Bringing the past into the present when only the present creates the present

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

PeaKayLucid

Bringing the past into the present when only the present creates the present

Postby PeaKayLucid » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:30 am

So only the present creates the present and the present creates (changes) the past. How come I still experience the illusion that the past does not change. People I talk to bring my past up and I know it is not the same past but why is it still there to bring up in the present when it is not the same past? Why does it still feel like the past does not change (like I thought growing up that you can't change the past) even though I know the past does change? Why is there still a past to bring up in the present that is similar enough making it feel like the past does not change?

Aharant

Re: Bringing the past into the present when only the present creates the present

Postby Aharant » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:38 pm

I'm watching this thread keenly!

TheInventor

Re: Bringing the past into the present when only the present creates the present

Postby TheInventor » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:25 am

1. The Now "'The present"' creates the Past and Probable/Potental Future.

2. Your Memory is also created and re-created each Now Moment

3. You Generally keep a common theme for each incarnation

4. each incarnation has a probable pathways down a "corridor" of your theme

5. the Potential of change inside you can create a shift of your path down the middle, or shifting left or right. think of the middle path as one universe, when you shift to the right side of the center a different universe (less probable); then you shift to the left of center (most probable) to a equally (less probable) universe on the left.

6. now lets say that each universe has a diffferent pattern, each pattern has different data to create your memory (in that moment) therefore you can remember or forget your memory as you shift.

7. If you shift down the corridor on the right side (for a extended period of time) your position will have not changed; the corridor will shift itself so that you are now existing in the middle of the corridor with the most potentional of that universe.

8. oh remember most universes are very similar, so most data will not change, some data will be different thus creating new memory, the data that no longer exists in the univverse you are now in (you forget, its missing from your memory) most people shift back and forth, creating a shifting memory.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:52 pm

So, does that mean that you remember having been born and raised in Chicago until you decide to change your past to one in which you were born and raised in Miami, and as a consequence, that change/ transition to a different reality in your present results in you automatically changing your memory to match the Miami timeline and forget everthing about your childhood in Chicago?

OMS

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:56 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:So, does that mean that you remember having been born and raised in Chicago until you decide to change your past to one in which you were born and raised in Miami, and as a consequence, that change/ transition to a different reality in your present results in you automatically changing your memory to match the Miami timeline and forget everthing about your childhood in Chicago?

OMS

Yes. and what level of you are you talking about? That kind of shift would not be a issue, because you would forget the original timeline.

Aharant

Postby Aharant » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:25 pm

How exactly is this implemented and does it actually change the physical reality around us?

For example can I instead of being a 35 year old white male, shift to the timeline of being a 25 year old chinese female?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 am

If your oversoul is connected to each incarnations, then yes; again memory is a different issue; it goes back to what level of "I" your talking about. having shifted from incaration to oversoul; I completely forgot who "'John" was. Bashar explained in private session that "because you had forgotten who "John" was, I shifted to the 4th tto 5th level density of existance, and when you heard "john" you need to return to your body; or you will drop dead" indicates 5th level expression; the visualization of being inside a faceted quartz crystal, is literally the creation process of yourself.

That event occured with higher beings intervention; I did not project myself, or thought myself into another oversoul expression, i literally had no memory of "John" in that moment. This event occured with Me getting Autographs at a Convention; standing on my feet.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”