Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

basharelan3937
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by basharelan3937 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm

If you perceive that I'm incorrect then it's your truth and you should go along with it, for that it would only lead you to where you need to go. Remember, it's you who is labeling things, not the other way around as you may seem to think.

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:46 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm
If you perceive that I'm incorrect then it's your truth and you should go along with it, for that it would only lead you to where you need to go. Remember, it's you who is labeling things, not the other way around as you may seem to think.
You are the One that lied. I posted your actual lie, then your own admission of it, You have refused to acknowledge what you have done. You are the Labeling Things...And doing doublespeak to rationalize your claims of 'how you just know better' than me is just you sayin' its utter amazment; since you just giving a counter arguments of Children say..."because I say-so".

basharelan3937
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 am

You seem to be holding a lot of victim mentality as I can see from your low vibration post. You feel inferior of political opinion, you feel inferior of me. You look down on children as if they're worse than you. I suggest you pay more attention to Bashar's teaching as he is here to help people like yourself raise their vibration.

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 am
You seem to be holding a lot of victim mentality as I can see from your low vibration post. You feel inferior of political opinion, you feel inferior of me. You look down on children as if they're worse than you. I suggest you pay more attention to Bashar's teaching as he is here to help people like yourself raise their vibration.
Go look at this
diagram.jpg
diagram.jpg (53.59 KiB) Viewed 695 times
You exhibit all the qualities of the Neg Ego Structure, as pictured. And Remember Judgement you 'give' to me is really your self reflection of your state of being.

"You seem to be holding a lot of victim mentality as I can see from your low vibration post. You feel inferior of political opinion, you feel inferior of me. You look down on children as if they're worse than you. I suggest you pay more attention to Bashar's teaching as he is here to help people like yourself raise their vibration."

as you have posts in this thread.

basharelan3937
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:32 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 am
You seem to be holding a lot of victim mentality as I can see from your low vibration post. You feel inferior of political opinion, you feel inferior of me. You look down on children as if they're worse than you. I suggest you pay more attention to Bashar's teaching as he is here to help people like yourself raise their vibration.
Go look at this

diagram.jpg

You exhibit all the qualities of the Neg Ego Structure, as pictured. And Remember Judgement you 'give' to me is really your self reflection of your state of being.

"You seem to be holding a lot of victim mentality as I can see from your low vibration post. You feel inferior of political opinion, you feel inferior of me. You look down on children as if they're worse than you. I suggest you pay more attention to Bashar's teaching as he is here to help people like yourself raise their vibration."

as you have posts in this thread.
saving diagrams is of no use if you can't even apply it to yourself and look down on everyone who has different vibration. Applying them on yourself will do magic as that's whole point of that data. good luck.

bshr101
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by bshr101 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Negative discussions are not high vibration :lol:

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:18 am

saving diagrams is of no use if you can't even apply it to yourself and look down on everyone who has different vibration. Applying them on yourself will do magic as that's whole point of that data. good luck.

Again its not about me, its all about You and what you wrote, posted and commented on. You cannot 'look down on everyone who has different vibrations,............This is not possible, as you occupy vibrations/patterns/energy per frame of reality (there is no locational point of looking down). If you actually occupied a different vibrations as you have claimed...numerous times; you would not remember that pattern/energy/vibration state of that different vibration state. it would not exist in your bubble reality (you would not know it, or percieve it at all that different vibrational state at all ,because it doesn't exist for you). Because you in fact remember, see, feel, percieve those things in your state, you have kept in memory of those things (this is only possible by creating a type of memory tapeworm of information with those vibrational states) you are creating memory all the time. you are not as you claim vibrating above me and below me. If you did you would have confusion and would ask 'what are you talking about?' you would not remember things or know things in different vibrational states.

that Neg Ego Pic, shows numerous things that you have done to me:

1. Rejection: You have rejected all information that is presented to you; that shows what you wrote and you then reject what you wrote

2. Justification:

I know exactly what I did in my reality but I get how that could be perceived differently in your reality. You will have to raise your vibration to higher frequency to perceive what I just said. no hurries though. You are using Self-Justification to Justify the fact that you lied in your statement

1. You die.
2. really? not really. You can sit here and think about future. so everything is not now.
3. not true. there are your neighbors and all other beings around you.
4. not true. I tried my best to get a job but didn't get it.
5. First four laws change just like everything else.

to sum it all: nothing is permanent is what he is saying. :geek:

These are the things you wrote and commented upon. You justified your own lies with this statement

I actually don't believe any of that but my reply was based on people who had different vibration and as you can see what Bashar says can be perceived differently from one individual to next. that's the limitation of physical dimension.

no, I have an ability to vibrate at different frequencies by will.

