"I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: "I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:54 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
themaster wrote:somewhat

in you incantation of "follow your excitement" you forgot the little rules like with no expectations!

Good point...so, follow your excitement and you'll be supported, but don't expect it...

But at the same time he tells the surfer guy, "as part of All That Is, trust that you are automatically supported." :|

If we weren't automatically supported we wouldn't exist.

If an individual defines something as difficult, it will then be reflected in the reality. It can be actually really easy to have no expectations.

Elan explains it this way. Always expect the best. This might sound contradictory to Bashar's "No expectations" but it is not! Always when doing something that excites you, just expect that whatever outcome happens is the best outcome that could possibly happen for you at that time. Thus, even if you, lets say, lose a tournament. That was the best outcome that could have happened. Why? Because it will lead you to the next exciting thing.

Perhaps some stranger notices how well you handled defeat and wants you to make videos on how to control rage while playing video games. That is one example of a billion possible. You don't have to know why it is the best outcome but, rest assured it is, if you believe it is. Your state of being will then reflect the reality as you become supported in the most unexpected ways.

Thanks, I think we are clarifying a lot here.
Yes, that is a metaphysical principle, to affirm "only good shall come from this."

So Bashar's "no expectations" is about not having a preconceived idea of results. We can still "expect a miracle" as he has said many times.
We just need to stay open to how it will manifest.

In a similar vein, Abraham says, "All is well and getting weller" and Adamus of Crimson Circle says, "All is well in all of creation."
:mrgreen: 8-) :D

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi Alice! Long time, eh? I just couldn't resist answering this post ...

Bashar has said many times: if you ask the question, you contain the answer. So my reply to this guy would be: "Why do YOU think you weren't supported?"

My guess is the answer has something to do with not deserving it - an issue nearly every human has had to grapple with.

Also important when one wants to understand the creation-manifestation process, is the idea "you may not get what you want, but you always get what you need..." ---------- "... to clear up, deal with or let go of in order to become a vibrational/energetic match to what you want."

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:12 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Yeah man, I had schizophrenia and was thrown into multiple mental asylums in my 20's.

Whew, you sure have come a long way! What was the turning point for you?

Literally Bashar happened. I would be so wonderfully lost without this perspective.

WOW! OH! WOW!

Rokazulu, your story took me right out of my own pity party!

I'm stunned and in awe of just imagining what that schizophrenia experience was like, of the asylum experience, of the meds experience ... but my greatest wonder is how the F*** you got/brought yourself back from all that! Like WOW! Much respect man! You have great courage!

Thank you for sharing your story here - it has given me great pause for when I get tired and discouraged. Thank you.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:05 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:Hi Alice! Long time, eh? I just couldn't resist answering this post ...

Bashar has said many times: if you ask the question, you contain the answer. So my reply to this guy would be: "Why do YOU think you weren't supported?"

My guess is the answer has something to do with not deserving it - an issue nearly every human has had to grapple with.

Also important when one wants to understand the creation-manifestation process, is the idea "you may not get what you want, but you always get what you need..." ---------- "... to clear up, deal with or let go of in order to become a vibrational/energetic match to what you want."

Hey Peechy! Good to see you posting again. And thanks for the input, great points.

"Clearing up/letting go of" is the main reason I do Ho'oponopono all the time...

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:48 am

@Rokazolu - when you were having the experiences were they full 3d blown experiences like every day interaction or they were of a different type? And you had them while alone or even when you were going alongside on a street for instance among other people? Can you elaborate?

I'm fascinated by the degree of perceptions in the individuals. I remember Bashar stated that one example where you can see the idea of each moment being a totally different person, in the multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder as it is called nowadays - in this case each personality having different traits - like one person would have an allergy while some other didn't; one having myopia while other will have normal vision; it's crazy if you think about it.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:20 am

ingerul9 wrote:@Rokazolu - when you were having the experiences were they full 3d blown experiences like every day interaction or they were of a different type? And you had them while alone or even when you were going alongside on a street for instance among other people? Can you elaborate?

I'm fascinated by the degree of perceptions in the individuals. I remember Bashar stated that one example where you can see the idea of each moment being a totally different person, in the multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder as it is called nowadays - in this case each personality having different traits - like one person would have an allergy while some other didn't; one having myopia while other will have normal vision; it's crazy if you think about it.

I have speculated that my mom had a split personality. One of her personas was cold and mean. Another was pleasant and supportive.

Dad had issues too...fun, fun, fun :D

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:37 am

Well that's the thing. The issue becomes apparent the moment the differences become distinct personalities with different memories, traits, personality. Most of us manage to have them unto a coherent whole - saying I got angry, I am happy etc... you are still identifying with only one instead of multiples like in the case of DID.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:52 am

ingerul9 wrote:@Rokazolu - when you were having the experiences were they full 3d blown experiences like every day interaction or they were of a different type? And you had them while alone or even when you were going alongside on a street for instance among other people? Can you elaborate?

The experiences varied but it mostly felt like I was noticing negative synchronicities that would instantiate my thoughts of paranoia in any given moment. It was only a slight shift in perception from everyday interactions and yes, I experienced this whether alone or not.

