Bashar's view of alleged conspiracies re 9/11

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

openmindedskeptic

Bashar's view of alleged conspiracies re 9/11

Postby openmindedskeptic » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Has Bashar commented on any of the conspiracy theories concerning 9/11?

OMS

TheInventor

Re: Bashar's view of alleged conspiracies re 9/11

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:19 pm

There is proof of nano-thermite residue in the cement dust everywhere that civilians have collected, molten steel is seen streaming out of the towers prior to collaspe. Airline Fuel cannot do this, only thermite does it. there are vids of holes melted in the vertical beams. all these vids support nano thermite was planted by other persons.

Bashar has talked about Montauk Experiment in Time Travel, to me there is a temporal crime, there are rumours of private companies have abilty to leap up to 10 years ahead, and return.

exilalcode

Postby exilalcode » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Yes, he has commented in one of the sessions this year. I'm not exactly sure what one, but it was quite recent.

He has said that there isn't any conspiracy theory involved and it was a terrorist attack, without it being an inside job orchestrated by the US government. With the caveat that some people had information that an event as such would happen, but they couldn't act on stopping it.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:05 am

which session? would like to check it out

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:59 am

Thanks, exilacode, I looked on the Bashar website, reading the contents of CDs in the Store section, and found the session to which you refer.

It's the session The Next Phase, in November 2016.

OMS

okewaja

Postby okewaja » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Q: 9.11, was that our government doing that or, did that was actually the terrorist attack?
A: It was actually a terrorist attack, it doesn't mean that there weren't individuals who might be complicit in certian ways, but it wasn't in that sense what you would typically call a plot.

I'm very surprised by this answer. It's rather obvious to me that 9.11 was a plot - wtc 7 collapse, molten steel (you need about 1550 C to melt the steel, and fuel can burn in temp up to about 400 C), explosions, no plane at pentagon, just a hole made by a missile etc..

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

okewaja wrote:Q: 9.11, was that our government doing that or, did that was actually the terrorist attack?
A: It was actually a terrorist attack, it doesn't mean that there weren't individuals who might be complicit in certian ways, but it wasn't in that sense what you would typically call a plot.

I'm very surprised by this answer. It's rather obvious to me that 9.11 was a plot - wtc 7 collapse, molten steel (you need about 1550 C to melt the steel, and fuel can burn in temp up to about 400 C), explosions, no plane at pentagon, just a hole made by a missile etc..

Sometimes I get the sense that Bashar is not willing to "go there" on potentially inflammatory topics like this one. I can understand not wanting to be at the center of a firestorm of controversy.

Do you know of any channelings from any source that have come right out and said that 9/11 was a setup? Kryon has alluded to it briefly.

And a medium volunteered to facilitate this exchange...
http://www.realitytest.com/intrview.htm#link19

The Right Spook for the Job: John O'Neill Investigates 9/11

The shocking events of September 11, 2001, still reverberate throughout the world in wars and new security laws and procedures for which the events served and continue to serve as justification. Many died on that day but many more have died since, after an angry populace assented to policies of aggressive militarism. Official explanations were immediately offered but with the passage of time many have questioned them, as they appear to be seriously flawed in a number of ways (See RealityTest's explication of this situation here, in its Controversial Histories section, which includes links to Gerald Shea's Memo to the 9/11 Commission and Christopher Ketcham's CounterPunch article on the same subject.)

September 11, 2001, was also the second day of John O'Neill's new job as chief of security at The World Trade Center. O'Neill, a recently retired FBI man and the bureau's Al Queda expert, died that day, doing his job.

Thinking the deceased O'Neill, possessing the necessary skills and desire, might be the very best spook to ask about the events of 9/11, RealityTest found a talented amateur medium willing to attempt to reach O'Neill and convey his thoughts.

Did the medium succeed? No one can yet determine this, as what O'Neill had to say -- which follows -- has yet to be verified. Certainly many accept the official explanations, despite pecularities and anomalies in those explanations, despite the comments made by the co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission after the commission concluded its work, and despite the U.S. administration's destruction of its own credibility after 9/11, during the run-up to the invasion of Iraq. Those who accept the official explanations tend to deride anyone who raises the possibility of alternative explanations, while large media corporations invariably portray alternative explanations and their proponents in a negative light.

For such people the very idea of a dead FBI man conveying the essence of his own post-death investigation is not likely to be taken at all seriously; nevertheless, RealityTest offers what it has obtained below, believing that the events will either be forever shrouded in mystery or, possibly, eventually illuminated by as yet unknown latter-day Woodwards and Bernsteins (should the official explanations turn out to be truly as flawed as many suspect). If so, maybe John O'Neill's brief account will serve as a source of inspiration.

Only documented evidence and/or corroborated testimony will resolve the issue (this is so very difficult to obtain, apparently, owing to the destruction of physical evidence, the classification of endless documents, and other factors). In the meantime, please feel free to treat the following strictly as a work of imagination -- a kind of creative fiction -- or, instead, as the genuine afterdeath testimony of an FBI man, translated as well as possible by an amateur medium. You might also choose to wait, and see what the passage of time reveals.

RealityTest: John O'Neill, will you talk about the attacks on 9/11?

John: Yes. I'll talk to you.

RealityTest: Have you learned more about the attacks since you died in the World Trade Center?

