"I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

"I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:19 am

What to say to someone who says that?

I was talking to a guy in his mid twenties who said he wished he could just do gaming all the time. I told him Bashar's famous quote and he said it didn't happen to him.

Rokazulu

Re: "I followed my excitement and I was not supported"

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Could be any number of things, so maybe you can have an extended dialogue with them to find out.

1. Did they have expectations on to what the outcome would look like?
Maybe they expected to get money or fame from playing games and thus were disappointed with the results.

2. Did they follow their highest excitement in every given moment?
I use to play video games non-stop even if I was bored of playing it. I could have easily stopped and moved onto the next exciting thing, but I was determined to not enjoy myself for one reason or another. Mainly, because I was so invested in the game I was playing and identified myself with that game more than my reality.

3. Are they confusing excitement with anxiety?
Similar to question 2. I remember many many opportunities to go to events with my friends but, instead I chose to stay home by myself and play video games. Deep down I felt afraid to do something more exciting because I was worried of being judged by others. I chose the safer route and played the same old video games I had been playing for years and never explored anything else.

If they are honest with themselves and they can't think of anything more exciting than video games. Then the question would be:

Are they playing video games in the most exciting way they can imagine?

This might include streaming yourself on twitch, going to tournament events, or any number of creative opportunities they feel too afraid to do.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Could be any number of things, so maybe you can have an extended dialogue with them to find out.

1. Did they have expectations on to what the outcome would look like?
Maybe they expected to get money or fame from playing games and thus were disappointed with the results.

2. Did they follow their highest excitement in every given moment?
I use to play video games non-stop even if I was bored of playing it. I could have easily stopped and moved onto the next exciting thing, but I was determined to not enjoy myself for one reason or another. Mainly, because I was so invested in the game I was playing and identified myself with that game more than my reality.

3. Are they confusing excitement with anxiety?
Similar to question 2. I remember many many opportunities to go to events with my friends but, instead I chose to stay home by myself and play video games. Deep down I felt afraid to do something more exciting because I was worried of being judged by others. I chose the safer route and played the same old video games I had been playing for years and never explored anything else.

If they are honest with themselves and they can't think of anything more exciting than video games. Then the question would be:

Are they playing video games in the most exciting way they can imagine?

This might include streaming yourself on twitch, going to tournament events, or any number of creative opportunities they feel too afraid to do.

Thanks, all good points. This guy is not a Bashar follower although he likes Bashar. As I understand, he did go to tournaments.

He smokes weed daily. Says he can't do without it. I'm not sure that is serving him in the long run as far as maintaining clarity and focus. Anyway, I sent him transcript of an exchange B had with a guy who liked to surf the waves daily but was concerned about $$. I think this excerpt may be key.

Now, with the same degree of definiteness that you are willing to serve
us,allow yourself to serve All That Is by taking it for granted that as a part
of All That Is, you are automatically supported. Do you follow me?

I contemplated that a lot when I was going through some money challenges earlier this year. It helps to really drill it into consciousness.

And this...

Let's get on to enjoying. If everything really is, "Why not?" then, "WHY
NOT create peace and ecstasy? Since that seems to be what I would enjoy the
most?"

Well, his gig, what he does with B's sharings. Right now he is up against it, being thrown out of his rental and looking for a new residence. While he is in school to get MA in business, which he seems to be regretting...sigh, one's twenties are often very challenging.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Alice wrote:sigh, one's twenties are often very challenging.

Yeah man, I had schizophrenia and was thrown into multiple mental asylums in my 20's.

But, yeah the gaming thing is interesting in terms of "excitement". Anecdotally speaking, people play those games and they are cursing left and right or feel terrible when they lose a game. I don't want to assume, but perhaps most people go to those tournaments and expect to win and get frustrated when they lose, even though they say it is their excitement to play video games regardless of what happens.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:33 pm

Rokazulu wrote:Yeah man, I had schizophrenia and was thrown into multiple mental asylums in my 20's.

Whew, you sure have come a long way! What was the turning point for you?

