Bashar speaks about SHIFTING REALITIES

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

PeechyGurl

Bashar speaks about SHIFTING REALITIES

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:17 pm

For anyone grappling with this concept, wanting to understand better ...

Excerpt from "Shifting Your Reality" (12-5-95) ---

“We want to point out very clearly, that "shifting," as you say, back and forth, into different parallel realities, is what you do all the time - every moment. The very fact that you experience one moment to be different from the next is the very product of shifting into a different parallel reality. That's how you experience movement, motion, in your physiological dimension of existence.

“Every possible reality already exists --- simultaneously co-exists. Every possible move you could make, every possible direction you could go in, every possible thought you could have, already exists. And there is, for every one of those directions and thoughts, a "probable you," already thinking it; and moving in that direction, so to speak. A representational image of yourself, in some dimensional reality, that is already representative of that idea, that experience.

“If you know that at every given moment you are truly a different person, in a different reality, completely and totally, you can really allow yourself to make rapid changes by knowing that any apparent attachment you may have to a so-called history, to a so-called inertia, to a so-called urge for this or that, or any kind of habit or pattern that you think you may contain ... is only an illusion.

“Because as soon as you change the idea of yourself, you really are a different person in a different reality altogether, and the only way that you maintain some concept of continuity to a past self is through a belief system that such a continuity exists. By beginning to dissolve that concept of continuity ... not all the way, for if you did it all the way you would be no longer focused in physical reality ... but just a little bit, can aid and assist your species greatly in accelerating forward in the direction that you prefer to accelerate.”

:? :shock: :idea: :D

Excerpt from old YouTube video “Shifting Realities” (date unknown - posted 4-5 years ago) ---

Q: Woman said that while in a shelter (due to wildfires), she was watching live TV coverage of the fire as it was approaching her home and she started screaming at the TV, “STOP! STOP! STOP!” --- She asked Bashar what she really experienced, describing it as “Life changing.”

B: “Life changing” means that YOU are not the same person. You are not the same version of “you” … or in the same reality. Not the same person. Not the same reality. You don’t change THE reality! You shift to another reality. A reality that represents your preferred state of being --- that REFLECTS your NEW state of being.

You tunneled through, with your ENERGY, shifting your frequency from one version of reality to another version, that simultaneously co-exists – an ALREADY EXISTING parallel reality. There is one reality in which the fire swept through that area, burning everything down, and another reality in which it did not – it stops at that point. YOU shifted to the reality in which the fire stops before your home.

Q: So I didn’t stop it?

B: You CAN’T stop it! It’s already existing in every possible configuration that it can. It’s NOT about changing the OUTER reality! Because … THERE ISN’T ONE!!!

You are not in reality! Reality is in YOU!

It’s about changing the inner reality and experiencing the result of that ENERGETIC SHIFT reflected back to you – the new reality that you’ve taken yourself to with your energy shift." :o :shock: :D

Please share your experiences, questions, comments ... "Speak up and be bold, so that all may hear you!"

Smiles from Peechy!
;) :D :lol:

openmindedskeptic

Re: Bashar speaks about SHIFTING REALITIES

Postby openmindedskeptic » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:32 am

Truly a mind-boggling subject, but wonderfully reassuring that every possible reality exists already.

Reminds me of an analogy used in CWG in which it is explained that a video game does not "adapt" to the decision of the game player to take a specific action, e.g. take a specific path through a maze on the screen.

Neil Walsch's god explains that (paraphrased, since I don't have the book handy) "Every outcome is already written into the game program. The consequences of every possible decision that a game player could take have already been foreseen and put into the computer, and they simply shift up onto the screen from ther pre-existing place in the computer program."

It is indeed nice to know that we don't have to strain and struggle to change energy into something completely new. Everything already exists.

(Unfortunately, there is a also pre-existing reality out there where Harvey Weinstein and Hillary Clinton both crawl into your bed, naked, at 4 in the morning next Tuesday). Some pre-existing realities are more pleasant than others..... :lol:

OMS

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Thanks Peechy, great quotes.

OMS, I was curious so I found that CWG bit on video games!

http://aboq.org/walsch/cwg3/06.htm

Have you ever asked yourself how the computer knows how to respond to every move the child makes with the joystick?

Yes, actually, I have wondered that.

It’s all on the disc. The computer knows how to respond to every move the child makes because every possible move has already been placed on the disc, along with its appropriate response.

That’s spooky. Almost surreal.

What, that every ending, and every twist and turn producing that ending, is already programmed on the disc? There’s nothing “spooky” about it. It’s just technology. And if you think that the technology of video games is something, wait ’til you see the technology of the universe!

Think of the Cosmic Wheel as that CD-ROM. All the endings already exist. The universe is just waiting to see which one you choose this time. And when the game is over, whether you win, lose, or draw, the universe will say, “Want to play again?”

Your computer disc doesn’t care whether you win or not, and you can’t “hurt its feelings.” It just offers you a chance to play again. All the endings already exist, and which ending you experience depends on the choices you make.

So God is nothing more than a CD-ROM?

