So who's actually detoxified?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

themaster

So who's actually detoxified?

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:49 am

I heard bashar's usual piece on detoxification in "the 7 neutral needs" Bashar specifically named American Botanical Pharmacy for L.A. (minute 25 tape 2 of 4)

Surely someone here has done it? or do we all just ignore this piece?
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

laptop123

Re: So who's actually detoxified?

Postby laptop123 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:06 am

When you contact that "American Botanical Pharmacy" and ask them any questions about their products in combination with your existing health issues, they simply dont reply... So unless you have perfect health, or can go see their herbal doctor, you cannot really use them :(

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:45 pm

I would love to go through that ABP organ-specific flushing detox program. I have done other detox procedures such as :

Dr. Hulda Clark's liver flush - twice, and it was amazing both times. It is recommended to do it around 10-15 times with 1 week minimum intervals. It is really quite unbelievably good how strong the digestion becomes in the following days while the liver digestive fluid tubes are temporarily cleared -
before tiny stones further back the tubes move forward and re-block them, which is why it takes a number of times of repeating the procedure to actually clean the liver. The digestion is so strong the volume of excrement is reduced by about 80-90%. You actually digest almost everything you eat, which is how digestion should be. Note: the procedure is a bit aggressive.
https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/hulda-cl ... er-cleanse

Zeolite. I used NCD II by Waiora which is a recommended brand although it is a bit more expensive i think. This is done while doing juice fasting so as not to waste the detox action on the molecules of the food you eat. It is a heavy metal detox. It is easy as pie: drink up drops of what seems like muddy water that has no taste mixed with water. And juice fasting is fun.

Monatomic iodine (nascent iodine). This is the same negatively-charged (I minus) iodine atom the thyroid puts out, it is a substance endemic to the body. I used illumodine which is a recommended brand but about twice as expensive as other brands. But it is not an expensive product. This detoxifies the pineal, esp. from fluoride and heavy metals. Strong positive cognitive effects from day 2 on twice a day of 5 drops each time in a little bit of water an hour away from food (do not eat both before and after or it will not be taken into the body). The smell is pretty bad. You get used to the taste - mixed in water the amount of a single gulp it is just a single gulp. But smelly. If it was not smelly and did not have the limitation on food before and after I would probably use it regularly because from day 2 the crown chakra is REALLY open when you use this. It is glorious, it makes your day just perfect. You can do whatever you want with a completely open crown, it is a very spiritual experience. A detox dose is to build up to 15 drops 3 times a day (for illumodine, which is a 2% dilution solution, i think this might be standard but check this) and do that for like 3 months. But with regular use you get that action over time. This is a wonderful supplement and I was very happy to have found it. If you don't consume a bottle straight the alcohol will evaporate over a period of a few months to a year, so the dilution will change - mind your doses keeping in mind that 45 drops a day at 2% is safe. This product is for using, the shelf life for this type of liquid is not that great.

Repeat detox: unfortunately there were a number of unreported nuclear meltdowns on top of what we know, perhaps 5 more. The world is not a clean place. Zeolite and nascent iodine are required at least bi-annually if you want your body reasonably clean.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:36 am

I take diatomaceous earth (DE) daily in a concoction of the DE, apple cider vinegar, blackstrap molasses and some drops of Lugol's iodine in water.
All ingredients are good for detoxing and "youthing." Info on detoxing with DE: https://www.diatomaceousearth.com/de-detox/
Though I don't agree with their suggestion of ten days on and ten days off. Take every day.

Another article:
https://www.naturalnews.com/039326_diat ... rcury.html

mikee88

Postby mikee88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:27 pm

He's been recommending them for a very long time...I'd say for almost 10 years now. This is the website: https://www.herbdoc.com/ - I just purchased the liver/gallbladder detox & can check back in once I go through it :D

Return to “Bashar's channelings”