Switching vibration

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

sunny

Switching vibration

Postby sunny » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 pm

There is something I don’t understand that I would like to get clarification on.

If I have been in fear of something happening for awhile, and I choose to completely drop the fear and focus on the same subject in a positive way, could I still experience the manifestation of my fear or no?

I have read elsewhere that yes, you can still experience a manifestation of your past vibration, even if you’ve completely switched to another one. But, if we are switching to a brand new reality many, many times per second, why would the old vibration have any effect?

TheInventor

Re: Switching vibration

Postby TheInventor » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 am

your past vibration exists in your memory; because you re-member it; you give energy to it to remain in your "now" existence.

if a feedback loop. Which is why you shift your vibration, it takes time for it to reflect on your mirror, and reflect back to you.

Bashar says that it takes time for you to assure yourself that "that this is what you want"

Also, you have limited memory and perspective

your higher self contains more perspective and access to more memory.

sunny

Postby sunny » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:16 am

TheInventor wrote:your past vibration exists in your memory; because you re-member it; you give energy to it to remain in your "now" existence.

if a feedback loop. Which is why you shift your vibration, it takes time for it to reflect on your mirror, and reflect back to you.

Bashar says that it takes time for you to assure yourself that "that this is what you want"

Also, you have limited memory and perspective

your higher self contains more perspective and access to more memory.

Thanks for responding!
I understand the feedback loop and how that works, but the fear I’ve been having has not manifested at all. So right now there is nothing for me to ignore in current reality while holding to my new vibration.

The problem I have been having is that when I attempt to drop my fear and move to a positive vibration about the subject, I think of all the time and energy I just put into feeling fearful about it, and I am worried that my fear will still manifest even if I shift my vibration to positive right now. It’s not that I can’t shift to a positive vibration about the subject, it’s that I’m worried about the negative vibration I’ve just been putting out for awhile, prior to shifting.

Since the past vibration exists in my memory, if I shift over to positive and not remember the negative I was putting out, will that completely eliminate it?

I hope this isn’t confusing. I just don’t want my fear to manifest!

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:11 pm

sunny wrote: ... I think of all the time and energy I just put into feeling fearful about it ...

Never mind all the past time and energy! It won't matter if you've changed the station! Think of listening to a particular radio station for years and then your tastes/preferences change ...

Each version of reality already exists, and if your NOW energetic frequency is tuned into a different station -- a different version of reality -- then that is the "new" timeline/station you're now on!

However ... there is possibly another version of "you" that IS experiencing the manifestation of that fear! :o
So be it! THIS you is not and will not! (--IF you stay tuned into the different station/reality) 8-)

Smiles to YOU!
:D :D :D

sunny

Postby sunny » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:52 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Never mind all the past time and energy! It won't matter if you've changed the station! Think of listening to a particular radio station for years and then your tastes/preferences change ...

Each version of reality already exists, and if your NOW energetic frequency is tuned into a different station -- a different version of reality -- then that is the "new" timeline/station you're now on!

However ... there is possibly another version of "you" that IS experiencing the manifestation of that fear! :o
So be it! THIS you is not and will not! (--IF you stay tuned into the different station/reality) 8-)

Smiles to YOU!
:D :D :D

Ah, this brought me so much relief to read! I figured it would work this way because having to worry about a past vibration when we are constantly shifting realities just didn’t make sense to me. The only way I could see it affecting the current reality is if you are still holding to it in some way in your new vibration. Thank you :D

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:14 am

The problem I have been having is that when I attempt to drop my fear and move to a positive vibration about the subject, I think of all the time and energy I just put into feeling fearful about it, and I am worried that my fear will still manifest even if I shift my vibration to positive right now. It’s not that I can’t shift to a positive vibration about the subject, it’s that I’m worried about the negative vibration I’ve just been putting out for awhile, prior to shifting.

When you Shift from a Negative Belief to a Positive Belief; Certain things happen. 1) Your new Positive Vibration reduces the Power of the Negative Belief. Remember Negative Belief is powered by Negative Vibration and Negative Energy. When you dampen the Negative Belief with Positive Belief....you feel weaker...>>>because that belief and vibration is transistions to Neutral State first, and Neutral State has less positive energy.

Because Fear creates Negative Vibrational Energy...it will vocalize to you louder and louder, because Fear Fear's is not having Fear Energy around itself, So it will scream louder and louder to induce you to create more negative energy to sate its hunger.

As you shift at the very edge of negative belief to neutral state; it will scream the loudest, as its in the most weakest state; fearing its survival the most.

Once you acknowledge its validity, and give no negative energy; it will become dormant. If you deny its existance, you will provide negative energy to this negative Belief; and it will empower your negative fear reaction.

When you eventually Forget the Negative Belief, it will still exist....but not be in your perspective anymore.

