Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

zachreh

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby zachreh » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:13 pm

maybe the wiki leaks was the start of something bigger idk

Avraam

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby Avraam » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 am

zachreh wrote:maybe the wiki leaks was the start of something bigger idk

That, plus the Syrian war were pretty much all the big players are involved is (hopefully) coming to a climax and so is with the global economy as Deutsche Bank is collapsing.

zachreh

Postby zachreh » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:03 pm

this was recently in North Carolina, one of the best ufo vids I have seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxLEnqsUYS4

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:08 am

zachreh wrote:maybe the wiki leaks was the start of something bigger idk

I totally believe that the wikileaks info will have a big impact, and the Project Veritas videos on YouTube, as well!

AND! Here are just a few bullet points of 2016-2017 "predictions" from Bentinho Massaro's website - who seems to be Bashar's "human" little brother or son. At first it seemed like he was copying Bashar, but this guy REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF & is worth a listen! He has many videos on YouTube & his website is: bentinhomassaro.com

October 3, 2016
Threshold events to watch for in 2016-2017 which indicate a collective shift in consciousness is rapidly speeding up:
•MAJOR economic collapse in multiple countries.
•Drastic changes to taxation system in the USA.
•Federal reserve/central banking system will be exposed for the corrupt system that it truly is. People will start losing faith in current government and federal reserve systems rapidly and significantly in general, and will start seeking for alternatives.
•Unpredictable/chaotic/disturbing events surrounding the time of the presidential election, specifically pertaining directly to the candidate(s). Possible examples: impactful disclosure events surrounding a female candidate; impeding health issues or possible death of one of the candidates.
•Global Currency Revaluation

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:32 pm

truthhurts wrote:Nothing major except for the fact that Trump is sort of leading a revolution. This will be unlike the Mitt run who shut off when he lost.
This 37% demographic will stay with him ,even after his loss.

If you watch the above video you will understand why US democracy is failing and why Trump is such a force to reckon. And why Bashar is right that a new type of government could form in the future and maybe because of this hillary trump thing. Its quite possible that this USA election will be a pivotal point where we will look back and see how things started to change.
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Sephora

Postby Sephora » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 am

PeechyGurl wrote:I totally believe that the wikileaks info will have a big impact, and the Project Veritas videos on YouTube, as well!

AND! Here are just a few bullet points of 2016-2017 "predictions" from Bentinho Massaro's website - who seems to be Bashar's "human" little brother or son. At first it seemed like he was copying Bashar, but this guy REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF & is worth a listen! He has many videos on YouTube & his website is: bentinhomassaro.com

October 3, 2016
Threshold events to watch for in 2016-2017 which indicate a collective shift in consciousness is rapidly speeding up:
•MAJOR economic collapse in multiple countries.
•Drastic changes to taxation system in the USA.
•Federal reserve/central banking system will be exposed for the corrupt system that it truly is. People will start losing faith in current government and federal reserve systems rapidly and significantly in general, and will start seeking for alternatives.
•Unpredictable/chaotic/disturbing events surrounding the time of the presidential election, specifically pertaining directly to the candidate(s). Possible examples: impactful disclosure events surrounding a female candidate; impeding health issues or possible death of one of the candidates.
•Global Currency Revaluation

I just joined this forum, after finding it through an online search for Bashar's predictions, because I was getting impatient that nothing big seems to be happening yet, and the big change was supposed to happen before the elections. So maybe we will indeed just find out about the big shift afterwards and we can eventually track its beginnings down to Fall 2016. Either way, I hope we're headed towards enormous changes, all for the better of humanity.

Thank you for the references. I wasn't aware of Project Veritas. But what I mostly want to thank you for is the reference to Bentinho Massaro! Ever since I started watching videos about parallel universes on YouTube, I would always see his video on this topic popping up in the feed, but because it's so long, I kept postponing watching it. After reading your post and clicking on the link to his website, I immediately recognized him, and I decided to watch that video about parallel universes right away! And now I am blown away by him!

Thank you for guiding me to him! He's now one of my favourite teachers! I love Bashar, Abraham-Hicks and now I will enjoy listening to Bentinho as well. :)

mac

Postby mac » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:51 pm

truthhurts wrote:Nothing major except for the fact that Trump is sort of leading a revolution. This will be unlike the Mitt run who shut off when he lost.

Can you say "third political party"?

VeritaZ

Postby VeritaZ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Well, here we are... right at the very timing he predicted 2 years ago or so...

So far I don't see anything that would justify making such a big deal with 3 days announcement repeating with big bravada: "Everything will change!".

I mean, don't get me wrong, things are def. happening. There is a huge awakening to the truth because of Trump and the whole alternative movement behind him that has now basically tipped the scale and become more mainstream than what used to be MSM. A lot of people who used to dismiss the whole conspiracy stuff have become awake to it because of Trump, Wikileaks, Project Veritas etc. No doubt about that. Just check out sub-reddit The Donald and other similar to see the frantic grassroot effort and enthusiasm.

