What Does Bashar Mean To You?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

What Does Bashar Mean To You?

Postby Alice » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:35 pm

Share your journey with Bashar. How you found B, the most important precepts you have learned, and any life changes.

Some may share disenchantment with Bashar also. That's OK, however this is not the place to engage in debating the value of the
teachings. (Probably if anyone is choosing to be here, they are not actually done with Bashar.)
Discussion of the concepts is fine, of course.

Eternal Amnesia

Re: What Does Bashar Mean To You?

Postby Eternal Amnesia » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 am

I stumbled upon Bashar's website in the early 2000's and was very interested in the information but I felt like he had to be making it up and it couldn't be real. Several years pass and Bashar came up again and it made sense. The most valuable teaching to me so far is The Tesseract Workshop. Mentally visualizing the platonic solids is a catalyst to amazing experiences. I believe this is how Darryl "speeds" up his brain activity. I use the visualization of the platonic solids in conjunction with imagining all areas of my brain "speeding" up, (deep breathing may be important also). I believe I may have made contact with Essassani using this method. I began to see realistic space technology and an urgent voice began to question me. An unknown confident personality "came out" and responded automatically but it was consciously unfamiliar to me. The personality felt somewhat military-like although that may just be my best interpretation of the "bold" energy.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:04 am

Bashar has been helpful by providing a more detailed definition and methodology of how to do what Abraham has only broadly recommended, i.e. "get happy" .... "find a happy thought". They're both good teachers, but sometimes one explanation seems clearer than another.

OMS

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:32 am

Alice wrote:Share your journey with Bashar. How you found B

yes this does work to encouraging conversation/sharing..

I ran into bashar material on the usenet.. specifically newzbin at the time.. (it died but .nzb lives on!) and it was bashar's lecture "the secret behind the secret" and I had become hugely interested in law of attraction after seeing the secret in 2006 (which I also downloaded from usenet) because I was seeking more information I was definitely willing to listen to anything.. later on in 2007 I believe I found bashar's dvd on usenet too which is now free today on youtube :) I have sent more "new age" newbies to see this then anything else.. because it is a great basic General Guideline to lots of spiritual information.. superbly done well :)

It is so great that the director/guy behind this dvd.. that he released it open to the public :)

I went on to see bashar in 2 public lectures in sedona in 2008 and 2009.. where I had this talk with bashar.. :)

https://vimeo.com/218534595

This talk lead me to my class where I still work today :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 pm

I would like to share what happened to me regarding synchronicity. These last 2 days I remembered the suggestion with how to become an alchemist and transmute from any metal into gold - it was related to the meditation Bashar suggested to a questioner of how to do this. So I started looking into alchemy.

At the same time I remembered Bashar's lab session (one of my personal favorites) in which he discussed the prime radiant. Fast forward to yesterday when I remembered there was one video in which he explained how with the help of prime radiant you can learn to visualize with an object of the same material quality and to meditate into an empty room. I didn't remember which session was this though. I searched it across google but couldn't find it anywhere.

Then I thought that maybe I could ask on the forum for this specific session if anyone remembers it but I let it slide. After about an hour of searching I let it go.

This morning I've entered this thread and found the exact link and it was from themasters own question :).

I post this as a reinforcement of synchronicity. Bashar's example of sitting in a traffic jam and it being an orchestration for all those involved. You don't know what the others will make of you and so you are serving a purpose of being there.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 pm

I've feel like I had one experience of Bashar in meditation (or perhaps their collective energy as he often says to people who had contact with him, at the end of the day)

The energy was indeed one of the void as he said, and it was also one of true openmindedness, curiosity, exploration and of helping.
And of course what you experience when you go within, the friend within, you. : )
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:42 am

Eternal Amnesia wrote:I stumbled upon Bashar's website in the early 2000's and was very interested in the information but I felt like he had to be making it up and it couldn't be real. Several years pass and Bashar came up again and it made sense. The most valuable teaching to me so far is The Tesseract Workshop. Mentally visualizing the platonic solids is a catalyst to amazing experiences. I believe this is how Darryl "speeds" up his brain activity. I use the visualization of the platonic solids in conjunction with imagining all areas of my brain "speeding" up, (deep breathing may be important also). I believe I may have made contact with Essassani using this method. I began to see realistic space technology and an urgent voice began to question me. An unknown confident personality "came out" and responded automatically but it was consciously unfamiliar to me. The personality felt somewhat military-like although that may just be my best interpretation of the "bold" energy.

