Asking Questions: Knowing, Remembering, Being

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

PeechyGurl

Asking Questions: Knowing, Remembering, Being

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Using quotes from "is the Forum Dead" in "anything else" section ....

Alice wrote:
ingerul9 wrote:Another idea is that people who are on these forums know the answers to their own questions as Bashar taught us in the first place - any questions can be an answer by straightening the question mark into an exclamation one and that's why it's so quiet. Going within is always accessible to everyone.

Bashar has said that asking questions is putting our power outside of ourselves. I brought that up in another thread:
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1322

openmindedskeptic wrote:When/ where did Bashar say that? He himself encourages people to ask him questions at his events! :shock:

Until we have contact with our souls or higher self, we have to learn by asking questions, no? :?

OMS

Keep in mind that like most, I may be aware of and know many things that I don't always remember that I know .... that I am not always able to BE, live or practice on a regular basis!

--- ( As Wendy Kennedy's Pleiadians say, during the ascension process we often need to lower our frequency -- to go "back down" or backwards -- in order to clear certain beliefs and issues. They explain that the "Law of Resonance" means that as you raise your frequency, anything that does not match it (hidden or buried in your psyche) comes up to the surface for you to deal with. AKA: Two steps forward, one step back .... or "just as things were going so good TSHTF!") ---

Bashar has said many times: "You ARE your Higher Self!" :o :shock: :D :lol:

... and the filter or veil between the physical personality (Duality Ego Mind), and the Higher Self are the temporarily adopted beliefs in "Separation and Limitation" ... so that we could play this 3D game of Duality.

The belief in "Separation" naturally leads to a belief in "Limitation"

-- Separate from Source God Creator and other beings.
-- Limited in our power to create/experience anything and everything.

-- The belief in Separation leads to JUDGMENT --- right/wrong, good/bad
-- The belief in Limitation leads to FEAR --- lack of power and control

-- The OPPOSITE of Separation Judgment: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE... Connection, Worthiness, Validation
-- The OPPOSITE of Limitation Fear: UNLIMITED POWER ... Control, Abundance, Co-operation, Ease

So, as we "lift the veil" of our false beliefs in Separation and Limitation, we become our Higher Selves more and more often, more and more easily and consistently.

Thus, ingerul9, Alice and OMS are ALL correct ... (this AND that, rather than: this OR that)

Alice and Ingerul9: Yes, the Higher Consciousness aspect of who you are, has the answers to every question you ask --- if you will simply quiet the mind and listen, Bashar says that the Higher Mind will speak to you through the IMAGINATION --- "I - MAGI - NATION"

OpenMindedSkeptic: Yes, it is good and necessary to ask questions, but Bashar is simply telling us that we already know the answer -- on some level. Realizing and accepting this means that you can start to take your power back by "GOING WITHIN" to find the answers to your questions.

;) :D 8-)

I have had the privilege and opportunity to spend many hours synthesizing information from many Bashar events over the years, as well as many other teachers; and thus, have attempted to come up with concise explanations --- so, I thought I'd share the results of my efforts ...

Agree, Disagree, Comment, Question, Contradict - it's all good. ;) :lol:

Smiles to YOU!
PeechGurl
:D :D :D

openmindedskeptic

Re: Asking Questions: Knowing, Remembering, Being

Postby openmindedskeptic » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:03 am

PeechyGurl wrote:
it is good and necessary to ask questions, but Bashar is simply telling us that we already know the answer -- on some level. Realizing and accepting this means that you can start to take your power back by "GOING WITHIN" to find the answers to your questions.

True, Peechy, but simply telling people to "go within" is not enough. Most of humanity, including me, can't just do that. I suspect that what y'all mean is that, in addition to us asking Bashar questions, which he permits and encourages, he also reminds and encourages us to first see if we can get the answer from inside, thus getting us to practice more, get good at it, and ultimately not need to question him any more.

I think that must be the meaning, because I have never yet heard Bashar say "stop asking me questions, you have all the answers inside you. No more questions from the audience at events or workshops, from now it's just me lecturing". :D

OMS

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:PeechyGurl wrote:
it is good and necessary to ask questions, but Bashar is simply telling us that we already know the answer -- on some level. Realizing and accepting this means that you can start to take your power back by "GOING WITHIN" to find the answers to your questions.

True, Peechy, but simply telling people to "go within" is not enough. Most of humanity, including me, can't just do that. I suspect that what y'all mean is that, in addition to us asking Bashar questions, which he permits and encourages, he also reminds and encourages us to first see if we can get the answer from inside, thus getting us to practice more, get good at it, and ultimately not need to question him any more.

I think that must be the meaning, because I have never yet heard Bashar say "stop asking me questions, you have all the answers inside you. No more questions from the audience at events or workshops, from now it's just me lecturing". :D

OMS

And that would be boring (if he was just lecturing) :D

At a recent event, a cute little boy's question to Bashar is, "What's your favorite Michael Jackson song?" :lol:
If I can find it again will post it here.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:39 pm

That was cute indeed... and Bashar smiled and said slowly and spookily.... "my favorite is "THRILLER""... :D

OMS

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:23 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote: True, Peechy, but simply telling people to "go within" is not enough.

Yes, one has to learn to "Quiet the Mind" first -- the Duality Mind ... the aspect of the self that buys into Limitation Fears and Separation Judgments. Eckart Tolle and Mooji have some good videos on YouTube that address this issue quite well --- even though they use MANY words to give the mind LOTS to think about!!!! ;) :lol:

I went to a "How to Channel" workshop given by Wendy Kennedy in L.A. a few years back ... which basically teaches you how to LISTEN and RECEIVE Higher Consciousness info/messages. Generally, it may be easier to try receiving an answer to another person's question first, so then it's easier to distinguish between thoughts from the Duality Mind versus Higher Consciousness messages.

Here's a couple of methods:

1. Quiet the mind. Relax and breathe consciously. Ask a question, close your eyes, imagine a big, gift-wrapped box, tied with a ribbon. Slowly untie the ribbon, unwrap the paper and lift the lid. What object/scene is in the box? What picture/image do you see? Accept it, trust it and the words that COME with it.

2. Quiet the mind. Relax and breathe consciously. Ask a question, write it down, close your eyes and LISTEN. Write the words that COME to your imagination. No effort. No thinking. If you start thinking, pause, quiet the mind again and LISTEN. Trust it.

With practice, you will soon learn to distinguish between information coming from the Ego Mind and the Higher Mind. Ego Mind analyzes and extrapolates. Higher Mind flows with ease and just receives.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:59 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:That was cute indeed... and Bashar smiled and said slowly and spookily.... "my favorite is "THRILLER""... :D

OMS

Right, they were perfect together :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:08 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
openmindedskeptic wrote: True, Peechy, but simply telling people to "go within" is not enough.

Yes, one has to learn to "Quiet the Mind" first -- the Duality Mind ... the aspect of the self that buys into Limitation Fears and Separation Judgments. Eckart Tolle and Mooji have some good videos on YouTube that address this issue quite well --- even though they use MANY words to give the mind LOTS to think about!!!! ;) :lol:

I went to a "How to Channel" workshop given by Wendy Kennedy in L.A. a few years back ... which basically teaches you how to LISTEN and RECEIVE Higher Consciousness info/messages. Generally, it may be easier to try receiving an answer to another person's question first, so then it's easier to distinguish between thoughts from the Duality Mind versus Higher Consciousness messages.

Here's a couple of methods:

1. Quiet the mind. Relax and breathe consciously. Ask a question, close your eyes, imagine a big, gift-wrapped box, tied with a ribbon. Slowly untie the ribbon, unwrap the paper and lift the lid. What object/scene is in the box? What picture/image do you see? Accept it, trust it and the words that COME with it.

2. Quiet the mind. Relax and breathe consciously. Ask a question, write it down, close your eyes and LISTEN. Write the words that COME to your imagination. No effort. No thinking. If you start thinking, pause, quiet the mind again and LISTEN. Trust it.

With practice, you will soon learn to distinguish between information coming from the Ego Mind and the Higher Mind. Ego Mind analyzes and extrapolates. Higher Mind flows with ease and just receives.

Thanks for sharing! Is Wendy Kennedy one of your main channeling sources?

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:54 am

Alice wrote:

Yeah, I also had you in mind when I posted it! ;) :D

Wendy/Ps and Darryl/Bashar were my primaries, up to about 3-4 years ago, and only occasionally since then. Then it was my own channeling with the Q & A writings and now that "need" has dropped off the last couple of months.

After a certain point, you know the essentials and what you need to do - then it's a matter of doing it ... of dealing with your belief blocks, judgments and fears as they come up through day to day life!

I think I'm getting pretty close to offering channeling for others now. :?: I've had tremendous growth in confidence and clarity just in the past month ... things are really gelling together now - so, we'll see.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:37 am

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote:

Yeah, I also had you in mind when I posted it! ;) :D

Wendy/Ps and Darryl/Bashar were my primaries, up to about 3-4 years ago, and only occasionally since then. Then it was my own channeling with the Q & A writings and now that "need" has dropped off the last couple of months.

After a certain point, you know the essentials and what you need to do - then it's a matter of doing it ... of dealing with your belief blocks, judgments and fears as they come up through day to day life!

I think I'm getting pretty close to offering channeling for others now. :?: I've had tremendous growth in confidence and clarity just in the past month ... things are really gelling together now - so, we'll see.

Cool! Keep posted. :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”