Golden Key: Excitement and States of Being

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

ViaGateway99

Golden Key: Excitement and States of Being

Postby ViaGateway99 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:46 pm

I finally have it figured out. I feel so at peace now. For a long time I didn't understand Bashar when he said follow your excitement and to this day his explanation is still confusing people because it isn't being translated well. You would have to consume too much of it to get the pieces and even then....

Anyway I now understand why Abraham Hicks and Bashar mention to either "feel good and then" or "act on your passion".
In a nutshell whatever state of being we are in determines the reality we experience.

This means during the Theta state we experience dreams. In the lower states we experience hypnosis and change dramatically.
It is these states which give rise to certain phenomena. Sleep is a state of being too but the one I want to touch on is Gamma.

In Gamma we experience things like joy, love, passion and clarity. Simply closing ones eyes, taking a big breathe and feeling good will initiate a Gamma state change and you can tell cause it feels great. But did you know that if you meditate like this for even a few minutes and just let go of the stress you are already either in lower states or higher depending on how you are doing it. Why does this matter you ask?

Because if we get the things we want in life then we feel good. But being in these states to begin with is what makes the things we want probable.
And remember that what you put out you get back magnified more and more.

Whatever thing you are thinking in every moment for example is an indicator of the state you are tuning into right now.
so if you are happy and all of a sudden you get angry know that it means you have initiated a state shift into anger.
We can always deal with circumstances in a positive state of being rather than a negative one and with some practice it will be our way of living.

This is also why Abraham Hicks says feel good now but don't take score. Feel good because you like it and the ball will be rolling.

So this is the whole point of following excitement and shifting realities. We shift all the time but most likely not to realities we prefer.
So now it all makes sense to me and with enough practice I am gonna amp my base frequency so high that I will be reaching Lambda and flying with angels ahaha.

snape

Re: Golden Key: Excitement and States of Being

Postby snape » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:52 pm

I think he means "be excited", follow your excitement is like there is a predetermined exciting thing and you have to search and find out what ti is and follow it. It is kind of different concept thought, i agree it is confusing

snape

Postby snape » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

that is why many people ask him "what is my excitement"? :D

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:11 am

Following your excitement already puts you in the excited state of being because that is what it does by definition.

Meditation is one way to follow your excitement. Actually, I do meditation all throughout the day because I find that my excitement is more enjoyable when I meditate. Some people only meditate and they are fine being blissed out without moving. I usually find it more exciting to move around and do things and sometimes I just sit like them.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:00 am

Rokazulu wrote:Following your excitement already puts you in the excited state of being because that is what it does by definition.

Meditation is one way to follow your excitement. Actually, I do meditation all throughout the day because I find that my excitement is more enjoyable when I meditate. Some people only meditate and they are fine being blissed out without moving. I usually find it more exciting to move around and do things and sometimes I just sit like them.

How do you meditate while moving around? Mantra?

Bible says to "pray without ceasing." I think it is the same basic idea when we understand prayer is really a change in consciousness.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Following your excitement already puts you in the excited state of being because that is what it does by definition.

How do you meditate while moving around? Mantra?

Bible says to "pray without ceasing." I think it is the same basic idea when we understand prayer is really a change in consciousness.

Yeah same idea. I pray with my presence. There are some quotes as well, from Jesus, where he talks about keeping your lamp always burning.

I meditate in every activity. Just means I'm aware when my thoughts are dragging me away from what I'm presently doing and do my best to recognize when that is occuring so I can shift back to the now. Thinking always makes the present activity less enjoyable. There is a time and a place for thinking. The focus of attention must always be towards the excitement.

Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Meditation is just practice. We sit in the darkened room calming the monkey mind as practice - away from it all - so that we can then carry that peace out into our every day lives. You can meditate anyway you like by the way - painting a fence, riding an exercise bike - it matters not. Because to meditate is just to practice a particular state of being with the intention of replicating it in more demanding situations. I did a lot of meditating not so long ago - one period of my life i meditated every day twice a day for nearly two years. I fell out with it in the end and have never done any since.

Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:

Yeah same idea. I pray with my presence. There are some quotes as well, from Jesus, where he talks about keeping your lamp always burning.

I meditate in every activity. Just means I'm aware when my thoughts are dragging me away from what I'm presently doing and do my best to recognize when that is occuring so I can shift back to the now. Thinking always makes the present activity less enjoyable. There is a time and a place for thinking. The focus of attention must always be towards the excitement.

My thoughts exactly by the way.

Do you engage in any group meditation at all? I only managed once per week during my time meditating but it was particularly moving to say the least ...

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Billy wrote:
Do you engage in any group meditation at all? I only managed once per week during my time meditating but it was particularly moving to say the least ...

Yes from time to time. It is fun to find others who are also exploring their inner being and to meditate with them.

One such meditation was a group-wide meditation in one of my town's parks where we meditated during the full moon. It was surprising to see about a hundred people show up because I had no idea there were so many individuals of like mind in my area until that day.

Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Wow! 100!? I was talking about 6-7 sitting in a circle lol. I've heard of a US prison where prisoners were meditating together en mass for hours at a time but don't know the details of it... There is something special about group meditation but I suppose only the same as mass supporters of sporting events or dancing at clubs etc

Return to “Bashar's channelings”