Fascinating, I will have to look into t his. How do you visualize the Platonic Solids?

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:43 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I've feel like I had one experience of Bashar in meditation (or perhaps their collective energy as he often says to people who had contact with him, at the end of the day)

The energy was indeed one of the void as he said, and it was also one of true openmindedness, curiosity, exploration and of helping.
And of course what you experience when you go within, the friend within, you. : )

Do yo feel you merged with Bashar/their collective energy?

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:52 am

ingerul9 wrote:I would like to share what happened to me regarding synchronicity. These last 2 days I remembered the suggestion with how to become an alchemist and transmute from any metal into gold - it was related to the meditation Bashar suggested to a questioner of how to do this. So I started looking into alchemy.

At the same time I remembered Bashar's lab session (one of my personal favorites) in which he discussed the prime radiant. Fast forward to yesterday when I remembered there was one video in which he explained how with the help of prime radiant you can learn to visualize with an object of the same material quality and to meditate into an empty room. I didn't remember which session was this though. I searched it across google but couldn't find it anywhere.

Then I thought that maybe I could ask on the forum for this specific session if anyone remembers it but I let it slide. After about an hour of searching I let it go.

This morning I've entered this thread and found the exact link and it was from themasters own question :).

I post this as a reinforcement of synchronicity. Bashar's example of sitting in a traffic jam and it being an orchestration for all those involved. You don't know what the others will make of you and so you are serving a purpose of being there.

Seems you are in the synchronicity flow! :D
II am not clear on where you found the link to the Prime Radiant info. Are you talking about the Tuning In video?

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:56 am

themaster wrote:

yes this does work to encouraging conversation/sharing..

I ran into bashar material on the usenet.. specifically newzbin at the time.. (it died but .nzb lives on!) and it was bashar's lecture "the secret behind the secret" and I had become hugely interested in law of attraction after seeing the secret in 2006 (which I also downloaded from usenet) because I was seeking more information I was definitely willing to listen to anything.. later on in 2007 I believe I found bashar's dvd on usenet too which is now free today on youtube :) I have sent more "new age" newbies to see this then anything else.. because it is a great basic General Guideline to lots of spiritual information.. superbly done well :)

It is so great that the director/guy behind this dvd.. that he released it open to the public :)

I went on to see bashar in 2 public lectures in sedona in 2008 and 2009.. where I had this talk with bashar.. :)

https://vimeo.com/218534595

This talk lead me to my class where I still work today :)

Thanks for sharing! Your exploration of Bashar has clearly served you even if you don't consider him to be your main source these days.
Yes, Tuning In is a great intro to things metaphysical.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:18 am

The link with the prime radiant is the question asked by themaster and Bashar's answer (the link from vimeo - https://vimeo.com/218534595).

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:46 pm

I briefly gave my story before, but I use to have schizophrenic episodes until I listened to Bashar's perspective of the universe and fully understood it. It was like the Missouri river started to flow upstream.

Of course I knew of many other people who gave positive interpretations of the universe, but something about the way Bashar communicated his perspective seemed to make it click far more than any other. I became comfortable with my visions and I became comfortable with being in this human form. Everything became perfection even though I was living on a planet which was exploring great amounts of darkness.

I do not feel as though Bashar is a teacher. So I never used the phrase "Bashar's teachings". To me, he is simply reflecting what I already know. "Follow your excitement", though labeled as THE Formula, is not a formula at all but just an obvious ever evolving guiding principle of which is subjective to all and is constantly a living moving process like the universe itself. It can't be contained or shown to you in anyway because only YOU know what it means, but once you get it, it's quite simple. Labeling it as a formula makes it seem like a program or ritual, it is not. But, we understand the terminology better and it is convenient for what needs expressing.

This is why I don't follow any teachings from Bashar. I literally just do the things I enjoy doing and only listen to my own light, which never burns out. This is why I see Bashar as an equal to us, he is more of a friend and so are the other great channelers and mystics who keep telling us this. Constantly, Bashar says that any ritual or tool is a permission slip to be yourself, and we don't need to ask ourselves for permission to be who we already are. In that way, any insight we gain from anyone who we would colloquially describe as a teacher (or a friend) is our own.