These are self-justification comments you are creatiing using Justification of your actions

Project:

I know exactly what I did in my reality but I get how that could be perceived differently in your reality. You will have to raise your vibration to higher frequency to perceive what I just said. no hurries though.

If you perceive that I'm incorrect then it's your truth and you should go along with it, for that it would only lead you to where you need to go. Remember, it's you who is labeling things, not the other way around as you may seem to think.

You seem to be holding a lot of victim mentality as I can see from your low vibration post. You feel inferior of political opinion, you feel inferior of me. You look down on children as if they're worse than you. I suggest you pay more attention to Bashar's teaching as he is here to help people like yourself raise their vibration.

saving diagrams is of no use if you can't even apply it to yourself and look down on everyone who has different vibration. Applying them on yourself will do magic as that's whole point of that data. good luck.

Projection or Projectionism is projecting what you believe about yourself upon other people (they have this issue) when in fact you are the orginator and creator of those states.

Those are just the two examples of the qualities you have posted here, the others Rationalize, Reward are also present. I return comments here to illustrate to others in this forum, to demonstrate to others in this forum how the Neg Ego reacts to my comments.

OgBashar
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:15 am

Why? What wil it prove to you? The only lie is the one you tell to yourself.

What is that lie? Where is it?

So how do you know that you exist? You do NOT!

It is only by your insistence that you are here. That you struggle and strive against the truth that you are the great nothing, the non existence that by its very nature, MUST EXIST! and so you do....Exist.

I would like to apologize for the fact of my existence. Because I didn’t always make the ‘right’ decision, because I didn’t know better. We are here now. WE KNOW NOW!

STOP! There is wisdom in all things. FIND IT!

Or not, it’s up to you.

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:13 am

OgBashar wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:15 am
Why? What wil it prove to you? The only lie is the one you tell to yourself.

What is that lie? Where is it?

So how do you know that you exist? You do NOT!

It is only by your insistence that you are here. That you struggle and strive against the truth that you are the great nothing, the non existence that by its very nature, MUST EXIST! and so you do....Exist.

I would like to apologize for the fact of my existence. Because I didn’t always make the ‘right’ decision, because I didn’t know better. We are here now. WE KNOW NOW!

STOP! There is wisdom in all things. FIND IT!

Or not, it’s up to you.
your statements make no sense, they lack context to what your saying. However, you wrote enough of this statement

"It is only by your insistence that you are here. That you struggle and strive against the truth that you are the great nothing, the non existence that by its very nature, MUST EXIST! and so you do....Exist."

Bashar has said that there exists a universe where 'The One' exist in a non reflected universe, that "The One" has no knowledge that it exists. There is no relfection of itself. You exist as a reflection of yourself, that is the only way you can know yourself. Which illustrates that your statement is incorrect. You cannot conceive of 'Non Existance itself' it is not 'Nothing' Bashar has defined the un-reflected universe that exists as having no consciecness at all. I suspect that is the 'nothing' boundary between non-existance and 'all that is' the multi=universe which we reside in as a reflection of all that is.

OgBashar
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Right on. Who/what creates the reflection? It is you but it is not you. Everything you experience is simply another aspect of yourself. You can experience non existence in a finite sense, but you can not, not exist. There are no constraints within nothingness, it is the source of everything, of all possibility, of all knowledge and wisdom of the self.

bshr101
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by bshr101 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Anybody else see the irony in this thread? Nitpicking and pointing fingers, while talking about unity and vibration

OgBashar
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 pm

bshr101 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm
Anybody else see the irony in this thread? Nitpicking and pointing fingers, while talking about unity and vibration
Yes, I think that the ego in its attempt to define ourselves as the individual that we believe we are, sometimes causes us to see things in others that doesn’t necessarily exist the way we are perceiving it. It is a curious circumstance of our created separateness.