I wouldn’t put it that way, exactly. But throughout this dialogue I have been trying to use illustrations that embody concepts everyone can hold in their understanding. So I think the CD-ROM illustration is a good one.

In many ways, life is like a CD-ROM. All the possibilities exist and have already occurred. Now you get to select which one you choose to experience.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:59 pm

btw Peechy, I shared your first quote at another forum, and someone posted
Well, yelling at the wind and rain to stop doesn't have any real effect, but with repeated practice with aerokinesis/atmokinesis (consciousness-caused air and weather alteration), a person could pretty easily do that. There are people like Michael Grubb for example who, while I don't agree with some of their beliefs re new age stuff, have the very real ability (documented on film) to start and stop the air more or less at will in any given location.

I told him those practices he mentioned are in fact permission slips for being able to do this :)

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:57 am

I love the story about the collective shift in reality that Bashar repeated many times, that we all shifted from the reality where Kennedy disclosed the existence of aliens and it caused such great global instability that we all shifted to a reality where he didn't and was murdered, and that the killing of his brother and of Martin Luther King were karmic spin offs from that event.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:51 pm

spacetribe wrote:I love the story about the collective shift in reality that Bashar repeated many times, that we all shifted from the reality where Kennedy disclosed the existence of aliens and it caused such great global instability that we all shifted to a reality where he didn't and was murdered, and that the killing of his brother and of Martin Luther King were karmic spin offs from that event.

I had not heard that one! :shock:

I wonder if we are collectively ready for Disclosure now...

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:44 pm

spacetribe wrote:I love the story about the collective shift in reality that Bashar repeated many times, that we all shifted from the reality where Kennedy disclosed the existence of aliens and it caused such great global instability that we all shifted to a reality where he didn't and was murdered, and that the killing of his brother and of Martin Luther King were karmic spin offs from that event.

This IS fascinating! So fun to think about! And really, if we accept what Bashar says -- EVERY possibility/probability ALREADY exists -- then ... OMG!!! :o :shock: ... let your imagination run wild!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ram Dass said he had a bumper sticker made: "I'd rather be ... HERE and NOW!" (instead of the typical sailing, golfing, etc)

:D :D :D
Last edited by PeechyGurl on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Alice wrote:btw Peechy, I shared your first quote at another forum, and someone posted
Well, yelling at the wind and rain to stop doesn't have any real effect, but with repeated practice with aerokinesis/atmokinesis (consciousness-caused air and weather alteration), a person could pretty easily do that. There are people like Michael Grubb for example who, while I don't agree with some of their beliefs re new age stuff, have the very real ability (documented on film) to start and stop the air more or less at will in any given location.

I told him those practices he mentioned are in fact permission slips for being able to do this :)

Interesting ... "aerokinesis/atmokinesis" means he/she still believes we change the outer physical reality, when Bashar says, "You can't change it! Because there isn't one!" :roll: :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:16 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:btw Peechy, I shared your first quote at another forum, and someone posted

Interesting ... "aerokinesis/atmokinesis" means he/she still believes we change the outer physical reality, when Bashar says, "You can't change it! Because there isn't one!" :roll: :D

Right. Body exists in consciousness, not the other way round. And all that we see and experience is an extension of ourselves!

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:40 pm

"aerokinesis/atmokinesis" means he/she still believes we change the outer physical reality, when Bashar says, "You can't change it! Because there isn't one!"

Hold on, guys, let's discuss this.... the LOA theory states that one can in fact "change the outer physical reality" but not by changing the outside, rather, instead, by changing oneself and thus moving into a parallel reality where the "outside" is different.

Bashar does not contest this, as the quote above seems to imply. What Bashar is trying to emphasize, imho, is that there can be no "changing" in the sense of bending, or shaping, or morphing or forging the stuff "outside of us". Bashar emphasizes that all possibilities already exist in infinite parallel realities and thus we just slide into other realities that match our vibe. As an analogy, when one is in a downpour of rain, one can "change" the rain context and "stop" the rain by simply moving indoors or under an awning. The rain hasn't changed but we are out of the rain because we changed our "reality-location".

What Michael Grubb is apparently doing, is not forcing the air or wind or atmosphere to bend to his wishes, but to move into a reality where the atmoshpere matches his vibe, which he has changed to match his preference. If he's standing in a north wind, he apparently can "change" the wind direction by shifting into a reality where the wind is blowing in a different direction. By default, the observers move with him and it looks to them like he miraculously has changed the wind direction or stopped the rain, etc.

Try this experiment. .... when you're sitting outside on a day with little or no breeze, imagine that a gentle breeze is blowing against your left or right cheek. Do it in a gentle, easy way, involving your imagination and sense of touch, and you should get a result in a minute or two.

I got to be rather good at this in European outdoor cafes during the days , some years ago, when smoking was allowed. Whenever a smoker would sit at a table near me, and the smoke would blow my way, I would imagine a gentle breeze flowing to me and blowing the smoke away from me.

Now, all those occurrences may have been coincidences and no miracle or kinesis on my part, but who cares... I will happily accept convenient coincidences anytime... :lol: :lol:

I am at the same time a skeptic and also open-minded....

