I sold my soul help

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: I sold my soul help

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Tvs wrote:What I don't understand. Is that these manifestations happened in a non liner way like they should have. Reality was shifting instantly where the jail was a torture chamber not in a liner way. Almost as if my soul or my manifesting ability was hijacked by satan if that's true. What do you guys think?.

Thanks for your replies

I think you need to stop thinking and talking about this and other problems.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:55 am

Tvs wrote:What I don't understand. Is that these manifestations happened in a non liner way like they should have. Reality was shifting instantly where the jail was a torture chamber not in a liner way. Almost as if my soul or my manifesting ability was hijacked by satan if that's true. What do you guys think?.

Thanks for your replies

There is no "thinking" as if you thought in same manner (when you are awake on earth(your really dreaming))

The only Hell that exists is on Earth, and the Group Consciousness that creates it is Here.

It is not the Biblical Hell you think exists.

Spirit Realm Time is a Circle, Where Now is any point along the circle, it is the 6th crossing fields. Having experienced the OverSoul Realm; I know Better, those states of creation are in the qasi-fields of reality.

You Asked....

If you still insist on examining these answers, in your continuing manner....You are doing the "Matcha".

Tvs

Postby Tvs » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:10 am

Bashar says jesus was a hybrid. But jesus said hell was real and had rules while bashar said it wasn't. So who's right?

Tvs

Postby Tvs » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:15 am

Also can you explain pacts made with demons and how they work?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:23 am

Well Matcha, what now? All humans are Mutts; so yes Jesus is a hybrid no different than you or me.

Its Obivious that you did not accept what I wrote, as you are just rehashing your claims about demon's and hell.

Its a waste of my time to respond to demons, because you are just ignoring what you are creating.

Remember "Thou Shall Not Lie"

So Don't Lie to yourself FIRST.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”