Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

OgBashar

Re: Bashar contradicts himself about the Five Laws?

Post by OgBashar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Aaah, yes I think I’m getting what your saying. The prime radiant. I do need to delve further into that idea. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. :)

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:03 am

OgBashar wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 pm
bshr101 wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:37 pm
Anybody else see the irony in this thread? Nitpicking and pointing fingers, while talking about unity and vibration
Yes, I think that the ego in its attempt to define ourselves as the individual that we believe we are, sometimes causes us to see things in others that doesn’t necessarily exist the way we are perceiving it. It is a curious circumstance of our created separateness.
Correct! You created ego therefore you can also define what it does for you. I see a lot of people try to tell you to destroy your ego, you cannot destroy it without destroying your own physical self and psychic. However, once you know the nature of it and bring to your true consciousness, it merges with the light of true consciousness and loses itself as there is no other option.

Now, there is also a dark energy that can fake as consciousness and make you think that "this is it" but you MUST go across it without judging said dark energy as it will attract more of it. Whenever you judge, you are communicating that you want more of it, this goes for both good/bad judgement.

Your mind plays a big role in everything and things can get very tricky as you dwell further into it. Look within, all you need to know is there exactly how you need it. I'm just the messenger.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu May 03, 2018 1:20 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:03 am
OgBashar wrote:
bshr101 wrote:
Anybody else see the irony in this thread? Nitpicking and pointing fingers, while talking about unity and vibration
Yes, I think that the ego in its attempt to define ourselves as the individual that we believe we are, sometimes causes us to see things in others that doesn’t necessarily exist the way we are perceiving it. It is a curious circumstance of our created separateness.
Correct! You created ego therefore you can also define what it does for you. I see a lot of people try to tell you to destroy your ego, you cannot destroy it without destroying your own physical self and psychic. However, once you know the nature of it and bring to your true consciousness, it merges with the light of true consciousness and loses itself as there is no other option.

Now, there is also a dark energy that can fake as consciousness and make you think that "this is it" but you MUST go across it without judging said dark energy as it will attract more of it. Whenever you judge, you are communicating that you want more of it, this goes for both good/bad judgement.

Your mind plays a big role in everything and things can get very tricky as you dwell further into it. Look within, all you need to know is there exactly how you need it. I'm just the messenger.
All points of view are a valid expression of ‘All That Is’. They already exist within me, otherwise I would be unable to perceive them. These points of view are ‘offered’ as possible paths of experience by what I believe to be entities that exist outside of me, but that are in reality other aspects of myself.

For the purpose of creating the reality I prefer to experience it is important to acknowledge the existence and validity of these ‘non preferred’ aspects when they are encountered because to deny them is to deny a part of what I am, and in doing so will be creating a ‘resistance’ or a pushing against myself that will have the affect of creating the experience of more of what I don’t prefer to experience.

Looking for the least limiting ‘belief’ is what I find helpful in creating my preferred experience, but mastery is still something I haven’t yet achieved, especially in the heat of the moment.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:36 am

You're absolutely correct! All those that exist outside of you in your perception are things that you resist as everything is inside of you including this body. Human psyche gets brainwashed from the moment it arrives in mother's womb so it can be challenging to track down all your beliefs, but feel free to ask for help from Bashar/Elan to get different perspective on anything, including your limiting belief. They will assist you as they're part of your very own consciousness, which is all that is.

There is a great grounding/alignment exercise by Elan, which you can look up on YouTube. It will in its essence remind you of who you are whenever you feel out of alignment with your true nature which is all that is.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri May 04, 2018 1:15 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:03 am
OgBashar wrote:
bshr101 wrote:
The EGO was designed to percieve your reality, the reality on earth in a earthly dreaming state. When you apply the EGO in a manner it was not designed to do, it will crack and become negative and then creates the supplied Neg Ego States given in a earlier comment. sometimes causes us to see things in others that doesn’t necessarily exist the way we are perceiving it. You only percieve what you are the vibration of, and it exists exactly as you are percieving it. Bashar has said numerous time that when you overburden the EGO it cracks and breaks and shatters, This broken perspective is inbetween You (being at the center of your bubble) and the Edge of the Bubble which show the reflections and harmonic and vibrational patterns of other persons (that are the people you see (in your version of them)).

Correct! You created ego therefore you can also define what it does for you. I see a lot of people try to tell you to destroy your ego, you cannot destroy it without destroying your own physical self and psychic. However, once you know the nature of it and bring to your true consciousness, it merges with the light of true consciousness and loses itself as there is no other option. You are redefining the EGO as different from what Bashar does, and the claim that 'it merges with the light of turn consciousness and loses itself as there is no other option, is not how it works. go review the session where bashar describes exactly how EGO was supposed to be used, and how a person can overburden the EGO and shatter it, thus creating the Neg EGO which you have to deal with.