But, yeah the gaming thing is interesting in terms of "excitement". Anecdotally speaking, people play those games and they are cursing left and right or feel terrible when they lose a game. I don't want to assume, but perhaps most people go to those tournaments and expect to win and get frustrated when they lose, even though they say it is their excitement to play video games regardless of what happens.

I doubt he is one of those who loses it like that, he is very spiritually aware. I told him about this thread and gave him link, so maybe he will weigh in on your guessings.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 am

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Yeah man, I had schizophrenia and was thrown into multiple mental asylums in my 20's.

Literally Bashar happened. I would be so wonderfully lost without this perspective.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:30 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:

Literally Bashar happened. I would be so wonderfully lost without this perspective.

Was it a gradual thing, or sudden transformation?

You must have had the predisposition for that kind of understanding and awareness, I should think it would not be that easy for
most who are diagnosed schizophrenic, to turn things around like that.

Or maybe it would be. Maybe all they need is a class in Bashar 101. Taught by you perhaps? :mrgreen:

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:53 am

Rokazulu wrote:

Alice wrote:Was it a gradual thing, or sudden transformation?

It took a long time to integrate all the information with my extremely disempowered worldview. It took around 4 or 5 years for me to "get it" and after that I didn't need my medication. I had so many doubts along the way whether or not I was going down a preferable path. Now it is so simple and obvious.

You must have had the predisposition for that kind of understanding and awareness, I should think it would not be that easy for most who are diagnosed schizophrenic, to turn things around like that.

Yeah, very possible. So many are diagnosed, it is in the millions and to varying degrees of intensity.

The beliefs that are bought into, often create the scenario of schizophrenia. When perceiving other realms of existence, there is often a label that will be attached to the consciousness as either "delusional" or "crazy" and then there is a buying into of that particular belief system. One then starts to create the schizophrenic experience for themselves.

Understanding that beliefs create reality, and that one can choose what to believe is a massive game changer.

Bashar/Essassani have been doing this for a very long time. They have done this communication to so many civilizations at this stage of evolution that they know exactly what words will hold that individual back and which ones will move them forward.

Unless someone genuinely asks for assistance on exploring negative beliefs. I have absolutely no reference point on where to begin. All I can do is be present as Eckhart Tolle and all the mystics suggest. Sometimes a spontaneous insight will take place and some magic will occur.

Most times I am not present and my ego gets in the way and thus, I cause someone to feel slighted.

This is changing. I feel more inclined to be in the moment than ever before. To just be with myself, my aura, and experience what is going on from no particular fixed point of view at all.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:24 am

When you were in your 20s did the schizophrenia appear suddenly or was it a gradual thing? Can you elaborate more on this if you want to share?

My own understanding is that people who go down that route sometimes experience traumatic events and then they do not integrate that experience and fragment it in multiple realities. Also can you share what were you experiencing when you were in that state?

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm

Wow, Rokazulu, what a huge accomplishment.... a big advance on your journey.... congrats.... thanks for sharing so readily... I have a friend who in her 50's started hearing voices and had a breakdown.... doctors put her on medication, and the voices stopped but the side effects are very unpleasant...especially the big weight gain.... she lives far away but the next time I see her I'll try to introduce her to the ideas and concepts that helped you....

thanks again,

OMS

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:28 pm

ingerul9 wrote:When you were in your 20s did the schizophrenia appear suddenly or was it a gradual thing? Can you elaborate more on this if you want to share?

My own understanding is that people who go down that route sometimes experience traumatic events and then they do not integrate that experience and fragment it in multiple realities. Also can you share what were you experiencing when you were in that state?

It appeared for me suddenly. I only had episodes sporadically every 6 or so months, I was never locked into that state of mind, as some people are.

I suppose we all experience traumatic events to varying degrees. For me, I was born with a brachial plexus injury on my right arm as I was torn from my mother's womb by the doctor who pulled too hard to get me out.

