It's Bashar's Birthday..11-11

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

It's Bashar's Birthday..11-11

Postby themaster » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:05 pm

did you bring a gift? :) :shock: Bashar reminded in the session "Dare to Dream" (among others) that 11-11 is his birthday.. he's also bringing us a gift in San fran this day?
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Re: It's Bashar's Birthday..11-11

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am

themaster wrote:did you bring a gift? :) :shock: Bashar reminded in the session "Dare to Dream" (among others) that 11-11 is his birthday.. he's also bringing us a gift in San fran this day?

i can't give him anything but love :D

Interesting about his birthdate. 11 is a Master Number that on the positive side, is about inspiration and illumination. Also, the numbers of "Bashar" = 22, another Master Number. 22 is the Master Builder, and Bashar is building the connections to facilitate First Contact.

Quite a guy :mrgreen:

PeechyGurl

Re: It's Bashar's Birthday..11-11

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Alice wrote:Quite a guy :mrgreen:

Yes, WE are amazing, aren't we!? :D

I'm remembering more and more that "Bashar" is really just another aspect of ourselves! It's interesting how many teachers will talk about separate beings, separate dimensions, separate beings in separate dimensions, etc, etc, etc, and then ... VOILA! --- remind us that they are YOU, and you are them!

Separate, but ONE ... a challenging concept for the ego to warm up to - takes time. :?

A couple years ago my son talked about the symbolic presence of the mirrored disco ball in music videos --- each piece reflecting the same room from a slightly different angle ... same ONE thing, different perspective. FUN!

:D :D :D

Return to “Bashar's channelings”