There is no 'dark energy that can fake as consciousness and make you think that 'this is it' There is the Vibration state you are at, and there is a higher vibration and a lower vibration state that exist. Bashar has said numerous time that lower frequency vibrations are a Dark Consciousness becuase it litterally vibratiing at a lower vibration, and cannot interact with you..............with the changing of your vibration state, which you do in a frequency range of about 240Khz to about 140Khz (I am quoting from memory, as for awhile people were asking Bashar what they were vibrating at? the frequency they were giving off. Bashar would scan the questioner and give the frequency/vibration of that person at that moment.

However the claim that dark energy that can fake as consciousness is incorrect, as its part of all that is and exists.

The Neg Ego can be very tricky as one of its survival methods is to distract you from itself, so that it can exist within you and dwell in the dark energy that you create for it to exist. When you transform lower vibrations to a higher vibration state, the Neg Ego will fight you for its own survival. You must own what you create, only then can you transform your creation. Bashar has said many times' you must own it, before you can change it'

claiming its 'dark energy that can fake as consciousness' is not ownership; claiming 'you must go across it without judging said dark energy as it will attract more of it' is not ownership of it. dark energy is a negative energy state, it expands and seperates its energy (Bashar has said the Electron has a negative charge and acts just like the dark energy you descirbe, it does not collect and attract itself, only positive energy can attact itself just like the proton with its positive charge.

the physics of the universe works with the consciousness of the universe, Bashar has said many time 'this is just physics'

Bashar has said numerous time 'you can complicate this all you want'

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri May 04, 2018 1:27 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:36 am
You're absolutely correct! All those that exist outside of you in your perception are things that you resist as everything is inside of you including this body. Human psyche gets brainwashed from the moment it arrives in mother's womb

These statements are incorrect, the Spirit of the person enters the body at birth (Kryon Lee Carroll) Spirit creates Mind and EGO after melding with the born person. There is no brainwashing of the human psyche...as prior to birth your soul breaks apart, and there is a specific barrier created so that you dont have a memory of spirit, your past and what not, this is designed in order to have free will, and unbiased experience of your experience as a newly born human. it is not brainwashing, as this is created prior to your mind being created wtih the physical mind of the baby.

so it can be challenging to track down all your beliefs, but feel free to ask for help from Bashar/Elan to get different perspective on anything, including your limiting belief. They will assist you as they're part of your very own consciousness, which is all that is.

Many of your beliefs come from the imprinting of the conscienessess fields of your Parents. Bashar has talked about this. You also imprint your own beliefs as well.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 04, 2018 2:48 pm

You only percieve what you are the vibration of, and it exists exactly as you are percieving it.
I am more than a single vibration. I AM the vibration of everything that I ever have, am now and ever will experience. I am capable of understanding and perceiving and experiencing myself from a multitude of different perspectives. Your expression is correct but incomplete. To do this you just need to be a bit more flexible.
Bashar has said many times' you must own it, before you can change it'
Quite correct. To own it you must understand that the vibration you are perceiving that you say you don’t prefer is your vibration, not the vibration of someone or something else. If you are perceiving something that is negative and you don’t like it, it is YOU who must change for there is nothing that exists outside of you.

That is ownership in the most complete sense that I am aware of.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:48 pm
You only percieve what you are the vibration of, and it exists exactly as you are percieving it.
I am more than a single vibration. I AM the vibration of everything that I ever have, am now and ever will experience. I am capable of understanding and perceiving and experiencing myself from a multitude of different perspectives. Your expression is correct but incomplete. To do this you just need to be a bit more flexible.
Bashar has said many times' you must own it, before you can change it'
Quite correct. To own it you must understand that the vibration you are perceiving that you say you don’t prefer is your vibration, not the vibration of someone or something else. If you are perceiving something that is negative and you don’t like it, it is YOU who must change for there is nothing that exists outside of you.

That is ownership in the most complete sense that I am aware of.

You are mixing concepts into incorrect statements. This statement is incorrect because you can only precieve so much at one time. the notion of "I am the vibration of everything that I ever have, am now and ever will experience" can only be experienced at 1 reflection of "The One" You are not capableof understand and perceiving and experiencing myself from a multititude of different perspectives. That is the oversoul leve of expression.

it is not the level of expression when you are tying and reading comments here, that level of existance has a more limited perspective view of things. you keep claiming these broad statements and applying them to this perspective. your keep doing this, using concepts of Bashar then picking and choosing parts that suit your narrative of what you believe.

the only reason I brother to respond is the fact that if your incorrect statements are unchallenged and explained why, you will have a person read what you wrote and have a incorrect understanding of Bashars Information.