When I got into contact with the "greater reality" I like to call, I started to have many fears. Not because of what I saw, but because I was buying into the perspectives of others. I can go into it as deeply as you are willing but, for now I will just say it had to do with an extreme state of manipulation that I felt I was undergoing as being a resident on Earth.

I experienced wild hallucinations while finding myself awake in between the sleeping state, such as weird looking entities that came through my window, a plague of locusts outside, red rain, a huge spider crawling around my walls, a few voices guiding me or leading me astray, and an odd shadow entity at one point.

Rarely, did I hallucinate while having an episode while not in between the sleeping state. When this occurred I would start thinking capriciously and it would always lead to negative thoughts about the world. We can go into that, but basically I would create beliefs so quickly and believe in them so fully that I would get a tremendous amount of fear that I was, essentially, in some hell dimension with no chance of escape.

My external reality would reflect those beliefs, as people would see my unusual behavior (walking in the streets dazed and confused) and decide to throw me into a mental asylum. The time in that facility actually deepened the schizophrenic experience until such a time I came back to consensus reality.

There is so much more I could discuss about these experiences. My thought process was really, really dark, man! The thing is that I was able to somehow shift from the darkest perspective I could imagine to the lightest perspective I could imagine.

I did a podcast (first episode) that talked very briefly about my time in the mental hospital. Perhaps, I will write up my experience in full detail as I remember it in the present and have it appear on my podcast.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:33 pm

ingerul9 wrote:When you were in your 20s did the schizophrenia appear suddenly or was it a gradual thing? Can you elaborate more on this if you want to share?

It appeared for me suddenly. I only had episodes sporadically every 6 or so months, I was never locked into that state of mind, as some people are.

I suppose we all experience traumatic events to varying degrees. For me, I was born with a brachial plexus injury on my right arm as I was torn from my mother's womb by the doctor who pulled too hard to get me out.

When I got into contact with the "greater reality" I like to call, I started to have many fears. Not because of what I saw, but because I was buying into the perspectives of others. I can go into it as deeply as you are willing but, for now I will just say it had to do with an extreme state of manipulation that I felt I was undergoing as being a resident on Earth.

I experienced wild hallucinations while finding myself awake in between the sleeping state, such as weird looking entities that came through my window, a plague of locusts outside, red rain, a huge spider crawling around my walls, a few voices guiding me or leading me astray, and an odd shadow entity at one point.

Rarely, did I hallucinate while having an episode while not in the waking state. My mind at one point went into overdrive and I would have so much energy and thoughts that I would start wandering the streets, acting very oddly towards people in my mannerisms and questions. At this time, mind you, my thinking wasn't very negative. It was simply in a constant state of enquiry about the nature of the universe. Yet, people started to get worried and would call the police to have me taken away into a mental health center.

The time in that facility actually deepened the schizophrenic experience. When this occurred I would start thinking capriciously and it would always lead to negative thoughts about the world. We can go into that, but basically I would create beliefs so quickly and believe in them so fully that I would get a tremendous amount of fear that I was, essentially, in some hell dimension with no chance of escape.

There is so much more I could discuss about these experiences. My thought process was really, really dark, man! The thing is that I was able to somehow shift from the darkest perspective I could imagine to the lightest perspective I could imagine.

I did a podcast (first episode) that talked very briefly about my time in the mental hospital. I would use different words if talking about it now. Perhaps, I will write up my experience in full detail as I remember it in the present and have it appear on my podcast.

Wow, Rokazulu, what a huge accomplishment.... a big advance on your journey.... congrats.... thanks for sharing so readily... I have a friend who in her 50's started hearing voices and had a breakdown.... doctors put her on medication, and the voices stopped but the side effects are very unpleasant...especially the big weight gain.... she lives far away but the next time I see her I'll try to introduce her to the ideas and concepts that helped you....

thanks again,

Thank you for allowing me to share, man. There are many people who have this condition, even others on this board.

The medication for me was not preferable at all. It stifled my creative expression, it made me lethargic, it created a perpetual anxiety about life and it created a disconnect in my mind that it felt like my perceptions were all delayed by two or so seconds. But, this is just my experience with the medications.

