"I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheInventor

Re: "I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

Postby TheInventor » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Frankly my mind is much too intelligent without the dullness of medication. It has learned to be intelligent with the dullness. (Puts more energy into each signal to adjust.)[/quote]

Bashar warns that the EGO is not designed to run your life, your higher self has that abilty to create, dream, direct your life. your EGO after its been overburdened with taskd, will turn on yourself; creating NEGATIVE EGO.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:57 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:40 pm

What's your point? You constantly give yourself rationalizations and justification's to support your Thinking. Bashar created a diagram illustrating the Negative EGO Structure and Conscienceness. Go Find it. Otherwise you have no intent to resolve the issues you constantly bring up.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:54 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 am

Interesting point of view.[/quote]

Not a interesting point of View. Fact. The Bashar Session you need is "Brickwalls and Beliefs" something like that. Here is the cutout of
a Bashar handout; this section pertains to you.

diagram.jpg
Negative Functions
diagram.jpg (53.59 KiB) Viewed 315 times

You will see an important part of the Negative Functioning Beliefs is "Reward". Rejection,Justification and Rationalization; you are familar with.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:24 am

I posted notes on Brick Walls and Beliefs in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=704

important to note:
"Give light to the negative belief, validate it as an equally valid belief, tell the neg belief that it will not die, expansion is the product of inclusion not exclusion"

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:44 am

Alice wrote:I posted notes on Brick Walls and Beliefs in this thread.
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=704

important to note:
"Give light to the negative belief, validate it as an equally valid belief, tell the neg belief that it will not die, expansion is the product of inclusion not exclusion"

One must Identify the Negative Belief as a Negative Belief. When Negative Belief is feeling Powerful, it is energized with Negative Energy. When you start to remove your negative belief by using positive energy; assisted with no further energizing the self with negative energy. You actually will feel weakened and less powerful....as you get closer to the neutral state, and just prior to completely de-energizing the unwanted negative belief, the negative belief will scream the loudest before losing its negative energy state. because there is a min ground state of negative energy present. an idea of negative energy has intrinsic negative energy state; but lacks energy to really affect you. denial of this min negative state actually pumps energy into it. this is why acceptance of your neg side actully keeps it in ground state.

this is why you feel powerless when you transmute your negative belief into neutral state.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 pm

TheInventor wrote: this is why acceptance of your neg side actully keeps it in ground state.

this is why you feel powerless when you transmute your negative belief into neutral state.

OK, how do you define "ground state"?

I would imagine feeling powerless would be temporary if we are successfully transmuting the negative belief.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:53 am

Alice wrote:
TheInventor wrote: this is why acceptance of your neg side actully keeps it in ground state.

OK, how do you define "ground state"?

I would imagine feeling powerless would be temporary if we are successfully transmuting the negative belief.

Ground State: is defined as min energy of its existence. it exists and has a vibriation; vibration itself has energy. therefore a ground state, like the ground state of the electron in relation to the atomic nucleus.

Yes, the powerless feeling is Temporary, unit you transmute yourself to the positive energy. how you know is by understanding that positive energy actually collects, empowers and focuses itself.

Negative Energy does not collect, it seperates,repels, and scatters; negative energy really cannot truly focus. it flies apart.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”