Look at Political Shows that are Negative, they sell fear and supply it to those that are comfortable with it.

sunny

Postby sunny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 am

So you are saying that my worry is part of the fear and will go away if I stay persistent in shifting?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 am

sunny wrote:So you are saying that my worry is part of the fear and will go away if I stay persistent in shifting?

1. Forgetting the fear will work; acknowledging fear wil work (as long as your reaction is neutral or positive)
2. Fear's Purpose is to have you pay attention to something..
3. Fear that not productive to you is what I am talking about

yannos

Postby yannos » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 pm

By reading your post it seems to me that you didn't really shift your energy. You are not letting go of the fear, you are not accepting, you are just tricking yourself into believing you have.

sunny

Postby sunny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 pm

yannos wrote:By reading your post it seems to me that you didn't really shift your energy. You are not letting go of the fear, you are not accepting, you are just tricking yourself into believing you have.

No, I haven’t shifted yet, but I’m working on it. I felt I needed to get clarification on this before being able to fully shift. Is there anything else you would suggest?

yannos

Postby yannos » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:41 pm

I would suggest you stop "working on it", and instead literally absolutely surrender. Accept it can go wrong, accept it might happen, and don't try to fight it, do nothing about it, at least in your inner space.(not the outer).
In my experience vibration shift is real but is a long process, and i believe there is an echo phenomena (bashar video about it). Which means that even if you really start shifting your energy, the sticky thing you are trying to avoid will keep sticking with you a little bit.

So to sum up, as long as you try to avoid it , resist it(mentally), you will be experiencing it. But i can't say much more since i don't know what you are talking about.

ps: i don't think you will understand my message.

sunny

Postby sunny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:47 pm

yannos wrote:

Thanks for that assumption.

I know resisting something only brings you more of it. That’s why simply moving your attention from something is the way to go. As far as the “echo phenomena” goes, I always thought Bashar meant already manifested experiences that you would like to change often still remain the same once you’ve shifted your vibration to what you want. And the way to create change is to stick to the new vibration despite things looking the same on the outside.

The subject I am speaking of is one that it is easy for me to think good thoughts about. I can see it both going good or bad. Trouble is, I’ve been focusing on the bad more than the good lately and was not sure if this was something I could “recover” from, hence my question. The fear I have been feeling has been more about not being able to “take back” what I’ve put out and less about the actual subject, if that makes sense. Thanks for the advice.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:25 am

sunny wrote:
yannos wrote:

The fear I have been feeling has been more about not being able to “take back” what I’ve put out and less about the actual subject, if that makes sense. Thanks for the advice.

1. what you put out.....you get back
2. you attract the vibration of what you are....moment to moment
3. you can complicate things all you want............Bashar says that alot
4. you can shift your vibration back and forth...any time
5. Vibrations are Automatic...moment to moment

yannos

Postby yannos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:18 pm

sunny wrote:
yannos wrote:

I know resisting something only brings you more of it. That’s why simply moving your attention from something is the way to go. As far as the “echo phenomena” goes, I always thought Bashar meant already manifested experiences that you would like to change often still remain the same once you’ve shifted your vibration to what you want. And the way to create change is to stick to the new vibration despite things looking the same on the outside.

The subject I am speaking of is one that it is easy for me to think good thoughts about. I can see it both going good or bad. Trouble is, I’ve been focusing on the bad more than the good lately and was not sure if this was something I could “recover” from, hence my question. The fear I have been feeling has been more about not being able to “take back” what I’ve put out and less about the actual subject, if that makes sense. Thanks for the advice.

What i meant is that you wouldn't apply it. You are trying to get all the reassurance in the world that what you fear will not happen, etc... that your negative thoughts will be forgotten or whatever.... still resisting it on some level. Letting go is not easy i know that. Letting go implies that you accept whatever will come to you, even the bad. Ultimately you might be able (in theory at least) to heal and dissolve all the negative, manifested or not, but first you have to open yourself to it. I don't sense that from your post, pretty much the opposite.
No offense :oops:

sunny

Postby sunny » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 pm

yannos wrote:
What i meant is that you wouldn't apply it. You are trying to get all the reassurance in the world that what you fear will not happen, etc... that your negative thoughts will be forgotten or whatever.... still resisting it on some level. Letting go is not easy i know that. Letting go implies that you accept whatever will come to you, even the bad. Ultimately you might be able (in theory at least) to heal and dissolve all the negative, manifested or not, but first you have to open yourself to it. I don't sense that from your post, pretty much the opposite.
No offense :oops:

Well, I can work on (yes, “work on” — I don’t know how else to word it) accepting it happening but there will still always be a part of me that does not like it happening.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Well, I can work on (yes, “work on” — I don’t know how else to word it) accepting it happening but there will still always be a part of me that does not like it happening.[/quote]

The "part of me that does not like it happening" is your negative EGO.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”