Decisions before contact

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

cobrien

Decisions before contact

Postby cobrien » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:42 pm

If you absolutely decide to do something, you act that way.

Many people look forward to contact. Many people look outside themselves for the validation of who they are or what their purpose is. These two ideas are incompatible. When there is openness without insistence then we will be closer.

I favor Elan's message over Bashar. However, they are basically the same. Real decisions are self supporting.

So many people havent developed the proper 'ego' to fruitfully interact in social relations and government. So many acknowledge their own powerlessness to cause change. People lose focus in conspiracies and fluffy philosophy. I, myself have been under this banner, now I wish to live my life as I decide it to be. I'm not waiting for anyone or anything. What is before me is what I need.

The paradox of 'Following your excitement' is you can't force yourself. This means what you put in you get back. A lengthy period has been needed for myself to comprehend my own resisitence and unwillingness to be present. You must take the bull by the horns as Elan would say.

Following your excitment is the same as to fruitfully think. Both must be harvested by action. Seeds must be sow. Intentions must be tended to. It is not a punishment. No one is gonna tell you how to live your life.

The principles you invoke are always the same. Knowing these principles is pointless if you still poorly use your unconscious creative abilities. To fruitfully think. This goes all the way back to Cain and Able.

Contact is happening now and is irrelvant to the decision being made by our societies.

Rokazulu

Re: Decisions before contact

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I have come to a realization that following my highest excitement in every moment will not necessarily bring me lots of money, a cozy house and a qt 3.14 gf. It will bring me and the collective consciousness something much much greater.

Alice

Postby Alice » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:57 pm

I agree, contact is happening. The Bashar material, for one, is proof of that. Also agree the basics of Elan and Bashar are the same.

Elan on decisions:
http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/#decision

The Decision
Begin to willingly participate in the creation and experience of your reality consciously. You already contain it all. There is no "Outside" … There is no "External". There is only you experiencing yourself. There is nowhere to go - you are already there. There is nothing to "get rid of", process through, earn, gain or achieve. There is simply decision. It is up to you, in any given moment, to express who you prefer to be, versus any self-imposed definition. Every moment you are expressing some version of who you believe yourself to be. You decide, in each and every moment, who you are. You create yourself 100% right now. Now is the only time that is truly, truly real. Your infinite consciousness is one eternal now. Recreate yourself according to who you prefer to be. Being willing to be "Mindful" of the decision you are making - right now - and exploring who you prefer to be - right now - is all that it takes to completely and 100% transform your entire experience - right now. You already create your reality through decision, trust and action automatically. Just be conscious and definite about it.

#1 – Make the decision: "This is who I am… I am …. This way…, type of person….,I am the kind of person who…

#2 – Trust the decision: "Well I must be that person."

#3 –Action: Act or perform an action in your reality with the foundational underlying supposition of your decision that ‘This is who I am." Act as the person you have decided that you are, for whatever you decide, you get. The present is the result of the present. The present is not the result of the past – unless you say so. It is always your choice.

"I am the infinite creator of my own Reality. I create it all. My power is who I am."

Trusting the Decision
Your actions will be to reflect your decision and the actions will have results. External circumstances will seem to change. When you change your perspective, your approach, there appears to be an external alteration of circumstance. When you change who your are, it appears that others have changed - you change in vibration, through which you express your reality, and you now are literally interacting with a different version of any individual that you formerly dealt with - they seem to have changed, but it is you. As you change and experience a different aspect of yourself, you then interact with a different aspect of other people as well. The mechanics are simple: Change results from the decision in that moment - not the process. You always trust 100% in something. Trust or faith does not need to be gained or mustered up! You already trust 100% in something. Be aware that you always trust in something and be more conscious and purposeful about what you will choose to trust in. Trust is something you already have. You are always placing it somewhere. "Where am I placing my trust?" If you have a consistency to that decision, if you choose who you are and then continue to decide, "This is who I am" then you will create continuity. Doubt: A complete 100% trust in a Reality I say I do not prefer. Trusting is not {talking yourself out of something}. It is knowing you are going to decide something anyway and allowing yourself to "register" the preferred decision purposely and consciously.

"I create myself in each and every moment completely.
In each moment I make the decision about who I am."

bshr101

Postby bshr101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 am

b
Last edited by bshr101 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cobrien

Postby cobrien » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:41 am

Alice wrote:I agree, contact is happening. The Bashar material, for one, is proof of that. Also agree the basics of Elan and Bashar are the same.

Elan on decisions:
http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/#decision

The Decision
Begin to willingly participate in the creation and experience of your reality consciously. You already contain it all. There is no "Outside" … There is no "External". There is only you experiencing yourself. There is nowhere to go - you are already there. There is nothing to "get rid of", process through, earn, gain or achieve. There is simply decision. It is up to you, in any given moment, to express who you prefer to be, versus any self-imposed definition. Every moment you are expressing some version of who you believe yourself to be. You decide, in each and every moment, who you are. You create yourself 100% right now. Now is the only time that is truly, truly real. Your infinite consciousness is one eternal now. Recreate yourself according to who you prefer to be. Being willing to be "Mindful" of the decision you are making - right now - and exploring who you prefer to be - right now - is all that it takes to completely and 100% transform your entire experience - right now. You already create your reality through decision, trust and action automatically. Just be conscious and definite about it.

#1 – Make the decision: "This is who I am… I am …. This way…, type of person….,I am the kind of person who…

#2 – Trust the decision: "Well I must be that person."

