Proof of life outside of earth via mass dream recall? + permission slip

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

spacetribe

Proof of life outside of earth via mass dream recall? + permission slip

Postby spacetribe » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 am

The thought occurred to me listening to past and Future History (2009). Bashar EMPHASIZED that we should not buy into a theory of HOW proof of ET existence will go down. And since there is no Phoenix Lights II event so far, I'm thinking perhaps the event might end up being mass dream recall experiences made possible by the rise in mass consciousness frequency.

Another inspiration is that the person channeling Bashar in my country and in my language is now conducting a dream recall workshop. And my own dreams that get more and more intense lately.

Dream Recall permission slips:

1. Bashar's process of daily meditating for a month on an item with a week-by-week addition of mirror fragment after week 1, note saying "I'm dreaming" after week 2 and something that pushes you back and that you instinctively reject after week 3.

2. Bacopa Monnieri (ayurvedic name: Brahmi), herb extract used in traditional Indian medicine that has a very mild ritalin-like (focusing) effect that feels kind of like coffee. Twice daily at 200-250mg capsules it induces dream recall from the second night on. I had tea once from the plant itself and that was extremely potent in terms of dream recall, so if you get your hand on the actual plant use just a very small pinch of the leaves.

3. 4" Planet Tachyon (David Wagner's shop) silicon tachyon disk - ULTRA model only! - induces dream recall if you attach it to the bedsheet at the foot of the bed so that the energy flows right under your body. This is called a River of Life setup. For a non-ULTRA model disk you need two discs to have a River of Life going, placed in a certain way too since the regular disks only have energy flowing out of one side.

4. 5 drops of nascent iodine (dose is for a 2% dilution ratio), twice a day in a half-glass of water, an hour away from food - activates the pineal gland.

Marijuana smokers: this hinders dream recall. Smoking later in the day is not recommended for this.
Last edited by spacetribe on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Re: Proof of life outside of earth via mass dream recall? + permission slip

Postby xplosiw » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

spacetribe wrote:Another inspiration is that the person channeling Bashar in my country and in my language is now conducting a dream recall workshop. And my own dreams that get more and more intense lately.

Dream Recall permission slips:

1. Bashar's process of daily meditating for a month on an item with a week-by-week addition of mirror fragment after week 1, note saying "I'm dreaming" after week 2 and something that pushes you back and that you instinctively reject after week 3.

2. Bacopa Monnieri (ayurvedic name: Brahmi), herb extract used in traditional Indian medicine that has a very mild ritalin-like (focusing) effect that feels kind of like coffee. Twice daily at 200-250mg capsules it induces dream recall from the second night on. I had tea once from the plant itself and that was extremely potent in terms of dream recall, so if you get your hand on the actual plant use just a very small pinch of the leaves.

3. 4" Planet Tachyon (David Wagner's shop) silicon tachyon disk - ULTRA model only! - induces dream recall if you attach it to the bedsheet at the foot of the bed so that the energy flows right under your body. This is called a River of Life setup. For a non-ULTRA model disk you need two discs to have a River of Life going, placed in a certain way too since the regular disks only have energy flowing out of one side.

Marijuana smokers: this hinders dream recall. Smoking later in the day is not recommended for this.

Bashar has said in the past that 2017 will begin the "ET dreams" of profound nature and there would be a discussion board in which to share those dreams openly ;) We might be it!

But cool! Who is the guy channeling?

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 am

He is really nice, and even did a Facebook Live channeling session. He is not interested in international exposure at the moment because of intense criticism in the past of channelers who say they channel a certain entity. He is not an incarnation of Darryl's soul. There is also a guy here (Israel) that channels Seth, Amichai Zlinkovski, but he is doing other stuff and not making a career out of it.

It's worth noting unpleasant stuff of all sorts happened to Story Waters who currently channels Seth in LA and came under attack to the point he took down a few very exciting videos off youtube as a result. Those include the very first Seth channeling he did, 1 minute long, where Seth only says "This is Seth... Story is freaking out right now." - and nearly 20 sessions of 10-20 minutes if I recall correctly, discussing the nature of time as one of the main themes. If you search "story waters seth" on youtube you can see them as listed as private videos in playlists.

A friend of mine who is a channel with 40 years of experience told me Story Waters made an agreement with Seth and with Jane's soul to channel them. Sure enough, a year later Jane came through in a session and guided a meditation for opening the heart :)

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:29 pm

xplosiw wrote:
Bashar has said in the past that 2017 will begin the "ET dreams" of profound nature and there would be a discussion board in which to share those dreams openly ;) We might be it!

Found the reference, in A Matter of Faith (2007). It is described as one of the main vehicles of ascension, to take place during 2017-2020. That is awesome workshop btw, loved it.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 pm

spacetribe wrote:
xplosiw wrote:

Found the reference, in A Matter of Faith (2007). It is described as one of the main vehicles of ascension, to take place during 2017-2020. That is awesome workshop btw, loved it.

Thank you! I think I'll revisit it again :)

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:07 pm

spacetribe wrote:He is really nice, and even did a Facebook Live channeling session. He is not interested in international exposure at the moment because of intense criticism in the past of channelers who say they channel a certain entity...It's worth noting unpleasant stuff of all sorts happened to Story Waters who currently channels Seth in LA and came under attack to the point he took down a few very exciting videos off youtube as a result. Those include the very first Seth channeling he did, 1 minute long, where Seth only says "This is Seth... Story is freaking out right now." - and nearly 20 sessions of 10-20 minutes if I recall correctly, discussing the nature of time as one of the main themes. If you search "story waters seth" on youtube you can see them as listed as private videos in playlists.

He disclaims that he is channeling Jane Robert's Seth fyi.

A friend of mine who is a channel with 40 years of experience told me Story Waters made an agreement with Seth and with Jane's soul to channel them. Sure enough, a year later Jane came through in a session and guided a meditation for opening the heart :)

I call bullshit. :roll:
I AM a Precursor!

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Arouet wrote:I call bullshit. :roll:

You know what you know when you need to know it <3

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

updated the original post with instructions on pineal gland detox using nascent iodine

Return to “Bashar's channelings”