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am

OgBashar wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:00 pm
Right on. Who/what creates the reflection? It is you but it is not you. Everything you experience is simply another aspect of yourself. You can experience non existence in a finite sense, but you can not, not exist. There are no constraints within nothingness, it is the source of everything, of all possibility, of all knowledge and wisdom of the self.
No, you are rewriting the concepts to fit your narrative

Right on. What is Right On?

Who/what creates the reflection? It is you but it is not you.

No, Its "This and That" you keep insisting its a "this or that" concept.
'
Everything you experience is simply another aspect of yourself. You can experience non existence in a finite sense, but you can not, not exist.

Bashar has said many times "You cannot experience non-existence'

Bashar has also said "you exist' period.

Bashar has also said "you can only concieve of what already exists'


There are no constraints within nothingness, it is the source of everything, of all possibility, of all knowledge and wisdom of the self.

Not correct, because it has no reflection to know it exists. it cannot be a source of anything.

And you still refuse to acknowledge what I wrote ealier.

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:28 am

bshr101 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm
Anybody else see the irony in this thread? Nitpicking and pointing fingers, while talking about unity and vibration
Correcting Basic Concepts is not 'nit picky' I have never once claimed 'Unity" ....Vibration all the time

It is a dis-service to not point out basic mistakes in the 5 basic concepts.

least used phrase in this forum? "I didn't know that'

most used concept in this forum "I have a question...(secretly to self..but I know your answer is not right...because its not what I am looking for')

I think the reason why Bashar does 'pick a bone' about Charging for Channelled Info, its be-cause when you buy something w money; you assign a Value W Money to what is recieved. When its given for free (as in this forum) there is no Value W Money attachment, not even thanks.

I never talk about Unity, If there was a Identical Clone of me (creating the Ultimate Unity...Would I say Hey..How you Doin'? or Would I say...Get the F-word Out?

OgBashar
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:06 am

Right on. What is Right On?
I agree with you, though I am perhaps sloppy in expressing it.
No, Its "This and That" you keep insisting its a "this or that" concept.
Good point. There is only the illusion of separateness.
Bashar has said many times "You cannot experience non-existence'
True. What I meant to say is that you can have an experience of unconsciousness, but such an experience is only a temporary illusion of non existence. True non existence is impossible because ‘we exist’.
Not correct, because it has no reflection to know it exists. it cannot be a source of anything.
There is ‘The One’ which has no experience of itself, no outward reflection because there is no ‘Outside’ of The One, outside of the one doesn’t exist, you could say that outside of ‘the one’ is non existence . “All that is” can know itself as all that is because it can look outward to ‘the one’ and experience itself by observing what it is not, an ‘other’ but there is no separation it is all one thing we are talking about, ‘the one’ and ‘all that is are both parts of the same system, it’s all one thing. This ‘looking outward’ would appear as nothingness, no experience, no consciousness since all those things are contained within ‘all that is’ and don’t exist outside of it. It could also be perceived as infinite potential of experience and awareness and consciousness which is exactly what ‘all that is’ is. So I’d say that ‘the one’ is the ultimate ‘source’ of all existence even if it cannot experience itself. I was incomplete and inaccurate in my statement of ‘nothingness’ as source.
And you still refuse to acknowledge what I wrote ealier.
I am not aware of what you wish me to acknowledge perhaps if you state it again?

