Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:32 pm

What is a prediction in this case?
Bashar says that they read our energy and tell which ideas have a lot of momentum behind, this can then become a predictions. It is not set in stone, as even knowing about the prediction can shift the energy, but some ideas have a very high probability and thus he has made a few of this in the past.

Now the biggest counter argument against this whole idea is that 'well, if everyone just makes a bunch of predictions all the time, of course one of them will come true', and yes, this is a valid argument, but again, he does this quite sporadically and he definitely has a very high percentage so far of the predictions coming true.

Here is a video I found some time ago that displays this really well, enjoy

Here is a summary of his past predictions of which some have come out, it's very impressive because he so rarely makes them, so this wasn't a matter of just having a lot of misses and just looking at the hits:
https://rutube.ru/video/224dac66135594c ... ca4f8815c/
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar's predictions

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:32 pm

As many of you know, Bashar, about one year ago, said that everything will change in the fall of 2016.

This video is a elaboration on that prediction on what they sense the energy will bring at that time.

This is the link https://soundcloud.com/user736545234/ba ... 2014-12-07 (the reading of the energy starts at 12 min or so), it's from December 7th 2014.
(the rights to this belong to Darryl Anka, support the message here http://bashar.org/libraryproject.html)

I thought it would be a good idea also to write the predictions down so there is a clearer overview of what has been said. I didn't take everything over literally, so to get the most precise information please listen to it directly.

1. 'Between your yours 2015 and 2017, and now with highest probablity vocal point being sometime aroud the fall of 2016; your world will in some way shape or form finally realize that ET in some form is a fact. [...] Again I remind you, not to embellish this, we are simply saying that you will discover that life exists on other planets, it might a planet in your own solar system and it might be something as simple as an amoeba, but you will know it exists. [...] You will know that means that ET life is highly probable, that will begin to change the mindset of your entire reality.
The probability factor of this happening between 2015 and 2017 is 98%.'

2. 'You will also begin to experience certain things happening within different potions of your infrastructure of your society, because many of you are eager to transform different sociological aspects of your society in different ways, you will that some of this this will also accelerate, and one of the ways you may begin to experience this, sometime again around the fall of 2016 is the highest probability, of about 75% to 80%, is that you will have an abrupt change in your economic system, you may experience what you call a great economic downturn,once again, how ever, the positive side of this, is that it will create a different mindset about the idea of economics, that will begin with a very strong upsurge from a large contingent in your society and in particular in your NA culture, where you will begin to to finally let it be ok to explore different ways to begin arranging your economic system, but one of the first things that will happen, after this particular contraction, will be the complete revamping of your taxation system. To allow your society to re-balance it self and get back on it's feet, and this will cause a directional surge, like a wave of energy, that will have incredible repercussions in your following years, so that by your your of 2020 you will find that many things in your economic system that no longer work for you will really begin to fall away and that new systems will begin to be discussed and be put in place in the beginning of that time frame, so that by your yours of 2025 to 2030 you will have completely revamped you economic system in a way that will allow you to function far more easily in your planetary global system. This again has a factor, going towards the year of 2020 of about 87% to 95 %, beginning with this contraction in your economic system, somewhere around the fall of 2016.'

3. In your political system you may find that things, in 2016, may first at first appearto just be same old, same old, but that will set the stage for something that we have just talked about in terms of the revamping of your taxation and economic system. And then in your year of 2020 you yourself will create about at about an 88% probability as we sense it now, a new completely historic event in the idea of your political system.

4. We will find, also, in what you call your scientific realms, in this window of 2015 to 2016 and up to the years of 2020 and 2025 a high degree of probability that you will finally allow yourself to have the first hints and indications of something that can really be practical and effective on your planet as a alternative energy system that can be mass produced and allow for the beginnings of the understand of tapping into the idea of what call free energy. It will be an infant representation at first but it will mature very rapidly over the next 10 years following.

5. But this will also be predicated with a contraction where it is very likely that between now and sometimes between 2017, 2018 maybe 2019 at last, there is a high degree of probability that there is going to be another relatively devastating terrorist action, this turn things around in a variety of ways, or at least will begin to.