PeechyGurl wrote:
Like WOW! Much respect man! You have great courage!

Thank you for sharing your story here - it has given me great pause for when I get tired and discouraged. Thank you.

Thanks Peechy, I really appreciate your kind words. It does not feel so horrific in hindsight, because relatively speaking, my imagination at that time was able to visualize far worse dimensionalities of existence. I feel those insights into darkness is what allowed me to stretch my imagination to what is possible within the light.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:26 pm

@Rokazolu - thank you for your sharing.

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Rokazulu wrote: I feel those insights into darkness is what allowed me to stretch my imagination to what is possible within the light.

I do believe you're onto something there! Bashar has talked about INTEGRATING (accepting) all aspects of ourselves and of humanity - "You cannot change what you do not own."

Also, I recently listened to an Alan Watts recording "How to accept your evil side" --- (titled by the poster I think) --- in which he talked about a conversation he had with Carl Jung about accepting the "rascality" in oneself. If you haven't listened to Alan Watts before, he's worth checking out - he's quite funny and even called himself a philosophical entertainer.

Here's the link - the first 10 minutes will give you enough to get the general idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZWnDC0NSI

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:05 am

PeechyGurl wrote: If you haven't listened to Alan Watts before, he's worth checking out - he's quite funny and even called himself a philosophical entertainer.

I love Alan Watts. He was monumental in pushing me towards a more sincere view of reality. I've listened to all of his lectures and read a bit of his literature.

ingerul9 wrote:@Rokazolu - thank you for your sharing.

Thanks for listening.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:13 am

There is a discussion of schizophrenia at my Law of One forum and someone posted this, just started listening myself.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Alice wrote:There is a discussion of schizophrenia at my Law of One forum and someone posted this, just started listening myself.

Amazing talk.

What struck me the most is when he said "They risk getting lost in the mindstream".
So many thoughts cycled within my head about this very notion when I was having one of my episodes of extreme fear. This particular belief is what triggered my fear the most.

I have started to write up my experiences with schizophrenia, or what I like to call, exploration of mystical states.

I'll release it in audio and word form. I am actually doing this to satiate my ego or what I think would finally satiate it. I am done expressing my point of view. I want to go back to the state of being I had when I was a child, when everything was wonderfully mysterious and carefree, beautiful in it's calling.

When I went to Sedona for Bashar's event, something shifted within me. The synchronicity that occurred there was beyond what I could imagine for myself to create. The fact that I was reminiscing about the ecstasy of my childhood before coming to Sedona and while talking about the very subject with a friend at the Bell Rock vortex was one of the craziest occurrences I have ever experienced in my entire life.

If any of you listen to the upcoming "Limitations Unlimited" transmission. You will get a glimpse of what I mean. Once I write about my story, you'll be able to see the rest.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:42 am

Rokazulu wrote:Amazing talk.

What struck me the most is when he said "They risk getting lost in the mindstream".
So many thoughts cycled within my head about this very notion when I was having one of my episodes of extreme fear. This particular belief is what triggered my fear the most.

:shock: I can imagine.

I have started to write up my experiences with schizophrenia, or what I like to call, exploration of mystical states.

I'll release it in audio and word form. I am actually doing this to satiate my ego or what I think would finally satiate it. I am done expressing my point of view. I want to go back to the state of being I had when I was a child, when everything was wonderfully mysterious and carefree, beautiful in it's calling.

Sounds idyllic. If you had a happy childhood, naturally that gives you an advantage as far as overcoming schizophrenia.

However, children also like to express their point of view and are not bereft of ego ;)

When I went to Sedona for Bashar's event, something shifted within me. The synchronicity that occurred there was beyond what I could imagine for myself to create. The fact that I was reminiscing about the ecstasy of my childhood before coming to Sedona and while talking about the very subject with a friend at the Bell Rock vortex was one of the craziest occurrences I have ever experienced in my entire life.

If any of you listen to the upcoming "Limitations Unlimited" transmission. You will get a glimpse of what I mean. Once I write about my story, you'll be able to see the rest.

When were you in Sedona to see Bashar? Did you post about it here?

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Alice wrote:

This month, Bashar had two transmissions in Sedona.

I have yet to post about, it's a long story.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:

This month, Bashar had two transmissions in Sedona.

I have yet to post about, it's a long story.

Hope you will!

The synchronicity that occurred there was beyond what I could imagine for myself to create. The fact that I was reminiscing about the ecstasy of my childhood before coming to Sedona and while talking about the very subject with a friend at the Bell Rock vortex was one of the craziest occurrences I have ever experienced in my entire life.

Sounds like your life is becoming an "ecstatic explosion of synchronicity" as B predicted!

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:48 pm

If an addiction occurs,it would be not real excitement any more.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:06 pm

kings.tse wrote:If an addiction occurs,it would be not real excitement any more.

Except perhaps if it is a "positive addiction"

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:34 am

Alice wrote:

In that sense,it is that "be obsessed about being obsessed" other than insisting on a particular stuff. :lol:
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:06 am

kings.tse wrote:
Alice wrote:

In that sense,it is that "be obsessed about being obsessed" other than insisting on a particular stuff. :lol:

There are areas where it is good to be obsessed :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”