Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

PianoMastR64
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Alice wrote:Nope...no record of your post.
Darn

ingerul9
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:36 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by ingerul9 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Mandela Effect.

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 pm

[quote="PianoMastR64"]Well, this seriously sucks. I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted. I put many hours of thought into that particularly long reply.

You Joined this Forum

Joined:Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:46 pmLast active:Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 amTotal posts:6 | Search user’s posts
(0.04% of all posts / 1.20 posts per day) Most active forum:Bashar's channelings
(6 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)Most active topic:Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?
(6 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)

----------------------------------------------

I don't recall seeing your user name elsewhere in this forum. This is the only thread you posted on that has your user name.

What else have you posted to?

What you claim "I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted" implies you have posted comments before. Where and When.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://bashar-forum.org/ ...nothing recent.



Found This
http://newdimensionsmediagroup.com/bashar-the-5th-law/

PianoMastR64 on January 23, 2014 at 4:43 pm said

I have a problem with the last law, the law that states “Everything
changes, except for the [previous] laws.” I believe it should instead be
stated “Everything changes, except for the laws of creation.” This is the
reason why: If everything in creation is subject to change, except for the
*previous* laws, then that means the law that states “Everything changes,
except for the [previous] laws.” is subject to change. This means if there
were four laws, the first three cannot change, and the fourth law can
change. If there were five laws, the first four cannot change, and the
fifth law can change. Why is the law that states that “Everything changes
except for the [previous] laws” allowed to change? If the last law is able
to change, then that must mean there is an alternate law that it is allowed
to change into. What *could* it logically change into? Could it change into
a law that states “Nothing changes except for the last law”? The reason it
makes no sense for that law to be allowed to change is because it’s a law.
If a law of creation was allowed to change, it wouldn’t be a law, it would
be a temporary parameter.

For example, the first law simply states “You exist.” In both the 4-law and
5-law configurations there is the law that states “Everything is here and
now.” (In the 4-law config, it’s implied.) If everything is here and now,
including what we perceive to be the future (future falls under the
category of “everything”), and since “You exist.” is present tense, thus
occurring now, then it is logically impossible for “you” to exist in the
present, and to not exist in the future because that would result in “you”
both existing and not existing simultaneously. Therefore, the law “You
Exist.” cannot change, which is why it’s a law.

It’s true that my prior logic depends upon the fact that the law or law
extension “Everything is here and now.” is true. I’m going to assume it’s
true. My point though is that laws cannot change.

I wish someone would bring that up to Bashar to see how he responds.

---------------------------------------------------------

Name is Same....Bashar 5th law Topic debate is Same..........Time Stamp PianoMastR64 on January 23, 2014 at 4:43 pm said.......approaching 4 yeare difference....HUH?

--------------------------------------------------------

Your Misconception is:


What you dont Understand is that the 5th law is about Perspective. How You Percieve Reality is constantly changing.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:40 pm

TheInventor wrote:
You Joined this Forum

Joined:Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:46 pmLast active:Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 amTotal posts:6 | Search user’s posts
(0.04% of all posts / 1.20 posts per day) Most active forum:Bashar's channelings
(6 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)Most active topic:Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?
(6 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)

----------------------------------------------

I don't recall seeing your user name elsewhere in this forum. This is the only thread you posted on that has your user name.

What else have you posted to?

What you claim "I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted" implies you have posted comments before. Where and When.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://bashar-forum.org/ ...nothing recent.



Found This
http://newdimensionsmediagroup.com/bashar-the-5th-law/

PianoMastR64 on January 23, 2014 at 4:43 pm said

I have a problem with the last law, the law that states “Everything
changes, except for the [previous] laws.” I believe it should instead be
stated “Everything changes, except for the laws of creation.” This is the
reason why: If everything in creation is subject to change, except for the
*previous* laws, then that means the law that states “Everything changes,
except for the [previous] laws.” is subject to change. This means if there
were four laws, the first three cannot change, and the fourth law can
change. If there were five laws, the first four cannot change, and the
fifth law can change. Why is the law that states that “Everything changes
except for the [previous] laws” allowed to change? If the last law is able
to change, then that must mean there is an alternate law that it is allowed
to change into. What *could* it logically change into? Could it change into
a law that states “Nothing changes except for the last law”? The reason it
makes no sense for that law to be allowed to change is because it’s a law.
If a law of creation was allowed to change, it wouldn’t be a law, it would
be a temporary parameter.