Eternal Amnesia

Postby Eternal Amnesia » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Alice wrote:Fascinating, I will have to look into this. How do you visualize the Platonic Solids?

Basically by first becoming familiar with them, which Bashar does very well in "The Tesseract Workshop", but also this guy gives a good introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ7uOj2LRso

..and then when in a meditative space, choose one to focus on and have the intention to imagine its structure and how it is constructed, what it looks like from different angles and spinning and zooming in/out, etc. Also, "at the same time" becoming aware of the entire brain, like an intention to stimulate the sensing of all areas of the brain and then "speeding" it up.

...so basically I'm piecing together different teachings and pretending that I'm doing what Darryl Anka is doing. What really made it click for me was the scene in "First Contact" where Darryl is hooked up to the EEG / brainwave monitor.

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:04 am

I heard about Bashar here and there years ago, first from my ex and then saw it online. I was drawn to it years later and the first event I watched start to finish was The Interstellar Enneagram. I was hooked and Bashar became my main spiritual content provider for a while. For nearly a full year I would just binge all the time.

The material helped me in many ways, however the noteworthy contribution to my healing practice is the use of Sacred Circtuits, I use them pretty regularly now to anchor certain patterns of release during session. Most of all this has transformed my work on my own body, I saw amazing benefit from this and I am deeply grateful for this permission slip.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:48 am

ingerul9 wrote:The link with the prime radiant is the question asked by themaster and Bashar's answer (the link from vimeo - https://vimeo.com/218534595).

Thanks, watched, good one. I also found this:

Q: Our physicist’s this week announced that they have found the top quark. (7-95)
B: All right, good for them, did they find it under a rock?
Q: They’re wondering what’s next? What might...
B: They are wondering what’s next? I have already really talked about the idea that many of your
physicists are heading towards – that which we have called “The Prime Radiant.” They will understand
still that what they call top and bottom, this color and that color, and charm and so and so forth, as so
many of them already suspect, are just different variations, different perspectives of the one, one, one,
ONE concept that you call a particle. Which really isn’t a particle, but what we call a Prime Radiant out
of which everything is made. You are heading in that direction–-that’s really what is next.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:52 am

Eternal Amnesia wrote:
Alice wrote:Fascinating, I will have to look into this. How do you visualize the Platonic Solids?

Basically by first becoming familiar with them, which Bashar does very well in "The Tesseract Workshop", but also this guy gives a good introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ7uOj2LRso

..and then when in a meditative space, choose one to focus on and have the intention to imagine its structure and how it is constructed, what it looks like from different angles and spinning and zooming in/out, etc. Also, "at the same time" becoming aware of the entire brain, like an intention to stimulate the sensing of all areas of the brain and then "speeding" it up.

...so basically I'm piecing together different teachings and pretending that I'm doing what Darryl Anka is doing. What really made it click for me was the scene in "First Contact" where Darryl is hooked up to the EEG / brainwave monitor.

Thanks, that is helpful. It strikes me that meditating on the Sirian Sacred Circuits could be equally as effective, as their purpose is to re-wire the brain. Or do both!

I haven't seen First Contact, what happened when Darryl was hooked up to the EEG/brainwave monitor?

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:05 am

spacetribe wrote:I heard about Bashar here and there years ago, first from my ex and then saw it online. I was drawn to it years later and the first event I watched start to finish was The Interstellar Enneagram. I was hooked and Bashar became my main spiritual content provider for a while. For nearly a full year I would just binge all the time.

The material helped me in many ways, however the noteworthy contribution to my healing practice is the use of Sacred Circtuits, I use them pretty regularly now to anchor certain patterns of release during session. Most of all this has transformed my work on my own body, I saw amazing benefit from this and I am deeply grateful for this permission slip.