This type of problem is created because people have not watched all the Bashar Material, when you dont have all the information, you create incorrect concepts and misunderstand all the concepts given. becuase you are filling in gaps of information with your personal information.

You can get alot of bashar material on the internet, you just have to be willing to do it.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 05, 2018 12:46 am

it is not the level of expression when you are tying and reading comments here, that level of existance has a more limited perspective view of things. you keep claiming these broad statements and applying them to this perspective.
You are missing the point. Yes this human level is limited in perception, but this limitation is only an illusion. Existence is ONE UNBROKEN THING. The one is all and the all are one. You are the prime radiant experiencing itself from your point of view. Everything is the prime radiant experiencing itself from its particular point of view. This point of view is constantly changing and is always experiencing Itself because there is nothing else to experience. Itself IS everything that exists. This is why things like ‘telempathy’ and so called ‘past life experience’ are possible, Bashar says all the time, when we are speaking to him we are really just speaking to our own higher mind, you simply are connecting to other aspects of you. You are only changing the definition of you. As you grow and evolve you are changing the definition of who you are to encompass more of All That Is.

This is why...To own it you must understand that the vibration you are perceiving that you say you don’t prefer is your vibration, not the vibration of someone or something else. If you are perceiving something that is negative and you don’t like it, it is YOU who must change for there is nothing that exists outside of you.

With all Love and desire to help, I am telling you that you are limiting your understanding by rigidly adhering to the details of what Bashar says and doesn’t say as you perceive it. Don’t let anyone tell you what to think. Including me and Bashar. :)

There is always more.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sat May 05, 2018 5:49 am

You need to Review Bashar's Material. As my comments are highly based of what Bashar says. Show Bashar 100 word quotes to what your claiming. When you cannot do that...your just making stuff up. Which is not what Bashar actually says. Post those !00 word Bashar Quotes.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 05, 2018 12:40 pm

Lol, I am not a parrot and you are already familiar with all the quotes. I am offering my perspective, not only based on what Bashar says but on my entire experience. It is up to you to decide if you can make any use of it. It’s ok if you don’t, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. You must bevelop your own ideas and understanding to truly make any progress. Good luck. :)

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sat May 05, 2018 11:43 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:40 pm
Lol, I am not a parrot and you are already familiar with all the quotes. I am offering my perspective, not only based on what Bashar says but on my entire experience. It is up to you to decide if you can make any use of it. It’s ok if you don’t, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. You must bevelop your own ideas and understanding to truly make any progress. Good luck. :)
Nonsense....when you Alter Bashar material to fit your Narrative, your truth. it applies only to yourself. I object because when you are dispensing your opnion as fact based on Bashar Material.....its not correct because you made it (changed the narrative) for you, which diverges from what that info originally said,explained,taught.....to what is only your opnion.

So many people pass off opnion as fact...and think its a fact.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun May 06, 2018 2:15 am

To own it you must understand that the vibration you are perceiving that you say you don’t prefer is your vibration, not the vibration of someone or something else. If you are perceiving something that is negative and you don’t like it, it is YOU who must change for there is nothing that exists outside of you.
True. We change the world by changing ourselves. That includes folks we are interacting with, and our issues with them.

This is why I do Ho'oponopono...it's about taking total responsibility, and aligning with our Divine aspect for upliftment of all concerned.

Check it out: http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 7oponopono

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 06, 2018 2:18 am

So many people pass off opnion as fact...and think its a fact.
May I ask you a question?

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:33 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 1:27 pm
basharelan3937 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:36 am
You're absolutely correct! All those that exist outside of you in your perception are things that you resist as everything is inside of you including this body. Human psyche gets brainwashed from the moment it arrives in mother's womb

These statements are incorrect, the Spirit of the person enters the body at birth (Kryon Lee Carroll) Spirit creates Mind and EGO after melding with the born person. There is no brainwashing of the human psyche...as prior to birth your soul breaks apart, and there is a specific barrier created so that you dont have a memory of spirit, your past and what not, this is designed in order to have free will, and unbiased experience of your experience as a newly born human. it is not brainwashing, as this is created prior to your mind being created wtih the physical mind of the baby.

so it can be challenging to track down all your beliefs, but feel free to ask for help from Bashar/Elan to get different perspective on anything, including your limiting belief. They will assist you as they're part of your very own consciousness, which is all that is.

Many of your beliefs come from the imprinting of the conscienessess fields of your Parents. Bashar has talked about this. You also imprint your own beliefs as well.