For example, the first law simply states “You exist.” In both the 4-law and
5-law configurations there is the law that states “Everything is here and
now.” (In the 4-law config, it’s implied.) If everything is here and now,
including what we perceive to be the future (future falls under the
category of “everything”), and since “You exist.” is present tense, thus
occurring now, then it is logically impossible for “you” to exist in the
present, and to not exist in the future because that would result in “you”
both existing and not existing simultaneously. Therefore, the law “You
Exist.” cannot change, which is why it’s a law.

It’s true that my prior logic depends upon the fact that the law or law
extension “Everything is here and now.” is true. I’m going to assume it’s
true. My point though is that laws cannot change.

I wish someone would bring that up to Bashar to see how he responds.

---------------------------------------------------------

Name is Same....Bashar 5th law Topic debate is Same..........Time Stamp PianoMastR64 on January 23, 2014 at 4:43 pm said.......approaching 4 yeare difference....HUH?
Curiouser and curiouser. :?

That looks like an interesting site though...
http://newdimensionsmediagroup.com/
--------------------------------------------------------
Your Misconception is:


What you dont Understand is that the 5th law is about Perspective. How You Percieve Reality is constantly changing.
Sounds about right to me.

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 am

Was the Posting you reported the same one I Found?

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:49 am

Someone got Busted? :D

PianoMastR64
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:29 am

lol. Yeah, I remember posting that. I forgot all about it actually until now. I remember that being an issue for me years ago. I recently stumbled upon this thread where someone else had the same concern, and I was happy to see I'm not the only one. Busted for what exactly? Are you just trying to screw with me? If you look earlier in this thread, you'll find remnants of my comments where other people quoted me, but you won't find the original comments. I came here one day to find my comments missing and that I'm unable to log into my account. I tried changing my password, and it basically told me my account didn't exist. I tried making a new one with the same username, and it surprisingly worked. It didn't stop me, so it's like it never did exist. That's the one I'm using now.
TheInventor wrote: What you claim "I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted" implies you have posted comments before. Where and When.
I really don't know what you're going on about. I'm referring to the comments I posted in this specific thread that are no longer here. It implies I posted comments before? I should be asking you "where and when". You mean in this thread? In another thread? do you mean that one from 2014? Can I have a link to that by the way? I'm curious to know if that one still exists. Is that really an extraordinary claim?

PianoMastR64
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:39 am

Alice wrote:
Your Misconception is:


What you dont Understand is that the 5th law is about Perspective. How You Percieve Reality is constantly changing.
Sounds about right to me.
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:27 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:
Alice wrote:
Your Misconception is:


What you dont Understand is that the 5th law is about Perspective. How You Percieve Reality is constantly changing.
Sounds about right to me.
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.
I answered your question very clearly...... the 5th law does not imply the other 4 laws. the 5th law is about your shifting perspective on reality. it is not a law that implies the other 4 laws.

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:43 am

TheInventor wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:
Alice wrote:
Sounds about right to me.
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.
I answered your question very clearly...... the 5th law does not imply the other 4 laws. the 5th law is about your shifting perspective on reality. it is not a law that implies the other 4 laws.
your transposing what "change means" from physical,and perspective. and forgetting that your conscience fields create your own space/time...>> your perspective space/time transposes upon "virtual space/time that exsists...but not in your reality......then exists in your reality as a "change" in reality
and these are things Bashar has said. public and private.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:11 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:
Alice wrote:
Your Misconception is:


What you dont Understand is that the 5th law is about Perspective. How You Percieve Reality is constantly changing.
Sounds about right to me.
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.
Isn't the post Inventor found saying the same thing?
I have a problem with the last law, the law that states “Everything
changes, except for the [previous] laws.” I believe it should instead be
stated “Everything changes, except for the laws of creation.” This is the
reason why: If everything in creation is subject to change, except for the
*previous* laws, then that means the law that states “Everything changes,
except for the [previous] laws.” is subject to change. This means if there
were four laws, the first three cannot change, and the fourth law can
change. If there were five laws, the first four cannot change, and the
fifth law can change. Why is the law that states that “Everything changes
except for the [previous] laws” allowed to change? If the last law is able
to change, then that must mean there is an alternate law that it is allowed
to change into. What *could* it logically change into? Could it change into
a law that states “Nothing changes except for the last law”? The reason it
makes no sense for that law to be allowed to change is because it’s a law.
If a law of creation was allowed to change, it wouldn’t be a law, it would
be a temporary parameter.

For example, the first law simply states “You exist.” In both the 4-law and
5-law configurations there is the law that states “Everything is here and
now.” (In the 4-law config, it’s implied.) If everything is here and now,
including what we perceive to be the future (future falls under the
category of “everything”), and since “You exist.” is present tense, thus
occurring now, then it is logically impossible for “you” to exist in the
present, and to not exist in the future because that would result in “you”
both existing and not existing simultaneously. Therefore, the law “You
Exist.” cannot change, which is why it’s a law.

It’s true that my prior logic depends upon the fact that the law or law
extension “Everything is here and now.” is true. I’m going to assume it’s
true. My point though is that laws cannot change.

I wish someone would bring that up to Bashar to see how he responds.

PianoMastR64
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:34 pm

TheInventor wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:
Alice wrote:
Sounds about right to me.
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.
I answered your question very clearly...... the 5th law does not imply the other 4 laws. the 5th law is about your shifting perspective on reality. it is not a law that implies the other 4 laws.
Why are you so defensive? Yes, thank you for answering my question very clearly. I appreciate your input. Also, this doesn't answer the question at all. The question is if the fifth law applies to laws themselves, then why doesn't it apply to itself? I mean how easy is it to state the law as "Everything changes except the laws" or even "Everything changes" with the assumption that the laws don't, but he didn't state it that way. Therefore, it must mean something. I'm assuming you didn't actually read my long explanation for why the two sets of laws imply each other. Sigh... I'll try to summarize what I can even remember.

The fifth law, which states that "everything changes except the first four laws", when changed, becomes the first four. It changes to refer from what changes to what doesn't change which are the other laws the fifth says don't change. Since the laws are just references to constancies of reality, it's the reference that changes, not the wording of the law itself. When the fifth law is the first four, then it's basically just a redundancy of the first four. However, when you have just the first four laws, it's implied that everything changes because the four laws are there to specifically state what of all of creation doesn't change. Thus a fifth law is logically consequenced that states that "everything changes except the first four laws". But when you have a law that tells you what does change, it's no longer assumed that everything changes, otherwise, you wouldn't need a law to state it. so the fifth law can and does change. The catch is that it always changes back to itself. It's a rabbit hole of a logic puzzle. Bashar says it's perfect this way, but I'm still not sure why it can't be simplified to just "Everything changes except the Laws."

PianoMastR64
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Alice wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:
Alice wrote:
Sounds about right to me.
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.
Isn't the post Inventor found saying the same thing?
I have a problem with the last law, the law that states “Everything
changes, except for the [previous] laws.” I believe it should instead be
stated “Everything changes, except for the laws of creation.” This is the
reason why: If everything in creation is subject to change, except for the
*previous* laws, then that means the law that states “Everything changes,
except for the [previous] laws.” is subject to change. This means if there
were four laws, the first three cannot change, and the fourth law can
change. If there were five laws, the first four cannot change, and the
fifth law can change. Why is the law that states that “Everything changes
except for the [previous] laws” allowed to change? If the last law is able
to change, then that must mean there is an alternate law that it is allowed
to change into. What *could* it logically change into? Could it change into
a law that states “Nothing changes except for the last law”? The reason it
makes no sense for that law to be allowed to change is because it’s a law.
If a law of creation was allowed to change, it wouldn’t be a law, it would
be a temporary parameter.

For example, the first law simply states “You exist.” In both the 4-law and
5-law configurations there is the law that states “Everything is here and
now.” (In the 4-law config, it’s implied.) If everything is here and now,
including what we perceive to be the future (future falls under the
category of “everything”), and since “You exist.” is present tense, thus
occurring now, then it is logically impossible for “you” to exist in the
present, and to not exist in the future because that would result in “you”
both existing and not existing simultaneously. Therefore, the law “You
Exist.” cannot change, which is why it’s a law.

It’s true that my prior logic depends upon the fact that the law or law
extension “Everything is here and now.” is true. I’m going to assume it’s
true. My point though is that laws cannot change.

I wish someone would bring that up to Bashar to see how he responds.
I went way more in depth in my more recent dive into this mystery. I actually found out this time that Bashar did in fact explain why it seemingly sounds wrong or illogical. I just can't point to the transcript anymore. It's probably the session where he introduces the 4 Laws of creation (as opposed to 5).

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:43 am

PianoMastR64 wrote:
TheInventor wrote:
PianoMastR64 wrote:
Bashar actually answers this himself, and he gave a much more satisfying, albeit enigmatic answer. It was something akin to the first 4 implying the 5th and the 5th implying the first 4. This sounds really confusing, but I believe I had it all figured out. But that's gone now. You'll have to google search it yourself. Well actually I just tried to find it and I can't. Oh well I guess. Maybe Darryl found it or something.
I answered your question very clearly...... the 5th law does not imply the other 4 laws. the 5th law is about your shifting perspective on reality. it is not a law that implies the other 4 laws.
Why are you so defensive? Yes, thank you for answering my question very clearly. I appreciate your input. Also, this doesn't answer the question at all.

1. Again....The first 4 Laws are not changing, go back and read what I posted from bashar.

1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.
2. Everything is here and now.
3. The One is the All and the All is the One.
4. What you put out is what you get back.

Go read about the Infinite Particle , or also called the Prime Radiant. This single particle created all the infinite universes and all the universes are static in nature. This is why your claim the 5th law changes the other 4, it does not. your claim the 5th law changes the other 4 is claiming 1, you cannot be eternal, 2. evertything is not here and now, 3. there is more than the one, 4. what you put out you get back does not happen.

None of those laws can change, if you listened to all bashar recordings (I have) you would understand that Bashar has said numerous times that the 4th laws "are the only laws we have discovered" we are looking for more laws to discover.

The question is if the fifth law applies to laws themselves, then why doesn't it apply to itself? I mean how easy is it to state the law as "Everything changes except the laws" or even "Everything changes" with the assumption that the laws don't, but he didn't state it that way.

Again you assume that "Everything changes except for the first four laws….." are changes to the physical nature of the universe. this cannot happen as the prime radiant has laid out a complete pattern of all the infinite universes. Bashar says so often "The Idea is............" This because ideas are Conscienseness Based. You change Conscienseness by changing your perspective, this is literal physics. Bashar says so often "The idea is...." so much that people just miss it. people have problems with the obvious

Therefore, it must mean something. I'm assuming you didn't actually read my long explanation for why the two sets of laws imply each other. Sigh... I'll try to summarize what I can even remember.

I did read your explaination, it is incorrect period. you are ignoring the fact that "change" in the 5th law is not a physical change to alter the Prime Radiant. you keep insisting that the 5th law changes the other 4. it cannot change, the Prime Radiant cannot change the pattern it created, it is outside of space/tiome I suspect it lies in the realm of nothingness, which Bashar has said many time 'nothingness is full" also you cannot percieve nothingness because it is not part of your universe.

The fifth law, which states that "everything changes except the first four laws", when changed, becomes the first four. It changes to refer from what changes to what doesn't change which are the other laws the fifth says don't change.

Again, you insist that change is a physical attribute, the Prime Radiant Pattern does not change

Since the laws are just references to constancies of reality, it's the reference that changes, not the wording of the law itself. When the fifth law is the first four, then it's basically just a redundancy of the first four. However, when you have just the first four laws, it's implied that everything changes because the four laws are there to specifically state what of all of creation doesn't change. Thus a fifth law is logically consequenced that states that "everything changes except the first four laws". But when you have a law that tells you what does change, it's no longer assumed that everything changes, otherwise, you wouldn't need a law to state it. so the fifth law can and does change. The catch is that it always changes back to itself. It's a rabbit hole of a logic puzzle. Bashar says it's perfect this way, but I'm still not sure why it can't be simplified to just "Everything changes except the Laws."
Your logic loops, this is what you are creating are not correct at all. you are creating properties of those laws which do not exist.

The 5th law is not the first four laws. the first four laws are


1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.

Conscienseness is self awareness, and you are a spark of all that is, therefore you are immortal, you cannot be destroyed.
Because you have Conscienseness, you can transposed Space/Time upon a static strucure of Space/Time that already exists, Bashar
has said many times "Space/Time" is more mallable that you think" I have said that the Universe that is Virtual to you, does not contain your own space/time imprint. It is virtual and does not "exist" in your perspective. When you impose your Conscienseness on that Viritual Space/Time you are changing your perspective of the universe, then it becomes real to you. Because you are a part of all that is, you have the propertiy of all that is.

2. Everything is here and now.

Because the Prime Radiant is outside space/time, the laws of space and time do not apply, The Prime Radiant is infinte velocity and infinte time. This is why everything in the universe is here and now, its created all at once.


4. What you put out is what you get back.

Because the Universe is all that is, and you are part of all that is. your Conscienseness has a property of vibration, frequency, pattern. this is a type of field that only can percieve what the vibration is of. you cannot percieve anything outside of the vibration, frequency, pattern. In order to see other parts of the universe, you have to change your Conscienseness to that part of the universe. I have posted polaroids of the two human fields Bashar has described, the human bias field...which show that I am a neutral percepter of reality. its perfectly level in the polaroids, which is amazing because Bashar says most humans shift quite a lot. the other field is the physical mind field. go look for them.

because your frequency is shifting in a region of frequencies, bashar has said that human masters are at 240khz (memory fact...might be off) down to 140khz frequency, there is by nature an shifting of frequencies all the time, infact the rate of switching is 1x10^-43 sec rate.

so you can only get "back" what you are currectly at.

5. Everything changes except for the first four…..(Star Wars (The Last Jedi Spolier) doesnt change the movie...really.

This 5th law is a perspective law, its not a physical static law at all. it describes that your perspective is always changing from moment to moment in the infinte pattern of all that is, of all infinte universes. you are literall in a hall of mirrors, which you only see one mirror at a time. in the new Star Wars, Rey is in a infinte reflecting mirror showing changes occuring. in the end, the person in the reflection is herself (when she was looking for her parents) This is a great example of the perspective shifting and the infinite but slighly differeny universes that exist.

People keep forgetting that English Language has multiple meaning for the same word. So you can infer meaning into that word "That does not apply to the Concept Itself"

Also I really have read much on bashar before I knew that the material I read was bootlegged. The previous person I researched on was Kryon, that channeller used a different compensation system, so I though it was okay to download the Bashar Stuff, until I found out that it was Bootlegged.

You need to lookup the Prime Radiant and ealier concepts of Bashar Stuff.

And to throw a monkey wrench into a assumption you have on the Bashar Material, Bashar has said numerous time that his information to Daryll is not a linear time line....Someone asked what his age was? And he said a complete range of times of his AGE. ranging several hundred years during that question. Time is different for Bashar because he is a qasi-physical being.

grumble...grumble....had to bust out a keyboard, normally its one letter at a time clicking...

Well there you go.

User avatar
Arouet
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Arouet » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:38 pm

PianoMastR64 wrote:lol. Yeah, I remember posting that. I forgot all about it actually until now. I remember that being an issue for me years ago. I recently stumbled upon this thread where someone else had the same concern, and I was happy to see I'm not the only one. Busted for what exactly? Are you just trying to screw with me? If you look earlier in this thread, you'll find remnants of my comments where other people quoted me, but you won't find the original comments. I came here one day to find my comments missing and that I'm unable to log into my account. I tried changing my password, and it basically told me my account didn't exist. I tried making a new one with the same username, and it surprisingly worked. It didn't stop me, so it's like it never did exist. That's the one I'm using now.
TheInventor wrote: What you claim "I just found out my account and all my contributions to this thread got deleted" implies you have posted comments before. Where and When.
I really don't know what you're going on about. I'm referring to the comments I posted in this specific thread that are no longer here. It implies I posted comments before? I should be asking you "where and when". You mean in this thread? In another thread? do you mean that one from 2014? Can I have a link to that by the way? I'm curious to know if that one still exists. Is that really an extraordinary claim?
Image
I AM a Precursor!

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:59 pm

A nothing comment

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 am

TheInventor wrote:A nothing comment
Posting a Pic, with no context is a passive-agressive move. A-Holes do that to claim "Im a victum" when its brought up to the poster. no different than trolling...person using pics instead of words. GOFCCYOURSELF.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by Alice » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:25 am

TheInventor wrote:
TheInventor wrote:A nothing comment
Posting a Pic, with no context is a passive-agressive move. A-Holes do that to claim "Im a victum" when its brought up to the poster. no different than trolling...person using pics instead of words. GOFCCYOURSELF.
Arouet never does post much of substance here. Even though he claims to be a Precursor.

You have contributed much good understanding of Bashar. I would just ask that you use the quote function more often, it makes
posts more comprehensible when you know who said what. You can just highlight what the other poster wrote and then click on "quote" above.

TheInventor
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by TheInventor » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:28 pm

Will work more on how to post, and keeping my annoyance of certain things. pic without context is very annoyance to me' passive-agressive actions, cellphones turning into boom boxes, people in cars honking the horn to declare "I am here! in the apartment complex at 2am, spammers posting links of products that have 0.0000000000000000000000000001% chance of getting a sale.

PianoMastR64
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by PianoMastR64 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:15 am

TheInventor wrote:Your logic loops, this is what you are creating are not correct at all. you are creating properties of those laws which do not exist.

The 5th law is not the first four laws. the first four laws are


1. You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.

Conscienseness is self awareness, and you are a spark of all that is, therefore you are immortal, you cannot be destroyed.
Because you have Conscienseness, you can transposed Space/Time upon a static strucure of Space/Time that already exists, Bashar
has said many times "Space/Time" is more mallable that you think" I have said that the Universe that is Virtual to you, does not contain your own space/time imprint. It is virtual and does not "exist" in your perspective. When you impose your Conscienseness on that Viritual Space/Time you are changing your perspective of the universe, then it becomes real to you. Because you are a part of all that is, you have the propertiy of all that is.

2. Everything is here and now.

Because the Prime Radiant is outside space/time, the laws of space and time do not apply, The Prime Radiant is infinte velocity and infinte time. This is why everything in the universe is here and now, its created all at once.

3. The One is the All and the All is the One.

The One is "All That Is" AKA Prime Radiant,AKA Infinite Particle, creates everything; there is "Nothing Else"

4. What you put out is what you get back.

Because the Universe is all that is, and you are part of all that is. your Conscienseness has a property of vibration, frequency, pattern. this is a type of field that only can percieve what the vibration is of. you cannot percieve anything outside of the vibration, frequency, pattern. In order to see other parts of the universe, you have to change your Conscienseness to that part of the universe. I have posted polaroids of the two human fields Bashar has described, the human bias field...which show that I am a neutral percepter of reality. its perfectly level in the polaroids, which is amazing because Bashar says most humans shift quite a lot. the other field is the physical mind field. go look for them.

because your frequency is shifting in a region of frequencies, bashar has said that human masters are at 240khz (memory fact...might be off) down to 140khz frequency, there is by nature an shifting of frequencies all the time, infact the rate of switching is 1x10^-43 sec rate.

so you can only get "back" what you are currectly at.

5. Everything changes except for the first four…..(Star Wars (The Last Jedi Spolier) doesnt change the movie...really.

This 5th law is a perspective law, its not a physical static law at all. it describes that your perspective is always changing from moment to moment in the infinte pattern of all that is, of all infinte universes. you are literall in a hall of mirrors, which you only see one mirror at a time. in the new Star Wars, Rey is in a infinte reflecting mirror showing changes occuring. in the end, the person in the reflection is herself (when she was looking for her parents) This is a great example of the perspective shifting and the infinite but slighly differeny universes that exist.

People keep forgetting that English Language has multiple meaning for the same word. So you can infer meaning into that word "That does not apply to the Concept Itself"

Also I really have read much on bashar before I knew that the material I read was bootlegged. The previous person I researched on was Kryon, that channeller used a different compensation system, so I though it was okay to download the Bashar Stuff, until I found out that it was Bootlegged.

You need to lookup the Prime Radiant and ealier concepts of Bashar Stuff.

And to throw a monkey wrench into a assumption you have on the Bashar Material, Bashar has said numerous time that his information to Daryll is not a linear time line....Someone asked what his age was? And he said a complete range of times of his AGE. ranging several hundred years during that question. Time is different for Bashar because he is a qasi-physical being.

grumble...grumble....had to bust out a keyboard, normally its one letter at a time clicking...

Well there you go.
The logic is supposed to loop. Apparently you don't believe me when I say I'm basically quoting Bashar himself. I was just expanding on what he said. Did you not get to read that transcript before it disappeared for good? Everything you wrote is interesting, and I agree with all of it, but I feel like you're not even trying to understand what I'm saying.

Post Reply