Silvery Squiggles

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

matcha

Silvery Squiggles

Postby matcha » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:13 pm

former poster matcha started thread
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheInventor

Re: Who can see the light partials in the air?

Postby TheInventor » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:32 pm

I saw those under certain conditions, usually clear sky, and you are in shade spot looking to the sky. the specks of light swirl in 1/2 circles, tight loop really. I asked Bashar in a private session what the silvery luminous light squiggles were? Bashar said that its a aftereffect of "particle sprays" as virtual photons transition to your reality. its a chain reaction spray from higher energy states to lower energy states. think of the chain reaction lines you see in a super collider animation you see on TV.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:26 am

I see them anytime I look at a clear sky without having to focus at all. I can also see them in white backgrounds on a computer monitor screen. My eyes pick up a lot of artifacts unrelated to these dancing lights as well, but I can't say what their exact source is.

TheInventor wrote:Bashar said that its a aftereffect of "particle sprays" as virtual photons transition to your reality. its a chain reaction spray from higher energy states to lower energy states. think of the chain reaction lines you see in a super collider animation you see on TV.

Is Bashar implying that this has to do with ascension? Or is this just a phenomena that always occurs due to the nature of 3rd density reality?

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:58 am

Rokazulu wrote:I see them anytime I look at a clear sky without having to focus at all. I can also see them in white backgrounds on a computer monitor screen. My eyes pick up a lot of artifacts unrelated to these dancing lights as well, but I can't say what their exact source is.

TheInventor wrote:Bashar said that its a aftereffect of "particle sprays" as virtual photons transition to your reality. its a chain reaction spray from higher energy states to lower energy states. think of the chain reaction lines you see in a super collider animation you see on TV.

Is Bashar implying that this has to do with ascension? Or is this just a phenomena that always occurs due to the nature of 3rd density reality?

I'd guess it's part of the energy structures that makes the experience of this dimension possible. Energy from higher densities trickling down to us. Imagine, some higher density beings are affecting the flow of it in their 'day-to-day' lives 'up there'.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:23 am

Ever heard of torsion fields and the Russian science behind them?

Yes, Have you actually done torsion physics at the scale of Quantum Electrodynamics QED's? My brain starts to melt. David Wilcox, David Serdea (cant spell last name), Walter Russell, they haven't done the work to illustrate precisely what they claim. they illustrate the big scale, not the micro scale physics. Not saying they are wrong, just incomplete.

Torsion fields can describe the crossing particles, 7 crossing, our 63 fundamental particles plus 64th (bridging harmonic) to the next level, 6 crossings particles or less down to 1 crossing particles is what we call 'dark energy' matter 8 to 9 crossings are 'dark matter' matter 10th crossings densities are black holes. when 11th crossings happen, the negative energy expands it apart creating the zero crossing zones, which is the nothingness bashar says is full. what is important is the type of torsional effects that happen as the energy/vibrations transition from black hole's infinite time to zero time in the no crossings zones.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:35 am

Is Bashar implying that this has to do with ascension? Or is this just a phenomena that always occurs due to the nature of 3rd density reality?[/quote]

The phenomena will occur, does occur all the time. I don't know if its a direct result of the earth vibration shift. been seeing stuff like this for long...long...time.

I dont think that its a effect of ascension vibration changes of a person. its just noticing that its there. Bashar says "alot of things are happening on your planet, its just that most humans ignore them.

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 am

Core Energetics by Pierrakos begins with a discussion of atmospheric energy fields. A brief description of those are also given in Michael Crichton's autobiography, 'Travels', in the chapter about an auric vision workshop he took. Lastly, there is a beautiful description of the distribution of energy points in physical space and how to intuit them that is given by Seth. I believe it's in the NPR book somewhere. Terrence McKenna saw something very like what Seth describes while on drugs, here is the description is in his own words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWE2CYTrres

It's worth noting that here and there some BBSH-certified instructors (from the FL-based Hands of Light' tradition) give energy vision workshops from time to time. Unfortunately this is not a standard course.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:43 am

If you know how to focus your eyes in such a way, I suggest trying it while you look in a mirror. All your body will get blurry and you will just see the eyes clearly.[/quote]

I have learned to de-focus using a mirror. when you actually start to blur out everything in the mirror, fear likes to have a anchor in you, and keeps a part of the reflection focused. fear doesn't like total blur out''s and likes to spike fear in you to have a portion remained focused. try giving up all parts, all parts off images inn the mirror.

Mr Ribeiro

Silvery Squiggles

Postby Mr Ribeiro » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 pm

I've been seeing them for some time at different ranges from maybe 10 feet away to inches from my eyes and at varying speeds

Return to “Bashar's channelings”