John: Yes. I have. It is in my nature to want to understand the complete situation. A bit of "unfinished business" you might say.

RealityTest: What do you remember of that day?

John: I arrived early at work. I had just started my new job and was anxious to get things underway. I entered the building and took the elevator to a temporary office. Work was underway on a permanent office for me and my staff. The permanent office was to be on a lower level, allowing us quick access to any of the buildings within the complex. The new office was to be somewhat of a bunker, quite protected from ordinary bomb attacks.

When the jet collided with my building, I was suddenly shaken as if there were an earthquake. I heard the impact and did not realize at once what had happened. My temporary office was below the floor of the impact. I looked out of the window, which had been broken by the impact. I saw smoke, dust, papers flying and heard screaming. I immediately suspected a bomb, so I went to the stairs and went down to the ground floor. There were many others in the stairwell and some were hysterical, while others were calm and methodically walking down.

At one point, I heard an all clear, but I kept walking downward. It was my job to gather information and determine the cause and extent of damage. At this point, I did not realize that a jet liner had impacted the building. My first thoughts were of explosives.

When I reached the ground floor and exited the building, I saw a second plane rapidly approaching the intact tower. At that moment, I realized that we were under sustained attack and that the impact in my building had been another airplane.

After a quick consultation with a guard who had witnessed the first attack, I moved away from the building far enough that I could see the damage. I went back inside and took the stairs to my office in an attempt to gather important papers that I would need for further investigation. These included detailed maps of the complex showing hidden passageways which were used only by security personnel. These passageways were not doors marked "no admittance" but rather concealed panels which appeared to be plain walls. They were known only to the architect, to some construction workers, and to a select corps of security personnel. Since I was new at the job, I needed the maps. I suspected that terrorists had knowledge of them, and might be concealing themselves within the passageways.

I had reached my office and was searching for the papers when an enormous rumbling began and the first building collapsed. The second collapse followed shortly.

For a time, I thought I was trapped on a stairway with a number of others. I felt no pain, and felt myself moving without effort. It was only after some time that I realized that there was no stairway left, yet there I was---hanging in mid-air so to speak. I thought I was hallucinating, and wondered if I had been injured or if some sort of mind-altering gas had been released. The others, like me, seemed confused and disoriented. We remained in this state for an indeterminate period of time. None of us in pain. All of us confused.

At that point I became aware of an impulse to move. I thought of my office, and with a quick uplift I was there. My office appeared as I had left it. Only gradually did I realize that my office was glowing with a bright yet indirect light that I could not account for.

Then I began to move very quickly and arrived here, to what I know to be home.

RealityTest: When you arrived "home" did you continue to learn about what had happened that day?

John: Not at first. No. But later, I found that I could not focus on other matters until I had satisfied my curiosity about the event.

RealityTest: In what manner did you satisfy your curiosity?

John: Through direct contact, telepathically.

RealityTest: Whom did you contact?

John: I directed my thoughts to the men who were flying the planes. I questioned them. They believed that I was an agent of Allah speaking to them, and so they told me of many things. They were quite proud of their accomplishments.

RealityTest: Did you contact others?

John: Eventually, I contacted many others. Osama bin Laden knew only sketchy details about the planned attacks. He gave money to the effort, but left the specifics to others. There were also other nationals involved, including Americans.

RealityTest: In a nutshell, what did you learn?

John: I learned that there are traitors in my country. I learned CIA knew in advance of this plan and had alerted high officials in our government. It was decided by various people within the administration and the Pentagon to allow this plan to be carried out as it would offer an opportunity for control of Middle Eastern oil and would be an opportunity for world domination.

Instead of thwarting the plan to attack, these people decided to aid and abet the effort in order to be sure that it succeeded. Since it was known that the twin towers were the targets, demolition explosives were implanted into the structures so as to destroy the buildings, and thereby destroy any evidence of the explosives themselves.

RealityTest: Were there other involvements by these traitors?

John: Yes, of course. The facts were altered heavily, and a complicated coverup was in place at the time of the incident. The plan was based on the hope and belief that the attacks would take place as scheduled. They were corroborated by various surveillance films, still shots, phone taps, and the like.

RealityTest: Will you reveal the names of the traitors involved?

John: No. It is not my desire to exact revenge. It would have been my nature in the life just lived, but not now. I will say this one thing: The president was not directly involved, nor did he have prior knowledge of the attacks.

RealityTest: Do you have anything further to say?

John: Not at this time.

RealityTest: Thank you.

John: You are welcome.

JustBe

Postby JustBe » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:59 am

I am surprised..about answer of channelings. They talk about 'planes'.

Especially after seeing this video (2 minutes), I thought for a week there were no planes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Dl5jIdtdk

Edit: Above video isn't so clear after I saw other videos of same event. I changed my mind. I think the videos that are made *are* real. Especially because I belief a witness (also Bashar fan) from New York who I had direct contact with and mentioned he knows several people who have seen planes.

hangman

Postby hangman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm

I would like to add another monkey to the old saying : "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" .. this monkey has a computer and he says "research no evil"

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Yes! Well done, bravo .... maybe we could add a 5th monkey - "speak no ill of the mass media and Stephen Hawkings"? .... ;) ;) :D

OMS

Return to “Bashar's channelings”