In his books Carroll provides descriptions of the nature of the channeling process (both his own and that of other channelers, mediums, and clairvoyants), according to which, no channeler is able to convey the received information perfectly, due to bias in individual background and the source being "beyond conventional reality". Carroll says the channeling converted into words or text should not be taken literally, but rather serve as a help to tune one's subtle perception to the original message (which transcends the limits of human perception).

You shouldn't take everything literally but rather use their advice/tools/exercise to create the experience for yourself to see if it works for you. that's how your soul learn. through experience.

Your soul does not break apart as everything is connected. You have simply forgotten how to connect to it which you can relearn once you dwell within and understand how your mind, spirit and body works.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Sun May 06, 2018 3:47 pm

In his books Carroll provides descriptions of the nature of the channeling process (both his own and that of other channelers, mediums, and clairvoyants), according to which, no channeler is able to convey the received information perfectly, due to bias in individual background and the source being "beyond conventional reality". Carroll says the channeling converted into words or text should not be taken literally, but rather serve as a help to tune one's subtle perception to the original message (which transcends the limits of human perception).

You shouldn't take everything literally but rather use their advice/tools/exercise to create the experience for yourself to see if it works for you. that's how your soul learn. through experience.

Your soul does not break apart as everything is connected. You have simply forgotten how to connect to it which you can relearn once you dwell within and understand how your mind, spirit and body works.
[/quote]

Lee Carroll has channelled, and simply stated that your soul fractures, and a portion is sent to earth. the rest remains in spirit realm. Go read his worksp I have.

your souls perspective and focus changes, that is only possible on earth through 'Compartmentalization' process. thats what Lee mention's alot. Bashar calls it "Limitations"

---------------------

When you Channel Information, with less barriers to spirit as Lee or Darryl by all means you can have a more accurate information, post it, write your book.

Tell you what, this is a waste of time, enjoy your incorrect paraphrasing and incorrect telling of Bashar and Kryon Materials, suit yourself. Later

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Quite right. And the more we integrate these understandings into ourselves, through our experience of ourselves, we come to learn that we are the infinite, eternal being that is all and every vibration, and thus the creator of all experience.

PianoMastR64

Post by PianoMastR64 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:33 pm

TheInventor wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 pm
PianoMastR64 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:28 pm
TheInventor wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 am

Win What? There is nothing to Win; and actually you never admitted you were incorrect about clalming a 5th law loop or how the 5th law changes the other 4 laws? that answer is proof of my asseration that you will not admit your are wrong. you didn't state what you were incorrect about. That answer is actually a means of not admitting you were incorrect, there is no context with that short statement, which is the reason for the short 2 1/2 word statement.

And just to let you know, I will ask Bashar to get a exact answer to the question, as no one has got that specific about the laws, I get that specific about laws, physical universe and the like. the 100% correct answer is asking directly to Basher that question in the theard about how the 5th law works in relation to the other 4 laws. And at this point in the thread that is the only metric I will use.
You are super blind to how overly competitive you are. You don't seem to know how to just have a normal conversation. You REEEEEALLY want me to admit I'm wrong. It's exhausting talking to you.
Instead of accepting that Bashar is really best to answer the debate, you go to blaming me for your own actions. meaning lack of Insincerely in a answer of 2 1/2 words and no admittance of what you were wrong about. then of course tackin on the "you win' really illustrates the belief that 'admitting I am wrong, threatens my survival' belief. you dont even need to respond, its your choice that you make, own that choice.
I wasn't blaming you for anything. "you win" was just a short and sweet way of pointing out your competitiveness. Can't you take a moment and step back from yourself to see what you're doing? No matter what I say, you're perceiving it as me competing against you, and your responses are always competitive responses. I loooonging for just a normal conversation. You're the only one on here who seems passionate enough about the subject I'm talking about to keep responding which is why I keep coming back, but I don't like the way you're going about it. Please take a sec to realize you're treating me like you opponent. I would much rather just be friends. Every sentence in your last response is dripping in "you're wrong and here's why". please please please can we switch it up? Pretend we're friends and we're just hanging out having a drink together when suddenly the topic of Bashar comes up. We're both just chit chatting away about our views on various ideas, and we're both interested in what the other has to say. We really need to stop this old outdated conversational battle structure. We're just buddies, and we're excited to hear what the other person is gonna say next. Can we do that instead please?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 am

You can never be ‘right or wrong’ in defining the reality you choose to experience. You can however be more or less limited by your choosing. You will always be making the ‘correct’ decisions for the path you are on because all roads lead to where you prefer to be in the long run, even if you don’t know where and when and what it is your looking for in any given moment. All roads lead to Rome.

I am happy to have any conversation you like. :)