6. In the same tone of the contraction energy, you will also find that between now and your years of 2020 that there is a very very high degree of likelihood, stretching almost a 100%, just shy of it, that you will also have another nuclear melt down.

7. These things in combination will spur the expansion into new directions that will allow for the final allowance of the beginnings of new forms of energy on your planet. New ways of doing things where you will finally clean your slate. Start from zero in certain areas, in science, and in politics, and in sociality and where you really begin to investigate in all seriousness the idea that you must start walking down new paths and start to pull together new ways that will allow you in working together to come up with things much more rapidly than you here to for have believed you were capable of.
It will usher in a new age some time around 2020 that was similar to your idea of what you call your space race in the 1960's where you know that only in one decade you went from no space travel capability to landing on the moon.
And so you will in 2020 usher in a another era like this, where you will find that in that decade of 2020 to 2030 you will find inventions and capabilities that you never believed possible will start springing up on your planet and in working together you will find that you will be capable of abilities and adventures far beyond what you thought your societies were capable of. Because you finally be focusing yourself in a way where you will use your resources in a coordinated way you did back then and when you do that you are capable of almost anything. That will really turn things around and accelerate the ideas of open contact so that you will finish out the window of 2030 to 2033 having an absolute understand of disclosure of our existence and open contact beginning in earnest, where most people of your planet will be well aware that beings from other civilizations are now in contact with your civilization.

This is what is said up until 21:30, it took a bit more work than I thought hehe.

There are a few more predictions about the rising of the sea levels, temperature, a high probability of finding the last hall of records of Atlantis, a large percentage of what has been lost in the library of Alexandria will be re-found.

https://soundcloud.com/user736545234/ba ... 2014-12-07

Also, at the end of September in this year, there will be another session dedicated to this idea called '13 months and counting'. =)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Adrianb26
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:26 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)

Postby Adrianb26 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Thanks a lot for the materials and all your work!

Now on this subject my struggle to understand is: if there are an infinite parallel earths with infinite outcomes, and we are shifting all the time through them and also have infinite versions of ourselves in those realities, when they make a prediction to what earth are they referring?
As Bashar keeps saying you can choose every moment to what earth you want to live in.
Or is it an average of the whole energies of all earths? even so it's hard to comprehend...

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Adrianb26 wrote:Thanks a lot for the materials and all your work!

Now on this subject my struggle to understand is: if there are an infinite parallel earths with infinite outcomes, and we are shifting all the time through them and also have infinite versions of ourselves in those realities, when they make a prediction to what earth are they referring?
As Bashar keeps saying you can choose every moment to what earth you want to live in.
Or is it an average of the whole energies of all earths? even so it's hard to comprehend...

This is exactly what I also have been thinking about for some time.

My attempt of this question is close to yours, it's number 8 in 'the' list:
It seems to me that life flows in very particular synchronistic ways and that everything has a purpose, how does this fit in with the idea that every parallel reality streams are being experienced?
Because for example it seems unlikely that you would take over Bashar's body in the next possible future and start killing everyone in this room, but you say that there must also be a reality in where that will happen, what are you thoughts on that?


It' something that I want to spend more time thinking about to formulate perhaps something better, so nice that you are assisting with that.

So by all means, do share, everyone. :)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

spacepathfinder
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:51 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)

Postby spacepathfinder » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:05 pm

I wonder about church future and about other religion. Some prediction say that pope Francis is the last pope and after him there will be no church anymore.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

From 27 september 2015

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Some new information from the new session called '13 Months And Counting'.

the points refer to the span of 2015-2017 with the vocal point being 2016:

The discovery of life was mentioned again with a probability of it happening in that span at 98% (maybe sooner than we think).

90% chance of a burst in the economy of Greece and China.
If these bursts happen in close proximity then there is at this point a 78% probability that the USA will experience a major collapse in it's economic structure somewhere before or around the fall of 2016.
It was emphasized that these experience will cause much rethinking of our system and will eventually from a system in which we can live more freely and abundantly.

At the same time this causes something else have a higher probability of happening because of the collapse, if it occurs and this has a high degree of probability of happening on it's own anyway, and that is the complete removal of your present taxation system (probability 78 to 87% of happening).

This will allow our economy to come back far more strongly and maybe necessary to offset the probable collapse that could occur.

