minus me observing them, crying over me, remembering me..when my consciousness goes back to the spiritual, that relationship in the physical leaves with me. The game shuts down so to speak. Now I may interact with their true spiritual selves in a spiritual world, but there's no reality that i can envision where they take the relationships and experiences and continue playing the game on their own, without me observing them, remembering me etc etc.
At least according to this view that we are discussing…it seems to be a blatant contradiction. If you're the only one in the room, when you go, their holographic representations in your physical reality cease to exist bec theres no one there to observe them anymore.

However, Bashar also says that these "holograms" arent holograms per say, they are actual incarnations we just create our own versions of them so to speak. If thats the case, then that implies the holograms are autonymous beings who do go on when my consciousness who observes them, ceases to exist in a physical incarnation. Does this make sense? Very hard to put concepts like these into words.


OK...I'll go with what Bashar is saying here. You do raise good questions and I'll pursue this further.

Billy
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:20 am

Re: What people? You are in an empty room talking to yourself

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:04 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
However, Bashar also says that these "holograms" arent holograms per say, they are actual incarnations we just create our own versions of them so to speak. If thats the case, then that implies the holograms are autonymous beings who do go on when my consciousness who observes them, ceases to exist in a physical incarnation. Does this make sense? Very hard to put concepts like these into words.


This is how I relate to other people in my reality - they're autonomous beings and whilst you can influence how they act around you (create this or that 'version') no amount of manifesting will turn them into something they're absolutely not. Other people who are a better match will turn up instead.


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests