Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

openmindedskeptic

Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi guys,

I see a contradiction in the last (5th) law, which states that "Everything changes except the first four laws."

Why is the 5th law not included as an unchangeable law? As presently written, the 5th law states that it itself is included in the "everything changes" category. And if the 5th law can change, that means it could change into the following laws, for example-

a) Everthing changes, including the first four laws.

b) Most things change, but not the first four laws and the eternal forced upgrades of Microsoft software.

c) Everthing changes, except when they don't.

Why doesn't Bashar simply state the the 5th law as "Everything changes, except these five laws"....?

OMS

kings.tse

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Postby kings.tse » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 am

Change is a constant. Change itself can change into non-change, which is the first four laws, so it creates a cycle.
All are natural laws of the universe. It's how the universe/creation functions. They are simple, basic laws. They are the nature and structure of existence. They are also knows as the Five Laws of Existence. They are unchangeable. That's why Bashar calls them laws. These aren't like laws of our physical universe because things like physics or the speed of light might not exist in another dimension/reality/universe or might exist in a different way. The five laws are unchangeable everywhere and every when. The structure of existence never changes, but experience of that structure expands infinitely and forever.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 am

Hi kings.tse, thanks for your response...

You seem to have misunderstood me. You write that "the five laws are unchangeable...", that's exactly what I would have expected Bashar to state, but he doesn't. He states that only the first four laws are unchangeable.

That's what seems contradictory to me. I have no problem with laws being unchangeable, as you seem to think I wrote.

Now, since you agree with me that the fifth law should also be considered as being unchangeable, don't you also find it odd that Bashar would indicate that only the first four laws are unchangeable?

OMS

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:Hi guys,

c) Everthing changes, except when they don't.

Why doesn't Bashar simply state the the 5th law as "Everything changes, except these five laws"....?

OMS

Small correction - Everything changes except the first 4 laws. And I do get what you mean. Change is the only constant can be viewed as being the same as the first 4 laws with the exception that it actually "changes" :) whereas the others are more "fixed" because they represent the structure of reality. You could argue that you can add it in the way you mean it. So take your pick.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:14 pm

The fifth law of describing changes except for other four laws is also unchangeable.They are all at the same level to complete the circuit.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:11 am

The reasoninng of the statement, everything changes, except when they dont relates to time and the multiverse.
1. time/space is created by consciousness;

2. each universe is a static pattern

3. each universe is different; from 1 electron spin difference to entire universe pattern

4. if your consciousness experiences a 1 planck time moment (1x10-43 secc interva)l and only encompassed that moment
entirely, you would experience no change.

5. if your consciousnes shifts between universes, parts of the "new universe would appear changed, other parts of the "new universe" having same partial pattern that matches the "old" universe would not appear changed.

6. example; in this universe "Bearstain Bears" exist, I remember "Bearstein Bears" existing; thats a different pattern. like when The Hitchikers's Guide to Galaxy was 12 episodes on BBC TV, my VHS Tape existed, it disappeared (VHS Tape)and I can only find 6 episodes BBC TV, which really cut out funny stuff. it disappeared when I shifted from being dead (not going to hospital), (and version of me going to hospital).

Bashar conformed my idea of ccreating AI circuit, when I do that, then I will get season 2 of Firefly, and Brimstone.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi Inventor,

Thanks for your reply but you, like others, seem to miss the question I raised. I understand your points about everything changing, but that is not the issue.

My question was, why does Bashar state that the only the first four laws don't change? Why doesn't he say, in the fifth law, that everything changes except "all five of these laws"? It seems to be a contradiction to say that everything changes "except the first four laws"?

Nobody has adressed this question yet.... is it possible that Bashar is not infallible, that he can make mistakes and this was a mistake (gasp)!?

OMS

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:56 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:Hi Inventor,

Thanks for your reply but you, like others, seem to miss the question I raised. I understand your points about everything changing, but that is not the issue.

My question was, why does Bashar state that the only the first four laws don't change? Why doesn't he say, in the fifth law, that everything changes except "all five of these laws"? It seems to be a contradiction to say that everything changes "except the first four laws"?

Nobody has adressed this question yet.... is it possible that Bashar is not infallible, that he can make mistakes and this was a mistake (gasp)!?

OMS

Or perhaps you don't want to see if it is that obvious - everything changes except the first 4 laws means exactly as it sounds... nothing mysterious there. So to conclude - the first 4 laws don't change; the 5th one does. It is as simple as that.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Lol.... hi ingerul9, you don't seem to see the problem you create with your assumption.... if the 5th law can change, as you suggest, then it can change to the these wordings : "Everything changes including the first four laws.. " or "everything changes, including some of the first four laws..."

Do you see the problem? If the fifth law can change, then it can undermine or wipe out the solidity of the first four laws..... lol...

OMS

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 am

1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is the All and the All is the One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes except for the first four…..

Here are the laws

Here I what I wrote

The reasoninng of the statement, everything changes, except when they dont relates to time and the multiverse.

2. each universe is a static pattern

3. each universe is different; from 1 electron spin difference to entire universe pattern

4. if your consciousness experiences a 1 planck time moment (1x10-43 secc interva)l and only encompassed that moment

5. if your consciousnes shifts between universes, parts of the "new universe would appear changed, other parts of the "new universe" having same partial pattern that matches the "old" universe would not appear changed.

6. example; in this universe "Bearstain Bears" exist, I remember "Bearstein Bears" existing; thats a different pattern. like when The Hitchikers's Guide to Galaxy was 12 episodes on BBC TV, my VHS Tape existed, it disappeared (VHS Tape)and I can only find 6 episodes BBC TV, which really cut out funny stuff. it disappeared when I shifted from being dead (not going to hospital), (and version of me going to hospital).

Here is your response
Hi Inventor,

Thanks for your reply but you, like others, seem to miss the question I raised. I understand your points about everything changing, but that is not the issue. My question was, why does Bashar state that the only the first four laws don't change?

Here is your answer

the reason the 1st 4 laws dont change, is because they describe: existtannce, perception, existing in a single moment, single universe, single event. the 5th law describes shifting/jumping from reality to reality (which you actually do at the rate of planck time 1x10-43 times per sec. that is also the number of universes you can experience (however its actually less that that ((because of memory creation and re-creation)) however its reduced to billions of times per sec).

Rick and Morty actully has real science to it. the last episode was about memory and experiencce.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:Lol.... hi ingerul9, you don't seem to see the problem you create with your assumption.... if the 5th law can change, as you suggest, then it can change to the these wordings : "Everything changes including the first four laws.. " or "everything changes, including some of the first four laws..."

Do you see the problem? If the fifth law can change, then it can undermine or wipe out the solidity of the first four laws..... lol...

OMS

You can change the laws however you wish... and I do get what you're saying... but going further with your analogy then I would ask how would the first law change then - from you exist? into what? I expect your reply.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 am

I would ask how would the first law change then - from you exist? into what? I expect your reply.

You expect my reply? You expect satisfaction? Well, then you shall have it, my good man! I am not a craven knave who shirks his responsibilities.

Here is my reply, by Jove -

The first law could chage into something negative that we cannot yet imagine, and because we cannot yet imagine it, I cannot describe it to you. Such is the nature of things yet unknown.

But please note that the first law would not have to change in this scenario..... enough damage and/or confusion could be caused by a change in law two,three and/or four.

The issue, though, is not to speculate as to what changes might occur in laws one through four.... the issue is why law five is not included as being unchangeable. If change is constant and eternal, then law five should have the status as the first four, i.e. it should read "Everything changes, except thesee five laws." Why is law five excluded from the status of "exemption from change"? Either it can change or it can't. If it can't, say so. If it can, then that creates contradiction and destroys the logic of the five laws.

I hope this has given you satisfaction, good Sir. If not, what do you suggest? Pistols at dawn? I am at your disposal, but I hope it shall not need to come to that.

With the greatest esteem and respect, I am, dear Sir, your most obedient and most humble servant.

OMS (I love this forum, so much room for playfulness ;))

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:36 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
I would ask how would the first law change then - from you exist? into what? I expect your reply.

You expect my reply? You expect satisfaction? Well, then you shall have it, my good man! I am not a craven knave who shirks his responsibilities.

Here is my reply, by Jove -

The first law could chage into something negative that we cannot yet imagine, and because we cannot yet imagine it, I cannot describe it to you. Such is the nature of things yet unknown.

OMS (I love this forum, so much room for playfulness ;))

Well then according to your own rules I apply the new first law to yourself :)

The fifth law doesn't change as "the law". That's why they are called the 5 laws of creation. Laws meaning they are valid everywhere. The fifth law is a constant in that is the same everywhere(as a law). What does it actually mean the fifth law, is different and hence your problem.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Nobody understands my question.... I accept full responsibility for having moved into a reality where it is not understood.

Ok, experiment again.... let's see if I can move into a reality where I get a response that makes sense to me....

My question, once more is "Why does the fifth law state that the only the first four laws never change, why does it not state that ALL FIVE laws never change?"

Bashar, you're welcome to reply here too, if you can, via whatever method....

OMS

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:57 pm

He has replied to you telepathically.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:08 pm

You can change the laws however you wish... and I do get what you're saying... but going further with your analogy then I would ask how would the first law change then - from you exist? into what? I expect your reply.[/quote]

You keep forgetting two things, 1. the change (5th law) is the perspective that your soul percieves by shifting from reality too reality, 2. you exist, is the acknowledgement that you are part of the creator, a spark of "all that is" .

I have had actual events that have shown these concepts, 1. paralell realities, an actual shifting of 1 frame of reality to another. 2. complete change in perspective a "4th to 5th" density shift; normally we experience 3rd density (7 crossing realm) That happened due to a higher dimensional consciousness (silvery/brown sphere) slammed into my chest, this shifted me to a place where I actully forgot myself as john, no linear thought, "is" thought without linear time. That happened when I told God, "You better come up with something good, I don't deserve this", and I heard "turn around" I did and whammo goes this sphere and event.

check out pics I have posted in this forum, its proof of Bashar, in my unhumble opnion.

exilalcode

Postby exilalcode » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm

He has been asked twice this question. I think he has addressed it in "The 5th Law" session from 2013 where he revised the 4 laws into 5. I also see the question Why are there now 5 Laws instead of 4? in Mirror, Mirror where he talks in more detail about this. I'll be letting you discover the answers directly from him, since I'm on the same page that it takes some head scratching to understand this.

PS: no, I'm not Bashar, even though I answered on another thread where you asked another question.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:58 pm

My question, once more is "Why does the fifth law state that the only the first four laws never change, why does it not state that ALL FIVE laws never change?"

Bashar, you're welcome to reply here too, if you can, via whatever method....

1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is the All and the All is the One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes except for the first four…..

----------------------------

The assumption you are having relates to time and space.

Consciousness creates time and space. All that is creates the static side by side seperate and various patterns of each universe. So God or All That Is creates the space/tiime static universe.

Because ... Be-Cause you have Consciousness, your spark of God or Soul also has the innate ability of creation of your space/time reality. It is overlayed to the static universes. What we call virtual Particles are Particles that do not posess your space/time energy imprint, it is outside your bubble of reality. those realities do not exist in your reality.

As your Consciousness creates time/space it brings legitimacy to the matter you know now exist in your Universe.

this creates the percieved change from your peerspective. this is the Mechanism of change, bashar has said numerous times that you shift your perspective between realities.

This gives you the idea of how change is occured. Bashar also says, you can complicate it all you wish.

Oh, spend more time on your logic,reason,facts; have noticed quick answers, which demonstrates not so much effort on your part. Make more effort in your responses to me. If not I will assume your question trolling.

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 pm

He has been asked twice this question. I think he has addressed it in "The 5th Law" session from 2013 where he revised the 4 laws into 5.

Many thanks, Exilacode, I'll download that session and get the answer directly from him. No need to discuss this further.. btw I ain't no "question troll"... :D

OMS

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:11 am

Many thanks, Exilacode, I'll download that session and get the answer directly from him. No need to discuss this further.. btw I ain't no "question troll"... :D

Okay, jusst to remind myself, you argued about the 5 laws, and never saw the Video of Bashar giving the 5 laws. WTF?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”