Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

xplosiw

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby xplosiw » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:04 am

VeritaZ wrote:LOL. Trump actually won! In a landslide! Bashar said 80% chance for female president as late as in one of the newest sessions. Well, this will be interesting. Hope he really can drain the swamp. I really thought Hillary would steal it, but I guess it's hard to steal a landslide...

Not exactly a landslide but yeah, this will be interesting!

rw79

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby rw79 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 am

Um......winning the election only makes Trump President-Elect. He won't be president until Jan. 20 when he takes the oath of office. If anything should happen in the meantime to stop that, congress has to step in and do something.

I'm not eating my popcorn just yet :)

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:06 am

rw79 wrote:Um......winning the election only makes Trump President-Elect. He won't be president until Jan. 20 when he takes the oath of office. If anything should happen in the meantime to stop that, congress has to step in and do something.

Very unlikely to happen.

Sephora

Postby Sephora » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:24 am

So now what? Bashar's "80% chance of a female president" didn't come true... His "big change before the elections" didn't come true, but the Trump win did come as a huge surprise! I really wonder if this will lead to the big change and new taxation system he predicted...

Good luck America! Maybe Trump won't be as bad as people have feared... he certainly was gracious in his acceptance speech, unlike Hilary who wouldn't even come out to thank her supporters.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:38 am

Yeah, well.. that seems to be the nature of predictions. Though he did say the elections would be close in the latest transmission.

As of Trump's win, I guess we need 4 years of really seeing what we don't prefer, or perhaps Trump even has an awakening, I dislike him as person in a sense, and especially as President, I see a greedy hurt ego mostly but you can see he's got a good heart down there like all of us.

And in a sense, certainly more exciting than Shillary.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Jay139

Postby Jay139 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:02 pm

I wonder how Bashar will spin this in his next transmission.
He did say that the election will be the starting of many changes.
It will be interesting to see Trumps economic and tax reforms.
Has anyone asked him about UFO's btw?
Finally I have noticed Bashar often reads the unconscious collective of the room and reflects that back to them.
In a way he does not go directly against what many people in the room unconsciously believe. And most of them are probably women Clinton supporters.
In the last transmission precursors he was asked about Trump and said we are not allowed to comment for reasons we are not allowed to say typical Bashar.

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:13 pm

xplosiw wrote:Very unlikely to happen.

so were the polls :D :P lol

AlwaysBeNice wrote:but you can see he's got a good heart down there like all of us.

And in a sense, certainly more exciting than Shillary.

;)

Yah I'm pretty sure he does have a good heart like all of us :)

Jay139 wrote:I wonder how Bashar will spin this in his next transmission.

bashar doesn't spin you should know that by now..

Jay139 wrote:In the last transmission precursors he was asked about Trump and said we are not allowed to comment for reasons we are not allowed to say typical Bashar.

yep I transcribed that one :)

mac

Postby mac » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:15 pm

truthhurts wrote:
truthhurts wrote:
mac wrote:
Can you say "third political party"?

No idea. But just something substantial.

i guess it was the big pie :D

A separation by Trump and his supporters into a third party is still a probability.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Sephora wrote:So now what? Bashar's "80% chance of a female president" didn't come true...

You seem convinced that Trump is male. You never know these days :)

Sephora

Postby Sephora » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:41 am

:mrgreen:
laptop123 wrote:
Sephora wrote:So now what? Bashar's "80% chance of a female president" didn't come true...

You seem convinced that Trump is male. You never know these days :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: good one! :mrgreen:

eez

Postby eez » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:20 pm

mac wrote:
truthhurts wrote:
truthhurts wrote:

A separation by Trump and his supporters into a third party is still a probability.

Actually this is a prediction made by Kryon, that there will be a change in political system into a three party system. But it would be in the form that the president would be the person who can unite two sides, so bit of like a peacekeeper, and that that will be the quality of a President in the future. Together with honesty/authenticity and I think for everywhere in the world people are sick and tired of this slick well chosen words to manipulate the people.

Laugh at me if you will, but I think a series like House of Cards also played a role in this, where you can see exactly how corrupt the system is (It's almost like a form of documentary and Bill Clinton said actually 90% is how it goes in real life), you can see how these slick mthrfckers can spin everything, and when you saw all candidates for this election everyone (except Bernie) was a prototype of this. In many countries now people get elected who are not '' a typical politician''. In Italy even a comedian got elected for something I remember

rw79

Postby rw79 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:01 pm

xplosiw wrote:
rw79 wrote:Um......winning the election only makes Trump President-Elect. He won't be president until Jan. 20 when he takes the oath of office. If anything should happen in the meantime to stop that, congress has to step in and do something.

Very unlikely to happen.

I didn't mean to imply he would drop dead or anything like that lol. Doesn''t he still have legal stuff in the air? His university for one. The new congress members will get sworn in before he does. There are still cracks in the Rep party atm against him. I don't mean to make it sound bad. There's just the possibility that we could still end up with a 3rd party president while NOT stopping the movement that Trump has started.

mac

Postby mac » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Why predict? Here is Bashar addressing that question, pay close attention to the last few seconds of this 40s clip.

Discern.
Last edited by mac on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachreh

Postby zachreh » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:11 pm

mac wrote:Why predict? Here is Bashar addressing that question, pay close attention to the last few seconds of this 40s clip.

Discern.

http://bit.ly/2eFU3DM

Verrryyyy interesting clip ^ I like

Sephora

Postby Sephora » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:16 pm

mac wrote:Why predict? Here is Bashar addressing that question, pay close attention to the last few seconds of this 40s clip.

Discern.

http://bit.ly/2eFU3DM

Thank you for sharing this.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:12 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:00 pm

matcha wrote:
Why did Bashar's Father try to explain the formula that makes this graph instead of saying that the chances of Hillary winning right now are 88% but the chances are going to decrease over time creating a graph like this?

Other people than us might listen to Bashar predictions. Those who would have done anything they could to stop Trump, stepped back a little thinking they were winning.

She did win the popular vote...

VeritaZ

Postby VeritaZ » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:10 pm

The latest session seems very interesting. It's called "The Next Phase" and Bashar will hopefulle provide some answers: http://basharchanneledbydarrylanka.org/ ... d733d55393

zachreh

Postby zachreh » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Did anyone watch/attend the next phase session? I'm very interested in what was said

Cyberjedi

Postby Cyberjedi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:36 am

In a session some time ago, Bashar said that Obama would be the last POTUS.

Bashar has gotten numerous things wrong, BUT, as Bashar says, he is reading the energy at the moment the prediction is made. If the energy changes radically compared to when the prediction is made, obviously the prediction isnt accurate anymore.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”