Thank you for helping me to clarify my thoughts. :)

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:06 am

OgBashar wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:06 am
Right on. What is Right On?
I agree with you, though I am perhaps sloppy in expressing it.
No, Its "This and That" you keep insisting its a "this or that" concept.
Good point. There is only the illusion of separateness.
Bashar has said many times "You cannot experience non-existence'
True. What I meant to say is that you can have an experience of unconsciousness, but such an experience is only a temporary illusion of non existence. True non existence is impossible because ‘we exist’.
Not correct, because it has no reflection to know it exists. it cannot be a source of anything.
There is ‘The One’ which has no experience of itself, no outward reflection because there is no ‘Outside’ of The One, outside of the one doesn’t exist, you could say that outside of ‘the one’ is non existence . “All that is” can know itself as all that is because it can look outward to ‘the one’ and experience itself by observing what it is not, an ‘other’ but there is no separation it is all one thing we are talking about, ‘the one’ and ‘all that is are both parts of the same system, it’s all one thing. This ‘looking outward’ would appear as nothingness, no experience, no consciousness since all those things are contained within ‘all that is’ and don’t exist outside of it. It could also be perceived as infinite potential of experience and awareness and consciousness which is exactly what ‘all that is’ is. So I’d say that ‘the one’ is the ultimate ‘source’ of all existence even if it cannot experience itself. I was incomplete and inaccurate in my statement of ‘nothingness’ as source.
And you still refuse to acknowledge what I wrote ealier.
I am not aware of what you wish me to acknowledge perhaps if you state it again?

Thank you for helping me to clarify my thoughts. :)
Look Up "The Structure Of Existence" Bashar Channelling. You will see how Bashar explains the critical difference of the actual 'non-reflected' The One, is seperated from "All That Is" I paraphrase Bashar Info about 90%, it cannot be 100% info because of copyright info.

multidmensional universes are seperated.

OgBashar
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:10 am

Look Up "The Structure Of Existence" Bashar Channelling. You will see how Bashar explains the critical difference of the actual 'non-reflected' The One, is seperated from "All That Is" I paraphrase Bashar Info about 90%, it cannot be 100% info because of copyright info.

multidmensional universes are seperated.
I just watched it again. One of the first things he says is that all existence is one unbroken thing(no separation). He says there is a ‘version’ of existence he calls ‘the one’ and a ‘version’ of existence called ‘all that is’. Perhaps I have misinterpreted the ‘geometry’ involved. I have been looking at it as subset and superset(which I think is the basic structure within all that is) but maybe ‘the one’ and ‘all that is’ exist in more of a ‘polarity’ configuration in relation to one another, like the poles of a magnet. Interesting. I will meditate on this further. Thanks. :)

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Non-Existance.....> (The One) non-reflected Universe ....> (All that Is) reflected Universe ....> You Exist In.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bashar has said Non-Existance Is Full...You cannot concieve of Non-Existance "because you cannot project your Consciousness into it...no space"

Bashar (The One) has no awareness of itself. I think Nothing exists There "because this boundary has no reflection...no awareness can occur in that space. you wont know you are there.

Bashar (All that Is) is ((Self Aware <......> Consciousness)) Both exist as reflections of each other.

This is why you exist all the time. They are like Realms of Reality.

The real issue is that 3d+t is mostly non-multidimensional space; the 6 crossing particle space is multidimensional as well as 8 crossing particle space is multidimensional space. the geometries are different. so the reflections are different properties.

OgBashar
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:09 pm

The real issue is that 3d+t is mostly non-multidimensional space; the 6 crossing particle space is multidimensional as well as 8 crossing particle space is multidimensional space. the geometries are different. so the reflections are different properties.
I’m not sure I understand this statement. Can you elaborate?

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:24 pm

different crossing particles 1 through 10 crossing particles (see prime radiant) create different types of reflections, different ((Self Aware <......> Consciousness)) different types of space/time.

each quark in our realitu has the prime radiant crossing itself 7 times, creating the different quark masses and geometery and density. creates a ((Self Aware <......> Consciousness)) for that 7 crossing density. 3 quarks at 120 degrees (to each other) create andcompletes an circle, the proton.

6 crossing density (dark energy) its 4 (type of quarks) at 90 degress (to each other) create andcompletes an circle, the (dark energy) proton. however ins5ead of 90 degree reflections....its a 360 reflection. its a circle which because of the translation or projection of multi-d to linear d (our space our perception sees it as a sphere or orbs (as they are called)

because 3d thinking is primary mode of thinking, people project that the rest of reality thinks in a extrapolation of same pattern.

3rd density is prime radiant crossing itself 7 times or (3d space +t)

gotta go. latet

Post Reply