Very cool. I like the Sacred Circuits and have used them in my art but could be more consistent meditating on them. What is your approach with that? Meditate on them one minute each? There used to be a great youtube video of them with binaural music but it has been taken down. Others are up now but I really liked that music. :cry:

Just found and re-read your post in the thread on them, inspiring.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=399&p=13642#p13642
Hi, just my 2 cents on health-related applications of the symbols. I am still playing with them but this is what I have so far:

1. CONNECT: this activates the navel chakra. This chakra is related to cosmic feelings of connection to the universe. Whoever has this chakra functioning well will look up to the night sky and feel they are a part of the universe. Where it's gone bad people often get cancer somewhere in the belly area if they are old. Young people will be switching jobs, apartments, countries. So this symbol is beneficial for treating certain types of cancer. Further reading on the navel chakra: Hands of Light / Brennan
2. REALIZE: this balances out the 1st chakra relative to the crown, while at the same time fastening together the energetic and physical spines. That is the exact effect that a black tourmaline stone has, and the breaking apart of energetic & physical spines while screwing with the base chakra function is related to an experience of terror from a "schizoid shock", often at birth, sometimes in the first two weeks of life. Many people have partial schizoid shock and have "regular" lives. Some people are full-on schizoids (e.g. don't make eye contact easily) and most of the people who eventually develop schizophrenia start out in that group. So this symbol is good for schizophrenics. Further reading: Betrayal of the Body / Lowen
3. RECEIVE: this is good for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Those conditions are a recoil from reality for various reasons (e.g. noise in the nursery during the first few hours of life). They are very deep seated and a cure is possible but it is generally a long process.

Other symbols I have not figured out all the way. It seems that TRANSFORM activates both the 2nd chakra, where the imagination function is, and the 5th chakra, where imagination is expressed, and does so in a way that makes it the most useful symbol for some by a margin. And FLOW of course activates the point of connection to the higher self which in some systems is considered to be where the crown chakra is even though it is not facing up. In the traditional model it is slightly above the back aspect of the 3rd eye in the back of the head, towards the center of the scalp (where the crown is generally perceived) but much closer to the back aspect of the 3rd eye.

I adore this system and work with it as much as I can.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 am

Rokazulu wrote:I briefly gave my story before, but I use to have schizophrenic episodes until I listened to Bashar's perspective of the universe and fully understood it. It was like the Missouri river started to flow upstream.

Of course I knew of many other people who gave positive interpretations of the universe, but something about the way Bashar communicated his perspective seemed to make it click far more than any other. I became comfortable with my visions and I became comfortable with being in this human form. Everything became perfection even though I was living on a planet which was exploring great amounts of darkness.

I do not feel as though Bashar is a teacher. So I never used the phrase "Bashar's teachings". To me, he is simply reflecting what I already know. "Follow your excitement", though labeled as THE Formula, is not a formula at all but just an obvious ever evolving guiding principle of which is subjective to all and is constantly a living moving process like the universe itself. It can't be contained or shown to you in anyway because only YOU know what it means, but once you get it, it's quite simple. Labeling it as a formula makes it seem like a program or ritual, it is not. But, we understand the terminology better and it is convenient for what needs expressing.

This is why I don't follow any teachings from Bashar. I literally just do the things I enjoy doing and only listen to my own light, which never burns out. This is why I see Bashar as an equal to us, he is more of a friend and so are the other great channelers and mystics who keep telling us this. Constantly, Bashar says that any ritual or tool is a permission slip to be yourself, and we don't need to ask ourselves for permission to be who we already are. In that way, any insight we gain from anyone who we would colloquially describe as a teacher (or a friend) is our own.

For me, he is both a teacher and a friend. Not this or that, but... ;) A number of my teachers from my school years were also my friends. It has occurred to me how great it would have been if Bashar had been my teacher in high school/college. Back then I really needed more empowering
perspectives! Also, though I am hearing impaired, I find Bashar mostly very easy to follow, which of course is a plus!

Anyway...it has been said that all learning is remembering, which seems to fit with your perspective here.

Eternal Amnesia

Postby Eternal Amnesia » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 pm

Alice wrote:I haven't seen First Contact, what happened when Darryl was hooked up to the EEG/brainwave monitor?

Well..... It's a great movie/documentary, and I would recommend it. It's more like an introduction to Bashar for newcomers but it's still really good. I can tell you about what happens in that scene from the movie but it won't be as good as actually watching it.

As a quick summary: a female doctor/technician describes what is going on in the process of Darryl initiating the channeling of Bashar.