There is a 57% probability around that time of a large scale natural disaster that will allow for global mobilization to assist, this will perhaps awaken many people to the idea of re balancing things in nature.

There will be also a major sighting of a UFO within this time frame of major proportions, the probability of this is 100%.
This will be a possible precedent for certain changes, in relation of certain information that may come forth towards the end of 2017 about our existence from certain sources that they know these things and will be finally willing to talk about them, the very first stage of some facet of disclosure, will come from an unexpected source, very unexpected.
But towards the end of your 2017 maybe , maybe into your 2018 again very high degree of probability that these things will finally be talked about and revealed in such a way that we will begin to take them seriously.

(So this last channeled information came through via the Yayhel, who Bashar in the past said to be responsible for the phoenix lights, so we perhaps we can expect something like that, very exciting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights)

Culturally you will find that there may be a surge of information that will begin to pour into and out from your middle east, that will cause a new dialog to happen, there will be the beginnings of an awakenings that will allow for new lines of communication, both outward from there and inward to there, that can be gin to very very slightly begin to crack some of the old regimes, the old ideas that have had their grasp on their area. And people will begin to work with those lines of communication, to open up new ways of allowing the people on your planet in that area to express them selves more freely and slowly they will begin to join your world's community.

So very exciting, time will tell =)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby themaster » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:32 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Some new information from the new session called '13 Months And Counting'.

the points refer to the span of 2015-2017 with the vocal point being 2016:

The discovery of life was mentioned again with a probability of it happening in that span at 98% (maybe sooner than we think).

90% chance of a burst in the economy of Greece and China.
If these bursts happen in close proximity then there is at this point a 78% probability that the USA will experience a major collapse in it's economic structure somewhere before or around the fall of 2016.
It was emphasized that these experience will cause much rethinking of our system and will eventually from a system in which we can live more freely and abundantly.

At the same time this causes something else have a higher probability of happening because of the collapse, if it occurs and this has a high degree of probability of happening on it's own anyway, and that is the complete removal of your present taxation system (probability 78 to 87% of happening).

This will allow our economy to come back far more strongly and maybe necessary to offset the probable collapse that could occur.

There is a 57% probability around that time of a large scale natural disaster that will allow for global mobilization to assist, this will perhaps awaken many people to the idea of re balancing things in nature.

There will be also a major sighting of a UFO within this time frame of major proportions, the probability of this is 100%.
This will be a possible precedent for certain changes, in relation of certain information that may come forth towards the end of 2017 about our existence from certain sources that they know these things and will be finally willing to talk about them, the very first stage of some facet of disclosure, will come from an unexpected source, very unexpected.
But towards the end of your 2017 maybe , maybe into your 2018 again very high degree of probability that these things will finally be talked about and revealed in such a way that we will begin to take them seriously.

(So this last channeled information came through via the Yayhel, who Bashar in the past said to be responsible for the phoenix lights, so we perhaps we can expect something like that, very exciting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights)

Culturally you will find that there may be a surge of information that will begin to pour into and out from your middle east, that will cause a new dialog to happen, there will be the beginnings of an awakenings that will allow for new lines of communication, both outward from there and inward to there, that can be gin to very very slightly begin to crack some of the old regimes, the old ideas that have had their grasp on their area. And people will begin to work with those lines of communication, to open up new ways of allowing the people on your planet in that area to express them selves more freely and slowly they will begin to join your world's community.

So very exciting, time will tell =)

hmm.. neat.. look forward to hearing this lecture myself unless I get a invite to that video :)

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby mac » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Some new information from the new session called '13 Months And Counting'.

the points refer to the span of 2015-2017 with the vocal point being 2016:

The discovery of life was mentioned again with a probability of it happening in that span at 98% (maybe sooner than we think).

90% chance of a burst in the economy of Greece and China.
If these bursts happen in close proximity then there is at this point a 78% probability that the USA will experience a major collapse in it's economic structure somewhere before or around the fall of 2016.