Perhaps this is the delayed physical manifestation of the energetic scale that was tipped at the end of 2012 when humanity became a little more positive than negative as a Collective. But when he said "everything will change" it's a drastic statement. And the majority waking up the the conspiracy nature of reality is not really enough, is it? Or maybe it is? It will change everything in a way since when enough people see it, it cannot go on in the dark anymore.

For those of us who have been aware of this for a while it's nothing new, but I guess for all those who lived "happily" in the matrix this is kind of a big deal. Maybe I was hoping the very nature of reality itself would change, or at least how we perceive it. That it would all become more 4th density like... I don't know. So far, all I see is a massive awakening from the matrix, which is good of course. But if that was what he mean he could have just said so... :) Any thoughts?

Sephora

Postby Sephora » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:04 pm

I'm a little disappointed myself... I had hoped something drastic would happen to shake up the world, which in turn would take us into a much better place. But you can't deny that something is brewing. Maybe the timing is a little off. Maybe it will all come crashing down after the election. Maybe Trump will win and that will be the cause of it. Or Hilary will win and it will still cause an uproar. I don't think people from either side are going to accept the opposite party's victory. And technically it's still Fall, so maybe it's all going to happen after the election instead of before.

VeritaZ

Postby VeritaZ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Yea, things are def. brewing. I think Hillary will win (as Bashar predicted) cause the election is probably rigged for her anyway. And I think it's best that she wins cause then the movement will really continue building. Half the population, at least, will be furious and there will probably be millions marching on Washington and Occypy DC etc. If Trump wins he would just be faced with massive internal opposition on all fronts and not really be able to do much good, and this could kill the momentum of the movement as "he was our last chance" (which many ppl think).

Hillary winning is actually the best that can happen, paradoxically. It will bring so much attention and heat on the corrupt system that it will eventually bring it all down. At least that's how I see it... time will tell...

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:58 pm

VeritaZ wrote:Yea, things are def. brewing. I think Hillary will win (as Bashar predicted) cause the election is probably rigged for her anyway. And I think it's best that she wins cause then the movement will really continue building. Half the population, at least, will be furious and there will probably be millions marching on Washington and Occypy DC etc. If Trump wins he would just be faced with massive internal opposition on all fronts and not really be able to do much good, and this could kill the momentum of the movement as "he was our last chance" (which many ppl think).

Hillary winning is actually the best that can happen, paradoxically. It will bring so much attention and heat on the corrupt system that it will eventually bring it all down. At least that's how I see it... time will tell...

Great deductions mate . Ditto.

"In the fall of 2016,prIor to your upcoming elections something unknown will change and then later on everything will change. "

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:03 pm

mac wrote:

No idea. But just something substantial.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:18 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:53 pm

truthhurts wrote:"In the fall of 2016,prIor to your upcoming elections something unknown will change and then later on everything will change. "

So that is the exact quote from Bashar? An important distinction, I think. "Prior to the elections something unknown will change."
Hmmmmmmm. Mysteriouser and mysteriouser. 8-)

So there is still hope for everything changing! :mrgreen:

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:22 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:30 am

matcha wrote:
Alice wrote:
truthhurts wrote:"In the fall of 2016,prIor to your upcoming elections something unknown will change and then later on everything will change. "

So that is the exact quote from Bashar? An important distinction, I think. "Prior to the elections something unknown will change."
Hmmmmmmm. Mysteriouser and mysteriouser. 8-)

So there is still hope for everything changing! :mrgreen:

Perhaps I have shifted realities again... because that is not exactly what I remember hearing. I thought he said...

It is in the opening here. "In the Fall of your year of 2016, prior to your countries new coming elections, Everything will Change."

Yes, I remember. Wonder where truthhurts got that quote. Yoo Hoo, truthhurts... :?:

Sephora

Postby Sephora » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:07 am

VeritaZ wrote:Yea, things are def. brewing. I think Hillary will win (as Bashar predicted) cause the election is probably rigged for her anyway. And I think it's best that she wins cause then the movement will really continue building. Half the population, at least, will be furious and there will probably be millions marching on Washington and Occypy DC etc. If Trump wins he would just be faced with massive internal opposition on all fronts and not really be able to do much good, and this could kill the momentum of the movement as "he was our last chance" (which many ppl think).

Bashar predicted a Hilary win??
Your post makes sense. I do hope a big change is coming, and I'm especially looking forward to a better taxation system that helps everyone.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:51 am

truthhurts wrote:
mac wrote:

No idea. But just something substantial.

i guess it was the big pie :D

VeritaZ

Postby VeritaZ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 am

LOL. Trump actually won! In a landslide! Bashar said 80% chance for female president as late as in one of the newest sessions. Well, this will be interesting. Hope he really can drain the swamp. I really thought Hillary would steal it, but I guess it's hard to steal a landslide...

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:40 am

VeritaZ wrote:LOL. Trump actually won! In a landslide! Bashar said 80% chance for female president as late as in one of the newest sessions. Well, this will be interesting. Hope he really can drain the swamp. I really thought Hillary would steal it, but I guess it's hard to steal a landslide...

What is up with these premature pronouncements?

He hasn't won, the election is super close (so how could it be a "landslide"??) but all the results aren't in.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”