If an individual, instead of ignoring what I had to say and giving me pills to suppress the behaviors, just came to my level of consciousness and started to communicate with me, this would have been a completely different tale altogether.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Rokazulu, you may have a book in you about all of this. It could bring much light to the whole area of mental illness in general and schizophrenia in particular.

By the way, Dr. Abram Hoffer had much success treating schizophrenics with high dose niacin, a B vitamin.
http://www.doctoryourself.com/review_hoffer_B3.html
There is a chemical found in quantity in the bodies of schizophrenic persons. It is an indole called adrenochrome. Adrenochrome (which is oxidized adrenalin) has an almost LSD-like effect on the body. That might well explain their behavior. Niacin serves to reduce the body’s production of this toxic material.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 am

If your EGO is broken; because of not listening to higher self, your EGO can emulate excitement and not support you because of the reality dysfunction. thereby "I followed my excitement and I was not supported".

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:03 am

TheInventor wrote:If your EGO is broken; because of not listening to higher self, your EGO can emulate excitement and not support you because of the reality dysfunction. thereby "I followed my excitement and I was not supported".

I don't think that's the case with him. I think he is just lacking trust that he will be supported. He said "It would be nice to get paid for it" meaning gaming. A lot of us have the fixed idea that we need a job or someone to give us money. We don't trust that it can simply be there.

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 am

Alice wrote:What to say to someone who says that?

I was talking to a guy in his mid twenties who said he wished he could just do gaming all the time. I told him Bashar's famous quote and he said it didn't happen to him.

what are you supposed to say?

Ahh.. talk to bashar? :P lol

You could say there's already several people on twitch that do this well? :P

if law of attraction was easy

or if "following your excitement" was easy.. this forum wouldn't even exist..

I think if this forum's viewpoint is bashar has all the answers and must be worshiped without question.. we're all fucked! :D :P
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:38 pm

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:What to say to someone who says that?

what are you supposed to say?

Ahh.. talk to bashar? :P lol

You could say there's already several people on twitch that do this well? :P

if law of attraction was easy

or if "following your excitement" was easy.. this forum wouldn't even exist..

I think if this forum's viewpoint is bashar has all the answers and must be worshiped without question.. we're all fucked! :D :P

It is easy to follow our excitement! It is just about following your impulses in every moment. Do you find it difficult?

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Alice wrote:It is easy to follow our excitement! It is just about following your impulses in every moment. Do you find it difficult?
somewhat

in you incantation of "follow your excitement" you forgot the little rules like with no expectations!
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:56 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:It is easy to follow our excitement! It is just about following your impulses in every moment. Do you find it difficult?
somewhat

in you incantation of "follow your excitement" you forgot the little rules like with no expectations!

Good point...so, follow your excitement and you'll be supported, but don't expect it...

But at the same time he tells the surfer guy, "as part of All That Is, trust that you are automatically supported." :|

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:19 am

Alice wrote:
themaster wrote:
somewhat

Good point...so, follow your excitement and you'll be supported, but don't expect it...

But at the same time he tells the surfer guy, "as part of All That Is, trust that you are automatically supported." :|

If we weren't automatically supported we wouldn't exist.

If an individual defines something as difficult, it will then be reflected in the reality. It can be actually really easy to have no expectations.

Elan explains it this way. Always expect the best. This might sound contradictory to Bashar's "No expectations" but it is not! Always when doing something that excites you, just expect that whatever outcome happens is the best outcome that could possibly happen for you at that time. Thus, even if you, lets say, lose a tournament. That was the best outcome that could have happened. Why? Because it will lead you to the next exciting thing.

Perhaps some stranger notices how well you handled defeat and wants you to make videos on how to control rage while playing video games. That is one example of a billion possible. You don't have to know why it is the best outcome but, rest assured it is, if you believe it is. Your state of being will then reflect the reality as you become supported in the most unexpected ways.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”