Did you notice that Bashar said, after the 78% probability that the US will face economic collapse, that "it could be as much as 50%"? I don't understand the ambivalence. :|

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am

mac wrote:Did you notice that Bashar said, after the 78% probability that the US will face economic collapse, that "it could be as much as 50%"? I don't understand the ambivalence. :|

Yeah, that would be the number how much the economy could fall I figure.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Tim
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby Tim » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:00 pm

mac wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:Some new information from the new session called '13 Months And Counting'.

the points refer to the span of 2015-2017 with the vocal point being 2016:

The discovery of life was mentioned again with a probability of it happening in that span at 98% (maybe sooner than we think).

90% chance of a burst in the economy of Greece and China.
If these bursts happen in close proximity then there is at this point a 78% probability that the USA will experience a major collapse in it's economic structure somewhere before or around the fall of 2016.

Did you notice that Bashar said, after the 78% probability that the US will face economic collapse, that "it could be as much as 50%"? I don't understand the ambivalence. :|


I thought he was referring to all 3 happening like that. That if the Chinese and Greek economies crashed, there would be a 78% change the US would follow, and a 50% chance of these happening in this sequence like that

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby mac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Tim wrote:I thought he was referring to all 3 happening like that. That if the Chinese and Greek economies crashed, there would be a 78% change the US would follow, and a 50% chance of these happening in this sequence like that

Thx that makes sense. :)

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby mac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
mac wrote:Did you notice that Bashar said, after the 78% probability that the US will face economic collapse, that "it could be as much as 50%"? I don't understand the ambivalence. :|

Yeah, that would be the number how much the economy could fall I figure.

It was one of the few times that Bashar has not been crystal clear in his communication, I agree, this is the way I took it. Altho I have no idea what a 50% drop in the economy means (GNP) but to isolate the fall of China from the inevitable fall of the US is a very interesting economic prospect that many economist would assert was impossible in this globally aligned world of commerce we live in.

I suppose we will see...or not...accordingly.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Lol, now I see your avatar is just a flipped bird, my brain constantly tried to make a fish out of it :roll:

But yeah, time will tell. :)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby mac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 pm

In 1998 or so, Bashar predicted that [1:49 min runtime]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_AmiAke6c

Note that he says "absolutely, beyond a shadow of doubt, this will be public information" "this" being the release of the findings in the Giza pyramid and beneath the paw of the Sphinx. These are the old Atlantean, and other, records. and Bashar has strongly hinted that many of the lost Alexandrian library documents are there as well.

I never saw this come to light, is this a Bashar fail?

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Well, depends on how you look at it, he does say that nothing is set in stone and in the video you mentioned he said it would be 'most likely', and if it were to happen then it would be 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' that it would be public information.

In my experience, Bashar is very advanced, intellectual etc. but not always right. Don't forget they have disagreements in their own society as well (though without tension). And I remember him speaking, 30 years ago, how some societies would think we won't make it, but how he thought he would.

So it's not like all beings out there, always have one big harmonious opinion on things, and so somethings will be correct and some won't (especially, imo when it comes to predictions like that).
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
mac
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby mac » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 pm

If Bashar wasn't imperfect, I wouldn't be listening in. ;)

themaster
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: From 27 september 2015

Postby themaster » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 pm

mac wrote:Altho I have no idea what a 50% drop in the economy means (GNP)

it means fear and a re-structuring.. (do remember the first lecture with this prediction was called 'Expansion and Contraction') our economy is a "stack of cards" that's all I can tell you.. :)

mac wrote:In 1998 or so, Bashar predicted that [1:49 min runtime]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_AmiAke6c

Note that he says "absolutely, beyond a shadow of doubt, this will be public information" "this" being the release of the findings in the Giza pyramid and beneath the paw of the Sphinx. These are the old Atlantean, and other, records. and Bashar has strongly hinted that many of the lost Alexandrian library documents are there as well.

I never saw this come to light, is this a Bashar fail?

hmm.. interesting :)

I was talking about how bashar changed from 1 person being aged 1000+ to several in a different lecture.. was this a bashar way of showing you changed realities? :)

I work with different teachers now.. (not bashar as much) but I gave them a question about that physical library bashar said would be find by 2025.. and they made a point of telling me that, that is "a physical" library they said to me.. that was neat.. you don't often hear them too much confirming stuff from B exactly either ;) I've meant to ask my new teachers about bashar's multiple realities.. but I just haven't bothered much.. :?

