No longer able to grasp concept of past lives/everything exists right now

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

coolbreeze

No longer able to grasp concept of past lives/everything exists right now

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 am

Been a while since I posted but I've been listening to recent sessions where the idea of past lives has come up and I feel like I've lost my ability to grasp this concept. The fact that everything is right here right now…as it pertains to transitioning out of the current life experience I am living.

It's hard for me to wrap my head around this concept without muddying it with the rules of space and time. Bashar explains that there are no past lives, only the over soul has the ability to experience multiple lives..but I felt like that implies this is the only life experience I will have as a human incarnate, which doesnt make sense to me.

Im trying to bridge the gap between my understanding of reality as it relates to life, death, infinity, lifetimes, life themes. If everything is here and now, does Bashar mean that while nothing is in the past so to speak, when we die, we look through the eyes of another being and focus in another life experience that's currently going on? But it's still mechanically occurring in the "now"…. Is that how it works? Idk why, I used to feel like I understood the concept now Im confused how we experience other life experiences. If I'm dreaming right now, then how will I ever experience another life experience even when I wake up…wouldn't that other life experience need to be occurring right now as well?

Rokazulu

Re: No longer able to grasp concept of past lives/everything exists right now

Post by Rokazulu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:41 am

when we die, we look through the eyes of another being and focus in another life experience that's currently going on
This is right.

And to clarify the point it can also be viewed in this way:

You are a perspective. You are Here and Now. Once you die, you switch your focus away from the physical body into the non-physical realms. From there, your perspective has full freedom to jump to a so called "past-life" incarnation, or a so called "future-life" incarnation. You will then be experiencing reality within a different perspective of the Here and Now, in a different vehicle. The fact that you are focalizing in this physical dimension, upon this timeline, upon this slice of existence in between billions of parallel realities means you are supposed to be here and now and thus this is your life.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:56 am

I used to feel like I understood the concept now Im confused how we experience other life experiences. If I'm dreaming right now, then how will I ever experience another life experience even when I wake up…wouldn't that other life experience need to be occurring right now as well?[/quote]

you are forgetting that 3d space & time is the exception to the normal multidimensional space; your answer is you are non-linear consciencness state. once you stop applying 3d rules everywhere and when...things make sense. you forget you are creating time/space too. see posted pics.

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:17 am

Rokazulu wrote:
when we die, we look through the eyes of another being and focus in another life experience that's currently going on
This is right.

And to clarify the point it can also be viewed in this way:

You are a perspective. You are Here and Now. Once you die, you switch your focus away from the physical body into the non-physical realms. From there, your perspective has full freedom to jump to a so called "past-life" incarnation, or a so called "future-life" incarnation. You will then be experiencing reality within a different perspective of the Here and Now, in a different vehicle. The fact that you are focalizing in this physical dimension, upon this timeline, upon this slice of existence in between billions of parallel realities means you are supposed to be here and now and thus this is your life.
Right. But even using the word "then" implies time. I find it challenging to dismiss time. How am I looking through the eyes I currently am looking through and once crossing over, have the ability to look through another physical body's eyes…Isn't that actually occurring RIGHT NOW? But only the oversoul could have that perspective?

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:17 am

TheInventor wrote:I used to feel like I understood the concept now Im confused how we experience other life experiences. If I'm dreaming right now, then how will I ever experience another life experience even when I wake up…wouldn't that other life experience need to be occurring right now as well?
you are forgetting that 3d space & time is the exception to the normal multidimensional space; your answer is you are non-linear consciencness state. once you stop applying 3d rules everywhere and when...things make sense. you forget you are creating time/space too. see posted pics.[/quote]
no pics?

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:08 am

coolbreeze wrote:
Right. But even using the word "then" implies time. I find it challenging to dismiss time. How am I looking through the eyes I currently am looking through and once crossing over, have the ability to look through another physical body's eyes…Isn't that actually occurring RIGHT NOW? But only the oversoul could have that perspective?
It is occurring right now. But, this perspective is creating time, so it only appears as if it isn't.