Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:29 am

People keep forgetting thatt there are infinite static patterned universes, and cannot change. the 5th law is your perspective changing through those static universes.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Rokazulu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:19 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:
As long as this is understood, I can move on to the central problem with this. Since these are the Laws of Creation which are the core underpinnings of the structure of everything, and "everything changes" is one of them, then the Laws themselves are subject to change. That's why it makes sense to clarify in some way, as one of the Laws, that they in fact can't change. This is what the 5th Law guarantees. But there's nothing protecting the 5th Law from changing into any other Law that can be conceived of:
Hold on a tick.

The first four laws imply the 5th law. The 5th law implies the first four.
So that the first four laws protect the 5th law, and the 5th law protects the first four.

Since the first four laws always exist, so too does the 5th law always have to exist. It can't do anything else but exist.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

PeechyGurl
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:37 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PeechyGurl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Rokazulu wrote: Hold on a tick.

The first four laws imply the 5th law. The 5th law implies the first four.
So that the first four laws protect the 5th law, and the 5th law protects the first four.

Since the first four laws always exist, so too does the 5th law always have to exist. It can't do anything else but exist.
Thank god someone put a simplified spin on this mind game!

Clear. Concise. Accurate.

Rokazulu! You really have a beautiful mind! :D

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Rokazulu » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:29 am

PianoMastR64 wrote: I disagree that the first 4 Laws imply the 5th. Nothing about the first 4 guarantees that everything changes.
Another way at looking at this is that In order to exist there must always be change. Change, therefore, is the only constant.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:35 am

1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is the All and the All is the One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes except for the first four…..

Here are the laws

Its easier to understand multidimensional concepts.

please see vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqeqW3g8N2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o

--------------------------------------

1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.

Remember, your soul is a piece of god or all that is. because this is timeless; this originates outside of space time. remember the infinite particle, or prime radiant exists outside space time. This means there is no change; because time is required to create change.

2. Everything is here and now.

Because the prime radiant exists outside of space/time. it is not subject to change, The Infinite particle interacts with itself to create infinite static universes. this outside boundary is the domain of infinite particle. I suspect this realm is composed of"nothing" Bashar has said "you cannot concieve of nothing, you can only concieve of something that already exists." And because all universes are physically unchanging and static, there is no change. because space/time fabric exists; a conscieness field existed (all that is consciousness created space/time. Call this Time A.

3. The One is the All and the All is the One.

The One is "All That Is" AKA Prime Radiant,AKA Infinite Particle, creates everything; there is "Nothing Else"

4. What you put out is what you get back.

Because you are a piece 8f God or All-that-Is, your consciousness creates its own Space/Time; and translates from a higher dimensional plane, to a lower dimensional plane; it is litteraty a sphere, because the center is you, you see a reflection. What ever Vibration you give off, and because space has infinite speed, a reflection is brought back to you to experience. this will never be any different.

5. 5. Everything changes except for the first four…..

Okay, remember your soul can experience a single static moment its at 1x10-43 sec event., a single perspective: or shift through infinite static universes, as yourconsciousness shifts, a side effect of that shift is the creation of space/time, and time is needed to experience change. this time call Time B, and its superimposed over Time A. You only percieve time B matter particles and universe only then. the Time A is Virtual matter particles; you cannot percieve it yet. Remember Bashar tells that each universe is a seperate frequency and different channel of perception. Your Consciousness is constantly shifting; because (well I believe there is no-thing else to do.

Hope This Helps.

PianoMastR64
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:59 am

Well, this seriously sucks. I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted. I put many hours of thought into that particularly long reply. I really thought I contributed a lot to this community's understanding of this problem. I really felt alive and in the moment writing that up. Now it's gone. I don't know what to make of that. Can I at least have a personal copy of it sent to my email if you even still have it in like a secret record or something? It meant a lot to me.

If you seriously delete my account again and this post without warning... I don't know. My sense of trust will probably be seriously disrupted. That's not how a community treats its members. If I did something wrong you really should just tell me and I can fix it, or fix it yourself.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Rokazulu » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 pm

PianoMastR64 wrote: I really felt alive and in the moment writing that up.
That is good though.

There is no need to believe anything can be lost when one can understand that all things happen for a reason and perhaps this means someone can relive that moment now, though of course, every moment is constantly refreshing means that perhaps you will be able to explain your ideas even better and feel even more alive.

Up to you, I wouldn't want to take away any negative feelings that anyone wishes to hold onto.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

User avatar
Arouet
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Arouet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 pm

PianoMastR64 wrote:Well, this seriously sucks. I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted. I put many hours of thought into that particularly long reply. I really thought I contributed a lot to this community's understanding of this problem. I really felt alive and in the moment writing that up. Now it's gone. I don't know what to make of that. Can I at least have a personal copy of it sent to my email if you even still have it in like a secret record or something? It meant a lot to me.

If you seriously delete my account again and this post without warning... I don't know. My sense of trust will probably be seriously disrupted. That's not how a community treats its members. If I did something wrong you really should just tell me and I can fix it, or fix it yourself.
Ah, the curse of EXPECTATION.
I AM a Precursor!

PianoMastR64
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:22 am

Thanks. Your replies helped. I no longer have any negative feelings. It apparently was just meant to be something that comes and goes. What really mattered was the fun I had in writing it. I guess I don't really care if it stays. It's still a mystery though. If the individual on the power trip responsible for this would be so kind as to explain what where why, that would be absolutely tremendous. If not, I don't really care. Have a nice day.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:50 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:Thanks. I no longer have any negative feelings.
Oh, but I did nothing. You were the one who used your power. And transmuting negative feelings in a single moment is where the real power resides.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 am

I answered and corrected misconceptions posted...The Response = the sound of crickets. I should just collect my given answers and respond w cut/paste. yeah....yeah...I will do that.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 489
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Rokazulu » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:34 am

TheInventor wrote:I answered and corrected misconceptions posted...The Response = the sound of crickets. I should just collect my given answers and respond w cut/paste. yeah....yeah...I will do that.
Well, I'm glad you choose to post out of your excitement considering there are far more lurkers than there are posters.

Knowing all information you share will reach those who it needs to reach regardless of who chooses to respond to it can shift the idea of the sound of crickets into a perfect orchestration of synchronicity.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

TheInventor
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:05 am

No....When my responces are directed at the person being mistaken in the laws concept, this is most likely refusal of my correct responce. and will not comment on their error or acknowledge with even "I didnt know that". i am collecting my responces and use cut/paste responces.

PianoMastR64
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 am

I think Bashar gave the best explanation. I linked to a transcript of someone asking this exact question and Bashar's brilliant response which I believed I unraveled. My best guess is the link to that very relevant, possibly thread-ending answer from the sassanian himself is what brought on the censoring and ban hammer. It's gone now though, so good luck. If you spend enough time googling it, you'll find it. Hint: It's from way back when there were 4 laws of creation.

Ok maybe I'm still a little bitter, but I'm not upset anymore.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:I think Bashar gave the best explanation. I linked to a transcript of someone asking this exact question and Bashar's brilliant response which I believed I unraveled. My best guess is the link to that very relevant, possibly thread-ending answer from the sassanian himself is what brought on the censoring and ban hammer. It's gone now though, so good luck. If you spend enough time googling it, you'll find it. Hint: It's from way back when there were 4 laws of creation.

Ok maybe I'm still a little bitter, but I'm not upset anymore.
Speaking as a moderator, I only delete spam posts. I am sure the same is true of the other mods so this is is some weird glitch.

PeechyGirl experienced something similar but even weirder (shared about it in a PM) and she left the forum because of it. Anyway, sorry it happened to you.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by xplosiw » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:54 pm

PianoMastR64 wrote:Well, this seriously sucks. I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted. I put many hours of thought into that particularly long reply. I really thought I contributed a lot to this community's understanding of this problem. I really felt alive and in the moment writing that up. Now it's gone. I don't know what to make of that. Can I at least have a personal copy of it sent to my email if you even still have it in like a secret record or something? It meant a lot to me.

If you seriously delete my account again and this post without warning... I don't know. My sense of trust will probably be seriously disrupted. That's not how a community treats its members. If I did something wrong you really should just tell me and I can fix it, or fix it yourself.
Don't blame us, moderator logs don't show your posts ever being deleted. Must be a database error of some sort. This issue was present in this thread before as well? Probable starting a new topic would help or this is a widespread issue we just don't notice other than here. I don't know.

PianoMastR64
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:55 am

Ok That makes me feel a lot better. This is the internet after all, so it's not that out of left field to assume a rogue mod/admin who hasn't learned responsibility is drunk on "power". My whole account and all my posts vanished. That's a serious glitch if that's all it was. You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that long response I typed up would you? I'd love to post it here again. There's no way I'm gonna retype it.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:Ok That makes me feel a lot better. This is the internet after all, so it's not that out of left field to assume a rogue mod/admin who hasn't learned responsibility is drunk on "power". My whole account and all my posts vanished. That's a serious glitch if that's all it was. You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that long response I typed up would you? I'd love to post it here again. There's no way I'm gonna retype it.
xplosiw wrote:moderator logs don't show your posts ever being deleted.
So, no...

PianoMastR64
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 am

Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:moderator logs don't show your posts ever being deleted.
So, no...
I smell condescension. How I interpreted that was that the mods can still see me posts. If not I was hoping that maybe their logs include the actual text of the posts. In any case, it makes sense for me to at ask.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1997
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:
Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:moderator logs don't show your posts ever being deleted.
So, no...
I smell condescension. How I interpreted that was that the mods can still see me posts. If not I was hoping that maybe their logs include the actual text of the posts. In any case, it makes sense for me to at ask.
Nope...no record of your post.

Post Reply