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Well, depends on how you look at it, he does say that nothing is set in stone and in the video you mentioned he said it would be 'most likely', and if it were to happen then it would be 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' that it would be public information.

In my experience, Bashar is very advanced, intellectual etc. but not always right. Don't forget they have disagreements in their own society as well (though without tension). And I remember him speaking, 30 years ago, how some societies would think we won't make it, but how he thought he would.

he knows were gonna make it.. it's why he says stuff like (not a he!)

this terminal is closed for that information source. (negative based)
and his communications/transmissions are only getting stronger.. not weaker.. which would be a sign the reality is headed somewhere else (obviously I can only speak for my own.. be very careful in that BASHAR has said in some of his material.. were all in our OWN reality.. the outside collective is just illusion.. or as I heard bashar say in the august lecture.. we are in non-physical CREATING a physical experience.. but bashar and his analogies.. can be *tough* sometimes :P) :)

----

I think some of us may forget sometimes.. bashar was born into a negative reality.. age 1 or 30 or something.. they were highly unconscious.. and then what happened in that story.. they started going into their dreams? and realizing it was a illusion or something.. it's a been a while since I heard that origin story.. but I heard it was very clear.. we were a sick, semi-unconscious, negative people.. and in a overnight shift.. we connected with source became AWARE and dropped it.. that's the story I remember of bashar's and early time in his/their consciousness 'Essassani'

User avatar
Threecaster
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:26 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)

Postby Threecaster » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:42 am

Adrianb26 wrote:Thanks a lot for the materials and all your work!

Now on this subject my struggle to understand is: if there are an infinite parallel earths with infinite outcomes, and we are shifting all the time through them and also have infinite versions of ourselves in those realities, when they make a prediction to what earth are they referring? [...]
Or is it an average of the whole energies of all earths? even so it's hard to comprehend...


Bashar says early on in his works that our (local?) reality is "a compromise" wherein there was a "Twelve sided agreement." I suspect this is an 'averaging' of sorts, based upon the reflection we report to those closest to us at any particular moment.

No man being an island, and despite the fact that everything we percieve is the result of perceptions from inside our own energetic bubble, there must be energies at play whereupon our conciousness 'communicates' to each other on some higher level, likely through this agreement.

I suspect any 'momentum' that occurs is a result of this collective communication.
It's not required, just an option, but 'everyone participating' likely makes things easier than 'doing it all yourself'. {assuming 'everyone' is facing the same direction, so to speak...}

themaster
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:41 am

Adrianb26 wrote:when they make a prediction to what earth are they referring?

there are referring to the ones were already headed too.. like the sea rising prediction had no probability number

but of course we can steer this ship so then were given probability #'s

Adrianb26 wrote:even so it's hard to comprehend...

it is hard to comprehend.. as bashar explained willa-hesacrissing? was a reality specialist she'd map out parallel lives on cubes in about 300 years, i think essentially some lego pieces/conscious components are missing that's why its hard to comprehend

mhyle
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:26 am

Re: Bashar's predictions (everything will change in the fall of 2016)(NEW/UPDATED)

Postby mhyle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:35 am

mac wrote:In 1998 or so, Bashar predicted that [1:49 min runtime]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_AmiAke6c

Note that he says "absolutely, beyond a shadow of doubt, this will be public information" "this" being the release of the findings in the Giza pyramid and beneath the paw of the Sphinx. These are the old Atlantean, and other, records. and Bashar has strongly hinted that many of the lost Alexandrian library documents are there as well.

I never saw this come to light, is this a Bashar fail?


technically no, he mentioned that the info will not be kept hidden because there are people with high integrity involved, it may be Robert Schoch and his team, I discovered them through Electric Universe videos, they did encounter some difficulties because of the geopolitical situations in Egypt and the Arab Spring, they did release whatever they were able to find to the public including the fact that they were able to detect a cavity/chamber underneath the sphinx, I forget whether Klaus Dona collaborated this claim, but indeed all the info they found are public on youtube, but they weren't granted access to excavate the chamber they detected underneath the sphinx. neither did bashar give a timeline on exactly when all the info there will be released, but the initial research results were already released years ago.


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests