Ah, didn't know you used them in healing clients, very interesting. How long have you been doing this?spacetribe wrote: My method of using the symbols in a healing session is simply to imagine them overlaid on the client's body and use the resulting energy release as a pivot to center the effect of my own "organic" healing capacity around. So they have both a healing action and a homing-in action for me.
How do you use them for yourself? Any special technique?
Amazing insights. In your opinion, do the symbols also have those kinds of effects when we are using them for ourselves as well as in healing others?Some newer insights:
- BALANCE is what is good for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, rather than what is stated above. The reason is that FM/CFS is a type of chronic recoil from a sensation of pain, where awareness basically skirts here and there in the body constantly to avoid discomfort. So in order to have the BALANCE circuit work properly it will first bring to the surface whatever trauma is preventing stability in awareness.
- EXTEND affects a very deep release that includes the pelvis and legs. While release is often centered around the base chakra (top of the tail bone where it is connected to the sacrum), it will generally include the legs as well. There is tons of work to be done with that symbol for many people, as part of a general process sometimes called "embodiment" intended to bring full sensation to the entire body. Embodiment often includes work on the entire back side of the body in some people, but mostly it's bringing full awareness down to the feet through the legs.
- UNLOCK can create a very deep release of the biting reflex, which is generally inhibited via a pull backward to a block in the shape of a horizontal line in the back of the neck in the area of the hair line. Release there will affect the entire slice of the body, back to front, in the level of that height. Larimar stones give the same effect while opening the heart as well. But walking with a larimar in your pocket will bring "biting" patterns to the surface, so best to use it in therapy only.
- RECEIVE works great on deep-seated guilt issues, that thus prevent people from being able to receive.
- ACT will release helplessness trauma. Great for many post-trauma and sexual trauma cases. Eventually a McDonald's type M-shape stream of energy will manifest from the pelvis upward and through the arms. It is a very good symbol to work with for manifesting money and abundance.