#3 –Action: Act or perform an action in your reality with the foundational underlying supposition of your decision that ‘This is who I am." Act as the person you have decided that you are, for whatever you decide, you get. The present is the result of the present. The present is not the result of the past – unless you say so. It is always your choice.

"I am the infinite creator of my own Reality. I create it all. My power is who I am."

Trusting the Decision
Your actions will be to reflect your decision and the actions will have results. External circumstances will seem to change. When you change your perspective, your approach, there appears to be an external alteration of circumstance. When you change who your are, it appears that others have changed - you change in vibration, through which you express your reality, and you now are literally interacting with a different version of any individual that you formerly dealt with - they seem to have changed, but it is you. As you change and experience a different aspect of yourself, you then interact with a different aspect of other people as well. The mechanics are simple: Change results from the decision in that moment - not the process. You always trust 100% in something. Trust or faith does not need to be gained or mustered up! You already trust 100% in something. Be aware that you always trust in something and be more conscious and purposeful about what you will choose to trust in. Trust is something you already have. You are always placing it somewhere. "Where am I placing my trust?" If you have a consistency to that decision, if you choose who you are and then continue to decide, "This is who I am" then you will create continuity. Doubt: A complete 100% trust in a Reality I say I do not prefer. Trusting is not {talking yourself out of something}. It is knowing you are going to decide something anyway and allowing yourself to "register" the preferred decision purposely and consciously.

"I create myself in each and every moment completely.
In each moment I make the decision about who I am."

Elan impresses me far more than Bashar. Then again I find my own seeking at this point to be far more helpful in grasping the law. Contact is indeed happening. Advertizing about it is not a good idea. The vast majority of people in the whole disclosure movement will be disappointed that they actually dont need any help and can only be given in sincere asking. The positive Ets are cautious as they have really been misunderstood. Negative ets dont care.

Edgar Cayce material is really good to.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:10 am

Speaking of Elan, why did Andrew quit channeling? What is he doing now? (If anyone knows).

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:48 am

Rokazulu wrote:Speaking of Elan, why did Andrew quit channeling? What is he doing now? (If anyone knows).

He and I had an exchange a while ago. He still stands by the channelings, but has other things that are more important to put his
energy into these days. At his Facebook page he describes himself:
"Singer-songwriting, Egyptologizing, Earth Science teaching, philosophizing, chiropracting dad.
And:
"Studied Science at University of the State of New York
Studied at New York Chiropractic College
Studied Psychology at Southern Connecticut State University
Studied Science Fiction Studies at SDSU (San Diego State University)"

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 am

Alice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Speaking of Elan, why did Andrew quit channeling? What is he doing now? (If anyone knows).

He and I had an exchange a while ago. He still stands by the channelings, but has other things that are more important to put his
"Singer-songwriting, Egyptologizing, Earth Science teaching, philosophizing, chiropracting dad.
And:

Ah cool, that sounds great!

Bashar said through Andrew that they will work with an individual until they decide to explore other things. But, with Daryl Anka it seems as though Bashar knew that he will always be working with him.

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Alice wrote:

And:

Ah cool, that sounds great!

Bashar said through Andrew that they will work with an individual until they decide to explore other things. But, with Daryl Anka it seems as though Bashar knew that he will always be working with him.

It certainly is a successsful partnership, whatever one may think of Bashar Communications policies.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 am

Rokazulu wrote:I have come to a realization that following my highest excitement in every moment will not necessarily bring me lots of money, a cozy house and a qt 3.14 gf. It will bring me and the collective consciousness something much much greater.

Don't think I replied to this before, just want to express agreement. We are raising the collective vibe just by raising our own via following our excitement.

PeechyGurl

Postby PeechyGurl » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Alice wrote: We are raising the collective vibe just by raising our own via following our excitement.

It's been a challenging lesson for me to accept, but I've realized that for me, "following my excitement" is really just the carrot that gets me to plough the field ... my energy field ;) :D --- and that means releasing fear and judgment by identifying and transforming limiting beliefs ... which is what's necessary for me to get to the point of conviction: Deciding, Being, Acting, DOING.

I just listened to a Wendy Kennedy - 9D Pleiadians recording where they said that clearing an issue one has with a sibling will put that "recipe" in the genetic line, allowing the sister easier/quicker access to the "how to" info. Then it's up to them when they access/use it.

But obviously, it's also available to the collective ... our efforts ARE helping others! We all have many unseen friends that are really appreciating the personal energy work we do! 8-)

:D :D :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 pm

PeechyGurl wrote:
Alice wrote: We are raising the collective vibe just by raising our own via following our excitement.

It's been a challenging lesson for me to accept, but I've realized that for me, "following my excitement" is really just the carrot that gets me to plough the field ... my energy field ;) :D --- and that means releasing fear and judgment by identifying and transforming limiting beliefs ... which is what's necessary for me to get to the point of conviction: Deciding, Being, Acting, DOING.

I just listened to a Wendy Kennedy - 9D Pleiadians recording where they said that clearing an issue one has with a sibling will put that "recipe" in the genetic line, allowing the sister easier/quicker access to the "how to" info. Then it's up to them when they access/use it.

But obviously, it's also available to the collective ... our efforts ARE helping others! We all have many unseen friends that are really appreciating the personal energy work we do! 8-)

:D :D :D

Yes! Much of my time is spent in solitude but I feel the presence of those unseen friends. :D

I've cleared a lot with my siblings in recent years...we will never be best buds, but there is general goodwill which benefits all.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”