Beliefs and definitions

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

PeaKayLucid

Beliefs and definitions

Postby PeaKayLucid » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:05 am

So my beliefs and definitions create my reality. Physical reality is a literal mirror reflection of my beliefs and definitions. My definitions are the meanings of the words of the language I choose to speak. I choose what the meanings of words are of the language I speak just how I can choose to speak a different language that is different definitions. I would like to discuss definitions and how I can change my definitions more easily. I would like help to change the belief that it is difficult to change definitions (meanings of the words of my english language). I like my present definitions and do not need them to change but I would like to know that it really is just meanings of words and if I change them the physical reality mirror reflection has no choice but to change because I changed first. Is it really as simple as choosing to speak a different language?

Rokazulu

Re: Beliefs and definitions

Postby Rokazulu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:45 pm

How you define your reality is what will be reflected back to you. It is this simple. You don't have to change the meaning of the words, you can always merely change your choice of words. Whichever is more simple for you to realize.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Hi Rokazulu, you wrote that "it is this simple".... and Bashar also keeps saying "it's that simple"... and yet, when it comes to FOOD, Bashar says, in effect, that it's not that simple... he implies that we can't just believe that our bodies use what's useful and filter our- eliminate nonuseful and toxic ingredients.

No, Bashar believes, and wants us to believe, that there's lots of toxic stuff in our food and that we can't change our beliefs easily about that... he tells us to "detoxify" and to eat this and that in the rawest form possible, and jump through various complicated hoops....

Well, no disrespect to you Bashar, but I choose to believe that the proteins and carbs and fats that are in the food I buy at supermarkets get processed very efficiently by my body and make me healthy... any toxins and useless stuff is just eliminated.

Lots of people have eaten food with positive beliefs have lived long and healthy lives... we can easily have positive beliefs about food that then change our reality to a place of easy, pleasant, healthy eating of normal supermarket foods.... "it is that simple" for me and many others...

OMS

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:57 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Hi Rokazulu, you wrote that "it is this simple".... and Bashar also keeps saying "it's that simple"... and yet, when it comes to FOOD, Bashar says, in effect, that it's not that simple... he implies that we can't just believe that our bodies use what's useful and filter our- eliminate nonuseful and toxic ingredients.

No, Bashar believes, and wants us to believe, that there's lots of toxic stuff in our food and that we can't change our beliefs easily about that... he tells us to "detoxify" and to eat this and that in the rawest form possible, and jump through various complicated hoops....

Well, no disrespect to you Bashar, but I choose to believe that the proteins and carbs and fats that are in the food I buy at supermarkets get processed very efficiently by my body and make me healthy... any toxins and useless stuff is just eliminated.

Lots of people have eaten food with positive beliefs have lived long and healthy lives... we can easily have positive beliefs about food that then change our reality to a place of easy, pleasant, healthy eating of normal supermarket foods.... "it is that simple" for me and many others...

OMS

Of course, it is all mental. Eat what raises your vibration.

Many people came to Bashar in the past saying they were ill, so he suggested to simply breathe deeper, drink pure water, and detox at least once. Raw foods aids in that detox. It doesn't mean you have to necessarily eat them all the time, nor does it mean you have to detox all the time either. Just once is sufficient to cure the disease. Detoxing is a technique, a ritual, a permission slip to be more of yourself.

He doesn't talk about health anymore though.

So long as you detox your negative beliefs, your vibration will do all the body detoxing for you and you can eat as you wish.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Thanks, Rokazulu. When listening to the recordings, I must have missed the fact that he was recommending this detox stuff to people who were anxious about their bad health, and that he didn't mean it to be a constant spartan/ extreme thing for all of us all the time.

I will continue to enjoy my occasional meats and thickly buttered sweet peas and beans, as well as cinnamon toast and other sweet treats....

I will live healthily to age 100, or die trying.....

OMS

CreateUrReality

Postby CreateUrReality » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 pm

How you define yourself to be in any situation is the only job you have. You are an actor, decide who you are and the scene will be set.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”