Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

TheInventor

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 am

You clearly missed the point. Do you even read comments left by Wilburn? Read Them, they are snarky, shallow and flippant. With no reguards to his own comments to others; and they are of the same quality as the stool left in the toilet, those comments he leaves are excreted, oxidized matter that give great relief to the person excreting it, and it smells to the person its being dropped to. In Fact its the perfect metaphor for his comments.

And you clearly missed the point as well as wilburn missed the point about

PianoMastR64 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:30 pm I'm wrong. You win.

Its this, when a person refused to admit eror or mistake, and you are in a debate with them. If they do apologize in this manner "I;m Wrong" They are not apologizing at all, becuase they are actually not defining the apologization at all (and because it is actually not defined, they do not acually admit that there was a error ((remember there is no context to the actual apology, its undefined (((on purpose))) in order not to admit this mistake)) it is a very insincere apology) you missed that because you are assuming they aplogized in context to the thread, wilburn also assumed the apology is in context to the thread. It is not because there is no context, and the way its done is simply say a 2 1/2 word comment "I'm Wrong" it avoids admitting context and that is intentional and insincere.

This is why Parents, when they are scolding a child, and the child admits they are wrong, the parent knows that unless the child completely admits fault, the parent says 'what are you sorry about?' and get the context of the apology or teaching moment.

that is just a illustration of why a person will also insist on context to the 'I'm wrong" in order to admit error.

I dont parent in the thread, and I am not a nice person. nice people use manipulation of kindness to enable what they want. its a guise; I am very straight forward and to the point. dropped or not.

Oh, I forgot....the other insincere apology is the exaggerated apology; where its so over-blown, over the top; its also done as a method of overstatement's that its really not one at all. A real apology is one thats relative to its need. to its balanced expression. One that is believeable. Does that help?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:37 pm

What have you invented? We’re trying to get rid of our negative egos. You are very insightful, and very needy. Thank you for being a perfect reflection of what we don’t prefer. I feel your pain. I love you unconditionally. :)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 am

I was like totally paying attention until recently when he decided to show off and be a smart ass and treat people like crap.

I dont give out crap, I will give back and reflect what is given to me. you have ignored what was commented by wilburn, and what comments he is given to others, I have posted them in this thread.

Give it a rest, Inventor, no one cares a shite about your personal forum quarrels.

is just the most current one, tell me I am incorrect about his insincere comments and that they are in fact "shittetty".

"I was like totally paying attention until recently when he decided to show off and be a smart ass and treat people like crap. "

You were not paying attention to what I wrote which included this "And just to let you know, I will ask Bashar to get a exact answer to the question, as no one has got that specific about the laws, I get that specific about laws, physical universe and the like. the 100% correct answer is asking directly to Basher that question in the theard about how the 5th law works in relation to the other 4 laws. And at this point in the thread that is the only metric I will use."

You "OgBashar" and "PianoMastR64" ignored that comment, and You OgBashar have missed the real point, PianoMastR64 did not give a sincere "I was wrong" when people do that and 'when they get called out on how their insincereity really was, they get angry and pile on thier nonsense. and Sincere Person would have said "I sorry you didn't understand that, here is what I want to say fully' and gives a better apology and a full apology.

Personallyt, I have never asked for a apology nor consider me winning a argument, and the actual 100% and I mean 100% answer will be from Bashar. And I will get a private session and ask that question about this debate on this thread.

What have you invented? We’re trying to get rid of our negative egos. You are very insightful, and very needy. Thank you for being a perfect reflection of what we don’t prefer. I feel your pain. I love you unconditionally. :)

You cannot get rid of your negative ego's period, you can only transform them, by creating rejection you actually place energy into the negative structure and resonance.....you cannot 'get rid of our negative ego's They Exist, and always will exist, however you can reduce the influence adn energy of the 'negative ego's' . it is only through self transformation. I have no pain that you feel, and 'needs' hardly.

Do some homeword and get a copy of 'Mechanics of Channelling' Handout, it show the Bias state of a person, and in fact there is a auric pic of my bias point, its quite neutral; and you only get that state by transforming your negative ego's to a neutral state. here is the pic again

well I can only place a partial handout of the Handout, you can find the rest on the internet.
Last edited by TheInventor on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks inventor. I don’t see a problem with the way the laws are stated but I can understand how it could be misinterpreted. Im looking foreword to hearing Bashar’s point of view on it. Effective communication is often difficult. My perception was that you are “rubbing their noses in it”, so to speak, out of spite. I apologize if I have misinterpreted your meaning or intent.

I appreciate your perspectives and find them interesting. :)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:39 pm

thanks, in fact that auric pic is the Worlds First PIc of Human Conscience Fields. I got rejected by Guiness Book of World Records; that was because I need to do a regular study a scientific double blind study of the method of using those crystals and auric camera to illustrate the pic. Once some day I get the money from other inventions, then I will do the study to illustrate those fields. it was very cool and unexpected. and its is actually the best evidence of Bashar, (meaning the channelled info has a direct confirmation with actual physical evidence) as the Channeller lives in CA and I live in NV. I have the original polaroid tacked to the wall where I live.

enjoy.

snape

Post by snape » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:00 pm

its funny you guys, your only problem is if the 5th law contradicts the other laws, as if you have answered all the other basic questions concerning bashar/abraham hicks/new age/metaphysical concepts such us this https://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1846, i didn't see any sufficient response there,but maybe you are not excited enough...but i know the problem is if the 5th law is well put enough not to contradict the other laws. :lol: :lol:

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:06 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 am
in fact there is a auric pic of my bias point, its quite neutral; and you only get that state by transforming your negative ego's to a neutral state. here is the pic again

auric hat.jpg
There's your problem. You're an over-consuming Florida Gators fan. No wonder English is your second language. I played at Tennessee and we kicked Gator pooney with regularity.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:55 am

wilburn wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:06 pm
TheInventor wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:41 am
in fact there is a auric pic of my bias point, its quite neutral; and you only get that state by transforming your negative ego's to a neutral state. here is the pic again

auric hat.jpg
There's your problem. You're an over-consuming Florida Gators fan. No wonder English is your second language. I played at Tennessee and we kicked Gator pooney with regularity.
Now I understand your comments more fully; You having Traumatic Brain Injury and all.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 am

snape wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:00 pm
its funny you guys, your only problem is if the 5th law contradicts the other laws, as if you have answered all the other basic questions concerning bashar/abraham hicks/new age/metaphysical concepts such us this https://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1846, i didn't see any sufficient response there,but maybe you are not excited enough...but i know the problem is if the 5th law is well put enough not to contradict the other laws. :lol: :lol:
You really missed the whole point of the thread then, if your basic assumptions and usage of the 5 laws are incorrect, then you are going to have problems creating what you want. 'I didn't see any sufficient response there, but...." statement. Okay state what your sufficient response would be?

snape

Post by snape » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:25 am

TheInventor wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:00 am
snape wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:00 pm
You really missed the whole point of the thread then, if your basic assumptions and usage of the 5 laws are incorrect, then you are going to have problems creating what you want. 'I didn't see any sufficient response there, but...." statement. Okay state what your sufficient response would be?
i didnt say they are incorrect but that doesn't answer anything. what about the others, the versions of them and the 'real them' and i know, all versions exist and are real but still a person experiences just one version each moment. how then the other can be called real, i suppose its different when two 'real' versions talk with each other and different when a real version talks with a version which is not being experienced that moment by the real personality...and then i asked you about intuition, why does this even exist? if ALL realities exist at the same time and you don't create there is no need for path of least resistance..(i had pmed you about the topic of intuition, it was not asked on that thread)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:40 am

9_levels_of_consciousness_Bashar.jpg
9_levels_of_consciousness_Bashar.jpg (103.16 KiB) Viewed 592 times
There is a channelling called 9 levels of consciousness, and someone actually created this chart.

Because this person created a chart is not copyright infringement. only direct quotes or videos are copyrighted info. this is no protected by Bashar Communications. I bring this up because of the 100 word limit and such.

you can see thought is the last means of consciousness. intuition is faster and in fact is prior to thought.

The answer about other people being real is about virtual reality and your reality. the physics is this, you impose your time/space on existing virtual time/space. that layering creates the reality you see, think and the like, the virtual reality that you have not imposed your time/space upon, does not exist in your reality. they exist (but you will not percieve it) Memory is you creating a tapeworm of space/time through multiple parallel realities, and your memory will change because you keep changing that tapeworm path of space/time.

as a very intuitive person, its actually a challenge not to rewrite your intution thoughts into your own BS. They used to train people how to use intutive thougths as a mental discipline, that was pre ice age stuff; but actual training of that manner is just not done today.

snape

Post by snape » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am

thanks for your answer, ok my english is not good (its not my first language) but i will try for the last time to tell you what i mean.

you shift through parallel realities each moment and you shift to a different version of you each moment(lets call this version the real version because that is the one you experiencing) there are infinite versions of you right? how do i know now if i talk to that real you or some other out of the infinite version of 'you' that exist which you don't experience as person?

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:32 pm

snape wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am
thanks for your answer, ok my english is not good (its not my first language) but i will try for the last time to tell you what i mean.

you shift through parallel realities each moment and you shift to a different version of you each moment(lets call this version the real version because that is the one you experiencing) there are infinite versions of you right? how do i know now if i talk to that real you or some other out of the infinite version of 'you' that exist which you don't experience as person?
how do i know now if i talk to that real you or some other out of the infinite version of 'you' that exist which you don't experience as person?

The answer to that is that the premise is not correct. It assumes that you is a constant, and you actually are not a constant as well. What I mean is that 'at this level of 'pickyness' 'OCD of exactness of nature' you are in a constant change of changing you. its a Paradox of Existance, you are still you, you are constantly changing you. you remember who you are. you experience other versions of you all the time. There are infinte versions of you all the time, at once.

Your answer to the question 'How do I know?' is that you dont experience all versions of me, as they exist in infinte variations in infinte universes; you will experience versions of me that match in resonance,frequency,patterns of thought, that match yours in the reflective mirror. As you know yourself as Whom you are, there are infinte variations of You that exist, that YOU dont know at all.

This is how the MultiVerse works, infinte universes of you, infinte versions of you, infinite expression of your soul; experiencing all versions of you, all at once, all taking forever at once.

One of the best quotes in Conversations With God, which books 1,2,3 are great; rest suck in my unhumble opinion. Neale asks about what do you do as a Soul? when your not incarnating on earth? God said, you incarnate all the tinme, because there is nothing else to do. In other words Heaven is Boring, so you transistion to earth to do something. I am coming from memory, so dont quote me, but I never forgot the premise 'there is nothing else to do" so you play the game. answer. its in one of his book, but by now 4/5 of his books are just Neale Walshe giving his own opnion. Ick..Ick Eww.

snape

Post by snape » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:48 am

You cannot experience all the versions of you because they are infinite. The lifetime as a specific person is not infinite. So you experience some of them which we can call them as real.

snape

Post by snape » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 am

So there are some real versions of theInventor,not every version is experienced by theinventor, i dont know if i talk to a real one.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:11 am

snape wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:53 am
So there are some real versions of theInventor,not every version is experienced by theinventor, i dont know if i talk to a real one.
"Real" is the one you experience with. all versions of "TheInventor" are Real, Revelant is a different Matter...really different Matter.

snape

Post by snape » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 am

If they are not connected-experienced by a consciousness its,impossible to call them real and then there is no difference between existence and non existense

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:43 am

snape wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:25 am
If they are not connected-experienced by a consciousness its,impossible to call them real and then there is no difference between existence and non existense
You dont understand Multidemensions; all that is...is that. review the 5 laws posted in this thread.
the difference between existance and non existanse is you being in it. read the chart

snape

Post by snape » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:37 am

The chart and the law do not answer these, se my post above, cannot be more precise, a version with or without consciousness is not the same and the consciousness is at one version each moment even if it changes next moment

snape

Post by snape » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 am

Otherwise you would have infinite legs and infinite hands EACH moment as an experience,you change but each moment you have the experience of two legs, you get it?