Changing Past with Other People

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

QuantumMusic

Changing Past with Other People

Postby QuantumMusic » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am

Hey there, Bashar lovers! :)

I'm curious whether there are people here who have explored the theme I'm about to share and who can offer useful perspectives.

In many sessions Bashar talks about how the past is a result of the present (and also how the present itself is a result of the present).
He also mentions what he calls "The 13th Step", and also talks about the Mandela Effect, and how when you make a decision in the Now
moment, you shift to a different timeline with a different past and future.

Now, my question is this - my excitement, my heart, my intuition pointed me towards certain decisions. However, driven by the negative ego, I chose to ignore that and make alternative decisions which led to much pain and misery for both me and a loved one. I even ignored many obvious signs my reality was giving me.

According to what Bashar says, is it possible to shift to a parallel timeline where none of that happened and things are in harmony? (i.e. where I've made the correct choices leading to the reality I prefer)
If so, what happens to my memories and how will I know that I have shifted?
If I do shift to the alternative timeline and have its memories, what happens to the lessons I've learned?
If I do shift, what happens to the memories of the people involved in the situation?

Alternatively, if me and this person both decide to "jump" into a parallel timeline, would that make more sense?
Again, what do we do with the memories?
Also, how do we know that the change has "registered" and we are not simply lying to ourselves?

I would appreciate insights into the mechanics of things and also some useful mind-/heartsets. :)

ingerul9

Re: Changing Past with Other People

Postby ingerul9 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello there.

This topic has been discussed
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=336 - Our pasts
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1318 - Question about the 13th step, addiction, and changing the past

If you have time please read upon them and if you still have questions do come around and ask.

QuantumMusic

Postby QuantumMusic » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Thank you very much, ingerul9. :)

I just read the posts. So, if I have understood correctly, if me and this person both agree (i.e. make a conscious agreement together) to shift to a different timeline with different past and future, this will be true. And because of the current rule set (consistency), we will probably be left with the memories of the "previous" timeline. But, we can choose to define them in a new way, say a bad dream or a vision, which would empower us to feel peaceful about our past. So, in a sense, it wouldn't be "changing memories", but "changing the story" (together!). And because this is how we define the past together, this is what we experience. Does that make sense? Also, is there a probability that reality would reflect that in some way? What comes to mind is we will feel differently. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am

You don't need to go that much into the details. The point of power is in the present. That's why we have the wonderful start of a sentence with " From now on" and you can complete with whatever details you want to have in your life alongside your partner. In a sense it is quite ironic since there is only now anyway.

If there is a necessity or some gain to be made for all of the people involved to have the new memory of the past (like in the Mandela Effect) then it will be so but most of the time I think it is highly improbable due to the set rules of the game. After all like I said in my previous posts - if you could have such a different experience every time you wanted to have a "new past" then you wouldn't experience this reality - you would be in a different one with a different rule set. So if you are right now reading my post chances are that you agreed to those rules before embarking in this journey.

Also if you do truly change the past radically - then most likely it will be that you will not remember having made the changes - seeing that you now, are the "new you" with a different history - and hence don't have anything to do with the "old you". If you would be able to compare the different changes across the time tracks, this would imply a third point of view - above the current situation/dimension/reality in which we are embedded - more like Bashar's point of view or of your higher self.

But all of this is really unnecessary if you understand that you can make the changes in your life right now. It doesn't matter if people are remembering you, like you want or not - since this means that you want external validation - and as you know - external reality is a reflection of your own "internal" change - what you put out is what you get back. Circumstances don't matter - only your state of BEING matters.

Like in the mirror example - if you look in the mirror and don't see a happy face - smile.

QuantumMusic

Postby QuantumMusic » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Thank you very, very much. I understand now. :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”