I had incorrectly assumed that higher intelligence contact via the process of meditation was a "slowing down" and relaxing (this was never consistent for me, I would often end up in a deep sleep)-- the relaxation and slowing down can be used in the beginning of the process, as it is useful to let a busy mind settle, but the mind has to "meet them halfway", meaning the mind needs to "speed up".

That was the ah-ha moment for me in "First Contact".

The Sirian Sacred Circuits look interesting. I was always curious what number base (if any) the Essassani use, probably 12 or 27, or maybe something strange like 13.

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:35 am

Alice wrote:
spacetribe wrote:
Just found and re-read your post in the thread on them, inspiring.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=399&p=13642#p13642
Hi, just my 2 cents on health-related applications of the symbols. I am still playing with them but this is what I have so far:

1. CONNECT: this activates the navel chakra. This chakra is related to cosmic feelings of connection to the universe. Whoever has this chakra functioning well will look up to the night sky and feel they are a part of the universe. Where it's gone bad people often get cancer somewhere in the belly area if they are old. Young people will be switching jobs, apartments, countries. So this symbol is beneficial for treating certain types of cancer. Further reading on the navel chakra: Hands of Light / Brennan
2. REALIZE: this balances out the 1st chakra relative to the crown, while at the same time fastening together the energetic and physical spines. That is the exact effect that a black tourmaline stone has, and the breaking apart of energetic & physical spines while screwing with the base chakra function is related to an experience of terror from a "schizoid shock", often at birth, sometimes in the first two weeks of life. Many people have partial schizoid shock and have "regular" lives. Some people are full-on schizoids (e.g. don't make eye contact easily) and most of the people who eventually develop schizophrenia start out in that group. So this symbol is good for schizophrenics. Further reading: Betrayal of the Body / Lowen
3. RECEIVE: this is good for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Those conditions are a recoil from reality for various reasons (e.g. noise in the nursery during the first few hours of life). They are very deep seated and a cure is possible but it is generally a long process.

Other symbols I have not figured out all the way. It seems that TRANSFORM activates both the 2nd chakra, where the imagination function is, and the 5th chakra, where imagination is expressed, and does so in a way that makes it the most useful symbol for some by a margin. And FLOW of course activates the point of connection to the higher self which in some systems is considered to be where the crown chakra is even though it is not facing up. In the traditional model it is slightly above the back aspect of the 3rd eye in the back of the head, towards the center of the scalp (where the crown is generally perceived) but much closer to the back aspect of the 3rd eye.

I adore this system and work with it as much as I can.

My method of using the symbols in a healing session is simply to imagine them overlaid on the client's body and use the resulting energy release as a pivot to center the effect of my own "organic" healing capacity around. So they have both a healing action and a homing-in action for me.

Some newer insights:

- BALANCE is what is good for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, rather than what is stated above. The reason is that FM/CFS is a type of chronic recoil from a sensation of pain, where awareness basically skirts here and there in the body constantly to avoid discomfort. So in order to have the BALANCE circuit work properly it will first bring to the surface whatever trauma is preventing stability in awareness.

- EXTEND affects a very deep release that includes the pelvis and legs. While release is often centered around the base chakra (top of the tail bone where it is connected to the sacrum), it will generally include the legs as well. There is tons of work to be done with that symbol for many people, as part of a general process sometimes called "embodiment" intended to bring full sensation to the entire body. Embodiment often includes work on the entire back side of the body in some people, but mostly it's bringing full awareness down to the feet through the legs.

- UNLOCK can create a very deep release of the biting reflex, which is generally inhibited via a pull backward to a block in the shape of a horizontal line in the back of the neck in the area of the hair line. Release there will affect the entire slice of the body, back to front, in the level of that height. Larimar stones give the same effect while opening the heart as well. But walking with a larimar in your pocket will bring "biting" patterns to the surface, so best to use it in therapy only.

- RECEIVE works great on deep-seated guilt issues, that thus prevent people from being able to receive.

- ACT will release helplessness trauma. Great for many post-trauma and sexual trauma cases. Eventually a McDonald's type M-shape stream of energy will manifest from the pelvis upward and through the arms. It is a very good symbol to work with for manifesting money and abundance.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”