Interesting Experience

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

CreateUrReality

Interesting Experience

Postby CreateUrReality » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:09 pm

I was outside smoking some weed in the middle of the night one day. As always, I was thinking about the concepts of Bashar, specifically when he told us that we were our own universe. I thought about it for a while then it suddenly dawned on me. It's really only you and your higher mind in your experience at all. The higher mind was the outside reflection or experience you see or have in physical reality. How you define yourself to be in any situation is the only job you have. You are an actor, decide who you are and the scene will be set. I felt like I finally truly understood it, and my life is forever changed. A lot more peace and clarity emerged, and I'm excited to see what happens next.
Last edited by CreateUrReality on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Re: Interesting Experience

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 am

CreateUrReality wrote:I was outside smoking some weed in the middle of the night one day. As always, I was thinking about the concepts of Bashar, specifically when he told us that we were our own universe. I thought about it for a while then it suddenly dawned on me. It's really only you and your higher mind in your experience at all. The higher mind was the outside reflection or experience you see or have in physical reality. How you define yourself to be in any situation is the only job you have. You are an actor, decide who you are and the scene will be set. I felt like I finally truly understood it, and my life is forever changed. A lot more peace and clarity emerged, and I'm excited to see what happens next.

Shakespeare said it:
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts...

Anyway...break a leg ;)

hangman

Re: Interesting Experience

Postby hangman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:15 pm

After this show has ended and everyone returns to their homes, and you return to yours... With these new experiences, you will be inspired to create the ultimate experience.. If your world feels lonely just remember -- "if you build it, they will come" .. If you wish, tonight in your dreams you build a house out of the ground using the will of imagination

Return to “Bashar's channelings”