OMS

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Hold on, guys, let's discuss this.... the LOA theory states that one can in fact "change the outer physical reality" but not by changing the outside, rather, instead, by changing oneself and thus moving into a parallel reality where the "outside" is different.

OMS

Hehehe! You're great! You make so many good points, give some good examples ... all equally valid ... however, the apparent "fact" is that physical reality is an illusion! Apparently, the seemingly solid chair you're sitting on is not actually solid - or real! :o :o :o

I can't prove that, but I've heard/read that so often that that's what I accept as true. You may not. I do. So be it. ;)

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 pm

You're great too, Peachy! And we agree on most things, but you and/or Alice make it sound like the "outside" can't be changed so don't bother to try to "change" things.

Bashar and Buddha and other messengers don't discourage desires or experiments to change things. Their important point is to do it out of fun or adventure, not out of neediness or thinking the outside has to change in order for us to be happy inside.

Bashar's main point is that of The Formula, but it is not meant, inmo, to be the only thing you need to know or do or be.

That's why Bashar's second main point, concerning our navigation of reality, is his explaination of how to manifest, which starts out with our desires/ excitement. Once you know that you can access excitement and joy at any moment, without needing any person or thing to be the source of happiness, then you can have fun playing and experimenting, and changing or shifting into other realities.

So, the second main point is to go ahead and experiment with desire and fulfilling desire through manifestion, but at the same time to be absolutely not insistent or expectant as to how and when results will come.

Do we agree that those are the 2 main points, Peechy? :)

OMS

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:45 pm

PS - I just heard a great farewell expression in an Ocyphius video...

instead of saying "have a nice day", he says "have a nice now"..... very clever and amusing.... that includes a nice day, nice week, nice decade, ....because of course it's all NOW... :lol: :lol:

So, y'all, have yourselves a nice now, heah?

OMS

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:17 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:You're great too, Peachy! And we agree on most things, but you and/or Alice make it sound like the "outside" can't be changed so don't bother to try to "change" things.

Hello? Where have we said that? I think we have been pretty clear that it is about BEING the change we want to see!

Bashar said our 4D transformation comes when we understand we ARE the dimension we previously thought we "existed in."

Life is...consciousness!

Bashar and Buddha and other messengers don't discourage desires or experiments to change things. Their important point is to do it out of fun or adventure, not out of neediness or thinking the outside has to change in order for us to be happy inside.

Bashar's main point is that of The Formula, but it is not meant, inmo, to be the only thing you need to know or do or be.

That's why Bashar's second main point, concerning our navigation of reality, is his explaination of how to manifest, which starts out with our desires/ excitement. Once you know that you can access excitement and joy at any moment, without needing any person or thing to be the source of happiness, then you can have fun playing and experimenting, and changing or shifting into other realities.

So, the second main point is to go ahead and experiment with desire and fulfilling desire through manifestion, but at the same time to be absolutely not insistent or expectant as to how and when results will come.

Do we agree that those are the 2 main points, Peechy? :)

OMS

I agree with your second point and I don't think it is in opposition to the idea that our experienced reality is but an extension of ourselves--a manifestation of our consciousness.

Have a nice now, OMS :)

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:36 am

Last edited by PeechyGurl on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:58 am

PeechyGurl wrote:My goodness, Alice! You have put it so precisely and eloquently! Thank you!

Aw, shucks! :oops:

The joy of physical/material manifestations - OUTSIDE things, circumstances, relationships, etc. - is temporary and fleeting. Lasting and consistent joy can only come from maintaining your INSIDE State of Being ... the "dimension" that we ARE!

Fun!

Fun, fun, fun...for all and ONE! :D

yannos

Postby yannos » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:20 am

PeechyGurl wrote:
openmindedskeptic wrote:You're great too, Peachy! And we agree on most things, but you and/or Alice make it sound like the "outside" can't be changed so don't bother to try to "change" things.

The joy of physical/material manifestations - OUTSIDE things, circumstances, relationships, etc. - is temporary and fleeting. Lasting and consistent joy can only come from maintaining your INSIDE State of Being ... the "dimension" that we ARE!

The thing is that outside and inside are ultimately the same, so i guess we should find an other term to describe how our "inner" world influence the "outer", since such division is ultimately a misunderstanding :)
But i use these notions a lot too!
One thing i noticed is that the way we experience a frequency is very physical, i mean that our "vibration", "energy", is very much impacted by our bodies and physical state. If you are under stress for exemple, or if you are tired, drunk too much last night, whatever, you will tend to have a bad frequency. At least for me i noticed that my body condition had a strong impact on my vibration.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:53 am

yannos wrote:
One thing i noticed is that the way we experience a frequency is very physical, i mean that our "vibration", "energy", is very much impacted by our bodies and physical state. If you are under stress for exemple, or if you are tired, drunk too much last night, whatever, you will tend to have a bad frequency. At least for me i noticed that my body condition had a strong impact on my vibration.

Yes, naturally! Bashar emphasizes cleansing/detoxing, to allow unimpeded flow of energies, and raising of vibration.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”